Bring4th

Full Version: 4D Life Span...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello beautiful souls...

My hubby and I were talking tonight about Ra and what was said regarding 4d. I seem to remember reading on this forum somewhere that Ra said that an incarnation in 4D lasted 90,000 years. I haven't finished even the first book yet (it is slooooow going - so hard for me to understand!). Is it true...? Did he say 90,000 years?

2. If each incarnation is 90,000 years, is there only *one* incarnation in total, or are there many of that time length?

3. I seem to remember (???) that it was also said that at the end of a 4D life, one didn't "get old" or "get sick" and then die, but one just knew the incarnation was over, and then would leave. Is that what Ra taught?

4. Hubby wants to know if there is *any* sickness and death in 4D?

Thanks so much for your help on this....
Luv, Kristy
Hi to hubby and you!

If you read elsewhere it mentions that the 4th density cycle is typically 30 million years long. So i figure there would be many, many incarnations. Also, there is never any death. Death, as we know it, is just the life entity leaving the physical body.. at the end of the incarnation. So yes, there is 'death' in 4th density. But! because the veil (of forgetting and limited perception) has been lifted. We are able to know and communicate with loved ones on 'the other side'.

Sickness and pain, are more often of the mental and emotional variety.

It must be noted that these are 'proper' 4th density condtions, so the early 4th density experience is not likely to be this way.
(12-13-2010, 05:44 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to hubby and you!

Also, there is never any death. Death, as we know it, is just the life entity leaving the physical body..

So this would *not* involve getting sick or suffering? We would just basically so, "Oh, it's time to leave." and then leave...?

(12-13-2010, 05:44 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]It must be noted that these are 'proper' 4th density condtions, so the early 4th density experience is not likely to be this way.

What would be the conditions in early 4th density, then? I hope it's not anything like this 3rd density...I am soooooo looking forward to something better. Thanks for all your help in understanding this! Luv, Kristy
Hey

I understand the desire to get thi going as soon as possible. However, the transition into 4th density proper will take about 100 to 700 years.

Hehehe... There will be technologies that will effectively deal with things like these, before we get half way through the 21st century. Quite likely in our lifetimes. But i understand the limiting nature of disease- we all want to be rid of it.

In fact... if you private message me, i can refer you to a particularly effective healing technology, extremely simple and easy, no gadgets involved. It gets to the root of disease.

As to the conditions about 4th density they can all be found here:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...&sc=1&ss=1

Enjoy going through that Smile

Lastly i'd recommend continuing your study of the Law of One. Not that you needed it, Wink.

Take care
(12-15-2010, 10:06 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

I understand the desire to get thi going as soon as possible. However, the transition into 4th density proper will take about 100 to 700 years.

Hehehe... There will be technologies that will effectively deal with things like these, before we get half way through the 21st century. Quite likely in our lifetimes. But i understand the limiting nature of disease- we all want to be rid of it.

In fact... if you private message me, i can refer you to a particularly effective healing technology, extremely simple and easy, no gadgets involved. It gets to the root of disease.

As to the conditions about 4th density they can all be found here:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...&sc=1&ss=1

Enjoy going through that Smile

Lastly i'd recommend continuing your study of the Law of One. Not that you needed it, Wink.

Take care

THANK YOU so much! I can hardly wait to read the stuff from the link you posted! Yes, I'd love to learn more about the healing modality you are presenting. I will P.M. you. Thanks again!
Luv, Kristy