Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone interested in how negative polarity perceives reality read on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be a negative being Im sharing my past experiences with the public as there's not much information on it.

This is written in first person))

The premise of it is that we operating in a trinary stable reality of chaos, stagnation and void space. The chaos is equilvant to the light beings form 'love', as it causes a jolt of shock to the heart which animates us. We have to do everything very calculated and only attack light when it is vulnerable, otherwise it beats us. The way we work is like the military and there is constant verbal abuse if you get caught in the light until you break free of it. We usually communicate with a void of feeling in the heart as our neutral baseline. The void space is where we rest but we never get to fully rest because in this void space we access memories and information which helps us when we are trying to outsmart the light. There's also difficulty coming out of the void as our agility is slowed down and we have to speed it up again to get back to the work.

The stagnation is analogous to what people call hell where it is this slower and slower vibration of suffering. We don't view this as bad though, it's just a feeling. The aim of this is when we have captured light through the chaos principle, we slowly break it down into void energy aka zero point energy, so we play an important role in light universes for the concept known as death. We are analogous to bugs and flies which feed on rotting corpses. So we deserve more respect which we never get on earth because most are ignorant. It plays into our favour though because they are more easily controlled from their lack of self control.

--
There's more like this on my website which I like to share as I am now a light being and I have a strong mission in helping to two sides understand each other

https://greenl82.wordpress.com/

Also email me at jacksonhick330@gmail.com if you have any questions
They view pleasure in the same way you view pain. They like the suffering and depcrid broken nature of feeling damaged because they use it to transmute into their own energy source. They find pleasure and love weak and innocence and it makes them want to tear their hair out (figurately).
thanks for sharing all this! i like to understand both sides. it's interesting to hear the points about how they're like bugs/flies and how they view pleasure/pain differently. it gives me peace of mind to consider that negative polarized beings acclimate to that way of life and it's not as bad for them as i might initially think. do you think one path involves more suffering than the other, or do you think the ratio of enjoyment/suffering ultimately balances out and is similar in both paths?
(09-18-2021, 10:40 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for sharing all this! i like to understand both sides. it's interesting to hear the points about how they're like bugs/flies and how they view pleasure/pain differently. it gives me peace of mind to consider that negative polarized beings acclimate to that way of life and it's not as bad for them as i might initially think. do you think one path involves more suffering than the other, or do you think the ratio of enjoyment/suffering ultimately balances out and is similar in both paths?

Yeah the dark don't want love or pleasure, they enjoy stuff that's entropic and get pleasure from harming others.

And also yes, I do believe the dark suffers more outside of the fact that they want to because there's a lot less dark beings than light in the universe so they're fighting as underdogs. I believe at 4th density the amount of suffering for light beings goes down drastically as they find catalyst in things which aren't suffering. 

Thanks for the good reply
If there are more light beings than dark why do I feel such a battle between the two on Earth? I'm decidedly STO but I feel such a tension. Especially the Earth having such a hard time making its way into 4th Density, specifically due to the vast energies put out by those STS entities out there. I understand that as we move to 6D we stop seeing the need for STS. Is that how you see the imbalance?
Thanks for this post. I have a question, which arises out of my own personal journey, but has broader implications.

Do, STS/neg beings, in their deepest depths truly derive satiating pleasure from controlling, manipulating others?

My personal experience was a 20-yr long dance/battle with a STS being, facilitated by our (STS, IMO) legal system. I tried every approach imaginable to get the STS being(s) to release their grasp, to no avail. In hindsight, there is still a lot for me to learn/teach from this prolonged catalyst (which I jestingly refer to as my own personalized cosmic-a** whoopin' to help me along my path).

Both during and afterward, I could've sworn I saw loneliness, fear, rage, etc. in the STS being(s), grasping desperately for control. There seemed to be only fleeting pleasure - not deeply satiating - from conquests, control, etc. Not being wholly satiated, the STS being(s) appeared driven ceaselessly for more.

That's the heart of my question is: Is conquest, control, etc. truly and deeply satiating to a STS being? Or, are they ever-driven for more?

TIA, dear friends.

Thoughts?
Interesting thread, sure there are many that experienced both sides, if not in this life then in previous lives. This is a very deep subject and will go on your link and check it out. It is a blessing for us all that you have decided to become a light being but both are loved equally by the Creator. Now that you are on the other side, sure that you realize the darkness cannot help but serve the light. We all have the right to experience what we desire, this goes back to the original Thought of the Creator (love). Because we live in an illusion of physicality, what we choose to experience does not affect the consciousness that we are, we are all light beings even when we hide from ourselves. I have indicated this information under "What is Love" Forum under the thread called Evil, Death and Wealth. The teachings of the Confederation does teach about evil, etc. Truly appreciate these wondrous teaching of the Confederation. For myself, knowing this information has removed a large weight on my heart as we want to bring others to the light by serving them but we cannot serve unless another wants the service. We cannot interfere in the free will of others. There is no right or wrong and we choose what comes into our consciousness to be expressed/experienced. We are all the darkness and the light. Some love the dark side, some love the light. Many mention Service To Self and Service to Others, but you cannot serve yourself without serving others, we are connected as one but we are not bound by each other's thoughts. You cannot serve others without serving yourself. So now instead of feeling anger, frustration, and helpless in serving others, send love and light to them in service to the infinite Creator. Love like the Creator. Thank you for being you.
To attempt to speak on your question, IndigoSalvia, I would say that control is a powerful factor in the well being of a STS entity. I have an aunt who I believe lives her life as unconsciously STS. I do not try to change her, I simply observe in order to understand. She is the matriarch in a family of 10 and control over her family and thus her social circle is her main way of achieving balance within herself. As she has gotten older (now almost 80), there is a notable change in her ability to control. Her siblings no longer tolerate her attempts of control, causing a number of random expression of emotion, from anger to depression. She tends to feel personally attacked when she fails to control the areas of her life that she typically was able to manage. This causes a bit of a regression for her toward red ray expressions of survival, as she has shown signs of desperation with regards to survival (which isn't really in danger as all of her needs beyond control are being met).

