Bring4th

Full Version: Observations of Thought Process
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I ask my Higher Self a soul searched question the answer is returned before I have finished completing the question.
What do you think this means?

I think this may be the result of leakage from 4d. 
I’ve only recently become aware of this phenomena.

It would appear that my ability to cognate outstrips that of expression.

Any thoughts?
It looks like this is a window in time.
Ra spoke about the possibility/probability vortex.
It’s likely that one could sneak in at the very last minute and turn the tables regarding timelines.
I notice that I have similar experiences. There seems to be a knowing from my Higher Self what I am going to ask before I completely string the words together in my mind. On the receiving end, I experience a similar understanding without my Higher Self, rarely if ever, sending me fully-articulated sentences. I tend to receive images or phrases, which, in human language would be not enough to convey a message to me. Yet, somehow, when this is "downloaded" to me, I understand a breadth of information from these images, scenes, sparse words. I find myself translating in my mind what I have received ... breaking it down so my mind can grasp it all.

For what it's worth, I figure this is simply the nature of my connection to my Higher Self, and I delight in it, and even giggle sometimes.
The thought is formed and the question asked before the verbal part of the brain can articulate it. When you still the mind in meditation you can think without the inner monologue that we all develop. When we are babies we don't know language, yet we can think. It is done without words, thought is not language. Language in many ways is a paper cage we don't realize is there which prevents the possibility of some thoughts ever arising to awareness thru the lack of possible expression.

The higher self responds to the thought before language, without language. Still the mind and you should be able to deepen that connection.
So language creation draws directly from this higher density source.
Thought forms are described numerically, their landscape becomes geometry.
The geometry encodes the visual and sound complexes in resonance.
Letters and numbers result.
Gematria.
By participating in language one becomes part of a population field, a node in a network.
The goal would seem to be maintaining a low frequency of consciousness. This could be achieved by clever crafting of language, the omission of spiritual truth and suppression of knowledge.
The population would experience the effect of this field as consciousness.
In essence the language is a tool of suppression but also paradoxically a pathway to enlightenment.
(09-22-2021, 03:48 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]...In essence the language is a tool of suppression but also paradoxically a pathway to enlightenment.

Yes because as you said, language is just a tool. So it can be used in nefarious ways as well as in helpful ways. We see The Choice at work here as with anything else available to us in 3d.