Bring4th

Full Version: Elkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why did Elkins commit suicide?
I suspect it was as a result of psychic attack from the Orion group.
Quote:I suspect it was as a result of psychic attack from the Orion group.

I thought Carla was the only one at risk while in trance. I thought that there was a quarantine on this planet and further that even the STS Orion respected free will-(first distortion). I don't understand how a 5th or 6th density Being(Don), while in the middle of great STO work- offs himself.
i have always thought that, going deeper down to work on the archetypes of the mind, body, spirit, and their practices, has become increasingly dangerous, and maybe probably allowed the attacker to build up ways of intrusion and exploitation.
http://www.rense.com/general62/lest.htm

Deaths of UFO Investigators. What I don't understand is how the Grays or STS entity's can cause these deaths, if there is a Law of Free Will that every entity acknowledges? How can they terminate these beings, how can can they break the first Law of Confusion?
Most of them were probably killed by secret services.
AFAIK, the "Law of Confusion" is broken all of the time. Since all is one, we're all bound by each other's actions, to a greater or lesser extent, for better or worse.

The more interesting question is why would someone break the law of confusion. Wouldn't the "infringer" perceive a net gain, positive progression, or restoration of balance resulting from its actions, for example? If there was a "greeting" involved, presumably, a well-considered assessment was made. Maybe there was an opposing ideology and disastrous consequences perceived due to what must have been a likely actualization. I wonder what that actualization might have been?
Quote:Law of Confusion" is broken all of the time.

Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes to get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person from our planet going strictly on his own using free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?
Ra: I am Ra. This first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet were then conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.
(12-11-2010, 07:12 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Law of Confusion" is broken all of the time.

Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes to get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person from our planet going strictly on his own using free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?
Ra: I am Ra. This first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet were then conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.
Exactly, they realized that scenario consciously.
The concept of 'free will' in this galaxy needs to be rehauled a lot. It goes beyond logic - if you are weak and enslaved, you have free will !!!

Brittany

I would just say is this anything that anyone besides Don Elkins himself would know for sure? Claiming to know why anyone would undertake such an action without being in their shoes seems like a fruitless endeavor to me.

If going on sheer projection alone, Carla has often spoken about how Don had it in his head that if he could convince the negative entities attacking Carla to take him instead, he would somehow save her from suffering. In personal opinion ONLY, I feel that he felt by dying he was allowing Carla to live and continue the work he so valued, not to mention the fact that he loved her very dearly. Whether or not any such agreement was actually made or enforced is purely up to speculation, but I feel that he at least perceived in his head that by sacrificing himself he was serving another, and an intention of service to others = service to others, even if it seems unwise to those left behind.
Quote:If going on sheer projection alone, Carla has often spoken about how Don had it in his head that if he could convince the negative entities attacking Carla to take him instead, he would somehow save her from suffering. In personal opinion ONLY, I feel that he felt by dying he was allowing Carla to live and continue the work he so valued, not to mention the fact that he loved her very dearly. Whether or not any such agreement was actually made or enforced is purely up to speculation, but I feel that he at least perceived in his head that by sacrificing himself he was serving another, and an intention of service to others = service to others, even if it seems unwise to those left behind.

Martyrdom .

Or maybe he switched polarity's.
The last session (106) goes into some depth to explain the apparent trigger for Don’s decline in mental/emotional health.

Quote:106.12 Questioner: I want to come back to a couple of points here, but I want to get in a question about myself. It seems to be critical at this point. Could Ra tell me what is physically wrong with me, what’s causing it, and what I could do to alleviate it?

Ra: I am Ra. The questioner is one also in the midst of further initiation. During this space/time the possibility for mental/emotional distortion approaching that which causes the entity to become dysfunctional is marked. Further, the yellow-ray, chemical vehicle of the questioner is aging and has more difficulty in the absorption of needed minerals such as iron and other substances such as papain, potassium, and calcium.

At the same time the body of yellow-ray begins to have more difficulty eliminating trace elements such as aluminum. The energizing effect has occurred in the colon of the questioner and the distortions in that area are increasingly substantial. Lastly, there is a small area of infection in the mouth of the questioner which needs attention.

