Bring4th

Full Version: Space people, mining slaves...huh??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I watched a very interesting DVD last night. I rented it from Netflix thinking it was about UFO's but it was really a conversation between Neil Freer and another guy (can't remember his name). Neil Freer wrote a book called "Breaking the Godspell". Anyway, the conversation was absolutely fascinating and it seemed to be well researched (the stuff they were presenting) and I was quite intrigued.

One thing they said, though, was that a looooooooooong time ago, on this planet, some E.T.'s came here and mixed their DNA with the homosapiens (sp?) and created a race that they wanted to use entirely as "slaves" to mine ore from the earth that they could use in their own planet societies. It sounds "wacko" to most, right? But I am open minded to anything these days. Once out of organized religion, it's a lot easier to have an open mind.

Anyway, They were talking about how there are a myriad of cave paintings, old drawings, old carvings, old writings, etc., that all point to star people coming here and doing these types of things. They claim that we weren't created by a "God" ...that all the talk of gods, including those mentioned in scriptures from various cultures, are all depictions of the early E.T.'s, who they thought were "gods". They called the "god people" (star people) Anunaki, I think. There's so much more to it...I'm barely covering the surface. They want all earth people to know that they came from star people.

Has anyone of ever heard of this and what do you make of it? Does it fit in at all with Ra materials? Even if humans didn't come directly from a creator, I believe there still is a creator...I mean, something had to create the universe, the planets, all the creatures inhabiting them...yes? No? What are your feelings on all of this? I'm not saying I believe it...I just thought it was interesting.

Love, Kristy
Hi Kristy,

That sounds like Zecharia Sitchin's work. He did extensive research into the Sumerian Tablets and wrote many books about the Anunnaki. I think that Sitchin's interpretation of the Sumerian Tablets is fascinating and has elements that correlate with the LOO. What was the movie called?
Heart zanny
(12-15-2010, 11:53 PM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kristy,

That sounds like Zecharia Sitchin's work. He did extensive research into the Sumerian Tablets and wrote many books about the Anunnaki. I think that Sitchin's interpretation of the Sumerian Tablets is fascinating and has elements that correlate with the LOO. What was the movie called?
Heart zanny

Wow, really? Interesting!!! The DVD was called "UFO Insiders: Cosmic Top Secret" (disc one). It was soooo interesting!! I have heard of Zecharia...I'll have to look more into him and his work! OMG...so many books to read! ha!
(12-15-2010, 10:24 PM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing they said, though, was that a looooooooooong time ago, on this planet, some E.T.'s came here and mixed their DNA with the homosapiens (sp?) and created a race that they wanted to use entirely as "slaves" to mine ore from the earth that they could use in their own planet societies.

Hi Kristy!

That also sounds like Scientology. They believe something like that, I think (not really sure).

There may be some truth in the Sitchen books, but there is also a lot of fear. And we have a thread about the fear-based, controlling aspects of Scientology.

Being open-minded is good, but I would advise caution and discernment when pursuing anything that posits any sort of 'slave' situation. That reeks of STS.

Needless to say, not everything related to ET's is based on STO principles. There is a lot of distorted info out there.
There's also drunvalo melchizedek who gives the same information. This was a very long time ago though. Smile
Take Sitchin's work with a grain of salt. He was not a linguist and didn't speak Sumerian.

I'd highly recommend listening to this interview, from Red Ice Radio, of scholar Michael Heiser, who is a linguist, and who does read and speak Sumerian. He exposes Sitchin's shoddy work:

Michael Heiser: Sitchin is Wrong

(Note: this interview won't be available to the public much longer without subscription fee, so if you are interested, you should download it now.)

fairyfarmgirl

Finding out that in antiquity that you were of slave stock is not fear based. It is is learning the Truth. There were ET's that came to this Earth and posed as gods. They also genetically engineered humans for their own needs. I do not think learning that this happened is necessarily fear based.

