Bring4th

Full Version: chat with my inner voice and my awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i found this website through a book. I am writing you from turkey. I am a Muslim, I had an inner voice that spoke to me from the age of 7.8 until now. He would talk to me, chat with me. He was with me every moment of my life. Since the pandemic started, my awakening has accelerated, I hear and see different visions, visuals, inner conversations. I have never meditated. But my crown chakra and 3rd chakra are opened. I feel the vibration of my root chakra. I feel my energy body. Ever since I was a child, I have always felt a stranger to this world. I don't feel like I belong to this world. But I feel there is something to be done here. I try to give unconditional love as much as I can. I help different people in my dreams. I'm recording these dreams and visions and inner voices. I believe I am a traveller. I still have good realizations.
(07-21-2021, 02:49 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]hi i found this website through a book.  I am writing you from turkey.  I am a Muslim, I had an inner voice that spoke to me from the age of 7.8 until now.  He would talk to me, chat with me.  He was with me every moment of my life.  Since the pandemic started, my awakening has accelerated, I hear and see different visions, visuals, inner conversations.  I have never meditated.  But my crown chakra and 3rd chakra are opened.  I feel the vibration of my root chakra.  I feel my energy body.  Ever since I was a child, I have always felt a stranger to this world.  I don't feel like I belong to this world.  But I feel there is something to be done here.  I try to give unconditional love as much as I can.  I help different people in my dreams.  I'm recording these dreams and visions and inner voices.  I believe I am a traveller.  I still have good realizations.

Welcome aboard dear friend.

Aramıza hoşgeldiniz Smile
Greetings Foresight. Interesting username, it sounds like your inner guidance has granted you the gift of foresight from an early age. I'm sure that it has been challenging to navigate your surroundings with deeper insight that may not have been shared by your close companions.

I cannot recall if I had the conscious sense of feeling like a stranger when I was young. I did not awaken to the spiritual journey and the deeper nature of self until I was 18. So far as I know, my childhood was traversed with a feeling like I belonged.

However, upon experiencing the death of that identity and the rebirth of the spiritually oriented self, I have indeed felt like a stranger, often painfully so. That began to abate more in my late 30s, but in many social situations, I often have a lingering sense of feeling like an outsider. Seeing all as the Creator is helpful.

I always love hearing when in the midst of the wilderness of this world, people find a focus on unconditional love. Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself, Foresight, and welcome to Bring4th. : )
(07-21-2021, 07:44 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Foresight. Interesting username, it sounds like your inner guidance has granted you the gift of foresight from an early age. I'm sure that it has been challenging to navigate your surroundings with deeper insight that may not have been shared by your close companions.

I cannot recall if I had the conscious sense of feeling like a stranger when I was young. I did not awaken to the spiritual journey and the deeper nature of self until I was 18. So far as I know, my childhood was traversed with a feeling like I belonged.

However, upon experiencing the death of that identity and the rebirth of the spiritually oriented self, I have indeed felt like a stranger, often painfully so. That began to abate more in my late 30s, but in many social situations, I often have a lingering sense of feeling like an outsider. Seeing all as the Creator is helpful.

I always love hearing when in the midst of the wilderness of this world, people find a focus on unconditional love. Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself, Foresight, and welcome to Bring4th. : )

In fact, the Turkish meaning of this username is "feraset", and the English meaning is "foresight". The meaning of this word has many meanings as you mentioned.

I saw this word in a dream when I was 20 years old. The situation I mentioned in the first title was as follows;

1) All of a sudden I started hearing the sound of my chakras in my ears.

2) I hear it as a frequency.

3) For example, like a refined version of that sound when searching for channels on old radios.

4) This voice sometimes gets louder, wider, faster, slower.

5) this sound does not bother me.

6) my kundalini energy is activated

7) I feel energetic and fit. It's like my energy is constantly being renewed.

I feel energy in my back and neck, this happens from time to time.

I've been talking and chatting with my inner voice since childhood.

At certain times in my life, I felt alien and mismatched. Striving for career, money, and wealth in life seemed pointless to me.

It still feels pointless, but I see it as a tool to live in this life.

Especially in high school years, the feeling of being in a foreign place was spent with introversion and observing the environment.

Of course, at that time I was living with a pessimistic inner world.

I didn't have many friends, I felt like a student from a different country.

