Bring4th

Full Version: 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So within a year there will be no 3rd density beings on Earth?
This sounds more like a challenge than an invitation to talk.
Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.
A definition of necessity:
Quote:Necessity is signified by a 'must' and its cognates. What is necessarily so is what must be so, and a necessary truth (eg '2+2=4' but not 'Mary owns an ice-axe') is one that must be true - that couldn't not be true. ...
www.abdn.ac.uk/philosophy/guide/glossary.shtml

It is a third density necessity that we all die eventually, nobody lives much past 100 years.

In my opinion the only logical way to interprets this quote is that basically, your body will die from things that kill in third density, mostly old age.

If something in the incoming 4th density were to kill, or the 7th densit guardians, than Ra would have said so. Ra would also have given a far longer explanation, the fact that only a short, facile explanation is given is to me an indication that nothing about the transition will affect the physical body adversely other than the things that have already begun occurring 50 years ago as 4th density has begun interpenetration: Increase in personality disorders, cancer, etc, in those not ready for the transition

Quote:.
40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

The minimum number of years here is 100, near the age of a human's life. The maximum is a lot longer because the planetary consciousness on earth is overall not that high, and it may take that long to get raised and be fully ready for 4th.

This is another indication to me that people will simply die normally and then just not reincarnate again on 4th density earth, going to another 3rd density planet it they don't ascend.
The transition possibilities as Ra said, were volatile at that point. 100 and 700 years seemed to be the vicinity. This can go any way. there are chances that it can be shorter, or longer.

but one thing seems to be certain - if there is normal transition, the entities will live and die out their lives normally, and the 4d bodies will eventually come into full activation through changing generations.

we were also told a lot of people incarnating and probably existing in 1980s had dual activated bodies. it is normal to assume trend was similar towards 3-4d and 4d bodies.

so, basically we can say generations are becoming more and more 4d in body complex. and this will transition through normal means. this is what i gather from Ra and quo statements.

the fine detail is in settling of the vibrations of 4d. 2011 vicinity, the 4d vibration will be in full effect, we are told. by many sources actually. so that means world will fully be a 4d vibrating place.

but, the time/space counterpart (basically the psyche of the society) will not make that transition at that moment or near it. quo talks about the quarantine, and says that the time/space part of the society will be free to normally change in the isolated quarantine that exists on this planet. smooth transition for entities.

a lot of possibilities come up. say, there is an entity which is fully 4d compatible and vibrating in time/space, in mind and soul and body (astral), and, is in a 3-4d transitionary body, and, at a certain given moment, quite energetic, high in vibrations and good in physique, and in a quite strongly 4d vibrating environment.

what happens ?

what is given is, that entity will be feeling the effects of 4d vibration fully in proportion to the vibration of his/her mind/body/spirit complex in astral plane. and, it will also feel the effects of the 4d vibration, as much as its 3-4d body allows.

there may not happen an ascension as such. but, it is certain that a lot of interesting stuff will happen, for the vibrationally high.
Does anyone have an idea of how this change will affect us?
I understand that our solar system will be within fields of energy of higher vibration. But what effect will that have on the planet? Is it going to affect plants and animals too?

(12-12-2010, 06:02 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]So within a year there will be no 3rd density beings on Earth?
(12-12-2010, 11:12 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have an idea of how this change will affect us?
I understand that our solar system will be within fields of energy of higher vibration. But what effect will that have on the planet? Is it going to affect plants and animals too?
Would seem to affect animals. For example, those that have an "agreement" with people, such as the farm animals, or those that reach up to 3rd density for support in their investment of consciousness development.
as Ra says, earth's vibration has been in 4d spectrum since 1937, and increasing.

the problem was, the planet having difficulties aligning with the new energies, (due to negative societal complex psyche) and this creating issues, like excess, unusable heat. (and earthquakes etc).

it seems it will align near 2011, fully, but without needing any catastrophes. what that alignment would mean is questionable. the very first result will probably be some of the above difficulties going away.

being affected by the vibratory increase would not require an agreement or anything, since its a physical phenomenon. any physical object which could be affected by the vibratory increase would get affected by it.
I was wondering about the effects themselves. How are we going to feel them? And what kind of change, if any, will happen to planet and animal life.
What exactly are these vibrations, and what atoms or particles make them?
If we can find out that, we will be able to learn more about 4th density.

