Bring4th

Full Version: Laws for each Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! Smile

In looking at the quote below, a question came to me, shouting for an answer...

Quote:3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives the Law of One, then such things as the building of the pyramids by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

We know that the 6th density is the density of the Law of One, and Ra has told us what the LOO is (what it states.)

Now the obvious question, and i assume the one most important for our last few years in 3rd density and on into 4th density, is, what is the Law of Love??! I also have the sense that knowing this might help greatly in our evolution. And for that matter, what is the Law of Light? The Law of Foreverness? Huh Huh

I understand that Ra came to communicate the Law of One, but aren't those also important?

Can anyone speculate on what these might be? Or.. can anyone refer me to other llresearch channelings outside the LOO that speak about this?

Thank you.
Regards Smile
those would probably be synonymous with the meaning the different rays hold.

ie, red, movement, change.

orange, movement and change in a conscious fashion - self evolvement and progress, needs and furtherance of self

yellow - 'there are others than me !!!' and learning to work with other entities in an organized fashion

green - love - acceptance of other entities as they are, accepting things as they are,

blue - expression, communication, knowledge

indigo - unity, co creation, coexisting, vision

violet - balance, completion

white - curious actually - dont have much details on this. peace, serenity, grace, joy -> a lot of qualities are attributed to this.
(12-14-2010, 09:45 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]those would probably be synonymous with the meaning the different rays hold.

ie, red, movement, change.

orange, movement and change in a conscious fashion - self evolvement and progress, needs and furtherance of self

yellow - 'there are others than me !!!' and learning to work with other entities in an organized fashion

green - love - acceptance of other entities as they are, accepting things as they are,

blue - expression, communication, knowledge

indigo - unity, co creation, coexisting, vision

violet - balance, completion

white - curious actually - dont have much details on this. peace, serenity, grace, joy -> a lot of qualities are attributed to this.

Sorry if i seeem dense here but i don't quite understand how. As far as i can tell the Laws will not proceed in such a fashion, i say proceed because identity proceeds according to the rays you've spoken of. I would imagine that the Laws would define how the creation 'works' in each density and also the experience of each entity.
of course.

each density is told to be created to emphasize a certain aspect of existence.

laws and rules governing those densities, would follow these. lets see :

it is mandatory to be a part of, and graduate as a society complex in 4d and 6d.

coincidentally, 4d is the density of green ray, love, where entities accept everything as it is, and others, as they are. you need to be with other entities to be able to accept them.

6d is the density where wisdom and love is again blended by love. see, there is again love in the mix, and therefore the need to balance and adjust the activity of the entity towards other beings.

5d is the density of expression, knowledge, learning. blue is a ray that is free, information wants to be free, and they want to flow without being hampered.

coincidentally, 5d is the density that is dubbed as 'quite free'. in addition, there is no mandatory situation to be a part of a society complex for existing in 5d, or its graduation.

stuff like this.
(12-14-2010, 10:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]of course.

each density is told to be created to emphasize a certain aspect of existence.

laws and rules governing those densities, would follow these. lets see :

it is mandatory to be a part of, and graduate as a society complex in 4d and 6d.

coincidentally, 4d is the density of green ray, love, where entities accept everything as it is, and others, as they are. you need to be with other entities to be able to accept them.

6d is the density where wisdom and love is again blended by love. see, there is again love in the mix, and therefore the need to balance and adjust the activity of the entity towards other beings.

5d is the density of expression, knowledge, learning. blue is a ray that is free, information wants to be free, and they want to flow without being hampered.

coincidentally, 5d is the density that is dubbed as 'quite free'. in addition, there is no mandatory situation to be a part of a society complex for existing in 5d, or its graduation.

stuff like this.

Thanks for the response Smile, i'll look at this further.

But...