The true God we know is LOVE. If it is not Love it is simply not God. It is instead an imposter using their advanced capabilities to manipulate for thier own gain. This is hardly a new story. It is still happening even today. Although, with the dissemination of information less people are ignorant and thus not as easy to manipulate.

fairyfarmgirl
No matter what our history is. We have been under the influence of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. If we were intended to be slaves. We are no longer. Nothing to fear about that.
I think even Ra discussed it very briefly about this topic. They mentioned the DNA changes for the early humans done with good intentions by the loving positive entity. Then this caused several Negatively oriented entities to exploit this for their advantage.

From the Pleiadians channels (Barbara Marciniak) talk what happened after wards. These negative ETs posed as GOD and people started worshipping them.

From my own sources- Then the positive Pleiadians shape shifters came and posed as good gods imitating these negative Gods and setup good examples. This caused the rise of religions following these Pleidians.

We have come a long way from that and although there are number of negative influences and scripts. We can always find the current moment awareness and have full access to the one infinite creator.
Read here about Yahweh genetic tweaking...

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...ype=phrase
(12-16-2010, 08:54 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what our history is. We have been under the influence of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. If we were intended to be slaves. We are no longer. Nothing to fear about that.

wordHeart

Brittany

Yep. Sounds like the Annunaki. I've always been fascinated with the Annu mythology, though I'm not certain how much of it is accurate. Anyway, I don't think our planet would be getting so much attention if we were regarded as nothing but dumb slaves by the universe. What role in society we may have filled at one point doesn't really matter. After all, PEOPLE still use people for slaves in many parts of the world- a reality "civilized" countries like ours just try to ignore. That information is truth, not propaganda, but it does not make either the "masters" or the "slaves" anything less than eternal children of the Creator. We are what we choose to be, and it's the state of the soul, not of the body, that matters in the end. Smile
(12-16-2010, 01:04 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]From my own sources- Then the positive Pleiadians shape shifters came and posed as good gods imitating these negative Gods and setup good examples. This caused the rise of religions following these Pleidians.
from my sources this was for all intents and purposes a heavenly host. Hundreds if not thousands of races participated, agreed or acted to rebalance the negative push.

at any rate the choice is ours.

Quote:We have come a long way from that and although there are number of negative influences and scripts. We can always find the current moment awareness and have full access to the one infinite creator.

amen to that
(12-16-2010, 08:48 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Finding out that in antiquity that you were of slave stock is not fear based. It is is learning the Truth. There were ET's that came to this Earth and posed as gods. They also genetically engineered humans for their own needs. I do not think learning that this happened is necessarily fear based.

Presupposing that it's true. We know from Ra that negative entities posed as gods, but that doesn't mean all humans were 'slave stock.'

I don't agree that all humans were 'slave stock' put on Earth 'to mine ore,' because that disagrees with what Ra teaches us, which is that the races were put here to continue their 3D evolution. That is quite different than the idea that all humans were seeded here for the express purpose of being slaves, and mining ore for some negative entities. Granted, negative entities did enslave many of the Earth's inhabitants, in various ways, but that wasn't the original reason the Earth was populated. So it's not a given that such ideas are 'truth.' Thus, I contend that they are not only false, but fear-based.

(12-16-2010, 08:13 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]from my sources this was for all intents and purposes a heavenly host.

Can you define 'heavenly host' please?
(12-16-2010, 09:21 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2010, 08:13 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]from my sources this was for all intents and purposes a heavenly host.

Can you define 'heavenly host' please?
Don't think too much into it, host means multitude, and heavenly means from the heavens. And yes there is a bit of a joke in their since aliens and gods or angels are supposedly pretty much the same entities.

That's pretty much what I meant to say. I just meant to say it was a varied bunch from lots of different origins, and present here for a variety of reasons.
Hubby and I recently watched a DVD that I thought was about UFO's but ended up being something reaaaallly fascinating to me. If I have brought this up already, please forgive the repeat - my disease causes my memory to really mess up at times (or go away completely). Anyway, there was a man on the DVD that interviewed Neil Freer, who is the author of a book called "Breaking the Godspell".