(12-13-2010, 02:03 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]as Ra says, earth's vibration has been in 4d spectrum since 1937, and increasing.

the problem was, the planet having difficulties aligning with the new energies, (due to negative societal complex psyche) and this creating issues, like excess, unusable heat. (and earthquakes etc).

it seems it will align near 2011, fully, but without needing any catastrophes. what that alignment would mean is questionable. the very first result will probably be some of the above difficulties going away.

being affected by the vibratory increase would not require an agreement or anything, since its a physical phenomenon. any physical object which could be affected by the vibratory increase would get affected by it.
it was defined as the core vibration of the photons in the environment, in Ra material if i remember right.
My understanding is that we are in the penumbra prior to Earth travelling through the galactic alignment (center) plane. Upon reaching the umbra (winter solstice) of 2012, we shall see three days/nights of darkness when the harvest occurs. All will walk the steps of light, and for those that are already ascendable, reassess the self to ensure that karma has not been accrued. The harvest will be complete upon reaching the antumbra.
from where does the need for three days/nights of darkness come from ...
It could be to aid in the preservation of free will whilst transporting entities of 50%- polarity (in their sleep) to a place where they may continue their learning and soul growth. It could also be a shamanic 'test' or oppertunity to polarise. It would make sense to offer every single soul here on Earth a chance to finally face their 'demons'. In a Universe so full of love I feel the Creator, in his infinite wisdom, will have the perfect plan to ensure a smooth Harvest.

Again just my thoughts/intuition.

Love & Light
Just adding another point of view: It could be that the information you all seem to be operating off of as truth is mistaken, or that you guys are misinterpreting it, or that Ra had trouble giving the proper wording to Carla, or that Carla couldn't properly translate concepts into words; there could be any other number of problems in trying to get to the heart of the question asked by the OP of this thread. It could be that nothing special in regards to planetary consciousness shifts occur within the next several hundred years, or ever. Just sayin Smile

I don't have any personal views on the subject; what happens happens and that's cool with me.

Heart :idea:

Meerie

JoshC, I entirely agree with your point of view. Remember the year 2k, for example.... everyone was waiting for horrible things to happen and then ... nothing.
It could be the same with 2011 / 2012.
We will see Smile
"...or that Carla couldn't properly translate concepts into words..."
When it comes to Carla, she was in a state, that she couldn't remember what she had said in the sessions. So the words came directly from Ra, I would assume.

And Peregrinus, I'm very interested in your point of view. Would you like to lighten me up with this concept?
(12-13-2010, 03:33 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It could be to aid in the preservation of free will whilst transporting entities of 50%- polarity (in their sleep) to a place where they may continue their learning and soul growth. It could also be a shamanic 'test' or oppertunity to polarise. It would make sense to offer every single soul here on Earth a chance to finally face their 'demons'. In a Universe so full of love I feel the Creator, in his infinite wisdom, will have the perfect plan to ensure a smooth Harvest.

Again just my thoughts/intuition.

Love & Light

i dont remember anything, anywhere in Ra or quo material, regarding 3 days of darkness though.

if im not mistaken, there wasnt in cayce too. someone correct me if im wrong.
I don't think that 'predications' made by looking into the possibility/probability of events can be accurately made, especially during the time approaching Harvest.
We have been reminded not to take everything as fact.

The 'three days of darkness' may have applied to the end of the previous Cycle. This would explain the indigenous people’s awareness of this event.
This could also be explained by the gravitation effect of passing celestial bodies according to the precession of the equinoxes.

I personally believe that the Positive Harvest is so far advanced that this shall not be deemed necessary this 'time'.

