Bring4th

Full Version: Outline of the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It may be worth the effort to create an outline of the Law of One, starting with the first distortion.
Do you think this is feasible?
Starting from the first 1-3 distortions, it expands infinitely in variation and number. natural result of the invention of free will by invention of the concept 'finite' and its ramifications :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#12
Well i think you mean an outline of the Philosophy of the Law of One. I think it's feasible- the bigger issue will be discerning which is most important, without sacrificing that which will carry the message.

Let me know if you meant the philosophy, or if you meant something else.
I was thinking about specifics actually. For example we know that 1st density is that of minerals, 2nd is plant and animals, 3rd is of self awareness, and is the only plane of forgetting.
We can also put down the basic distortions, and that all physical reality is created by love/light and light/love. We also can include space/time and time/space.
I was wondering if we can work on some general outline of how the Law of One works, not the philosophy only. we all know the basic principle that all things are one, and that this one is the creator.
One way to do this is to write all we know about first density, 2nd density, and 3rd density, and see if we can reduce the information to a general outline.

(12-13-2010, 05:28 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Well i think you mean an outline of the Philosophy of the Law of One. I think it's feasible- the bigger issue will be discerning which is most important, without sacrificing that which will carry the message.

Let me know if you meant the philosophy, or if you meant something else.
(12-13-2010, 05:59 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]One way to do this is to write all we know about first density, 2nd density, and 3rd density, and see if we can reduce the information to a general outline.

If would be great if the information could be presented in such a way that enables a 'broad' understanding without unnessesary distortion.
Was it not Einstein who said 'make everything as simple as possible but not simpler'?
Is this what you have in mind Nabil?

Love & Light
Hi Nabil

I think it's feasible in terms of the return back to oneness. This where i suspect one would most strongly find the operation of the LOO in it's various ways and distortions. The movement of creation from the Creator and and the creation itself can then be seen as facilitating the operation and experience of the LOO.

I'm not sure if 'we all know' this too. So i guess this would be a good time to ask if you've considered approaching it in the above way.

It's an extremely interesting problem to consider and i sense that time spent in this endeavour will pay off very handsomely! So, thank you for bringing it up. Smile

I'll throw a few thoughts out, for use, or not, in this discussion.
To begin, i wonder if you would accept the assumption that the LOO operates through experience. i say this because the One Infinite Creator comes to know the Oneness (LoO) that it is through experience.

Also, the Oneness is brought into fuller realization by its distortion along with the recognition of Oneness among/within the distortions. So through experience awarness of the Oneness with respect to its distortions seems to be one way of seeing the operation of the LOO.
So i would think that seeing each distortion of the LOO in terms of how it upholds that Law, through experience directed towards oneness would be one way to do it.

How does Free Will uphold the Law of One?
How does Love uphold the Law of One?
How does Light uphold the Law of One?

I'll stop here since i dont wanna go too far down the road when you may not consider it valuable. So let me know what you think of this.
I would say that the idea of simplifying the information, by finding the focal points, would be useful, Ashim.
We already have some basic ideas to begin with. For example we know that the LOO works in Octaves. So we have specific parts, that are the different densities. We have information on these densities, but the information about a certain density is often scattered in different parts of the books. But if we work as a group, we may be able to find the necessary material to have a common view, that many can agree with. This may help us focus, and perhaps help us better understand the material.

(12-13-2010, 07:03 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2010, 05:59 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]One way to do this is to write all we know about first density, 2nd density, and 3rd density, and see if we can reduce the information to a general outline.

If would be great if the information could be presented in such a way that enables a 'broad' understanding without unnecessary distortion.
Was it not Einstein who said 'make everything as simple as possible but not simpler'?
Is this what you have in mind Nabil?

Love & Light

(12-13-2010, 07:04 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nabil

I think it's feasible in terms of the return back to oneness. This where i suspect one would most strongly find the operation of the LOO in it's various ways and distortions. The movement of creation from the Creator and and the creation itself can then be seen as facilitating the operation and experience of the LOO.

I'm not sure if 'we all know' this too. So i guess this would be a good time to ask if you've considered approaching it in the above way.

It's an extremely interesting problem to consider and i sense that time spent in this endeavour will pay off very handsomely! So, thank you for bringing it up. Smile

To begin, i wonder if you would accept the assumption that the LOO operates through experience. i say this because the One Infinite Creator comes to know the Oneness (LoO) that it is through experience.

Also, the Oneness is brought into fuller realization by its distortion along with the recognition of Oneness among/within the distortions. So through experience awarness of the Oneness with respect to its distortions seems to be one way of seeing the operation of the LOO.
So i would think that seeing each distortion of the LOO in terms of how it upholds that Law, through experience directed towards oneness would be one way to do it.

I'll stop here since i dont wanna go too far down the road when you may not consider it valuable. So let me know what you think of this.

We know that the creator is within the smallest part of anything. Free will can uphold the LOO, when the created entity can never be defined exactly. That is to say, that every entity has more than a single potential of change, because it is part of the experience of the creator. Having the potential to have different experiences represents free will. The energy that creates all, which is the energy of Love/light, is one with the creator, and offers the potential for experience. Light/love may represent the experience itself, or the manifestation of love/light.
Light/love in turn creates potential of Love/light, which can manifest as Light/love again, perhaps within a different manifestation, by reason of the free will that the energy has.
Free will may also be a probability. For example, we can think of Electrons as having the will to be electrons, and nothing can prevent that. We can say the same thing about the Photon, and the Proton. All other particles have a probability of being one type or another for a period of time, and nothing can stop them from having this probability. Looking at it this way, then everything has free will as a base, and any entity that is created by this energy will also have free will. It may not appear obvious to us as we see stones that do not appear to change, but if we look deeper and closer, we may find that the stones are actually changing by their own free will, using probabilities.

I would like to express my interest in pursuing this thread to a positive fruition. Please accept my offer of full participation. Time is not a problem and I am happy to be of any help should it be requested.

Why not start the outline with the paradoxes that we (in 3rd density) encounter with our understanding of the Law of One.

If we can agree on the paradoxes then were are on common ground and may begin to approach the challenge as a true group effort.

Love & Light
I am also very eager to help with this. I see that it's something very important and as i said, an investment.

But.. it seems that i always miss what is being looked for. So i think i'll hang back for a while until a sense of what is being looked for here. I sincerely hope i'll be able to add something of value among the extremely well read and very capable people here.

I'm keeping track of this with much interest. Smile
i am going to post something regarding densities, what we know about them, their emphasized meaning (what's told in Ra material), and the progression. but i have been postponing it due to busyness.
The basic geometry of circles and spheres represent the manifestations of the creator
I am still having problems using this web site. I apologize for any confusion

(12-13-2010, 02:32 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It may be worth the effort to create an outline of the Law of One, starting with the first distortion.
Do you think this is feasible?