106.13 Questioner: Could Ra recommend what I should do to improve my state of health?

Ra: I am Ra. We tread most close to the Law of Confusion in this instance but feel the appropriateness of speaking due to potentially fatal results for the instrument. We pause to give the questioner and the scribe a few moments of space/time to aid us by stepping away from those distortions which cause us to invoke the Law of Confusion. This would be helpful.

(A few moments pause.)

I am Ra. We appreciate your attempts. Even confusion on your behalves is helpful. The questioner has, in the recent past, allowed a complete transfer of mental/emotional pain from the questioner to the instrument. The key to this deleterious working was when the instrument said words to the effect of the meaning that it would be the questioner and be the strong one. The questioner could be as the instrument, small and foolish. The questioner, in full ignorance of the firm intent of the instrument and not grasping the possibility of any such energy transfer, agreed.

These two entities have been as one for a timeless period and have manifested this in your space/time. Thusly, the deleterious working occurred. By agreement in care and caution it may be undone. We urge the attention to thanksgiving and harmony on the part of the questioner. We may affirm the previous recommendation in general of the skills and the purity of intention of the one known as Bob, and may note the sympathetic illness which has occurred due to the instrument’s sensitivities.

Lastly, we may note that to the one known as Peter several aspects of the distortions experienced by the questioner, the instrument, and the scribe may be quite apparent and rather simply traduced to lesser distortions.

106.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what the instrument’s difficulty was with her last whirlpool?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument took on the mental/emotional nature and distortion complex of the questioner as we have previously noted. The instrument has been taking whirling waters at temperatures which are too hot and at rates of vibration which, when compounded by the heat of the swirling waters, bring about the state of light shock as you would call the distortion. The mind complex has inadequate oxygen in this distorted state and is weakened.

In this state the instrument, having the questioner’s distortion without the questioner’s strength of the distortion one might liken to the wearing of armor, began to enter into an acute psychotic episode. When the state of shock was past the symptoms disappeared. The potential remains as the empathic identity has not been relinquished, and both the questioner and the instrument live as entities in a portion of the mental/emotional complex of the instrument.

May we ask for one more full query at this working and remind the instrument that it is appropriate to reserve some small portion of energy before a working?

Jim’s Epilogue would seem to corroborate the above

Quote:Epilogue to Book V: (Jim McCarty) After we moved back to Louisville the mental/emotional dysfunction which Ra spoke of concerning Don occurred. Don was noted all his life for being very cool and extremely wise, emotionally unmoved by events which caused others to fall apart. His observations and advice always proved to be correct. Now, as this dysfunction worsened, Don saw himself intensely affected by even the smallest stimuli. His worrying deepened to depression and he sought healing counsel from every available source, yet nothing worked, and he resigned himself to a death which he saw quickly approaching.
After seven months of this mental, emotional, and physical deterioration he became unable to sleep or to eat solid foods. By November he had lost one-third of his body weight and was experiencing intense pain. He refused further hospitalization which we saw as the last hope for his survival. The thought of having him put into the hospital against his will was abhorrent to us, but we decided to do it and to hope for a miracle, knowing of no other possible way to save Don’s life at that point.
When the police came to serve the warrant a five and one-half hour standoff resulted. Don was convinced his death was imminent, and he did not want to die in a mental hospital. When tear gas was used to bring Don out of the house, he walked out of the back door and shot himself once through the brain. He died instantly.

For me personally, the saddest part of the entire ordeal is the innocence by which the agreement and transfer was made. I agree with Aktu in that it seems Don was only hoping to lessen the burden being placed on Carla from both the Ra contact and psychic greeting.

I also think there are some profound lessons regarding metaphysical agreements or contracts and free will to be learned from the above experience. Though Don was ignorant of the intent of the instrument and unaware of the potential for an energy transfer he was nonetheless subject to its effects once he agreed. It begs the questions, to what other agreements have we aquiesced to without full understanding of the consequences.
Quote: It begs the questions, to what other agreements have we aquiesced to without full understanding of the consequences.