But my inner voice wanted me not to be pessimistic.

He was always saying things that motivate me,

I may even have entered into an argument with my inner voice at that time.

I felt as if I was speaking to my current level of consciousness and the feeling of loneliness.

Think about it this way, how can a person feel comfortable and speak freely in a lonely and unfamiliar environment?

As I got older, it became more frequent for me to observe the environment and people.

I began to question the meaning of life. It seemed pointless for people to spend hours of their day making money to live their lives.

Why did I come to this world, what was my purpose, what was my duty?

At that time, I made a castle of my own with the effect of 3 dimensions. And I was looking at life from that castle.

Even when I told people with negative thoughts that their thoughts were wrong, I was ignored because I was young and I got harsh answers.

When I repeated this, I was exposed to violence.

For a long time, I tried to distract people from negative thoughts. People still continued to have negative thoughts and feelings.

I wondered why they were so obsessed with these feelings and thoughts.

I entered negative thought frequencies. It was not possible to get rid of these feelings and thoughts with outside intervention.

But people can leave of their own accord.

I wondered why they weren't dating in a weird way.

Maybe it's because they think there's nothing better than this.

I spent several years in the material world of the 3rd dimension.

In terms of money, I mean money.

Maybe to get to know those people better, but I have observed that what is given as happiness in the material world creates addiction and unhappiness.

During these stages, my inner voice was in constant communication and beckoned me to return to the spiritual world.

Maybe being in the 50% material and 50% spiritual realm would allow me to be in balance.

But I did not do that, I spent time in the material world.

I didn't answer much then. I was confused and stuck in the middle. People believed that every new item they bought with their money would bring them happiness.

But this kind of experience brought nothing but unhappiness and addiction.

In my 30s, I started to isolate myself a little more from the 3D and material world.

The monetary actions that people take to experience the feeling of happiness seemed strange to me.

Towards the end of my 30s, I realized an initiative that I loved to do. I have both served people and created a solution to the monetary problem in this life.

Everything was fine, but a few people around me took action as if sabotaging this attempt.

It gave me the option for my life. It was either my job or the life they chose for me.

I was left alone.

I was left without love.

I've been exposed to negative energies

It was like walking alone in a deserted desert.

As a result, I closed my venture. I started living the life they chose for me.

When these events started, I was surprised why people were so mean and hurtful in the face of such a beautiful thing.

I couldn't understand.

But I waited and waited for everything to be handled with love.

I got the good news of my waiting.

In fact, this negative state created an explosion effect on my spiritual awakening.

In my late 30s, my spiritual awakening accelerated.

I can hear and see visions in other dimensions

I can see and hear what is being said about me in a different dimension.

I can see different images from different lives.

There was an increase in love for nature and animals.

I can see the energy bodies of plants.

For example, I know that a big tree is connected to the sky and other trees on earth with a green energy.

When I focused on a spider on the ceiling of my house, I had a chance to see its aura.

while awake, I have had visions of being a Traveler or volunteer.

In these visions, the image was clear in some places and blurry in others.

But I could hear it clearly.

There are many things that I cannot explain yet.

I miss where I belong.
(07-22-2021, 05:44 AM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, the Turkish meaning of this username is "feraset", and the English meaning is "foresight".  The meaning of this word has many meanings as you mentioned.

Especially in high school years, the feeling of being in a foreign place was spent with introversion and observing the environment.

Even when I told people with negative thoughts that their thoughts were wrong, I was ignored because I was young and I got harsh answers.

The monetary actions that people take to experience the feeling of happiness seemed strange to me.

I miss where I belong.

Greetings to you Foresight.
This seems to be the only place where you can share and discuss such thoughts and feelings.

I have quoted some of your thoughts and want to ask, if there are some special challenges that come with the living in your country?

Of course there are many other thoughts that i can recognize for me.
I think i am a wanderer and that i have choosen the place / country to be born with a special reason.
(07-22-2021, 10:36 PM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2021, 05:44 AM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, the Turkish meaning of this username is "feraset", and the English meaning is "foresight".  The meaning of this word has many meanings as you mentioned.

I miss where I belong.

This seems to be the only place where you can share and discuss such thoughts and feelings.

I have quoted some of your thoughts and want to ask, if there are some special challenges that come with the living in your country?