In the book, he claims that humans weren't put here by "God", but were put here by E.T.'s. Humans have been helped by E.T.'s and when they saw the 'higher' technology (Starships, flying, paranormal-like abilities, etc.), they deified the E.T.'s and that's how the whole "God" stuff started on this earth (as described in the scriptures, for instance).

Neil Freer went so far to say that certain Starseeds mingled their seed/DNA with early man for the sole purpose of creating slaves to do mining or something. ?? This subservient nature within us (feeling the need to serve a God and feel "lower" than the god) is supposedly inherent within us because of this DNA. Apparently, according to his Mr. Freer, we are being helped by good Star People who are helping us to "wake up" to who we really are and rise above this 3D nonsense.

This, for some reason, really resonated with me (don't know if it was because it's true, or because I want it to be true...haha...I'll be honest!). So as I look more into this, there is indeed a "ONE" creator - the one that Ra speaks of. And that creator created beings, including E.T.'s, who became co-creators, who created other worlds, us, etc. etc. It's like a never-ending cycle of creation.

So, does any of this sound true, and has Ra/LoO said anything in this regard? I'd love to know if this all ties in together with what we are learning through Ra.

Thank you so much for your insights and guidance!
Hi Kristy,

Yes, you posted that post already it was moved to the "Life on planet earth" thread... Here is the link---
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1965

Heart zanny
(12-26-2010, 12:15 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kristy,

Yes, you posted that post already it was moved to the "Life on planet earth" thread... Here is the link---

Heart zanny

oh geeeez!!! How embarrassing! Okay, thank you for reminding me. This crazy illness drives me NUTS sometimes!
(12-26-2010, 01:06 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2010, 12:15 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kristy,

Heart zanny

oh geeeez!!! How embarrassing! Okay, thank you for reminding me. This crazy illness drives me NUTS sometimes!
Can I just just erase this one somehow? haha! Blush

Moderator note: No problem Kristy! Threads have been merged.
I would like to assert the possibility that Earth was seeded by several extraterrestrial/extradimensional entities by request of the intellectual hominids. These entities brought the Being to Earth, the awareness of spirit. Only the human being survived (homosapiens) to this day, all others are in hiding in very small numbers or completely extinct. Human being was assisted by interaction that was requested from STOS entities using the language of love. This is how God/one creator works - through the mysterious actions of those entities that dedicate themselves to the one creation and service of the creator.

To lump this into one category of advanced aliens creating a slave race is easily propaganda for STS philosophy which degrades the divinity of the human being. The STS entities that created slave races could not maintain the power structure and their slave races were extinguished.

No, there is no proof or validation of these statements.
the 'belief gene' was identified a few months ago i presume. those who had that gene, tended to believe things more, including a powerful controlling entity.
Grin, it seems only people with the gene are able to perceive God?
the people having that gene came up more inclined to believe blindly in that study.
But only if the science priest said it was so right? Tongue

All kidding aside though... I did mean to suggest that the presence of such a mechanism might mean something different than those people just being more gullible.

Like eyes. If no one has eyes. And someone suddenly evolves a pair he'll start talking about things that are far beyond the others imagination. He will be described as a fool who is imagining things....
youre putting it in a positive light.

had it been something horizon-widening, you wouldnt see that bigotry and hatred in the religions that are present in the world today. of course, except eastern ones.
You're not being factual. And we've been through this before...