Interesting.
If you check the quotes spero has made, this issue in itself is a GREAT insight to a lot of things, if analyzed. lets see :

- the entities (more than one) can be and act as one, for timeless periods (probably predating incarnation), and manifest in any given balance of this one, in an incarnation
- the entities may live as part of the mind/body/spirit complex of either one
- it is completely possible for entities to switch energy models in between each other
- the entities may keep living by carrying the energy models of each other

for example, starting from there, especially with the last 2 points, we can understand how it is possible for (for example) ra to precisely act and function as a particular person, had that person made an agreement for a walk-in arrangement, left his/her body, and Ra walked in.

however, for that to happen, the incarnating part of Ra (or other entity) should be able to continue the energy model of the entity - because if otherwise, judging from the difficulties both Carla and don experienced after switching, if the entity is not sufficiently able to handle that particular energy model, things become difficult.

it also shows how easy to manifest in different energy models and balances, provided that it can be maintained. male/female balance, different character traits (regarding various energy balances), and so on, come up as rather passing, temporary things, pertinent to incarnations. of course, one needs to factor in the vibrations of Carla and don into the equation - since they were probably functioning in spirit already in 6d vibration, or working with it, it would be easier to do such switches and energy model changes due to the qualities of indigo ray. (one can also remember how the indigo entity in its native environment, is able to shape its body, and the shape of body is form - its a quite fluent density)

a lot of other analysis can be made on this particular incident.
unity100 Wrote:for example, starting from there, especially with the last 2 points, we can understand how it is possible for (for example) ra to precisely act and function as a particular person, had that person made an agreement for a walk-in arrangement, left his/her body, and Ra walked in.

Quote:85.20 Questioner: I will just ask in closing: is an individualized portion or entity of Ra inhabiting the instrument’s body for the purpose of communication? Then, is there anything that we could do to improve the contact or to make the instrument more comfortable?

Ra: I am Ra. We of Ra communicate through narrow band channel through the violet ray energy center. We are not, as you would say, physically indwelling in this instrument; rather, the mind/body/spirit complex of this instrument rests with us.

You are diligent and conscientious. The alignments are excellent. We leave you rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, my friends, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the infinite love and the ineffable light of the One Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.
I said a silent prayer for Don. Thank you for your work.

and thanks spero for highlighting the information below. I didn't realise that Don knew something was up with him physically by the time this last session came around. Namaste.

(12-11-2010, 08:43 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]The last session (106) goes into some depth to explain the apparent trigger for Don’s decline in mental/emotional health.

Quote:106.12 Questioner: I want to come back to a couple of points here, but I want to get in a question about myself. It seems to be critical at this point. Could Ra tell me what is physically wrong with me, what’s causing it, and what I could do to alleviate it?

Ra: I am Ra. The questioner is one also in the midst of further initiation. During this space/time the possibility for mental/emotional distortion approaching that which causes the entity to become dysfunctional is marked. Further, the yellow-ray, chemical vehicle of the questioner is aging and has more difficulty in the absorption of needed minerals such as iron and other substances such as papain, potassium, and calcium.

At the same time the body of yellow-ray begins to have more difficulty eliminating trace elements such as aluminum. The energizing effect has occurred in the colon of the questioner and the distortions in that area are increasingly substantial. Lastly, there is a small area of infection in the mouth of the questioner which needs attention.

106.13 Questioner: Could Ra recommend what I should do to improve my state of health?

Ra: I am Ra. We tread most close to the Law of Confusion in this instance but feel the appropriateness of speaking due to potentially fatal results for the instrument. We pause to give the questioner and the scribe a few moments of space/time to aid us by stepping away from those distortions which cause us to invoke the Law of Confusion. This would be helpful.

(A few moments pause.)

I am Ra. We appreciate your attempts. Even confusion on your behalves is helpful. The questioner has, in the recent past, allowed a complete transfer of mental/emotional pain from the questioner to the instrument. The key to this deleterious working was when the instrument said words to the effect of the meaning that it would be the questioner and be the strong one. The questioner could be as the instrument, small and foolish. The questioner, in full ignorance of the firm intent of the instrument and not grasping the possibility of any such energy transfer, agreed.