Love & Light
(12-13-2010, 12:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont remember anything, anywhere in Ra or quo material, regarding 3 days of darkness though.

if im not mistaken, there wasnt in cayce too. someone correct me if im wrong.

That "three days of darkness" bit comes from another channeler, Kahuna Fred Sterling....who is very interesting, but I've no idea how accurate he is.

His web site is www.kirael.com
I think Little Grandmother shaman woman said the same regarding 3 days of darkness.
Nostradamus and various catholics in the middle ages and shortly after came up with the three days... It's a reference to christ's death and rebirth into christ consciousness 3 days later... I would not take it literally.

According to the same sources there is a great war killing everyone right now.. Ten years ago that was the stuff I believed would happen. All this is turning out to be merely symbolic.
My apologies dear brothers/sisters. My meaning was misunderstood, for when I spoke of three days/nights of darkness, I spoke of the time in the *umbra (when Earth passes through the central plane of the galaxy), out of the Galactic Logos light. It is when this light is absent that the harvest shall occur, and because this light will be absent, the Guardians will be able to provide such which will be used, to quote: "Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained."

In this is nothing to fear; just the opposite. This will the time of graduation for a great many students, a joyous occasion, and the audience will be from far and wide in the Universe.

*We are currently in the penumbra leading up to the alignment. You may find indications of this in the words of Q'uo as well as in many other places. Below is simply one of them. If you begin to pay attention to this idea, you will see it become more prevalent in many sources. Smile

[Image: Lidington3830.jpg]

Having gone from the small number of positive ascendable spirits just 30 years ago to the number today, which has grown rather large and will continue to grow exponentially over the next two years, is quite remarkable. Being a part of this is something which you each may not recognize as being special, but you will soon understand
I dont think we need to focus on such things as densities and numbers of densities.

I think today is important...the now....be-ing.

Sometimes as we await things to come, we forget what we are here for in the now.

Sometimes when something resonates with us for the 'future' its due to desires of 'self' and we need to be honest with ourselves about why such things attract us.

Why does it attract us that we can ascend to a higher density? Why is just 'be-ing' now not enough for some?

Is it rewards we seek? Is it desires for the self/individual that we are awaiting? If so...is this not a path of service to self and are we sure that is what we came for?

So many were attracted to the idea that through doing right or believing in something....they would gain salvation (heaven/rewards for self).

How is the idea of ascension or harvest any different then that belief?

Are we sure that we can be in service to others while we await something for the 'self' to gain in the end?
The alignment many are speaking of happened in 1998. We are moving out of the center point of that alignment and will move off of the bulge around 2017.

I dont mean to debate or cause hard or ill feelings. Please believe that.

Can anyone answer me on why they await something like the harvest....and who are they serving in looking forward to such?

Ive been on that path....and have discovered that it was a test of my inner nature. That its not a real event that has a certain time to it.

Any time after death, the phase of spirit (mind/spirit complex) can observe it is in still in need of the path of self (mind complex) or the path of Spirit (service to others). A harvest can occur in the sense at any time after death if the mind complex gained what it needed to be in service to others (a souls true nature). I believe a true evolved soul will not seek to have paradise or utopia or what ever...but will be willing to stay in service to others and go where its needed.
Ehhh, I don't know. I don't think there is any harm in hoping that the future will be great and that the harvest is an exciting thing. I mean, if it doesn't end up being anything, we'll figure that out when the time comes, but until then, I'd rather bask in the enthusiasm that something amazing is happening! I mean come on, 4th density lol.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with letting go of the idea of harvest and simply being in the now moment either. It's awesome that you are!
But personally I don't think there is anything wrong in wishing for a better world and a more harmonious life style. I think that that is what people are wishing for when they think about these big events happening, etc. Atleast... that's what I imagine. Everyone is different I suppose!

