Bring4th

Full Version: Male/Female
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does Ra say that we incarnate both male and female?
I believe Ra said that during an incarnational cycle the sex or polarity always switches.
All males are then female and all females male. This is a process of polarity integration.

Love & Light
there is the fine detail that as 6d progresses the distinction in between male/female disappears.
The reason I was asking is- I took a Kabbalah course for a couple of years and the Rav kept saying you only reincarnate the same sex, of course he also said that there are no Aliens-LOL. I remember Monroe saying he traveled back to his past and that he was both male and female. Anyone remember there past lives? And does anyone have the session where Ra addresses this question?

And yes, I know once we hit 6 th Density our Higher Souls are both.
(12-10-2010, 01:32 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I was asking is- I took a Kabbalah course for a couple of years and the Rav kept saying you only reincarnate the same sex, of course he also said that there are no Aliens-LOL. I remember Monroe saying he traveled back to his past and that he was both male and female. Anyone remember there past lives? And does anyone have the session where Ra addresses this question?

i gobbled up some i found below :

regarding incarnations

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#8

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#10

VERY important quote, above. see here :

Quote:31.10 Questioner: Roughly how many previous incarnations would a male entity in this incarnation have had to have had in the past as a female to have a highly homosexual orientation in this incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. If an entity has had roughly 65% of its incarnations in the sexual/biological body complex, the opposite polarity to its present body complex, this entity is vulnerable to infringement of your urban areas and may perhaps become of what you call an homosexual nature.

It is to be noted at this juncture that although it is much more difficult, it is possible in this type of association for an entity to be of great service to another in fidelity and sincere green ray love of a nonsexual nature thus adjusting or lessening the distortions of its sexual impairment.

this implies that, in urban areas, there is some energy model or something that affects other entities' polarities.

more details on this :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?categor...&sc=1&ss=1

it may be also possible that the lack of physical energy, or the stuffedness of urban areas may be depleting these entities' physical energies, or, infringing in their inner space with the thoughts of others (as opposed to intuition) and causing them to move from their original balance to a more feminine balance.

regarding male/female, energy transfers, body gender, and so on

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#2

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#1

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#7
i was able to find only this much.
Thanks Unity100.
there were other quotes regarding incarnation as male/female. i couldnt find them all. you should look at them yourself too.
There are two basic male/female differences talked about by Ra.

1. Chakras/Energy bodies
2. In the Archetypal mind

First, Chakras
Quote:32.10 Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?”

Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division,
Quote:all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity.
Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s being-ness.

Quote:87.27 Questioner: Would you do that?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in assuming that the energy of which we speak in discussing sexual energy transfers is a form of vibratory bridge between space/time and time/space. Although this distinction is not apart from that which follows, that which follows may shed light upon that basic statement.

Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy. When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed, having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term, the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which by nature is less vital in this area.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is partially possible, given the background we have laid. This is properly a more advanced question. Due to the specificity of the question we may give a general answer.

The first energy transfer is red ray. It is a random transfer having to do only with your reproductive system.

The orange and the yellow ray attempts to have sexual intercourse create, firstly, a blockage if only one entity vibrates in this area, thus causing the entity vibrating sexually in this area to have a never-ending appetite for this activity. What these vibratory levels are seeking is green ray activity. There is the possibility of orange or yellow ray energy transfer; this being polarizing towards the negative: one being seen as object rather than otherself; the other seeing itself as plunderer or master of the situation.

In green ray there are two possibilities. Firstly, if both vibrate in green ray there will be a mutually strengthening energy transfer,
Quote: the negative or female, as you call it, drawing the energy from the roots of the being-ness through the energy centers, thus being physically revitalized; the positive, or male polarity, as it is deemed in your illusion, finding in its energy transfer an inspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex, thus both being polarized and releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy, that is, negative/intuitive, positive/physical energies as you may call them; this energy transfer being blocked only if one or both entities have fear of possession or of being possessed, of desiring possession or desiring being possessed.

The other green ray possibility is that of one entity offering green ray energy, the other not offering energy of the universal love energy, this resulting in a blockage of energy for the one not green ray thus increasing frustration or appetite; the green ray being polarizing slightly towards service to others.

The blue ray energy transfer is somewhat rare among your people at this time but is of great aid due to energy transfers involved in becoming able to express the self without reservation or fear.

The indigo ray transfer is extremely rare among your people. This is the sacramental portion of the body complex whereby contact may be made through violet ray with intelligent infinity. No blockages may occur at these latter two levels due to the fact that if both entities are not ready for this energy it is not visible and neither transfer nor blockage may take place. It is as though the distributor were removed from a powerful engine.