I think i am a wanderer and that i have choosen the place / country to be born with a special reason.

hello, as in every country, there may be some problems in the country where I live. These problems can be one of the general problems in the world or someone else. 1) people approach each other with prejudice. 2) they carry the problem that happened yesterday to today. 3) they are not in the present, they cannot live in the moment. 4) They think that when there is a lot of money, they will be happy. 5) actually happiness is inside them, they are not aware of it. 6) they condition happiness and love. 7) they create their own difficulties and then say, life is hard. 8) in fact, life is simple and easy, 9) in my country, negative thoughts and prejudices prevail in every country. 10) I think there is a reason I was born and lived in this country. Could you tell me something about yourself?
(07-23-2021, 05:43 AM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]hello, as in every country, there may be some problems in the country where I live.  These problems can be one of the general problems in the world or someone else.
1) people approach each other with prejudice.
2) they carry the problem that happened yesterday to today.
3) they are not in the present, they cannot live in the moment.
4) They think that when there is a lot of money, they will be happy.
5) actually happiness is inside them, they are not aware of it.
6) they condition happiness and love.
7) they create their own difficulties and then say, life is hard.
8) in fact, life is simple and easy,
9) in my country, negative thoughts and prejudices prevail in every country.
10) I think there is a reason I was born and lived in this country.  Could you tell me something about yourself?

I fully agree to all your points!
Specially 7) is as true as amusing.

I am born in germany and it seems that i am exact there, where i have to fulfill my preincarnatic opportunities.
When you study our history you will maybe see it like me, that here is the heart chakra of this time period, in the transition to the Aquarius ages.

I have asked this curious questions, because i had to think of your folk and region of the world.
Many from you are living in germany and i know a little bit how different your country is, staying there for holidays a couple of time in the history.

L/L Research and this forum is orientated to the continent of America and i am feeling not much influence from Europe and the eastern regions.
But looking at the history, many people where coming from here with the same genealogy of the Weden.
I have not really thought about the historic implications of our folks, but specially the culture and religion is more different in comparison to America.

So i am simply curious how this differences will effect the awakening and spirituality, specially in context to the material of Ra?
(07-23-2021, 12:29 PM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2021, 05:43 AM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]hello, as in every country, there may be some problems in the country where I live.  These problems can be one of the general problems in the world or someone else.
1) people approach each other with prejudice.
2) they carry the problem that happened yesterday to today.
3) they are not in the present, they cannot live in the moment.
4) They think that when there is a lot of money, they will be happy.
5) actually happiness is inside them, they are not aware of it.
6) they condition happiness and love.
7) they create their own difficulties and then say, life is hard.
8) in fact, life is simple and easy,
9) in my country, negative thoughts and prejudices prevail in every country.
10) I think there is a reason I was born and lived in this country.  Could you tell me something about yourself?

I fully agree to all your points!
Specially 7) is as true as amusing.

I am born in germany and it seems that i am exact there, where i have to fulfill my preincarnatic opportunities.
When you study our history you will maybe see it like me, that here is the heart chakra of this time period, in the transition to the Aquarius ages.

I have asked this curious questions, because i had to think of your folk and region of the world.
Many from you are living in germany and i know a little bit how different your country is, staying there for holidays a couple of time in the history.

L/L Research and this forum is orientated to the continent of America and i am feeling not much influence from Europe and the eastern regions.
But looking at the history, many people where coming from here with the same genealogy of the Weden.
I have not really thought about the historic implications of our folks, but specially the culture and religion is more different in comparison to America.

So i am simply curious how this differences will effect the awakening and spirituality, specially in context to the material of Ra?

I'm in Turkey and I don't know how many people are in this situation in Turkey. Sometimes people scare other people with life. You will be penniless, you will be homeless. they are afraid that no one will help you. When I ask why, they answer that they should do what I say. I have things to do. I want everything to be resolved with love. but sometimes it doesn't. I'm not losing hope. love will win.

I miss where I belong.

Have you had visions or dreams while awake or dreaming that you are a traveller?

While I was awake these past months, I had a vision. We are in a field with this vision. It could be a ship or it could be a base. 4 or 5 people standing in line. There is a man ahead of us. He tells us what to do like an official. He says that we will go to Earth voluntarily, that our duty is love and positive energy, to instill these energies in people and to bring people out of negativity and to the light. I can't see the faces of the official and the standing group of 5 people. But they have uniforms in blue and gray that seem to be comfortable on them. I can hear their voices easily.

