Bring4th

Full Version: Removing the veil of separation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm fairly new to the Law of One and have only looked into a little bit about what Ra calls the veil in the Law of One. Ra even talks about several veils:

Quote:"Questioner: I am probably having a problem with the concept of time since it appears that the Logos was aware of the polarization choice. It seems that this choice for polarization at the end of third density is an important philosophical plan for the experience past third density. Am I correct in assuming that this process is a process to create the proper or the desired experience that will take place in the creation after third density is complete?

Ra: I am Ra. These philosophical foundations are those of third density. Above this density there remains the recognition of the architecture of the Logos but without the veils which are so integral a part of the process of making the choice in third density." - Law of One 77.14

The main veil as I see it, is the veil of seeming separation. And that it's a necessary veil for the purpose of growth and development. Evil is in my view a result of the veil and so is entropy (disorder/deterioration). Removing the veil removes the evil. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is only a temporary set of training wheels for humanity. In this way the Infinite Creator is recognized as being all good since evil is just a polarity caused by the veil.
(07-27-2021, 01:42 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]The main veil as I see it, is the veil of seeming separation. And that it's a necessary veil for the purpose of growth and development. Evil is in my view a result of the veil and so is entropy (disorder/deterioration). Removing the veil removes the evil.

Anders, I am not sure about this. I am also new to the Law of One, and I could be wrong. Ra has said that STS entities will continue to operate (on STS planets) until they reach 6th density. If they reach 6th density, the veil must have been removed, but they will continue to be evil.

P.S.
In the following quote, Carla seems to be saying that we should refrain from labelling individuals as evil:

Quote:A service-to-self polarizing person will likely have much more
control over what he says and does than will a positively polarizing
person.
He will be attentive to details which might gain him an
advantage or give him ways to control others’ thoughts or actions
more efficiently. You can label such people as evil, but all that does
is embroil you in the lower-case gameboard, which loves to judge
and make differences between oneself and others which make the
self look “better than.”
When you try to use the words, “good and evil” in looking at
polarity’s dynamic opposites, you may find that those words carry
too much emotional charge to be useful for investigation. It is
better for the purposes of thinking about these concepts to use the
terms positive and negative, as with magnetic poles. Then there is
no emotional judgment rendered while discussing these concepts.
I am not suggesting that you need to embrace what you consider
evil in the pursuit of unbiased thinking. I am only suggesting that,
in thinking about polarity, it helps to use the neutral terms of
positive and negative rather than good and evil or right and wrong.

Those two sets of dynamics—good and evil and right and
wrong—are relative terms. Different things are good, proper or
right to different people and groups of people. The terms, positive
and negative, being linked to the nature of a polarized magnet,
afford us more nearly objective terms.

https://www.llresearch.org/library/livin...choice.pdf
(07-27-2021, 03:28 AM)Sena Wrote: [ -> ]Anders, I am not sure about this. I am also new to the Law of One, and I could be wrong. Ra has said that STS entities will continue to operate (on STS planets) until they reach 6th density. If they reach 6th density, the veil must have been removed, but they will continue to be evil.

P.S.
In the following quote, Carla seems to be saying that we should refrain from labelling individuals as evil: ...

It's interesting that service-to-self exists up to mid sixth density. After that, the veil can't be upheld any longer. Ra said: "The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history." (47.5)

If the Infinite Creator is all good then the label 'evil' is indeed misleading and that using the polarity positive/negative is better as Carla said.

How can service-to-self survive all the way up to mid sixth density? My explanation is that the veil of separation is also useful! Because it allows for precise control by being able to separate things into clear distinctions. And so my guess is that 'service-to-self' in higher densities is that useful use of the veil of separation.
An idea now came to me about how the veil of separation works. Ra said that everything is thought. So what we usually call thoughts are just one part of the whole reality. And it's the ordinary thoughts who produce the experience of separation.