First quote explicitly says that body, mind, and spirit are all have gender. The second quote also says "polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes" so seems to be a repetition. I'm not sure I understand how spirit is polarized though.

In terms of how body and mind are polarized, it says men have more physical energy and women more mental/emotional.

I don't believe Ra ever explicitly says what they mean by this, but one guess is that women have more yellow ray energy since yellow is the primary chakra of the mind, and red is the primary chakra of the body.

However, if both have reached green the transfer is different. If I recall correctly green is the first chakra of spirit (though no the primary, which is blue).

Here it says the female "draws energy from the roots of beingness through the energy centers thus being physically revitalized". And the male "finds in its energy transfer an inspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex"

Again this is not explicitly clear, but here is one guess

When the circuit is closed, the female is drawing in the energy of the cosmos through red ray, while the male the microcosmic energy down through violet.

Next, Archetypal mind/tarot

It definitely says that men are attracted to the Magician, the matrix of the body, the conscious portion of the mind, and female the priestess or unconscious, the potentiator of the mind.

It also definitely says that men are attracted to the Hermit, the potentiator of the body, and female, "balanced working or even functioning", the matrix of the body.

I sometimes the balanced as both the female body itself generally more flexible and balanced, such as ballerina, men generally stronger and able to do more physical work.

The catalyst of the body (empress) and experience (emperor) are also said to have purposely gendered, though Ra does not say if male or female are attracted more to one or the other.
jivatman Wrote:First quote explicitly says that body, mind, and spirit are all have gender. The second quote also says "polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes" so seems to be a repetition. I'm not sure I understand how spirit is polarized though.

Small comment here. In the quote you give, Ra actually explicitly says that the mind, body, and spirt are all sexual. Something can be sexual without having a gender. I interpret Ra's words to mean that te mind, body, and spirit all have a function in sexual energy transfer.
Aaron I think I disagree. I don't think it's possible to sexual without having gender.

The nature of sexual energy transfer is dependent upon polarized differences. Without polarity this type of transfer couldn't occur.

Furthermore, Ra says this: "releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy"

This indicates to me that gender holds sway at least until 5th and possibly 6th density, 6th being the density of intelligent energy.

The 5th or blue chakra is the primary chakra of spirit...

Thus, how all aspects of the mind/body/spirit complex can all be sexually polarized.
(12-12-2010, 09:08 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron I think I disagree. I don't think it's possible to sexual without having gender.

The nature of sexual energy transfer is dependent upon polarized differences. Without polarity this type of transfer couldn't occur.

Furthermore, Ra says this: "releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy"

This indicates to me that gender holds sway at least until 5th and possibly 6th density, 6th being the density of intelligent energy.

The 5th or blue chakra is the primary chakra of spirit...

Thus, how all aspects of the mind/body/spirit complex can all be sexually polarized.

gender seems a broad set of polarization/grouping done by the logos of this locale. (or the ones using it).

lets see - energy flows happen from high potential to low potential. so, any entities polarized into 2 groups in a broad set, would have potential ready to flow from themselves to each other from the other set.

we know that gender disappears towards early 6d. however, this does not mean there wont be any kind of potential differences in between entities. but, since entities are now more balanced in the sense of broad grouping of 'male/female', and differences disappeared, it would be meaningless to say that any kind of energy transfer would happen in that sense. if, word sexual transfer is used to denote male/female polarization, it should be irrelevant in that density.

but, at this point, there would be still potential differences in between entities, even if not groupable. matching entities, now without any noticeable gender, should be completing each other by releasing their high potentials to to the other and accepting low potential from the other.

so, a kind of energy transfer still persists. but, as it seems, and as we are told, it increasingly takes the form of fusion. of course this is aided by the fact that 6d body, has its form as shape, and can be molded with thought, and entities manifest more like sources of light.

this density still reproduces, but the reproduction is in the form of fusion, ra says. so, it can be said that there is a kind of 'sexual' merger, if one loses the male/female broad grouping.

an interesting part comes at 7d, where Ra says that reproduction doesnt take place anymore, because the need to reuse bodily complexes is not there anymore.

this part is curious then. so there is no need for any kind of reproductive merger. but does that mean entities do not interact with each other according to their potential differences anymore ? or, does it mean that, since entities are increasingly harmonized and unified, potential differences disappear increasingly. (probably). this kinda explains the 7d progress in regard to 'gaining spiritual mass' and gateway to infinite.
Does an entity reincarnate in 4th and 5th density's and how long is a life span in these density's?
(12-10-2010, 02:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this implies that, in urban areas, there is some energy model or something that affects other entities' polarities.

There is science that explains this, and does not contrast with Ra. I notice a lot of hidden meaning in the readings, kind of like Edgar Cayce.