I'm on a spaceship in the 2nd vision. When I look out of the ship's deck or window, I see the world. There is someone else next to me saying exactly this. "How does it feel to have lived on earth in your previous life and to be here now" I say it's a good feeling. But in that vision I remember every moment of my present life. and I see that I live in a higher dimension in my life in that vision.

Are there people who see the same visions as me?

waiting for your comments

Have you seen visions like the one above?

I miss where I belong.

Have you had visions or dreams while awake or dreaming that you are a traveller?
(07-23-2021, 12:42 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Turkey and I don't know how many people are in this situation in Turkey.  Sometimes people scare other people with life.  You will be penniless, you will be homeless.  they are afraid that no one will help you.  When I ask why, they answer that they should do what I say.  I have things to do.  I want everything to be resolved with love.  but sometimes it doesn't.  I'm not losing hope.  love will win.

It is not really clear what you want to say.
It seems that there are more people with existential fear.

(07-23-2021, 12:46 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]Have you had visions or dreams while awake or dreaming that you are a traveller?

No - i will not see it as visions.
Here i have written already about it.
I found my life and situation in the book "A wanderer's handbook" from Carla, after reading the material of Ra,
There are many spiritual "effects" like the oberserver, but up to now there where no such dreams or visions as described by you.
(07-23-2021, 01:42 PM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2021, 12:42 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Turkey and I don't know how many people are in this situation in Turkey.  Sometimes people scare other people with life.  You will be penniless, you will be homeless.  they are afraid that no one will help you.  When I ask why, they answer that they should do what I say.  I have things to do.  I want everything to be resolved with love.  but sometimes it doesn't.  I'm not losing hope.  love will win.

It is not really clear what you want to say.
It seems that there are more people with existential fear.

(07-23-2021, 12:46 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]Have you had visions or dreams while awake or dreaming that you are a traveller?

No - i will not see it as visions.
Here i have written already about it.
I found my life and situation in the book "A wanderer's handbook" from Carla, after reading the material of Ra,
There are many spiritual "effects" like the oberserver, but up to now there where no such dreams or visions as described by you.

I don't know English well. I write some of what I wrote with google translate. What I wrote may seem incomplete. I downloaded Carla's The Traveler. I couldn't read. So why am I seeing these visions? There has to be a reason for this. After all, everyone's awakening can be different.Could my seeing these visions be a wake-up call?
(07-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]So why am I seeing these visions?  There has to be a reason for this.  After all, everyone's awakening can be different.Could my seeing these visions be a wake-up call?

Hi there, Foresight.

The wake-up call theory sound right to me.  Sometimes spirits program harsh events for their incarnations to accomplish the same thing.  Evidently, you decided you didn't need painful catalyst to get your attention.

So, what's next?  How does one awaken?

Again, some people choose a more severe approach such as depriving themselves of food or comfort or taking on some kind of painful catalyst in order to take their mind off of the apparent world and nudge it into becoming aware of the realm of spirit.  But you might opt for a gentler way to focus your seeking.  Whatever way you choose, as you intensify your desire to know your deeper self, I expect you will get more clarity.  The point, I would tell you, is to become more and more dedicated to service to others or to your seeking or to allowing your personal vibration to soften and resonate more fully with the beauty within you or wherever you can connect with it.  In other words, as you become more dedicated to seeking love, as your being becomes more hungry for your deeper self, I expect that the communication you are having will become more clear to you, it will become more like communion, more like sharing a deeper experience of self.

I wish you a wondrous journey.

Oh. and I should add, you might find disciplining your mind a useful thing.

(07-24-2021, 12:49 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]So why am I seeing these visions?  There has to be a reason for this.  After all, everyone's awakening can be different.Could my seeing these visions be a wake-up call?

Hi there, Foresight.

The wake-up call theory sound right to me.  Sometimes spirits program harsh events for their incarnations to accomplish the same thing.  Evidently, you decided you didn't need painful catalyst to get your attention.

So, what's next?  How does one awaken?

