Bring4th

Full Version: Programming (Incarnational)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(In Glossary, page 492 https://assets.llresearch.org/books/the_...lume_1.pdf)

Programming (Incarnational) – Prior to an entity becoming
consciously aware of the path of spiritual evolution, incarnation is
automatic and catalyst is generally of a random nature. When the entity
becomes aware of the mechanism for spiritual evolution (upon the
activation of the green-ray energy center), the entity itself will, prior to
incarnation, arrange and place those lessons and entities necessary for
maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative
experience. Such programming may include: genetic predispositions,
selection of parents and family, life circumstances, time period in which
the incarnation will take place, personality characteristics, lessons of
polarity, balance between love and wisdom, etc.

Entity can choose a time period in which incarnation will take place. 
I am confused on what time period it refers to.
Is it past or future? If past, does it mean entity can modify what is already happened in history. 
If future, since it is totally unknown to the entity, how can entity select? By estimate?
@llseeker, could you tell us where this information came from, the Glossary of? This will help us to try and find some of The Law of One quotes to serve you.
@Nikki, added link above.
(10-01-2021, 12:01 AM)llseeker Wrote: [ -> ](In Glossary, page 492 https://assets.llresearch.org/books/the_...lume_1.pdf)

Is it past or future? If past, does it mean entity can modify what is already happened in history. 
If future, since it is totally unknown to the entity, how can entity select? By estimate?

You must remember the while incarnated we are in Space/Time, with 3 space dimensions and 1 time dimension. While in Time/Space, which is where we are between incarnations or while dreaming, there are three time dimensions and 1 space dimension.

While at an even higher level of evolution time ceases to be.

So an entity between incarnations can view every past incarnation, jump between them, and generally flip around as we would in a movie on a computer, time skipping willy nilly. When it comes time to incarnate they can certainly choose whether to immediately do so, or do so in a particular time period after their last incarnation.

It may also be possible to incarnate into a prior time period but I am doubtful, as that would defeat the evolution of the planet over a particular time period in physical reality.
(10-01-2021, 07:28 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2021, 12:01 AM)llseeker Wrote: [ -> ](In Glossary, page 492 https://assets.llresearch.org/books/the_...lume_1.pdf)

You must remember the while incarnated we are in Space/Time, with 3 space dimensions and 1 time dimension. While in Time/Space, which is where we are between incarnations or while dreaming, there are three time dimensions and 1 space dimension.

While at an even higher level of evolution time ceases to be.

So an entity between incarnations can view every past incarnation, jump between them, and generally flip around as we would in a movie on a computer, time skipping willy nilly. When it comes time to incarnate they can certainly choose whether to immediately do so, or do so in a particular time period after their last incarnation.

It may also be possible to incarnate into a prior time period but I am doubtful, as that would defeat the evolution of the planet over a particular time period in physical reality.

@Dtris, thanks for the answer! A few follow up questions:
1. how to understand three time dimensions and 1 space dimension in Time/Space?
2. in Time/Space, if entity can also review future incarnation? As higher self and body/mind/complexity totality are waiting for the self from future.

It looks entity can't incarnate into prior time, as incarnation is in Space/Time, where time is irreversable.
Interesting topic.

I had a similar question: what are the 3 dimensions of time? Past, present, future like our human construct?

I conceive that, at some point in 1ICC (One/Infinite Creator/Creation), time and space become 'boundary-less' or, in my limited understanding, omni-present. All time and space are one, and demarcations drop away to all-ness ... a vast (infinite) 'ocean' of one-ness.

If a being can drop into any time it chooses - which is conceivable to me - I'd presume it's for catalyst/spiritual growth. Temporal paradoxes?

My 3D brain (which isn't science-y) says, in the vast infinity, temporal paradoxes aren't really a hang-up. To me, there's not just one fixed, linear reality that can be derailed by a temporal paradox.

I'm venturing into territory that I have little to no business in (ha ha). So, I look forward to others' insights.

I wish I had more answers, but alas, I don't. I file it in my brain under "to be discovered."
Time is a different experience depending on the density of existence. Here on earth we think it is real and we watch a clock or calendar to separate time for us here and the illusion is that it seems to go forward. We also have accepted that there is a past, now and the future. We actually live in infinitely, there is no beginning and there is no end. When I examined the quote, it states "time period that the incarnation will take place". I see this meaning a time period of say 75 earthly years for the incarnation. Some may chose a time period of only 10 earth years.

January 26, 1974
"You see the future as something that will come to you. We see the future as an event that is presently here. This is a difficult thing to translate into your language, but I will attempt to give you an understanding of what you know as time."

