Bring4th

Full Version: And now for something completely different...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's try a different approach. Ever since I joined the "Law of One", (and this Forum). I see many problems. Some good, some not so good. What I see are people struggling to come to terms with their Spirituality. It is time to relax and try a different perspective. I hear people say, I cannot Meditate, or I have not grown enough Spiritually because there are many things I do not understand. Spirituality is too difficult to comprehend and I have become bogged-down by my own misconceptions. Spirituality is not difficult, it is how we approach it. What is the answer?

Simply be.

Instead of searching for the answers by reading countless books, or even comprehending the L/L discourses, allow yourself to become engulfed in the Universal Spirituality by simply not trying.

Not trying and becoming your "Natural Self".

When I studied under my Zen Teacher, one of the first things he taught us, was to accept and encompass everything, and then deny everything. Or, in other words once we already accept that we are Spiritual Beings, and there is no need to find the answer. Then the Truth reveals itself naturally.

1. You want to Meditate better and have deeper Meditations and Samadhi?

Stop searching for Samadhi, and allow it to happen naturally. When you are ready, it will come.

2. Understanding Spiritual Concepts and Discourse are beyond comprehension.

Stop trying to understand and allow your Inner Reality to teach you.

When we are in the Present, (and in the Now). Everything is in its "Natural Place", and the natural series of events.

Stop trying so hard and relax. When you allow yourself to become part of the "Natural Order of Everything", then everything falls into place naturally.

This is the true nature of the Zen.

Or, the Zen of no Zen.

We are already a part of the Universal Nature. Once we can accept that, then we begin to grow Spiritually Naturally.
(08-03-2021, 06:36 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]Simply be.

Instead of searching for the answers by reading countless books, or even comprehending the L/L discourses, allow yourself to become engulfed in the Universal Spirituality by simply not trying.

Heart

Spirituality is lived. It's the life that happens to us. All the little (or not so little) everyday day catalysts.

If it's all in the head then: "...Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly..." ~ Ra 60.27
(08-03-2021, 07:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2021, 06:36 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]Simply be.

Heart

Spirituality is lived. It's the life that happens to us. All the little (or not so little) everyday day catalysts.

If it's all in the head then: "...Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly..." ~ Ra 60.27

Nice one Patrick. It is now what you know, but what you don't know. Or, when studying any form of Spiritual Discourses, there is an Intellectual understanding, and it is not always perceived properly. On a deeper level, we don't need to know, (or comprehend). We have already received the Knowledge, except not how we assume to perceived it. The State of "Just Being". The same thing applies with any catalyst, including Meditation.
Yes I repeat this to myself very often: "I don't need to know..." Smile

I don't care what appears to be bad, All Is Well, whatever it appears to be. I don't need to know how All Is Well Always. I just know by faith, by choice. It's the only thing I know, all the rest I don't need to know.

It does not need to make sense, nothing needs to make sense.

It is our choice to choose Love whether it makes sense or not.
Surrender !
(08-04-2021, 01:08 PM)pat19989 Wrote: [ -> ]Surrender !

Thank you Pat, you got. As I repeated earlier. I came from the Zen School of Philosophy. At the moment that you embrace everything, and once it has been perceived, (even on a minor level). Then destroy the concepts. The perfect example is when we discover a profound truth Spiritually, we then cling to our newest Wisdom. From that point, we advance no further because there is an even greater Knowledge, (yet undiscovered). This is then it should become the Zen of no Zen. Destroy the newly found Knowledge and allow yourself to advance. In other words, surrender.