Chemical difference borne of stress from overpopulation.
It is therefore possible that while the body and organs of an animal can be a "male," the brain can coincidentally be "female." This extreme reaction to maternal stress even has a very logical and natural purpose. Sensing that a population is under the stress of crowding or poor living conditions, nature provides this hormonal mechanism as a means to limit population growth and thereby reduce the cause of the stress. Homosexual behavior results in less offspring than heterosexual behavior.

Again, in Doctor Ward's own words:

"The resulting alterations in sexual behavior provide the basis for an effective population control mechanism, since offspring so affected would not possess the behavioral repertoire necessary to contribute to population growth. Thus, the environment, by triggering an adrenal stress response, may control the reproductive capacity of successive generations of differentiating fetuses and, thereby, population size. "

The BPA issue imitates the natural form of male body/female brain.
If endocrine disrupters such as phthalates can impair genital development and hormone levels in the body, the play-behavior study noted, then a deeper examination of how these chemicals impact the brain is warranted.

Previous studies about altered brain gender focused not on the reduction of hormones like testosterone, but of natural chemicals like androstendione that were produced by the mother and which blocked the receptors of the fetus from receiving testosterone. Androstendione is produced during periods of stress. It is theorized that this stress of the mother, during the first three months of pregnancy, could irreversably alter the brain gender of the fetus. Correlations have been found between maternal stress and homosexuality of their offspring.
(12-12-2010, 10:55 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does an entity reincarnate in 4th and 5th density's and how long is a life span in these density's?

'the need to reuse body complexes not being there, hence reproduction being unnecessary in 7d' kinda suggests that there is life and death concepts in those densities too.
(12-12-2010, 09:08 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron I think I disagree. I don't think it's possible to [be] sexual without having gender.

Sexuality and gender are most definitely different, for the spirit contains all. The Creator is androgynous, as are all spirits.

Once the process of incarnate experience choice has ceased to be automated, which happens depending upon the spirits evolutionary placement, sometime in the third density, the spirit chooses incarnate experiences by consulting the Akash. Initially, the spirit will choose incarnate experiences which provide the specific experiences it desires regardless of the gender. Because the spirit can though become comfortable in a gender, it may be successively chosen again and again.

There is more than one reason for a gender change, however. The preferred choice is not always available, or the experience desired may not be available in the gender to which a bias has been established. In these circumstances the bias remains though the gender is not the same.
(12-12-2010, 10:55 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does an entity reincarnate in 4th and 5th density's and how long is a life span in these density's?

Yes the use of incarnate vehicles is used for 4th and 5th densities.

If I remember correctly, the life cycle for these physical vehicles is 90,000 years.
(12-13-2010, 02:28 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Sexuality and gender are most definitely different, for the spirit contains all. The Creator is androgynous, as are all spirits.

that doesnt seem to be the case :

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s being-ness.

this means, part of the polarity that manifests in gender, may be coming from spirit.

because, it is said that mind, body, spirit are parts of the polarity of the entity.
Quote:f I remember correctly, the life cycle for these physical vehicles is 90,000 years.

So how does one determine to be male or female in the 4th and 5th Density's?
probably due to their preferences and their life plan at that point before incarnation ?
(12-13-2010, 02:38 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2010, 02:28 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Sexuality and gender are most definitely different, for the spirit contains all. The Creator is androgynous, as are all spirits.

that doesnt seem to be the case :

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s being-ness.

this means, part of the polarity that manifests in gender, may be coming from spirit.

because, it is said that mind, body, spirit are parts of the polarity of the entity.

Dear brother, this entire quote is actually directed in understanding sexual activity, and not gender selection.

the first part of the quote speaks of gender of the body as being an artificial division. This is correct of course but in no way implies that gender is due to spiritual polarity (as you appear to suggest?). The second part speaks to sexual fusion, not gender selection.

Please forgive me if I have misunderstood you. If I have, please restate your intended meaning.
Quote:Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity.

that is quite clear actually. division of sexual activity simply to bodily complex is artificial, and mind, body, spirit, the things which ALL participate in the act of sexual fusion (at any given level) are part of the polarity of the entity.

this, boils down to the sexual polarity coming from the summation of all of these, mind, body, spirit in a combined form, from wherever i look at it.

if it hadnt been so, there would be no preferred polarity of entities outside an incarnation. but, we are told that, there is such a polarization in regard to gender.

moreover, these sexual polarities only combine and disappear in early 6d. meaning that, EVEN though entities reincarnate countless times, and go through numerous densities, these sexual polarities, preferences are kept.

since, body dies in between incarnations, and even a lot changes during density transition, it means that preferred polarities of sexuality, are carried through what cannot be separated from the existence of the entity - nonphysical (astral) part of mind/body/spirit complexes.
Once again I would suggest you consider that you infer meaning incorrectly.