Also, in wishing for rewards for the self, or desires for the self that one is awaiting, I'm not sure these are necessarily services to self either. I think that the desire for higher-dimensional understanding is a desire for self-growth. From my knowledge, the term 'service to self' that is used is meant for people who manipulate others. I mean, loving the self is just as important as loving others, and the one who chooses the path of service to others is still going to service the self, I mean, the two are one, right?
I dont think service to self and service to others are one in the same.

I think one is driven by the desires of being a individual, the ego and the other is a understanding that you are a part of all life here. When one understands they are a part of all souls...one giant Spirit complex of life....there is not concern of what happens for the 'self'...there is only concern what happens for the all.

How can we all hope that something amazing can happen for all of us (to gain in the path of self) when we can be of use where others are still learning?>

Believing a big event is going to happen for some chosen few....can distract them from where they are needed the most.

Say you have the opportunity to have something great happen for YOU....but deep down you know you are more of use in the place you are right now where others have alot to learn, where others still need those that hold the foundation of hope, love, and compassion.

What would you then choose? The excitement that fulfills the self....or the need that fulfills the 'all' of Spirit renewing itself?

What is its all just a test to see what you live for?> What if the ideas of something great happening to a chosen few....is only weighing that you are still living for the self...even though deep down you already are developed in the self.

Do you really think you cant learn what you need to learn for the development of self right here and now in this life and experience?

If we are all saying we know that the path of service to others is the higher more evolved path...then why are we seeking further development as selves? Are we not ready to be that service to others always now? Is there really more that we need to develop in the path of self is we have understanding that we are one and that others need those that hold the foundation and vibration of love and compassion?

Like those of religions. As a child I use to wonder....how can they seek heaven and glory...when others have not learned what they are in need of. How can one 'move on' when the ones that claim they are 'on the right path' can then be the lead and lay the bread crumbs for others to see.

Why are we seeking to leave Earth....really>> who is this 'leaving' really serving? We claim we know that service to others is the path that needs to be....but in the end, are we really walking this path?
Im not saying you dont love yourself when serving others. Im saying you have developed in the path of a mature service to self and see that you are a part of all others....then you live more for what benefits the all, not just the self.

Im afraid that flesh desires of being a individual can attract to things like 'big events' or things for a 'chosen few'. Words like 'evolved souls' or higher knowledge can lead those to 'pths of self' because they feel they are more worthy of some great thing more so then others that still need to learn.
Well, in response, no not exactly. The idea of transitioning into something greater is an event for every being, not just a chosen few. Like... when you imagine a new vibration of light flowing through the planet, everything would be affected, right?

And I understand what you are saying, you clearly have a very strong and devoted drive towards loving others and helping others, which is beautiful, but even if your consciousness is seeing yourself and others as being part of a greater all-life included being, there is still going to be merit in evolving and growing your own individual being and personality. If we are part of a great everything, evolving the self improves the quality of that greater being because you are within it. You would be a much greater help to others if one allows the self to also blossom. If one completely devotes themselves to others, and neglects the self's growth and well-being... well... I guess that just doesn't make sense to me lol. But maybe we just have different perspectives on the matter, or there is a mis-understanding of what we are actually talking about haha.

EDIT: I just realized there was more that you said underneath the line of your post (I assumed it was a quote or signature or something) and you basically said what I just said...
so nevermind rofl.
One does not have to neglect the self to be devoted to being in service to how actions and behaviors and choices benefit others around you. Its more about being aware of the desires that are created due to being in the illusion of being a individual. We really are not individuals and to cling to the idea that we are I think one does not really accept that we are a part of each other.

I dont neglect myself. Im a mother of 3 children...I have things I love as a 'self' like certain music, foods, star gazing, ect....but in the end, what am I seeking for?> Is it rewards and glory and evolving for the self or is it rewards for the all and evolving for the all.

If one truly understands that all is one....then what more development of self is there? If one understands the experience as a 'individual' is a illusion....what use is there to keep chasing things for the 'individual self'?