"Time my friends is an illusion. The creations is, in fact timeless. You are at a particular point in the evolution of the creation. There seems to be a progression of time. But there is actually a continuing stream of consciousness. It is only necessary to displace yourself along the stream of consciousness to be at any point a long the stream that you call time." "The Voices of the Confederation" p. 217

Hope this serves in love and light.
(10-01-2021, 07:58 PM)llseeker Wrote: [ -> ]@Dtris, thanks for the answer! A few follow up questions:
1. how to understand three time dimensions and 1 space dimension in Time/Space?
2. in Time/Space, if entity can also review future incarnation? As higher self and body/mind/complexity totality are waiting for the self from future.

It looks entity can't incarnate into prior time, as incarnation is in Space/Time, where time is irreversable.

1. Not too clear on this myself. I imagine replacing the X axis with Past and Present, the Y Axis would be replaced with alternate timelines, not sure what the Z axis would be replaced with. I think the best was to relate is experientially  thru dreams. We can have a dream later that happens before a previous dream for example, or you can jump between times, and locations.

2. I have not seen any mention from various sources that viewing a future incarnation is possible while between lives. The you that is between lives is still the you of now, which will still contact the Higher Self for guidance.

I would agree that incarnations happen sequentially as it makes sense that 3d Time/Space is linked to 3d Space/Time.

Both..
If "past context", by past here it means "A Point in Time Relatively before the period of entity's last incarnation", then an entity will be 'spawned' to that period of time and from that point on branching it's own timeline, or should I say surfing different timeline.

So NO the entity will not modify the events / history as happened in the timeline of it's last incarnation.
Because he will be incarnating on totally different timeline context.

Please bear in mind that there are many timeline... how many? infinite..

If "future context", the entity can select with help from it's guides.. among those guides is certainly the entity's own higher self.

This is among the reason why I often used the metaphor of 'VR game'.
Choose Spawning Time Period --> Choose Spawning Location --> Choose Avatar --> Spawn

Although you just spawned from Battlefield 1945, when you're spawning to Battlefield 1942 it will not alter the timeline of the last spawned game.
Because it will be a totally different game universe.
It's possible that in Battlefield 1942 you eventually will meet 'your last avatar' that you're spawning into in Battlefield 1945, but that avatar is controlled by 'different unit of consciousness' (a.k.a player) and not by you.
(10-03-2021, 08:07 AM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Both..
If "past context", by past here it means "A Point in Time Relatively before the period of entity's last incarnation", then an entity will be 'spawned' to that period of time and from that point on branching it's own timeline, or should I say surfing different timeline.

So NO the entity will not modify the events / history as happened in the timeline of it's last incarnation.

If "future context", the entity can select with help from it's guides.. among those guides is certainly the entity's own higher self.

Choose Spawning Time Period --> Choose Spawning Location --> Choose Avatar --> Spawn

Although you just spawned from Battlefield 1945, when you're spawning to Battlefield 1942 it will not alter the timeline of the last spawned game.
It's possible that in Battlefield 1942 you eventually will meet 'your last avatar' that you're spawning into in Battlefield 1945, but that avatar is controlled by 'different unit of consciousness' (a.k.a player) and not by you.

Interesting! Your timeline theory matches what Own K Waters described here (https://www.spiritualdynamics.net/articles/time/). He explained the three dimensions of time as:
1. linear time - wall clock time,  passes at a fixed rate regardless of whatever changes.
2. experiential time  - in daily life, you noticed that time can pass quickly or slowly in your perception. This time will be more important as consciousness density increases.
3. timeline - @jafar has a good explanation above. 

Timeline is constantly changing to suit our consciousness. It happens not only at incarnation moment, but also in daily life. At any moment, there are infinite possibilities, we are in one of them, depending on our choice and consciousness.

I just realized it, it is a consciousness growth moment for me, I must be in a different timeline nowSmile. @jafar, thanks for the inspiring answer!
(10-03-2021, 01:40 PM)llseeker Wrote: [ -> ]

Interesting! Your timeline theory matches what Own K Waters described here (https://www.spiritualdynamics.net/articles/time/). He explained the three dimensions of time as:
1. linear time - wall clock time,  passes at a fixed rate regardless of whatever changes.
2. experiential time  - in daily life, you noticed that time can pass quickly or slowly in your perception. This time will be more important as consciousness density increases.

Timeline is constantly changing to suit our consciousness. It happens not only at incarnation moment, but also in daily life. At any moment, there are infinite possibilities, we are in one of them, depending on our choice and consciousness.

I just realized it, it is a consciousness growth moment for me, I must be in a different timeline nowSmile. @jafar, thanks for the inspiring answer!

You're welcomed..

The topic of "parallel universes" has been in discussion within Scientific community as well.
So far nothing has been found that disprove it's possibility.
The math model supports / allows it, although empirical evidence is hard to find.

An quick and easy to digest summary.
https://youtu.be/eA8elCQ0tLE

Continuing the metaphor of VR Game, yes after adequate evolution, the 'unit of consciousness' (gamer) can then select / choose the universe among options of possible universes for it to spawn into. Just like a child who has grown into teenager and now he/she can select to choose his/her own game and not only play the game given / pre-selected by the parent.

