Bring4th

Full Version: Saturn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:RA: We were allowed this experiment by the council that guards this planet. This Council is located in the 8th dimension of the planet Saturn, taking place, in 3rd dimensional terms, in the rings of Saturn

I don't understand this. Does every planet have 8 dimensions? I thought Ra after the 5th Density no longer resides on Venus.
if im not mistaken, the densities were found in potentiation. 5d is not directly manifesting/active on this planet for example, but, ra said they havent left 5d of earth since they left venus.
(12-13-2010, 09:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if im not mistaken, the densities were found in potentiation. 5d is not directly manifesting/active on this planet for example, but, ra said they havent left 5d of earth since they left venus.

I like this answer; I think it's a good one. However, the question leads into an area of the greatest confusion I've always had about what lies beyond 7th density - not that I understand 7th density, but it has to do with the wanderers that come from beyond the octave. If one is completely reunited with the Creator, then how is there any individuality left to create an "entity" who wanders. Also, is my understanding correct that the so-called Guardians are wanderers from beyond the octave? Was Yaweh, who was a Guardian, from beyond the octave? One more area of confusion is that when Ra spoke about wanderers from beyond the octave, did Ra mean from densities higher than 8th, or did that refer to wanderers from the creation to come? Sorry if this is incoherent. I hope somebody knows what I mean.
PEACE
(12-13-2010, 04:32 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand this. Does every planet have 8 dimensions? I thought Ra after the 5th Density no longer resides on Venus.

This is a very confusing part of the Ra material for me. Ra often seemed to use the terms "dimension" and "density" seemingly interchangably. I started a thread a while ago to try and come to some better understanding:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1430

I believe the model of all densities existing in potential makes the most sense, although there are many areas where this doesn't fit perfectly and still causes me to wonder if it is the correct interpretation.

L&L, ~E
Eh, why would the densities not be able to coexist without mutual interference?
Colors coexist. Sounds coexist... Ra uses the terms of sounds to describe the densities. I naively always assumed it to be the same thing. Why would it not be?
(12-14-2010, 11:59 AM)lightning Wrote: [ -> ]I like this answer; I think it's a good one. However, the question leads into an area of the greatest confusion I've always had about what lies beyond 7th density - not that I understand 7th density, but it has to do with the wanderers that come from beyond the octave. If one is completely reunited with the Creator, then how is there any individuality left to create an "entity" who wanders. Also, is my understanding correct that the so-called Guardians are wanderers from beyond the octave? Was Yaweh, who was a Guardian, from beyond the octave?
PEACE

seems like despite entities merge and can be called a single entity after that state, their characteristics are found within the collective now functioning as a single entity. this is what i understand from society complex concept, and the merger that happens in 7d.

same pattern should repeat itself towards octave end, and after.

totally merging with each other, does not mean that the inner nature that made up an entity will go away. it will be there in the collective. if, for any reason, the collective disperses again in the same way, that character would again manifest as a single entity.

Quote:One more area of confusion is that when Ra spoke about wanderers from beyond the octave, did Ra mean from densities higher than 8th, or did that refer to wanderers from the creation to come? Sorry if this is incoherent. I hope somebody knows what I mean.

wanderers from beyond octave -> densities higher than 8th.

(12-14-2010, 01:41 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, why would the densities not be able to coexist without mutual interference?
Colors coexist. Sounds coexist... Ra uses the terms of sounds to describe the densities. I naively always assumed it to be the same thing. Why would it not be?

ra said each density gets colored/tinted by the color of 1 higher density.
(12-14-2010, 02:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2010, 01:41 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, why would the densities not be able to coexist without mutual interference?

ra said each density gets colored/tinted by the color of 1 higher density.

So? Why does that mean they cannot co-exist?
they can coexist, but not without tinting/affecting each other.

first of all, densities, colors relate to the core vibration of the photon. and they are sequential. so, if there is a 3d, and 4d, it means there are yellow vibration and green vibration in the same place.

even if these constitute two different dimensions, there will be a barrier at which they tie to each other, at the point where the vibration of the photon passes the threshold from end-yellow to starting-green.

because there is continuum, these vibrations will inevitably affect each other around that vicinity.

and it is only natural - colors in the color palette transform into each other.

Sorry, that was worded poorly on my part. What I meant to say was that I think densities co-exist and come in and out of potentiality in their turn, but that I'm not 100% sure Ra is always talking about densities when they said dimensions. But it could well be the case.