What about 4th density STS, the Law of Love would have to state/be the same thing for them wouldn't it?
Sure, I can speculate

The Laws of Love are the start, they represent the different ways that love expands, and the different forms that it creates. There are exact mathematical functions and series involved, that generate exact geometry, as well as repeating patterns.
The Laws of Light, represent the laws that govern the light within Love. Surprisingly, there are some similarity in the number series, and the geometry. The laws of light show the potential of Love, just as the Laws of Love, show the potential of light. The Laws of Light are expressed within a matrix created by Love.
The Law of foreverness, is the combined awareness of the Laws of Light, and The Laws of Love. They represents relationships that describe all potential. Including all potential of time and space.

These are generalities. The Laws themselves are very specific, and have mathematical formulas that generate exact geometry and series of numbers. The numbers represent quantities of light and love.

(12-14-2010, 09:27 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone! Smile

In looking at the quote below, a question came to me, shouting for an answer...

Quote:3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives the Law of One, then such things as the building of the pyramids by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

We know that the 6th density is the density of the Law of One, and Ra has told us what the LOO is (what it states.)

Now the obvious question, and i assume the one most important for our last few years in 3rd density and on into 4th density, is, what is the Law of Love??! I also have the sense that knowing this might help greatly in our evolution. And for that matter, what is the Law of Light? The Law of Foreverness? Huh Huh

I understand that Ra came to communicate the Law of One, but aren't those also important?

Can anyone speculate on what these might be? Or.. can anyone refer me to other llresearch channelings outside the LOO that speak about this?

Thank you.
Regards Smile
(12-14-2010, 10:09 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the response Smile, i'll look at this further.

But...

What about 4th density STS, the Law of Love would have to state/be the same thing for them wouldn't it?

the 'path of the none', is rather an abomination that isnt. it goes about clogging the lower 3 energy centers, than truly reversing the flow of energy. so, i personally think that path's situation doesnt have much validity in regard to natural laws in the long run.

but, one can easily say that the stuff regarding other-selves apply inversely to them.
STS and STO are two different types of vibrations, and processes created with these vibrations.
STS is an inward type of spiral, that bring the energy of infinity towards an inner focus point, that repeats the inward spiral. The energy obtained is used in such a way as to continue this process.
STO is an outward vibration, that repeats infinitely. It is like a sun that vibrates outward, the vibrations return to the source, where they are vibrated outward again. The energy obtained create structures that repeat the process. It is like the beating of a heart.
Both STS and STO operate within the same matrix of Love/Light and Light/Love. Love is the spiritual and basic energy of creation. It is the expressions created by infinite energy.

The attached drawing is a simplification of STS and STO. Notice that STS and STS join together, as well as STO and STO. On the other hand, STS and STO seem to want to separate from each other.

(12-14-2010, 11:01 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2010, 10:09 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the response Smile, i'll look at this further.

But...

the 'path of the none', is rather an abomination that isnt. it goes about clogging the lower 3 energy centers, than truly reversing the flow of energy. so, i personally think that path's situation doesnt have much validity in regard to natural laws in the long run.

but, one can easily say that the stuff regarding other-selves apply inversely to them.
One would think so. However, the negative path ends at early 6th density, as Ra tells us.

And no, it is not a true inward moving energy flow - one could at most say that it is stopping of the outward flow, and therefore, due to the resulting potential difference in between entities who clogged their outward flow, and who did not, a flow from outside towards the entities clogging their lower 3 chakras occurs.

for it to have been a true inward energy flow, the entities on that path should have gone more than clogging their lower 3 centers -> their lower 3 centers should have an inward moving energy flow.

there isnt. the first chakra to be able to have both inward and outward energy flow, is 5th, as Ra tells us.

so basically, sts entities are clogging their lower 3, causing a cloggage of the 4th, and therefore causing inward flows in the upper energy centers. but, their lower 3 centers, do not sport inward flows.
You are reading too much from my words. The inward and upward vibrations are the basic vibrations that create an entity. Both inward and outward vibrations are necessary to create complex lifeforms, as well as simple matter structures.
However, the service to self entities, who become aware of this potential to use infinite energy, utilize it more when they become self aware.