But the 'unit of consciousness' will continue to evolve, once merely only a gamer, selecting pre-made game, will eventually evolve into game programmer and designer, where it will create it's own game and inviting other gamers to join and play in it's game.
(10-03-2021, 02:14 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2021, 01:40 PM)llseeker Wrote: [ -> ]

You're welcomed..

The topic of "parallel universes" has been in discussion within Scientific community as well.
So far nothing has been found that disprove it's possibility.
The math model supports / allows it, although empirical evidence is hard to find.

An quick and easy to digest summary.
https://youtu.be/eA8elCQ0tLE

Continuing the metaphor of VR Game, yes after adequate evolution, the 'unit of consciousness' (gamer) can then select / choose the universe among options of possible universes for it to spawn into. Just like a child who has grown into teenager and now he/she can select to choose his/her own game and not only play the game given / pre-selected by the parent.

But the 'unit of consciousness' will continue to evolve, once merely only a gamer, selecting pre-made game, will eventually evolve into game programmer and designer, where it will create it's own game and inviting other gamers to join and play in it's game.

Thanks for providing additional thoughts! The "multiple worlds theory" makes sense to me if we replace the word 'world'/'universe' by 'timeline'. My understanding is one entity's one incarnation can only belong to one universe. But there are different timelines there.

Your second point about "evolve into game programmer and designer, where it will create it's own game and inviting other gamers to join and play in it's game". I don't quite get it. My understanding is The Creator is the only game programmer and designer, he/she defined all the rules like Karma, free of will etc. All entities are game players. Welcome to share more of your thoughts here.
Quote:My understanding is one entity's one incarnation can only belong to one universe.

Initially in the old days, in one PC we can only run one application.
Because the CPU can only process one instruction at a time.
As the CPU evolves now it can process many instructions at the same time thus now we can run many application in parallel at the same time.

Your 'higher self', which is also you, a larger context of you, have many avatars.

Quote:My understanding is The Creator is the only game programmer and designer, he/she defined all the rules like Karma, free of will etc. All entities are game players. Welcome to share more of your thoughts here.

The Infinite Creator is both the programmers and the gamers.
Or to put it the other way around all the programmers and all the gamers is the infinite creator.

This what Law of One is all about.

all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity.
All is one,
and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

Or to put it the other way around..

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation.
You are unity.
You are infinity.
You are love/light, light/love.
You are.
This is the Law of One.
(10-04-2021, 01:38 PM)llseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Your second point about "evolve into game programmer and designer, where it will create it's own game and inviting other gamers to join and play in it's game". I don't quite get it. My understanding is The Creator is the only game programmer and designer, he/she defined all the rules like Karma, free of will etc. All entities are game players. Welcome to share more of your thoughts here.

llseeker, you might find some books interesting about time/space and our own choice of creating our next incarnation.

Michael Newton was a well known hypnotist who after having had patients doing regression under hypnotism, took notes of what they were experiencing while in time/space. Two books of his are quite quite interesting, and a  pretty beautiful read too,  Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls.  You might like them.

There is description of how after several incarnations we start to design our own course under supervision of our spiritual guides.

Part of that time in time/space is  spent studying in depth our past incarnation, or incarnations, our choices, reactions, flow of thoughts etc... Quite interesting Wink
@flofrog, thanks for the recommendations! I added them to my read list.
Recently, I read Dr. Brian L. Weiss book "Many lives, Many masters". Interesting, it is also about hypnosis and receive messages from extraterrestrial messages called Masters. Please allow me to share my understandings:
1. We can be in either spiritual form or physical form (like human with biological body).
2. Spiritual form is natural, physical form is abnormal. Body is just a vehicle for us to interact with physical world. This is contradictory to most people's understanding.
3. Both are for learnings and development. Each of us has different lessons to learn.
4. Spirits go to different spiritual planes, this is the in-between lifetime state after each death. Total 7 planes, each has many different levels.
5. To return to physical world, it will be a renewal (all previous lifetime memories removed) stage, a learning stage.
6. Some stay longer than others before they return. Some choose not to return. So they always in spiritual form.
7. If we choose return, we decide when we want to return, where and for what reasons. And also when we want to come back (the death time).

It is all about growth and learning. Life is endless, we never die, we were never really born. Time is not as we see time, but rather in lessons that are learned.
I don't think I buy into the infinite or alternate timeline theories that you can just incarnate at will into creating a new (anti paradoxical) timeline which is self determined, simply because it suggests that either A) you are entraining other individuated souls into participating in such a timeline in order for it to function, or B) you are the only soul participating. Metaphysically it does not make sense to me to have a completely unbounded system like that. Growth is a linear concept, as in it's procedural, and thus requires a certain framework, a direction. Alternate timelines to me are simply probabilistic in nature, not fully actualized for these reasons.