Though I have been given understanding of the incarnation process as was unspoken by either Ra or Cayce, and apparently am unable to explain it with weight, I believe it will be helpful to refer to two of our brothers Q'uotes to bring some clarity to this matter.

1986_0525
Quote:The choice of one biological gender or another will be made according to these distortions in need of balance. It may be that throughout the full third-density pattern of incarnations an entity would find it necessary to choose one gender over the other more often than not in order to fulfill a larger pattern of learning. The difficulties, as you call them, associated with this choice, in this case, as it has been called, homosexual orientation, are then incorporated into the larger pattern and utilized in the overall growth of the entity. Within the third-density illusion, the great array and degree of limitation is utilized as, shall we say, a force against which to test the spiritual strength, for within your illusion one must rediscover the foundation or fabric of one’s being time and time again.

1993_0523
Quote:It is quite common to choose gender for the purpose of aiding destiny, for most work done by men and women within incarnations this late in third density are working with the balancing of relationships, so that harmony and the kind of balance required to ride the bicycle with no hands might be achieved, not for one but for both.

I hope this was helpful in your gaining the wisdom that you so seek.
Quote:The choice of one biological gender or another will be made according to these distortions in need of balance.

as you can see here, choice of bio gender is made, according to the existing distortions, in need of balance. so, there exists a polarity, a distortion, that is making the choice of gender preferable, whichever gender the entity chooses. this is what Ra says.

one may call existing polarity/gender bias in mind/body/spirit complex (in disincarnate form) a distortion, and then call the choice of gender made, and subsequent experiences, a learning process, or, one may call the existing polarity/gender bias polarity, and the choice of gender as the natural choice according to the polarity.
Quote:an entity would find it necessary to choose one gender over the other more often than not in order to fulfill a larger pattern of learning

This speaks to the fact that gender is switched and selected according to bias, which is not polarity.

Quote:It is quite common to choose gender for the purpose of aiding destiny

There are other considerations at this time which Ra did not mention because the question was not directed in that area nor asked, such as the long lineup of spirits desiring to be incarnate at this time and are less able to be selective in their choices because of limited number of incarnate experiences available.

At any rate, I cannot convey how/where I have gained knowledge of this information and will concede to what we may deem "concrete" channeling.
(12-18-2010, 02:35 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]This speaks to the fact that gender is switched and selected according to requirements, but does not say it is due to polarity.

it says that, a polarity exists. an entity may choose to incarnate as a man, despite being polarized as a female. (and this is a reason why there are homosexual situations - ra says if an entity has spent 60% or more of its past lives in a certain gender, it may experience homosexuality if incarnated in a certain gender).

it is not mandatory to choose to incarnate according to polarity. if a particular incarnational programming requires a certain gender, probably the entity chooses it. we are told that even negatives may choose hard life conditions to harden their polarity, even though such situations are much undesirable for a negative entity.
I think I have found where my confusion lies with your meaning. What you term sexual (gender) polarity I term sexual (gender) bias. I specifically use the term polarity for positive/negative (stos/sts), and bias for the remainder of other distortion related areas.
i think Ra also uses polarity for sexual preference. it seems polarity is a concept that is more generic, and not limited to denoting positive/negative. ie, mover/moved was polarity too.
I believe you are correct. Polarity has a much broader spectrum than I have become accustomed to relating it to... thank you for the discussion brother Smile
Me(male) and my significant other(female) often do meditation together in bed at night, we both activate our chakras, and send and receive energy from our energy points to each other, I find if I'm particularly 'strong' mentally, physically, etc on any given night to be able to work with mine and her body's energies, I am able to mentally simply 'pull' the energy out of her chakras and pour it into mine, it's an instant action and it makes energy flow through my body to the point of constant twitching, we make each other twitch constantly while sharing energy, but that's as far as we can go yet, I know there's possibilities for astral/multi-dimensional experiences and my aim is to go further with this, can anybody relate? does anybody do the same or have any tips?
(12-18-2010, 11:00 PM)Holykaust Wrote: [ -> ]does anybody do the same or have any tips?
Are you trying to do actual work or is the goal to twitch?
(12-19-2010, 02:27 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2010, 11:00 PM)Holykaust Wrote: [ -> ]does anybody do the same or have any tips?
Are you trying to do actual work or is the goal to twitch?

Hehe, actual work, like I said, I can get the energy flowing through me and that's what causes twitching, but I know there's gotta be a way to do something else with these energies and opening up the connection in between the chakras of two people, that was my question, a couple of times I've almost been able to initiate an astral projection, but so far nothing like that.
Pages: 1 2