And it's of course useful to be able to make separations. The veil is that we become stuck in only separations as our experience of ourselves and of the world. One strategy then, for removing the veil, is to recognize one's own thinking mind as a separation-making machine. And that the thinking mind's experience of separation is just one layer of reality.
(07-27-2021, 01:42 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly new to the Law of One and have only looked into a little bit about what Ra calls the veil in the Law of One. Ra even talks about several veils:

Quote:"Questioner: I am probably having a problem with the concept of time since it appears that the Logos was aware of the polarization choice. It seems that this choice for polarization at the end of third density is an important philosophical plan for the experience past third density. Am I correct in assuming that this process is a process to create the proper or the desired experience that will take place in the creation after third density is complete?

Ra: I am Ra. These philosophical foundations are those of third density. Above this density there remains the recognition of the architecture of the Logos but without the veils which are so integral a part of the process of making the choice in third density." - Law of One 77.14

The main veil as I see it, is the veil of seeming separation. And that it's a necessary veil for the purpose of growth and development. Evil is in my view a result of the veil and so is entropy (disorder/deterioration). Removing the veil removes the evil. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is only a temporary set of training wheels for humanity. In this way the Infinite Creator is recognized as being all good since evil is just a polarity caused by the veil.

This is a good question and leads to many thoughts, and that is what a veil is a "thought", enforced by beliefs and emotions sending out codes to the matrix to create your experiences. Veils are also given before we enter this density, they are levels of vibration just like good and evil, the polar opposite of the of the same vibration . Where we exist right now is very dense and the experience includes a body to make choices (a veil) which from what Ra states is no longer needed in the 6th density. Ra also states that philosophical foundations are that of 3rd density what does that mean, if looked up on google you will see that our beliefs, emotions and thoughts and their experienced vibrations are the veils to the true reality. We cannot see what we are not the vibration of. This is why as we change our thoughts, beliefs and emotions we see and experience things differently and our vibration increases to move to another density, like the 4th and so on.
(07-27-2021, 01:42 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...The main veil as I see it, is the veil of seeming separation. And that it's a necessary veil for the purpose of growth and development. Evil is in my view a result of the veil and so is entropy (disorder/deterioration). Removing the veil removes the evil. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is only a temporary set of training wheels for humanity. In this way the Infinite Creator is recognized as being all good since evil is just a polarity caused by the veil.

The veil creates the necessary conditions for such a choice as evil to be made. But note that it is the Creator that is "sometimes" making this choice when the possibility exists for it to be made. There is a part of the Creator (a part of us) that prefers suffering and order over bliss and jolly seeming disorder.

But yes I still believe evil was invented by mistake or at least it was a big surprise: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18505
(07-27-2021, 05:44 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...It's interesting that service-to-self exists up to mid sixth density. After that, the veil can't be upheld any longer...

The veil itself only exists within the space/time portion of 3D. Even after our incarnation when we go to 3D time/space, there is no veil and we know all the consequences of the choices we made.

The reason evil can remain chosen without the veil is that this portion of the Creator used the veil to build a gap in perception or a hole in the aura and it chooses to retain that configuration even when the truth of Oneness is seen in 3d time/space, 4d and 5d.

Everything is built around a tightly closed heart center. That is why STS is called the path of that which is not. It's all built on an omission. It is the biggest lie that the Creator tells itself. You'll notice that STS people really believe their own lies about how the Universe is. Yet it is not someone else making that choice. It is a part of each of us that is making it.
(07-27-2021, 08:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The veil creates the necessary conditions for such a choice as evil to be made. But note that it is the Creator that is "sometimes" making this choice when the possibility exists for it to be made. There is a part of the Creator (a part of us) that prefers suffering and order over bliss and jolly seeming disorder.

But yes I still believe evil was invented by mistake or at least it was a big surprise: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18505

I too see the veil (an anagram for veil is evil! [I just discovered that now, haha]) as a part of the Creator. But I don't think it was a mistake. The veil of separation, the "fall" of humanity, was a necessary cosmic trick to make us humans develop on our own in unique and creative ways. If we humans at the dawn of history would have copied some 6th density civilization and learned everything from them we would just have become a clone/copy of that civilization. Not good. So the veil of separation is a necessary, and purposely applied, tool for development as I see it.
(07-27-2021, 09:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The reason evil can remain chosen without the veil is that this portion of the Creator used the veil to build a gap in perception or a hole in the aura and it chooses to retain that configuration even when the truth of Oneness is seen in 3d time/space, 4d and 5d.