Bigotry and hatred in religion are no different than bigotry and hatred in soccer, or baseball or politics or whatever, also the eastern ones are not exempt from this same bigotry and hatred for the exact same reasons.
factual ?

fact is, we are told by Ra that the negative influences prefer to manipulate and emphasize the weaknesses/distortions found in an entity. this is not any different with societies.

had the one god/religion cult, not been a fertile ground for manipulation, we wouldnt have all these religious exploitation structures.

fact is, bigotry and hatred in religion is indeed different from bigotry and hatred in soccer. because, it depends on unquestioned belief in something unverifiable. furthermore, it requires resignation of the faculties of will and reason to the unverifiable source. which then always turns into trust in its 'messengers' or intermediaries.

if you say politics, you would find that the same gene is in effect in politics too, in fact actually the very religiousness of such people, directly affect their political views, making them act the same regarding unquestioned dogmatic trust, regarding people too.
(12-27-2010, 12:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]factual ?

fact is, we are told by Ra that the negative influences prefer to manipulate and emphasize the weaknesses/distortions found in an entity. this is not any different with societies.
The factuality of that statement is debatable. But I won't debate it because it supports my point (it is a trait of humans, not of religions) not yours (it is a trait of religions)...

Quote:had the one god/religion cult, not been a fertile ground for manipulation, we wouldnt have all these religious exploitation structures.
No then they would be purely non religious exploitation structures... You know like economics. Like politics and like the big media. Oh wait, we have those too.

Quote:fact is, bigotry and hatred in religion is indeed different from bigotry and hatred in soccer. because, it depends on unquestioned belief in something unverifiable. furthermore, it requires resignation of the faculties of will and reason to the unverifiable source. which then always turns into trust in its 'messengers' or intermediaries.
Nonsense. This is your prejudice about religion kid. We already know you have an issue with religions. Your personal opinion, if you don't like it stay away. Don't try to re-frame reality.

Quote:if you say politics, you would find that the same gene is in effect in politics too, in fact actually the very religiousness of such people, directly affect their political views, making them act the same regarding unquestioned dogmatic trust, regarding people too.
So it's not a religious thing then? I already told you that it also occurred in politics and sports. it's tribalism pure and simple, not religion.

Heck if you give 50% of people a blue shirt and 50% an orange shirt they'd instinctively sort themselves by color. AND begin to mistrust the other color.
(12-27-2010, 12:21 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The factuality of that statement is debatable. But I won't debate it because it supports my point (it is a trait of humans, not of religions) not yours (it is a trait of religions)...

what is debatable ? the fact that negatives exploit found weaknesses ?

or, are you contesting that an ideology/view developed as a religion over something that is exploitable, will have the same exploitable characteristics ?

Quote:No then they would be purely non religious exploitation structures... You know like economics. Like politics and like the big media. Oh wait, we have those too.

and, the ones who are exploited in those coincide with the religious crowd in all countries, regardless of nation, regardless of race. right wing ties itself with religion, capitalism, and keeps putting their trust blindly in whatever they have started to trust even at the wake of grand betrayals, or major flops, without questioning.

of course we have the same kind of mechanism employed in other fields of life. because, its a vulnerability - blind trust and continued belief.

what is specific about religion is, it is solely based on blind trust on unverifiable dogma.

that is what makes it the strongest control mechanism, only being toppled a little bit at the advent of scientific revolution.

Quote:Nonsense. This is your prejudice about religion kid. We already know you have an issue with religions. Your personal opinion, if you don't like it stay away. Don't try to re-frame reality.

observe how aggressive, impolite and condescending you became, when the concept of religion is questioned. despite i am talking by giving rationales, and logic, and explaining reasons for my propositions, you have become aggressive and even accused me of 're-framing reality'. as if, the entire history of this civilization past the last 200 years was not about various religious structures even above political ones, totally dominating everything in an unquestioned form.

a perfect example of the religious bias affecting behavior.

of course i have an issue with religions. it is interesting that you are posing that statement as if exposing an uncomfortable truth about me, and portraying it as something that is undesirable, despite i had no issues declaring that i had 'issues' with religions, and provided the details on what kind of 'issues' i had with them, and why.

your behavior above, is a very good example of why i have 'issues' with religions.
(12-27-2010, 12:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]observe how aggressive, impolite and condescending you became,
*Shows you a mirror*
Pages: 1 2