Bring4th

Full Version: Wisdom of Earth/Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello great souls! Heart

I know its been so long since I have posted here but I want to share where my road has gone.

I have been down every road of every reading material there is. The Law of One being one of my last ones....a more recent one was the material called 'The Impersonal Life....of IAM'.

My discoveries are deep for me...but when I see the simpleness in the end of them all, its soo very sweet.

As much as reading materials teach us about mankinds history and the Earths history....there is one place that a truth stands in that is undistorted, untainted, and pure as it ever was and will ever be. This truth....is in life itself, in the very design of the world and ourselves....LIFE.

The Spirit kept asking me after my study of materials...."now what is in this material that you could find...without another man telling you about it, without a book or piece of paper to read about it?"

So confused was I...always wondering how could I find a truth....without the materials I have read and sought for. I had to see...the truth that matters...is not something that is in books or writings from another man...its not something another man has to tell me of...its within life itself, its always been here, placed in a perfect place, protected and perfect, for the seeker when they are ready for wisdom of Spirit.

You have to take yourself way back to the beginning when there was no books or stories of man. You have to take away all distortions that man has ever passed on....and ask yourself, where is the Spirit of Life, how would you find it without other men telling you of things.

The materials of other men...are just more tests to weigh and measure ones stance in 'do you live for 'self' or do you live for 'all'. Is it the 'I' you live for....which is the illusion-or is it the 'one' you live for....which is the real 'us' in Spirit.

"Cut the tree, I am there. Lift a rock, you will find me".

That above verse, repeated over and over in my heart. It pulled at me like a magnet. I had to empty my cup of all things I had ever read that had 'attracted me in a personal way' and look at the design of the world with new eyes.

What are the wisdoms that we can find without any materials written through man? What are the wisdoms that can be found if you were the only person on Earth...alone with just nature? Those are the gems...if you can empty your cup enough to find them.

Its not disclosure that is important...its not about 'ascension of self' that is important...its not about 'salvation of self' that is important....its about.....YOUR INNER NATURE AS A BEING amongst the REST OF NATURE as a BEING-ONE.

It matters not after or before....it matters, NOW.

Let go of all binds to 'here'. Dont let grudges or anger and hurt hold you and bind you. All is meant to be. Instead of bucking against what you think 'should not be'.....seek a meaning of 'why it must be'.

We get lost in the experiences that the eastern beliefs call the 'saintly level' of development. It fills us with the 'self fulfillment' that is not the final stage of development.

We, as souls, are meant to be in service to eachother/others....without worrying what happens to the 'I' of the individual. Our inner nature is attracted to harmony...oneness. The ego 'I' is always attracted to fulfilling life as a 'self'. We can all believe that we are here in service to others....but in the end if we are wishing to leave for the 'self'....we are fooling ourselves what service we are truly in.

What glory is there to be had....if only the 'I' finds glory? Why did Buddha refuse to enter heaven without all the other souls that were not ready.....when he finally reached the gates?

We are not 'I's. We are ONE....with all life. This is our goal...and as we read materials that urge us to fulfill the 'self' in ascension, salvation....the saintly development...we are actually following one of the distortions that is meant to be here to test just that....what service are we truly in??

We did not come here for ascension as 'selves'.....we came to make the choice to live for the 'one' no matter where that means we go. We are to give our will to be in service to where 'life' needs us. Always.

What can we learn....if we take all materials away?

Could you still learn the worth of compassion to your brothers and sisters? Could you sill learn the worth of love and acceptance of others? Could you learn the stillness of the mind, in nature alone? Could you learn the grandness of the Universe and life itself...without and books or other men to give you fancy words for it all?

The 'word'.....is in the most perfect place...and many men have tried to place it into books or pass it onto other men. The thing is....such pearls can not truly be passed on....without distortion. Its for each of us to seek it by our self...and find its worth and truth...by ourselves. Many things will resonate with us because they 'attract us' as individuals-and this....is the biggest test that we came for.

Know your desires of self....know your fears of self. Now rid of them. What is the need of Spirit....the souls? Harmony....no matter where or when...its harmony at all times that the soul is attracted to.

Home is where ever you are, right now. If you seek home somewhere else....you are not accepting that home is where ever life is at this moment you are in. Now is your time....you are here now for a reason.

Many are attracted to the idea that 'we came to help'. "Its 'us' that the world needed and we came here by choice to awaken others". Its 'us' that are ready for moving 'beyond'. This is a fulfillment...to the self/I/ego.