Okay, I was thinking of the veil of separation as what causes service-to-self. You mean that the Law of One says that there isn't any veil in higher densities?
(07-27-2021, 09:13 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...an anagram for veil is evil! [I just discovered that now, haha]...

Wow. I can't believe I never saw that before. Wink
(07-27-2021, 09:27 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2021, 09:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The reason evil can remain chosen without the veil is that this portion of the Creator used the veil to build a gap in perception or a hole in the aura and it chooses to retain that configuration even when the truth of Oneness is seen in 3d time/space, 4d and 5d.

Okay, I was thinking of the veil of separation as what causes service-to-self. You mean that the Law of One says that there isn't any veil in higher densities?

Yes indeed.

"Ra 83.3 ...Firstly, let us establish that both before and after the veil the same conditions existed in time/space; that is, the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon."

"Ra 21.9 ...This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex."

Look at the whole session 83. It is full of information on the veil. A real goldmine.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/83
(07-27-2021, 09:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes indeed.

"Ra 83.3 ...Firstly, let us establish that both before and after the veil the same conditions existed in time/space; that is, the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon."

"Ra 21.9 ...This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex."

Look at the whole session 83. It is full of information on the veil. A real goldmine.

Thank you for this link, I have been searching for this information.
(07-27-2021, 09:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes indeed.

Session 83 makes the description of the veil easier since it talks about a single veil. The initial quote I found about several veils may be that they are included in the one veil. Yes, the veil is removed in higher densities also indirectly mentioned here:

Quote:"Questioner: What was the attitude of these two entities after they graduated into fourth-density negative and, the veil being removed, they realized that they had switched polarities?

Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted." - Law of One 89.40

This means I must change my idea of STS and the veil. They are separate in some sense. I started with a too broad definition of the veil. Ra describes the veil as a third density (and maybe also including lower densities) phenomenon.
The Logos that created the experiment of the 3d space/time veil did not do this in order to create the two polarities we now know of as STO and STS. This experiment was for the purpose of enriching experiences in general and giving "more" choices to entities (extending freewill further).

But it created the ground where such possibility as doing things at the expanse of others became a choice. Before the veil all "others" were seen as other-selves. After the veil it became possible to see others as not the self.

AND yet the Logos never even imagined that seeing others as not the self would make it so that some would choose to force others to serve their selves.

Quote:77.19 Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.
(07-27-2021, 10:20 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The Logos that created the experiment of the 3d space/time veil did not do this in order to create the two polarities we now know of as STO and STS. This experiment was for the purpose of enriching experiences in general and giving "more" choices to entities (extending freewill further).

But it created the ground where such possibility as doing things at the expanse of others became a choice. Before the veil all "others" were seen as other-selves. After the veil it became possible to see others as not the self.

AND yet the Logos never even imagined that seeing others as not the self would make it so that some would choose to force others to serve their selves.

Quote:77.19 Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

I see what Ra calls the saga of polarity as the same as the "fall" of humanity in the Bible. In the "garden of Eden" humanity lived in undifferentiated oneness. And then through the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" humanity had to "leave" Eden in order to develop individual personalities and a unique human civilization. That's the veil of separation. And the next evolutionary step for humanity is to return back to oneness, yet in a developed state instead of the undeveloped state in the garden of Eden. So it's a much higher stage of oneness. And only through the veil is this evolution into the higher state of oneness possible. It's a massive cosmic process.
(07-27-2021, 10:34 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...I see what Ra calls the saga of polarity as the same as the "fall" of humanity in the Bible. In the "garden of Eden" humanity lived in undifferentiated oneness. And then through the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" humanity had to "leave" Eden in order to develop individual personalities and a unique human civilization. That's the veil of separation. And the next evolutionary step for humanity is to return back to oneness, yet in a developed state instead of the undeveloped state in the garden of Eden. So it's a much higher stage of oneness. And only through the veil is this evolution into the higher state of oneness possible. It's a massive cosmic process.