Again, some people choose a more severe approach such as depriving themselves of food or comfort or taking on some kind of painful catalyst in order to take their mind off of the apparent world and nudge it into becoming aware of the realm of spirit.  But you might opt for a gentler way to focus your seeking.  Whatever way you choose, as you intensify your desire to know your deeper self, I expect you will get more clarity.  The point, I would tell you, is to become more and more dedicated to service to others or to your seeking or to allowing your personal vibration to soften and resonate more fully with the beauty within you or wherever you can connect with it.  In other words, as you become more dedicated to seeking love, as your being becomes more hungry for your deeper self, I expect that the communication you are having will become more clear to you, it will become more like communion, more like sharing a deeper experience of self.

I wish you a wondrous journey.

Oh. and I should add, you might find disciplining your mind a useful thing.

I remember my conversations with my spirit guide, or "higher self," as if in a trance state at the breaking points of my life.

I just came from the military. I had applied for a job. But I couldn't find a suitable job for me. I was at the point of being fed up.

My inner voice told me to continue with job applications.

He said that I will find a job and make good money.

He said that I would be rich and I would not have any financial problems.

but he also said the negative aspects that this will bring in his life.

He said I would think money would buy everything.

He said that I would be connected to the material realm.

He said all my good feelings would go away.

I didn't choose the life he told me.

I chose a harder and harder life.

My inner voice said the life I chose was hard

He said I couldn't stand it.

I said I accept any challenge.

I was 30 then.

I wanted to learn about life by having difficulties until I was 39, and I wanted this difficulty to end at the age of 39.

I am now 39 years old. I'm comfortable.

I quit my job when the pandemic started. I am still listening.

But I have to start the life I chose.

I used to live in other people's lives.

Now I have to live in my own life.
(07-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know English well.  I write some of what I wrote with google translate.  What I wrote may seem incomplete.  I downloaded Carla's The Traveler.  I couldn't read.

So why am I seeing these visions?  There has to be a reason for this.  After all, everyone's awakening can be different.Could my seeing these visions be a wake-up call?

I already assumed the translation problems. But hopefully that will not prevent the communication.
That's what i did want to say, that there is a great part of the earth with people that does not have a good gateway to the work of L/L Research.
I want to know what they are thinking about the material of Ra?

Just have a look at the translations of the Transcripts.
Most of them are only available in this languages:
Quote:2017 - English, 2017 - Deutsch, 2017 - Español, 2017 - Italiano, 2017 - Русский
I would say the vast majority of the people cannot read it - only those who have learned good english.
We are all one, but very good isolated by the different speech.

There is only sporadic information about work with the LOO in other countries like October 13, 2019, Law of One Seeker Gathering - Prague - Channeling Meditation
Now i found this website: http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/seeker-map

To Carla: Yes - Carla is writing in an elaborated english and it is not easy to read and translation engines will not make a good job here.

To your questions: I would say you are already waked up - the question is why you get a sight behind the curtain of the veil?
(07-24-2021, 07:35 AM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know English well.  I write some of what I wrote with google translate.  What I wrote may seem incomplete.  I downloaded Carla's The Traveler.  I couldn't read.

So why am I seeing these visions?  There has to be a reason for this.  After all, everyone's awakening can be different.Could my seeing these visions be a wake-up call?

I already assumed the translation problems. But hopefully that will not prevent the communication.
That's what i did want to say, that there is a great part of the earth with people that does not have a good gateway to the work of L/L Research.
I want to know what they are thinking about the material of Ra?

Just have a look at the translations of the Transcripts.
Most of them are only available in this languages:

Quote:2017 - English, 2017 - Deutsch, 2017 - Español, 2017 - Italiano, 2017 - Русский
I would say the vast majority of the people cannot read it - only those who have learned good english.
We are all one, but very good isolated by the different speech.

There is only sporadic information about work with the LOO in other countries like October 13, 2019, Law of One Seeker Gathering - Prague - Channeling Meditation
Now i found this website: http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/seeker-map

To Carla: Yes - Carla is writing in an elaborated english and it is not easy to read and translation engines will not make a good job here.

To your questions: I would say you are already waked up - the question is why you get a sight behind the curtain of the veil?

I am reading the book "existence game 1" based on Ra information. I haven't started the "ra information" series yet. "ra information series" is already available in Turkish. I read the travelers part in the book "existence game". about 100 pages, the story fits with what has happened since the beginning of my life. Speaking in different languages ​​does not hinder communication. It doesn't matter if the resources are in different languages. I will solve the language problem. I wonder how many awakened travelers are there in the world? When I read the Ra information book, I will write it here.
I wish you such a wonderful journey Foresight… I don’t know but from everything you say, some really profound, it seems to me, lol, you have everything in your hands and heart…

So many wishes Foresight..
Since I wrote the last message, I have done a lot of spiritual work.