(12-15-2010, 12:06 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]One would think so. However, the negative path ends at early 6th density, as Ra tells us.

And no, it is not a true inward moving energy flow - one could at most say that it is stopping of the outward flow, and therefore, due to the resulting potential difference in between entities who clogged their outward flow, and who did not, a flow from outside towards the entities clogging their lower 3 chakras occurs.

for it to have been a true inward energy flow, the entities on that path should have gone more than clogging their lower 3 centers -> their lower 3 centers should have an inward moving energy flow.

there isnt. the first chakra to be able to have both inward and outward energy flow, is 5th, as Ra tells us.

so basically, sts entities are clogging their lower 3, causing a cloggage of the 4th, and therefore causing inward flows in the upper energy centers. but, their lower 3 centers, do not sport inward flows.
there are no 'inward and upward' vibrations. there are inflowing and upflowing energy flows from the bottom chakras of entities and top chakras of entities.

energy centers that can have an inward energy flow, and outward energy flow are used in different context in Ra material, like the first two-way flow capable chakra being 5th.
You use the terms inflow and upflow.
That is the same as vibration. It is an inflow of vibrations. The vibrations being Light/Love and Love/Light.

(12-15-2010, 01:05 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]there are no 'inward and upward' vibrations. there are inflowing and upflowing energy flows from the bottom chakras of entities and top chakras of entities.

energy centers that can have an inward energy flow, and outward energy flow are used in different context in Ra material, like the first two-way flow capable chakra being 5th.
(12-15-2010, 02:09 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]You use the terms inflow and upflow.
That is the same as vibration. It is an inflow of vibrations. The vibrations being Light/Love and Love/Light.

in flowing and out pouring/flowing energies are not same as vibration in Ra material.

if you are referring to the Ra material, please provide a link to the q/as that equate vibrations with inpouring/up or outpouring energies.

if these are your logic and reasoning, you can provide the logic behind it so we can alayze it.
The first thing that come to mind, is Ra's description of light as a "Straight Line Spiral". The spiral means vibration, "oscillation".
It is a known fact to physicist that all atoms of matter are made of smaller parts that have spin and momentum. The spin represents the oscillations "vibrations", of the particle.
Inward or upward flow is necessarily made of vibrations.

This is from Wikipedia:
The basic tool for the measurement of the mean-square amplitude of vibrations is the X-ray diffraction. The heat vibrational motion of atoms, affecting the atom displacements, results in a weakening of diffracted lines (reflections). By measuring the intensity of the same reflections at two temperatures (for example, at a room and a high temperature) one can calculate mean-square amplitudes of the atom vibrations.

(12-15-2010, 02:14 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2010, 02:09 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]You use the terms inflow and upflow.

in flowing and out pouring/flowing energies are not same as vibration in Ra material.

if you are referring to the Ra material, please provide a link to the q/as that equate vibrations with inpouring/up or outpouring energies.

if these are your logic and reasoning, you can provide the logic behind it so we can alayze it.
(12-15-2010, 03:13 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing that come to mind, is Ra's description of light as a "Straight Line Spiral". The spiral means vibration, "oscillation".

spiral doesnt mean vibration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral

there is nothing regarding vibration, in any definitions and concepts relevant to a spiral.

Quote: It is a known fact to physicist that all atoms of matter are made of smaller parts that have spin and momentum. The spin represents the oscillations "vibrations", of the particle.

vibration of an atom, is not a spiral movement.

moreover, vibration of an atom core, or a photon, has no relevance with the downpouring or upward spiraling energies :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#18

at no point word vibration is used for downpouring or upward spiraling energies.

i understand that, you are not referring to Ra material when making these conclusions.
It is my turn to leave this discussion.

If everything in the universe has vibrations and spin as its base. There is nothing else for me to add.
Is there any energy that is not made of Light/Love? That's photons of light. If light has oscillations "vibrations", how can any energy not have the same.