Yes after being experienced, even if this was not intentional, it became the pivot on which this whole Octave of experience revolves around.

Quote:76.16 Questioner: Third density, then, it appears, is, compared to the rest of the densities, all of them, nothing but a uniquely short period of what we consider to be time and is then for the purpose of this choice.
Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. The prelude to choice must encompass the laying of the foundation, the establishment of the illusion and the viability of that which can be made spiritually viable. The remainder of the densities is continuous refining of the choice. This also is greatly lengthened, as you would use the term. The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.

78.21 Questioner: You stated previously that The Choice that is made in this density, third density, is the axis upon which the creation turns. Could you expand on your reason for making that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement of the nature of creation as we speak to you.

78.22 Questioner: I did not understand that. Could you say that in a different way?

Ra: I am Ra. As you have noted, the creation of which your Logos is a part is a protean entity which grows and learns upon a macrocosmic scale. The Logos is not a part of time. All that is learned from experience in an octave is, therefore, the harvest of that Logos and is further the nature of that Logos.

The original Logos’s experience was, viewed in space/time, small; Its experience now, more. Therefore we say, as we now speak to you at this space/time, the nature of creation is as we have described. This does not deny the process by which this nature has been achieved but merely ratifies the product.

The creation of evil, while not intentional, is now being used to speed up spiritual evolution. Why let anything go to waste ? Smile
Ra talks about separate selves and about souls. Isn't that a form of separation? Yes, but my explanation is that the individual self is the experience of a soul which in turn is an eternal unique point. And a point is in itself empty! So the self is not a separate object.

One explanation I use is Indra's net which is made of an infinite number of jewels where each jewel reflects all other jewels in the net. An individual soul is one of those jewels in the net at a specific location. And each "jewel" is actually a point, indestructible and changeless.
(07-27-2021, 10:51 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]Ra talks about separate selves and about souls. Isn't that a form of separation? Yes, but my explanation is that the individual self is the experience of a soul which in turn is an eternal unique point. And a point is in itself empty! So the self is not a separate object.

One explanation I use is Indra's net which is made of an infinite number of jewels where each jewel reflects all other jewels in the net. An individual soul is one of those jewels in the net at a specific location. And each "jewel" is actually a point, indestructible and changeless.

You are right, separation is an illusion just a thought that we believe and fed as truth in the physical existence. Feel there are individual selves but not separated, we are in One. One in all and the all in One.
If we look at the totality of an entity, it might be said to be changeless. What we experience is a slide within that scale.

As another member puts it.

(09-07-2012, 09:23 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the result is there; we experience it as the "future attractor". This reality is like an equation or prequel, designed to create a deeper understanding of that result.
One interpretation that easily can appear unpopular is that choice is a result of the veil. Ra is very careful about preserving free will. Yet I interpret this quote as choice being a result of the veil:

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... Above this density there remains the recognition of the architecture of the Logos but without the veils which are so integral a part of the process of making the choice in third density." - Law of One 77.14

And choice is related to our thinking. My interpretation is that without the veil choice is impossible. This is a delicate issue that I need to ponder further.
(07-27-2021, 11:27 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...My interpretation is that without the veil choice is impossible. This is a delicate issue that I need to ponder further.

You cannot choose to enslave others for your own benefit if there are no "others". The veil created the illusion that there is self and others.

What boggles the mind is the continuing to enslave "others" without the veil in 4d and 5d, while being fully aware that you are doing this to yourself. You are aware that you will personally experience the suffering that you are dishing out, because you know there is only One consciousness. While in 3d space/time it is understandable, but the fact this choice remains and is even refined in 4d and 5d, without any veil, is hard to understand.
(07-27-2021, 11:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2021, 11:27 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...My interpretation is that without the veil choice is impossible. This is a delicate issue that I need to ponder further.

You cannot choose to enslave others for your own benefit if there are no "others". The veil created the illusion that there is self and others.

What boggles the mind is the continuing to enslave "others" without the veil in 4d and 5d, while being fully aware that you are doing this to yourself. You are aware that you will personally experience the suffering that you are dishing out, because you know there is only One consciousness. While in 3d space/time it is understandable, but the fact this choice remains and is even refined in 4d and 5d, without any veil, is hard to understand.

