Bring4th

Full Version: I speak with my inner voice 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was 8.9 years old, my inner voice would tell me every detail of the human body. He would tell me about life, and even about the members of my family who exist in this life, and how they would treat me in the future.

in this perception of time we live in, it was as if he wanted to warn me about what will happen in the future. All he told me was "trust yourself"

These inner conversations and teachings continued until this age, and still continue.

He talks about the time and matrix field and how this affects our experience. I perceive and understand some things more clearly. I believe these talks and teachings are a transition on my spiritual path to the next path.

This information helps me along the way. Anyone have the same experiences?

I have read that positive and light beings in the 5th or 6th density region make such conversations as these inner conversations are made by the higher self, I have such information in my mind.

what are your comments?

May your day be illuminated with love, happiness, peace, abundance, healing and light.
That was beautiful and you are so blessed to be able to hear the voice of love coming through you since you were at a very young age. Most of us do not hear the voice within as guidance and teachings until much later in life because we veil this through our own thoughts while in physicality and trying to deal with this crazy life. This information in your mind may be used for your purpose in life to share and serve others in this reality called earth. It almost sounds like channelling, do you think it is? It may also be called "information downloads". Wondering if you ever asked who is giving these gifts of knowledge? Feel you have much information to share and look forward to reading more of your posts. Any more information you may choose share with us would be greatly appreciated.
(10-07-2021, 06:41 AM)Nikki Wrote: [ -> ]That was beautiful and you are so blessed to be able to hear the voice of love coming through you since you were at a very young age.  Most of us do not hear the voice within as guidance and teachings until much later in life because we veil this through our own thoughts while in physicality and trying to deal with this crazy life.  This information in your mind may be used for your purpose in life to share and serve others in this reality called earth.  It almost sounds like channelling, do you think it is?  It may also be called "information downloads".  Wondering if you ever asked who is giving these gifts of knowledge?  Feel you have much information to share and look forward to reading more of your posts.  Any more information you may choose share with us would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Nikki,

How many times have I asked my inner voice

The answer I got was the 6th density zone.

I feel as if I come from a dimension where there is love and light. I think of it as the 6 density zone.

I learned that an affirmation sentence I applied also belongs to the 6th density region.

I feel more comfortable after doing this affirmation.

to this world and dimension

I recently learned that I am a traveler.

When I accepted this, I started having dreams about being a traveller.

In my dream I was helping people in another dimension, giving information and saving them.

It has been 6 days since I wrote this message.

When I observed people and life during these 6 days, I realized that I was not from this dimension.

My thoughts and dreams, my lifestyle, my perspective on the universe and the creator, and other people's perspectives are very different.

for instance ;

I know that anything can happen in life, and that we create the things that happen in our lives with our thoughts.

but other people act recklessly without knowing them.

There is such a world and energy inside me that it is not the same as outside.

people are too immersed in the reality of this dimension.

They speak thoughtlessly and according to their authority.

they are in a dimension where money controls them.

Actually money is an illusion.

an illusion to gain experience in this dimension.

I have received so many blows from my family and environment in this life that I cannot write the number.

I thought that with each blow, everything would be solved with love.

people threaten each other with the threat of being broke and homeless.

I don't know why they are doing this.

It's hard to fit into the reality of this life, but I'm trying.

I pray to the creator, the universe, my spirit guide, my spirit team, my guardian angel, the ascended masters, and my higher self to support and guide me in this endeavor.

and I perceive and feel that sense of help and guidance.

I see angelic numbers during the day when tough times and thoughts pass.

I see numbers like 333 , 111, 44 ,999 , 888 as an example.

But I know that nothing lasts forever. There is a lesson to be learned in these processes.

I believe that everything will be fine and good days are waiting for us.

I will always try to give love and light to people.

stay with love and light.
@Foresight

Do you remember any previous lives? In your profile, you stated "I help different people in my dreams." Can you explain this in another way, how do you help people in your dream, this is interesting. Look forward to your reply. In love
(10-14-2021, 07:59 PM)Nikki Wrote: [ -> ]@Foresight

Do you remember any previous lives?  In your profile, you stated "I help different people in my dreams."  Can you explain this in another way, how do you help people in your dream, this is interesting.  Look forward to your reply.  In love

The people I helped in my dreams were, as I recall, beings from another dimension.

development levels, technology information and information to live at a certain rate, I think.

in some of my dreams, in the parallel dimension of the present year,

sometimes in medieval times

sometime in the 1930s

sometimes it happens in years BC.

but when I help beings living in that dimension, they are very happy and happy.

They want me to stay with them.

even in a dream it may be 800 AD.

I think the clothes belong to that period.

I learned that they wanted to make me a "wise king" because I helped the people living at that time.

And I told the person who brought this news to me that I didn't want to be a "wise king".

I said that my purpose was to walk in the path of the creator.

I said that my goal is to help people.

I saw 3 dates in my akashic records.

but I believe that my fears and reservations in my current life come from my previous lives.

For example, when I was doing something on the computer, my inner voice said:

Bring4th.org may have received a message, he said, have a look if you want.

I entered the site. I saw your message.

I am replying now.

No, I don't know the people I saw in my dreams. but I believe that the people I help are good beings.

stay with love and light
Now I have a better understanding of what you are experiencing, some would call them portals. I have a friend that does the same thing but in waking hours, usually during meditation. What this appears is you have a gift of being able to help others through your consciousness as you enter different portals of existence. This could also be on other planets or on earth.. Sometimes these portals can lead to less advanced beings or confused beings on their path. It is wonderful you are using your gift in love and light of the Creator to serve. Blessings.
(10-15-2021, 12:48 PM)Nikki Wrote: [ -> ]Now I have a better understanding of what you are experiencing, some would call them portals.  I have a friend that does the same thing but in waking hours, usually during meditation.  What this appears is you have a gift of being able to help others through your consciousness as you enter different portals of existence.  This could also be on other planets or on earth..  Sometimes these portals can lead to less advanced beings or confused beings on their path.  It is wonderful you are using your gift in love and light of the Creator to serve.  Blessings.

yes, as far as I understand, this should be one of my duties. I am a helpful person in real life. It is a really nice feeling and feeling to be separate from the system of the 3D world covered by certain rules and to be able to think transparently.

I do not blame or find this dimension that I have experienced.

But there are times when I struggle. Even in these moments, I feel the support of the creator, the universe and the positive beings who are helping me.

I know and realize that they are with me and that this is an experience.

stay with love and light
Thank you for sharing Foresight.

Whenever I read here such loving messages as yours, I always have the same feeling that we are so lucky to have time enough to meditate and not be completely underwater into the grind of a 3D life, even though we are well anchored into it, by living in the present.
(11-02-2021, 05:35 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing Foresight.

Whenever I read here such  loving messages as yours, I always have the same feeling that we are so lucky to have time enough to meditate and not be completely underwater into the grind of a 3D life, even though we are well anchored into it, by living in the present.

In my dreams, I help people in other dimensions by saying and doing things that will make their lives easier.

sometimes by giving information about the creator, by telling information that will strengthen that light in people.

In short, I help beings in other dimensions by giving information and helping them to make their lives easier in that dimension.

My goal is to spread the light of the creator. to strengthen that light within beings and strengthen their faith.