Initiations and attunements.

Each work took me to another consciousness and frequency, I felt feelings and emotions that I had not felt before.

You can compare it to seeing people you don't know in a foreign place.

The place where you are stranger can be the place where there is love and happiness.

But where one feels foreign, they can perceive them after a while.

With these studies, I started to look at people and life from a different perspective.

I've seen the 3rd dimension field of experience, I've seen people create their lives with the words they say.

I look at people with tolerance and love.

I know the luck of the number 333. I see it all the time.

I asked the universe this question.

I said what ascended masters are near me. I requested their names.

The first name that popped up in my mind was this.

Lao Tzu

later on

I repeated the question for the second time.

I said what ascended masters are near me. I requested their names.

This time, 2 names appeared in my mind.

Lao Tzu, Master Jesus

Recently, my Jesus consciousness was opened.

I heard another voice different from my inner voice.

chatted with me.

He only told me about the feelings and emotions that I have experienced since my childhood. He talked about a prayer I had in my youth.

I asked the universe who this voice was talking to me and its name.

The name master Jesus appeared in my mind.

Since that day, whenever a question comes to my mind, that voice speaks to me and gives me answers about that question.

This voice (master isa) from time to time gives me information about this dimension and things I need to know. His voice is very soft and loving.

I see angelic tricks in my dreams and when I'm awake.

I read messages saying that the path I take is the right one in challenging situations and that I have to be patient.

these numbers are usually 111, 333, 1111,3333,444,4444, etc. happens to numbers.

I am still talking and chatting with the consciousness called (master Jesus).

I am in a different space and place. The place I am is filled with love and light.

stay with love and light
My inner voice continues.

These conversations are sometimes my higher self,

sometimes it happens with ascended beings. we can call it the ascended masters.

When such situations occur, I consult the creator. and I want its accuracy and I get confirmation.

I get good information and help about my life and life.

My goal is to make people aware of the light in them.

to make that light rise.

In the 3rd dimension, good and bad energies are mixed, and we live in this dimension with intense emotions.

My goal is to get people out of this situation and to keep them in balance.

stay with love and light...
(12-25-2021, 03:59 AM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]My goal is to make people aware of the light in them.

to make that light rise.

In the 3rd dimension, good and bad energies are mixed, and we live in this dimension with intense emotions.

My goal is to get people out of this situation and to keep them in balance.

stay with love and light...

I had a dream last night in which I could see that here in 3D, we live in chaos. This chaos is not inherently good or bad - it has no polarity per se; it is simply everything: every energy, thought, feeling, and sensation is available to us for the choosing. This 'everything' is the sea in which we swim; we dance amidst this everything. Much like you say above, "good and bad energies are mixed." 

And we choose again and again from this sea of chaos (or sea of infinite energies), and these cumulative choices seemingly distinguish us from others. Alas, if/when we see that we are all swimming in the same sea of infinite energies, we perhaps can see one-ness. 

My question, dear friend, is how do you envision "get[ting] people out of this situation and to keep them in balance?"
If you believe the ideology, we're all here by choice, and so getting people out of this situation sounds like an odd mission.

Looking from the outside, we're all in the soup; seen from within, we create our own structure from the surrounding variorum of possibilities. Why would anyone wish to deprive another of that opportunity?

Of course, I understand that the noise and tumult has a disco-ball hypnotic effect upon the casual visitor. In fact, it has that effect upon all of us to one degree or another, and this surely confuses the matter.

Looking towards a solution, I would recommend self understanding born of deep mental and emotional concentration. Some would call this meditation Alternative to that, some would tacitly recommend posting blurbs about this on internet forums such as I am now doing......
(12-25-2021, 01:56 PM)indigoSalvia Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2021, 03:59 AM)Öngörü Wrote: [ -> ]Amacım insanları içlerindeki ışıktan haberdar etmek.

o ışığın yükselmesini sağlamak için.

3. boyutta iyi ve kötü enerjiler karışır ve bu boyutta yoğun duygularla yaşarız.