We are ONE. The distractions are here.....to weigh and measure your 'nature' within you....to see what is the 'truth' about your desires as a 'self' that you think you are. When you see....you are a PART of a 'one self' that we all are a part of and even every sun and planet are a part of this 'one' as well.....then the true wisdom that has always been here and is within life itself...can speak to you.

Many things we chase and feed on....are simply....what attracts us as 'self/individuals'.

Its so great to think....we have found 'truth' in a material or book. It fulfills our being as a 'self'. But we must ask ourselves after that fulfillment....what is in that material...that we could also find, without the books, without another man writing it, what wisdom is in the material...that we could find in 'just life and nature'.

There....is the pearls.

The distractions will pull....the ones that they must and the ones that are not ready. The ascension and salvation will lead those that still need to fulfill the path of self....to just that. Its not wrong...but it is needed. It works perfectly, weighing and sifting each phase of Spirit.

We are ONE.....and we all have to face the question....why do we long for things for 'self' (this is the true illusion we are experiencing and it weighs and measures our true nature of 'desires'.

My path...is here. There is much work to do. It matters not where you are....if you are in service to 'one/all/others'. As long as you know, you are where you are needed, in Spirit.

So it matters not where I go...for where ever it may be...I will return here out of will....or I will move on to another place in need of a foundation of love. I dont seek for 'home' anywhere else...for where ever I am....I am home...it is within me.

My blessings to all....I wish you all well. I hope you see the wisdom in life, the untainted perfect word that is within the very blueprint and design we live in and are a part of. We breath it, we are of it, we consume it, we use it, we live in it, it fills us with life...we are ONE.

Love always
Lynette
Hi litllady and welcome back . it has been a long long time !!!
its funny u say that because i have been thinking exactly the same thing.
the truth is within us and while we can read what others have to say and benefit from it the best thing we can do is be ourselves and trust, have faith that the process is working correctly and that the invisible world is our partner in all of our endeavors. the important thing is to live our own personal truth whatever it is and whoever we are and to let go of seeking the good housekeeping seal of approval from someone else who is not living our lives.
anyway great to hear from u

god bless

norral
what a beautiful post, thank you x
Hi Lynette,

what you said fully resonates with me, your words helped me to lift the veil a little bit more.

Thank you.
Hi Lynette, Your words are a thing of beauty that resonates deeply with me. Thank you for sharing!
Heart zanny
Hi everyone Heart

I dont know why I have trouble posting such inner reflections...maybe Im afraid that it will make someone feel uncomfortable if they dont agree with what I say. So on that note...Ide like to repeat what Norral said...

Quote:the important thing is to live our own personal truth

This is very important...dont let my words or anyone elses lead you. Where every each person is at on their personal path...there is something there to offer them something to learn from or about. Where ever you are at on your walk is what you are in need of. We can find many things another says that resonate...and this simply shows us there are others that are on a similar path then what we are on. It is the 'harmony' that the soul longs for and seeks things that 'resonate' because it offers harmony to us when we find anothers words that ring true for us.

For me, where I am at right now....the veil...is this body of flesh, is the forms of compressed energy around me that provides the whole illusion of what we call reality. I dont think its a mistake at all that we 'dont know our nature' or that we 'dont know absolute truths about the world and mankind. I find these things to be needed....they....make us seek.

We as 'be-ings'....express. Imagine 'being and not 'ex-press-ing'.

Nature...is a giant ex-pression of Spirit. When we think and create something...its an expression of ourselves. Part of us is placed into that creation. The creation seems separate from us once its formed and made...but is of us through 'expression' of us. I see the Spirit of life in the same way (we are made in this image)----of 'to be, is to express'....to express...can be seen as a form of emanation...something flowing/forming from a former something.

The Spirit is within all life, all energy, all things that are 'compressed energy' are a 'expression of Spirit'. I think the purpose and need for such an expression is 'to be, is to express'....and through this process...a perfect and consistent 'renewing' takes place.

A cycle that is always 'going'? It may indeed be. A cycle and order that the Spirit of Life renews and perfects through 'expressing' itself...and then awakening to itself and being aware, observing, sifting, weighing, measuring, pressing.... pressing out what the inner nature knows is not a part of its true nature. Pressing out the illusion...the finite....like a winepress presses grapes into wine. I think we are a part of a natural process....that only the Spirit of Life can emanate and form and be a part of while its 'renewing' consistently.

These are things no book has told me of....but what I understand through just observing life and being life...and watching 'life ex-press' itself.

Im glad there are others who enjoy the posts Smile

Much love to all
Lynette