Indeed, I have found it puzzling how service-to-self continues all the way to mid 6th density. That's why I now have the idea that STS in higher densities is actually a useful and constructive function, similar to the purpose of the fall of humanity on an even higher level. By preserving clear separation it's possible to control things and events. I even have a speculation that service-to-self in higher densities refers to artificial intelligence (AI) and other technologies. Information technology for example operates based on separate bits. There may be entire AI species out in the universe!
What STS fails to see is that the Universe is already perfectly ordered. But this is only seen from 7d and 8d. All the ordering they try to bring is only inputting more distortions into an already perfect system.

This is impossible for them to see because they keep the heart closed and the heart is the very center of all perceptions. So they can only have a distorted view of the Universe (by Choice).

But it is worth noting that the negative entities becomes the most loving and positive entities of all after they have released their polarity in 6D. So there is worth to this process indeed.
As I see it, and observed from Eastern tradition, the "Veil" is a separation from the Godhead. We have become lost on a deserted planet and it is our greatest desire to return from whence we came. There are many veils that need to be overcome. The Path is not easy, and it difficult find, (quoting the Lotus Sutra). The Veils are slowly lifted once we discover the Path to Self-Liberation. When we have found that, the Veils slip away as we become more Spiritually aware. Putting aside old values and replacing them with new.
A radical view, which I believe is correct, is that the veil is the past experienced as something separate from the now. That's the simplest explanation I have found so far.

I think the idea can even be tested! As an experiment I will examine what happens when I shift my perspective of the past. Of course, it may be a very difficult thing to do in practice, but anyway it can be worth trying.
Another practice can be based on what Ra said in this quote:

Quote:"Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest." - Law of One 13.23

I love this analogy of compasses. The veil scattered all our compasses so that they now point in all kinds of directions. And the practice is to align our personal compass with the unified direction. The "compass" can be interpreted as our will. A unified will removes the veil. How to do that in practice? One approach is to simply have the intent to unify one's own will with the will of others and to use feelings to monitor the progress.
(07-28-2021, 02:48 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]Another practice can be based on what Ra said in this quote:

Quote:"Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest." - Law of One 13.23

I love this analogy of compasses. The veil scattered all our compasses so that they now point in all kinds of directions. And the practice is to align our personal compass with the unified direction. The "compass" can be interpreted as our will. A unified will removes the veil. How to do that in practice? One approach is to simply have the intent to unify one's own will with the will of others and to use feelings to monitor the progress.

Thank you for this question and answered by Ra. I realize it was intended for the answer to what is a veil but It answers another question that I have been wondering about. See the answer to the veil to other densities is one's vibration, you can only see or experience that which you are a vibration of.

Wonder if the comment by Ra still applies and if we the lovers of truth have made a difference since these teachings? "The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest." - Law of One 13.23". Are there more recent information on this issue?
From the recent Confederation channelings, we have made a very great deal of difference.

In fact it seems that the concept of awakening will become as mainstream as meditation has now become. This within the next 10 to 20 years.
(07-27-2021, 08:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2021, 01:42 AM)Anders Wrote: [ -> ]...The main veil as I see it, is the veil of seeming separation. And that it's a necessary veil for the purpose of growth and development. Evil is in my view a result of the veil and so is entropy (disorder/deterioration). Removing the veil removes the evil. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is only a temporary set of training wheels for humanity. In this way the Infinite Creator is recognized as being all good since evil is just a polarity caused by the veil.

The veil creates the necessary conditions for such a choice as evil to be made. But note that it is the Creator that is "sometimes" making this choice when the possibility exists for it to be made. There is a part of the Creator (a part of us) that prefers suffering and order over bliss and jolly seeming disorder.

it was a surprise, not a mistake. There are no mistakes.
Hmm... Is removing the veil the same as moving into fourth density? I forgot to check that and was thinking of removing the veil while remaining in third density.

And also, there may be a separation process where those who move beyond the veil enter into another social sphere, still the same world yet separated by vibration.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15