Bring4th

Full Version: Near Chicago, IL, or Any Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interests are Autobiography of a Yogi, Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, Florence Schovell Schinn, All of Bob Monroe's books on Out of Body Experiences, and The course of Miracles. I am 21 years old.

(New*)Instagram: will_hart00, Email: will306hart@hotmail.com.

If you live in Illinois, let me know (I may or may not be moving that's why i say any Location). I mainly want to hear any of your out of body experiences and how often you do it, and I don't mind new friends for a meet up or chats.
(08-20-2021, 02:55 PM)I’m Whart5600 Wrote: [ -> ]Interests are Autobiography of a Yogi, Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, Florence Schovell Schinn, All of Bob Monroe's books on Out of Body Experiences, and The course of Miracles. I am 21 years old.

(New*)Instagram: will_hart00, Email: will306hart@hotmail.com.

If you live in Illinois, let me know (I may or may not be moving that's why i say any Location). I mainly want to hear any of your out of body experiences and how often you do it, and I don't mind new friends for a meet up or chats.

I’m in IL! I’m near saint louis though!