I really feel for her as I do for those that she tries to control, as they are rejecting her efforts due to a growing frustration and desire to not be controlled. Its a complex battle of polarity happening right in front of me and I see it for the opportunity it is to examine the dynamic interplay. I'm not fully sure how to best help yet without infringing on free will, which is why I simply observe.

I don't think it is necessarily about deriving pleasure as much as it is about achieving balance, as efficient use of control for STS is required to balance their energy centers.
(10-04-2021, 10:17 AM)Spiritual Ronin Wrote: [ -> ]I really feel for her as I do for those that she tries to control, as they are rejecting her efforts due to a growing frustration and desire to not be controlled. Its a complex battle of polarity happening right in front of me and I see it for the opportunity it is to examine the dynamic interplay. I'm not fully sure how to best help yet without infringing on free will, which is why I simply observe.

I don't think it is necessarily about deriving pleasure as much as it is about achieving balance, as efficient use of control for STS is required to balance their energy centers.

Thank you for sharing.  As I read your post, saw that this is what this world is going through, how a few want to control and that many are not ready to accept this causing "a growing frustration and desire not to be controlled."  As within, so without, as without, so within.  This situation is a great teacher for all wonderful beings involved to learn and grow, which is actually a gift from your aunt to the whole family if looked and experienced through the eyes of love.
(10-04-2021, 10:17 AM)Spiritual Ronin Wrote: [ -> ]To attempt to speak on your question, IndigoSalvia, I would say that control is a powerful factor in the well being of a STS entity.

I tend to concur.
Some if not majority of STS lenient entities tend to have drive of controlling others in hope that they will not be controlled by others.
So it's more of before getting shot I better shoot first.
Before I'm hurt by others I better hurt others first.
Because in their mindset, everyone else have the same mindset as they're, trying to control others.

The advice that I usually gave to them is:
1. Me and others are not even try to control you.
2. You should at least try to 'let everything go'. Let everything and everyone be as they are.

In depth, each of STS lenient entities are unique and they have 'reason' or 'background' on WHY they arrived at such state.
Some people labeled this as "Trauma".
Those "Trauma" are the things that need to be addressed and balanced.

And last important thing to mention is that each entity's state is dynamic, they might be STS lenient now and as they evolve they might be switched to be STO lenient, and the same thing works the other way around. If not in this lifetime, it will be in another lifetime, thanks to the "Memory Reset" feature a.k.a "Veil Of Forgetting" that enable entity to have a 'fresh start' on each lifetime. Thus STO or STS lenient is not a 'fixed' state.

As an 'entity' is basically a 'set of data/memory', a different set of data/memory gathered from experiencing will makes the entity evolves, think and behave differently.
(09-18-2021, 06:14 AM)greenl8 Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be a negative being Im sharing my past experiences with the public as there's not much information on it.

This is written in first person))

The premise of it is that we operating in a trinary stable reality of chaos, stagnation and void space. The chaos is equilvant to the light beings form 'love', as it causes a jolt of shock to the heart which animates us. We have to do everything very calculated and only attack light when it is vulnerable, otherwise it beats us. The way we work is like the military and there is constant verbal abuse if you get caught in the light until you break free of it. We usually communicate with a void of feeling in the heart as our neutral baseline. The void space is where we rest but we never get to fully rest because in this void space we access memories and information which helps us when we are trying to outsmart the light. There's also difficulty coming out of the void as our agility is slowed down and we have to speed it up again to get back to the work.

The stagnation is analogous to what people call hell where it is this slower and slower vibration of suffering. We don't view this as bad though, it's just a feeling. The aim of this is when we have captured light through the chaos principle, we slowly break it down into void energy aka zero point energy, so we play an important role in light universes for the concept known as death. We are analogous to bugs and flies which feed on rotting corpses. So we deserve more respect which we never get on earth because most are ignorant. It plays into our favour though because they are more easily controlled from their lack of self control.

--
There's more like this on my website which I like to share as I am now a light being and I have a strong mission in helping to two sides understand each other

https://greenl82.wordpress.com/

Also email me at jacksonhick330@gmail.com if you have any questions

Welcome, Greenl8!

I am a wanderer from the white ray. I am still learning about my purpose in this incarnation. I'm also making progress in my agreement to assist the human race with the new 4D/5D energies on the planet. I hope that your journey succeeds with its original aims too.