I discovered, it was my desires as a individual/ego/self...that made me long for the idea of harvest and ascension...just the same as in religions those long for salvation while others still learn.

If you are aware that service to others is what you are here for or came for...then what more development as a self are you needing?

I think many came here to see if they could abandon living for the self and make the choice of living for spirit/all.

I had an experience and in that experience I was getting ready to be given the choice to go if that is what I 'desired'. The further away I went from Earth and this life...the more I saw that something was missing of what made me in Spirit. It was all my other selves that were still here.

I discovered, I couldnt leave them, my soul was in service to them. I saw that my wants for ascension were a test to my desires 'of self'.

How much more do we need to develop in the 'self' if we truly understand that our souls, our inner nature...is to be in service to others? Sure we are always developing as a self as long as we are experiencing a body complex. Daily we tests our desires of self over the needs of others.

How many of us can reach the gates of heaven and refuse to enter without the others? How many of us can live more for the life of Spirit and not fight for the life of 'self'? Im not saying neglect the self....for the self is a equal part of all the other selves...in ONE. But in the end if we long for gaining something for the self, that fulfills us as a 'self'....are we really in 'service to others'? Are we really seeking the harmony with others that the soul longs for when we seek things like harvest or ascension.

I think these ideas are just more markers....and mankind has been given many markers throughout history to 'weigh our hearts and inner nature'.
and about evolving in personality....personality is a effect from the cause of being in a body complex. My personality in this life does not make me what I am in my Spirit, my inner nature. We all share the same inner nature of Spirit and personality has nothing to do with it. Personality is temporary. We have to be careful to discern what we really are. If your inner deepest nature is love....then what does your personality have to do with that unchanging nature within you? Personality may effect how you display love, how you can express it or have trouble expressing it, how you can accept it or even have trouble accepting love back. But outside of the body complex....does personality still come into play? Nature and Nurture have alot to do with our personality...so before this 'life' did you have a personality? Is it not something that is connected to the body complex you are in right now? After this life...do you think you will further develop on the personality that this body complex formed in you in this experience? In Spirit complex....is there many personalities without body complexes?
And please know...I mean no ill will..just thoughts I wish to share and bring to the surface here with other kind hearts. Just bringing a different perspective...for there may be just one that is in need of it.

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you, Little Lady. I too have recently come to some very similar understandings. It began for me with a weariness of seeking. Then, a complete loss of interest. Finally, a return to my roots of being here now to assist others. It is not about my ascension instead rather it is about the ascension of the Earth/Gaia, Celestial Heavens and Humanity. There is no invalid path.

A yogini I knew once, upon me asking what I was here for on Earth (with all the angst that I had at the time) and her answer was this: "You are here to live life and make choices. Each choice is an opportunity to Love yourSelf, others, The Earth and Cosmos more deeply." This was a teaching that I learned very long ago. Simple and True. That's my Salt for all its worth.

fairyfarmgirl
I would only ask that you all consider that each is on their own path, and as such, even though some things may seem quite apparent to those that have travelled this path for some time, there are those that have just awakened and have questions. Simply answering the questions is work in the positive for those that know the answers, and provides insight to further steps along the path to the seeker; any other message is not.
If life only gave us the things we asked for...we would learn nothing. I come with good intent in any words I posts and there have been plenty of times when I asked a question and someone made me think about my focus of what I was asking. I see a question and respond to what it makes me think about, due to where my focus is for the path Im on right now and I find nothing wrong with sharing that. I dont think its a 'negative thing' to share what thoughts arise in me when I see a question. If we only gave answers pertaining specifically to each question...what is the person asking the question really have to think about on their own? As I have said many times....you can give someone the answer to a problem...but without understanding the formula to the problem and how the person came to get the answer they gave....does one really know if the answer is right or not?

Is the person asking the question just going to take another for their word? Surely not. Im sorry if anyone took my thoughts in a negative way.
No, it wasn't taken in a negative way, they are legitimetely good questions and ideas! We're hear to help each other open our minds, right?
Pages: 1 2