(12-15-2010, 03:34 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2010, 03:13 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing that come to mind, is Ra's description of light as a "Straight Line Spiral". The spiral means vibration, "oscillation".

spiral doesnt mean vibration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral

there is nothing regarding vibration, in any definitions and concepts relevant to a spiral.

Quote: It is a known fact to physicist that all atoms of matter are made of smaller parts that have spin and momentum. The spin represents the oscillations "vibrations", of the particle.

vibration of an atom, is not a spiral movement.

moreover, vibration of an atom core, or a photon, has no relevance with the downpouring or upward spiraling energies :

at no point word vibration is used for downpouring or upward spiraling energies.

i understand that, you are not referring to Ra material when making these conclusions.
(12-15-2010, 03:45 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It is my turn to leave this discussion.

If everything in the universe has vibrations and spin as its base. There is nothing else for me to add.
Is there any energy that is not made of Light/Love? That's photons of light. If light has oscillations "vibrations", how can any energy not have the same.

you cant generalize THAT much.

everything, has the concept of the 'finite' at their bottom. but that doesnt make EVERYthing that finite itself. infinite finites arranged in different fashions create different formations and interactions.

you cannot reduce all of these greater scale constructs to the base concept just like that. if one goes that way, there is nothing to analyze, no mechanic to understand, nothing to talk about :

'oh, chakra ? it is a finite'
'energy ? finites again'
'logos ? finite'
'water ? finites'

names and terms are given to complex constructs and interactions to differentiate one from the other, so that they can be understood. one cant go just dubbing everything as the base principle.
Hey

The thoughts given are interesting. They certainly provide one with more detail. Although i must take responsibility for this thread going off on a tangent. I was not specific enough...
But here's what i was getting at.

Law of One:
You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. Yore are the One Infinite Creator. You are. This is the Law of One.

Law of Foreverness:
You are Unity, you are infinity, you are the One Infinite Creator. You are ABIDING BY THE Law of One ETERNALLY AND EVER-PRESENT THROUGHOUT THAT ETERNITY. This is the Law of Foreverness.
Okay that one wasn't such a heavy extrapolation. My issue comes in with the Law of Love and The Law of Light.

For instance, STO, Love all others and all things. STS, Love only themselves and only the Creator they see within themselves. The Law of Love would have to be such, (have a statement such) that it would apply to both polarities...

See what i'm getting at?

Thank you for all the posts Smile
Law of One says 'everything is one' though.
(12-15-2010, 10:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Law of One says 'everything is one' though.

I understand that, i dont object to it.

What are you refering to..?
Think of each Octave as a stage upon which the LOO is distorted and then re-attained. We can think of these as the "moments" of the LOO- since the LOO is known more fully in each succeeding Octave.

For instance: Mover and Moved then STO and STS.

To transcend these "moments" of the LOO there must then be something that allows you to be in integrity with this but move beyond time, into the next Octave.

I'm not making it up that there's a Law of Foreverness.

Quote:The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness
(12-15-2010, 10:56 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2010, 10:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Law of One says 'everything is one' though.

I understand that, i dont object to it.

What are you refering to..?

i think that there is a tendency in some people who are engaged in spiritualism to transplant their own self (as they manifest here in this space/time continuum) to entire infinity themselves. i see this as being perpetuated by the channeling or 'lectures', or philosophies of various people in spiritual literature.

and when inquired about the evident existence of other-selves than themselves, they argue that what is out there is not 'real', its an illusion.

the catch is, if the multiple existences are an illusion, then their self, that they transplant into the place of infinity, is also an illusion, unreal. because, the very existence of their own selves that is manifesting as they are in this space/time continuum (or any point in continuum except the point of infinity), is existing because it is a differentiation of infinite intelligence from its self, existing as that differentiation they are.

they are saying that these differentiations are not real, but, instead of saying that they are themselves also an illusion, they directly proceed to placing their own differentiated existence, into the place of infinite intelligence as a whole.