These two entities have been as one for a timeless period and have manifested this in your space/time. Thusly, the deleterious working occurred. By agreement in care and caution it may be undone. We urge the attention to thanksgiving and harmony on the part of the questioner. We may affirm the previous recommendation in general of the skills and the purity of intention of the one known as Bob, and may note the sympathetic illness which has occurred due to the instrument’s sensitivities.

Lastly, we may note that to the one known as Peter several aspects of the distortions experienced by the questioner, the instrument, and the scribe may be quite apparent and rather simply traduced to lesser distortions.

106.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what the instrument’s difficulty was with her last whirlpool?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument took on the mental/emotional nature and distortion complex of the questioner as we have previously noted. The instrument has been taking whirling waters at temperatures which are too hot and at rates of vibration which, when compounded by the heat of the swirling waters, bring about the state of light shock as you would call the distortion. The mind complex has inadequate oxygen in this distorted state and is weakened.

In this state the instrument, having the questioner’s distortion without the questioner’s strength of the distortion one might liken to the wearing of armor, began to enter into an acute psychotic episode. When the state of shock was past the symptoms disappeared. The potential remains as the empathic identity has not been relinquished, and both the questioner and the instrument live as entities in a portion of the mental/emotional complex of the instrument.

May we ask for one more full query at this working and remind the instrument that it is appropriate to reserve some small portion of energy before a working?

Jim’s Epilogue would seem to corroborate the above

Quote:Epilogue to Book V: (Jim McCarty) After we moved back to Louisville the mental/emotional dysfunction which Ra spoke of concerning Don occurred. Don was noted all his life for being very cool and extremely wise, emotionally unmoved by events which caused others to fall apart. His observations and advice always proved to be correct. Now, as this dysfunction worsened, Don saw himself intensely affected by even the smallest stimuli. His worrying deepened to depression and he sought healing counsel from every available source, yet nothing worked, and he resigned himself to a death which he saw quickly approaching.
After seven months of this mental, emotional, and physical deterioration he became unable to sleep or to eat solid foods. By November he had lost one-third of his body weight and was experiencing intense pain. He refused further hospitalization which we saw as the last hope for his survival. The thought of having him put into the hospital against his will was abhorrent to us, but we decided to do it and to hope for a miracle, knowing of no other possible way to save Don’s life at that point.
When the police came to serve the warrant a five and one-half hour standoff resulted. Don was convinced his death was imminent, and he did not want to die in a mental hospital. When tear gas was used to bring Don out of the house, he walked out of the back door and shot himself once through the brain. He died instantly.

For me personally, the saddest part of the entire ordeal is the innocence by which the agreement and transfer was made. I agree with Aktu in that it seems Don was only hoping to lessen the burden being placed on Carla from both the Ra contact and psychic greeting.

I also think there are some profound lessons regarding metaphysical agreements or contracts and free will to be learned from the above experience. Though Don was ignorant of the intent of the instrument and unaware of the potential for an energy transfer he was nonetheless subject to its effects once he agreed. It begs the questions, to what other agreements have we aquiesced to without full understanding of the consequences.

All three--Don, Carla and Jim produced the working that we love and know by the name Law of One. Clearly Don was the leader of the effort, though, and I appreciate the large volume of work they produced.

Other folk have contributed much good information, and many/most of them did not finish the work that they started. We have unanswered questions but, on the whole, the LOO material is magnificent.

I am grateful for the work that came from the L/L company, in both volume and quality. I also am proud of how far the information has traveled, how intelligent and motivated are its readers with so little effort to co-opt it for selfish or perverted use.

Don was a terrific guy for most of his life, and even with his breakdown at the end, he made his exit with, IMHO, unselfish grace.
Carla says she still invokes Don as part of her 'tuning up'.

inseparable Smile
WOW! As I am currently on Book 3, I never knew Don committed suicide, until I read it somewhere online a few days ago. I was going to ask if anyone has any idea why, and searched "Why did Don Elkins commit suicide", and found this. This saddens me, and I thank Don, Carla and Jim for all their work and self sacrifice to produce this information. I Love them All! And thank you Ra, for helping our people. I hope that Don is at peace with himself, and experiencing a joyful existence, where he is. Maybe some time in my other lives, my consciousness will meet his and we can talk joke and laugh, and talk.