Amacım insanları bu durumdan kurtarmak ve dengede tutmaktır .

sevgi ve ışıkla kalın...

Dün gece burada 3 boyutlu olarak kaos içinde yaşadığımızı görebildiğim bir rüya gördüm. Bu kaos doğası gereği iyi ya da kötü değildir - kendi başına bir kutupluluğu yoktur; o basitçe her şeydir: her enerji, düşünce, duygu ve duyum bizim için seçim için mevcuttur. Bu 'her şey' içinde yüzdüğümüz denizdir; her şeyin ortasında dans ederiz. Yukarıda söylediğiniz gibi, "iyi ve kötü enerjiler karıştırılır." 

Ve bu kaos denizinden (ya da sonsuz enerjiler denizinden) tekrar tekrar seçim yapıyoruz ve bu birikimli seçimler görünüşte bizi diğerlerinden ayırıyor. Ne yazık ki, hepimizin aynı sonsuz enerjiler denizinde yüzdüğümüze/gördüğümüze göre belki de tekliği görebiliriz. 

Benim sorum sevgili dostum, " insanları bu durumdan kurtarmayı ve dengede tutmayı " nasıl tasavvur ediyorsunuz ?

I agree with what I wrote.

In my conversations with my inner voice, positive and negative energies are intertwined in this worldly life.

that emotions are experienced intensely.

Although we create ourselves, sometimes we can create under the influence of emotions.

We may not be aware of this.

But I think it would be better if we were aware of the emotions and create with awareness.

There is a difference between being aware and not being aware of it.

If we give examples of emotions, feelings, fears.

Imagine a big street, with shops on the right and left.

These big shops are emotions, feelings and fears.

If we look at these shops with awareness and pass by without energizing them, we will not take them upon ourselves.

Here is the important thing!

How many times a day do we get into feelings, feelings, fears and doubts that do not help us, whether we want it or not.

You can call what I wrote above experience.

but an experience is not experienced hundreds of times in a week.

People think that the fear, doubt and emotions they experience unnecessarily are experiences.

Experiences are lived once, the next is awareness.

If we talk about the above example;

If you look at the shops on that street that didn't benefit you before. And if you don't give them creative energy.

You don't let those feelings, feelings, fears bother you.

When you do not allow feelings that do not benefit you, you will begin to look at life with awareness.

Focus on yourself instead of looking around.

staying in the moment and with the flow is like saying what am I doing right now.

If you look at the surrounding chaos, if you tire yourself with them, you will not be able to stay in the moment and flow.

stay with love and light
(12-25-2021, 03:31 PM)Kutsal Aptal Wrote: [ -> ]İptal'e benziyorsanız, hepimiz kendi önerilerimizle var ve bu kişilerden bu tuhaf tuhaf bir görev gibi görünüyor.

Hepimizin çorbasının içindeyiz; İçeriden doğadaki yaratıklardan kendi yapımızı yaratırız. Neden biri bir başkasını bu fırsattan tanımak istesin ki?

Elbette, gürültünün ve kargaşanın sıradan bir izleyici disko topu hipnotik bir etki yarattığını düşünür. Aslında, üzerinde bir kesinlikle bu kadar bakımı vardır ve bu ile karıştırılır.

Bire bakarsak, derin ve duygusal çözümden doğana öz anlayış tavsiye ederim. sonunda bu tamamu olarak bazı alternatif olarak adlandırılabilir, bazı ise şuz gibi tanıtım yazılarında......

Evet, hepimiz isteyerek buradayız.

ama unutma perdesi dediğimiz bir sistem var.

bu hayata geldiğimizde, bedenlenmeden önceki durumları hatırlamıyoruz.

uyanış yolunda birbirine yardım etmesi onun için önemlidir.

Manevi bilgilere ulaşmak ve hatırlamaya çalışmak, unutma perdesini kırmamıza neden olur.

Unutmanın perdesini ne kadar çok açarsak, o kadar çok hatırlarız.

Buradaki amaç, insanları uyanış yolunda desteklemektir.

Birkaç kez meditasyon yapmayı denedim

Örneğin, 5-10 dakika yapmaya çalıştım.

Daha sonra fırsatım olmadı.

Uyanıkken gördüğüm görüntüleri görüyorum.

Konuşmaları net işitme olarak duyuyorum.

rüyamda görüyorum.

sevgi ve ışıkla kalın