the very concepts of 'existing', or, 'i exist', or 'i', or 'me', are things that that are only possible with the discovery and existence of the concept of finity - ie infinite intelligence differentiating and individualizing from its self.

thus, there ends up a situation in which the individualized, differentiated entity is trying to transplant and claim its self in place of, and as the entire infinite intelligence, and at times, even infinity.

i think this is a situation which can easily be exploited to exaggerate misperceptions of other-selves, skew the understanding of the entity on the basis of me-others, and give more value and emphasis to its own existence than others, leading to imbalance in the long run.

the finite, cannot encompass and express infinite. i think that is another reason why the negative path, attempting to put the finite self over everything else, has to return to the positive path in early 6th d.

because the entity that misperceives the oneness, unity like the above basically says 'i, myself, am everything, rest is an illusion', instead of 'i, myself am also an illusion like everything else, and we are all actually one'.
(12-15-2010, 11:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i think that there is a tendency in some people who are engaged in spiritualism to transplant their own self (as they manifest here in this space/time continuum) to entire infinity themselves. i see this as being perpetuated by the channeling or 'lectures', or philosophies of various people in spiritual literature.

and when inquired about the evident existence of other-selves than themselves, they argue that what is out there is not 'real', its an illusion.

the catch is, if the multiple existences are an illusion, then their self, that they transplant into the place of infinity, is also an illusion, unreal. because, the very existence of their own selves that is manifesting as they are in this space/time continuum (or any point in continuum except the point of infinity), is existing because it is a differentiation of infinite intelligence from its self, existing as that differentiation they are.

they are saying that these differentiations are not real, but, instead of saying that they are themselves also an illusion, they directly proceed to placing their own differentiated existence, into the place of infinite intelligence as a whole.

the very concepts of 'existing', or, 'i exist', or 'i', or 'me', are things that that are only possible with the discovery and existence of the concept of finity - ie infinite intelligence differentiating and individualizing from its self.

thus, there ends up a situation in which the individualized, differentiated entity is trying to transplant and claim its self in place of, and as the entire infinite intelligence, and at times, even infinity.

i think this is a situation which can easily be exploited to exaggerate misperceptions of other-selves, skew the understanding of the entity on the basis of me-others, and give more value and emphasis to its own existence than others, leading to imbalance in the long run.

the finite, cannot encompass and express infinite. i think that is another reason why the negative path, attempting to put the finite self over everything else, has to return to the positive path in early 6th d.

because the entity that misperceives the oneness, unity like the above basically says 'i, myself, am everything, rest is an illusion', instead of 'i, myself am also an illusion like everything else, and we are all actually one'.

Oh wow.

WOW.

Profound! :idea:
(12-15-2010, 04:38 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2010, 03:45 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]It is my turn to leave this discussion.

you cant generalize THAT much.

everything, has the concept of the 'finite' at their bottom. but that doesnt make EVERYthing that finite itself. infinite finites arranged in different fashions create different formations and interactions.

you cannot reduce all of these greater scale constructs to the base concept just like that. if one goes that way, there is nothing to analyze, no mechanic to understand, nothing to talk about :

'oh, chakra ? it is a finite'
'energy ? finites again'
'logos ? finite'
'water ? finites'

names and terms are given to complex constructs and interactions to differentiate one from the other, so that they can be understood. one cant go just dubbing everything as the base principle.

HI UnitySmile

I agree with so much of what you said...

But isnt energy...infinite?
(12-16-2010, 01:20 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]HI UnitySmile

I agree with so much of what you said...

But isnt energy...infinite?

if we look at what Ra tells us in the topic 'first thing in existence', the point where 'energy' concept appears, is when infinity becomes aware.

this, says Ra, leads to infinity being focused as an aware principle called infinite energy. they say we call this logos, or love in english language. (love not being 4d term, but, the maximum level). also it is called intelligent infinity by Ra.

from this point on, there is energy. the energy is infinite, yes, but apparently infinity is not that infinite energy. infinite energy seems to be 'infinity becoming aware'.