Bring4th

Full Version: Earth Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although not obvious, the planet is forming a consciousness that includes more and more people everyday. The main catalyst for this is the internet.

Not long ago, it would have taken people months to communicate anything with each other. Sharing that information with others required even more time. People around the world knew little about each other. But the industrial revolution, and the inventions of the last century, have unified the world in many ways.

As people began to communicate with each other more, they created principles to manage their interactions. Organizations and policies that decided people's affair had to adjust to other organizations and policies of other people. Common grounds were found, and new more inclusive organizations came into being. The nations found a common organization, and people created all kinds of groups to manage their different interests.

The internet is accelerating the communications between people to unheard of speeds. What took months before, is now transmitted in seconds. When considering how many people can be reached at the same time, the speed of communication becomes fantastical compared with a couple of hundred years ago. What's more, the internet is providing all the information that all humanity has. It is like a large brain that has everything that anyone read, or studied, other than what is learned directly from interacting with nature.

The creative potential of people is now accessible to all. People can know the latest discoveries, and all kinds of data almost immediately. As time goes on, the internet will become more understood in some sense, as some groups and interests prove to have longevity. This will begin to show what people around the world care about, or choose to pay attention to. The consciousness of humanity will be observed by paying attention to the internet.

Our individual connection to the internet are like nodes on this huge, and yet to be understood, and ever changing brain.

In time, I see human brains directly connected to the internet, and everyone connected to it, until we will be able to use our thoughts to reach others, or to learn and experience holographic realities, that we will help create.

On the other hand, perhaps a change in the planets vibrations, may allow our brains to communicate in different and better ways, with nature and with each other. In that case, our common consciousness can be separate from the reality that we will find ourselves within.
I think it will be the latter option... Consider it like this...

A newborn baby is not conscious of itself. For it to become self conscious and aware of it's own existence requires it to mature a bit. Give it 2 to 3 years. Typically we do not remember this period in our own life because we are simply not aware that there is anything to notice... So if a baby like that was present in your consciousness field you would not notice it as an individual that much because it isn't yet.

Humanities child, what you're speaking about, has been born for a few decades now. It's not mature, it is hardly self aware. But already it's personality can be made out. The changes in the world are guided by the earth child's subconscious. Even if it is only dimly aware of it's own existence at this point. Some of it's preferences and dislikes are spreading through humanities subconsciousness.

As it matures and becomes aware of it's own existence, we, as it's consciousness becomes aware of it's existence. More and more we begin to lean into it as we are already massively doing now. This transition period is slow. And like the newborn child periods of awareness will be followed by periods of unconsciousness. But it won't be long until it is conscious all the time.

In this gradual 'awakening' we first notice instinctive likes and dislikes growing. Then basic concepts will become clear as the child discovers them. Then as the child matures. More and more advanced and abstract concept will become available. And it will be more and more a personality and presence we notice.

I agree that the internet is a catalyst in this. I don't agree that it's likely for us to hook up our brains to the internet anytime soon. God I hope not.. Those artificial collectives are like the borg, the individual is not a gift to those collectives but a quaint notion that has to be repressed. The individual human won't be lost it will be synchronistic with the child. Like cells in a healthy body.

Try to sense her in meditation. She's already there. No technology needed. In a way the social collectives around us are raising this child directly, sometimes by working with individual humans but mostly not through interaction with individual humans.

It's the same dynamic as a human baby being born and growing to maturity. Just on another level of perception.
Quote: On the other hand, perhaps a change in the planets vibrations, may allow our brains to communicate in different and better ways, with nature and with each other. In that case, our common consciousness can be separate from the reality that we will find ourselves within.

The only 'reality' we find ourselves in is one of consent. This is at the heart of the Illusion.
Our perception of value is what drives the development of society.

In the future people’s talents shall be seen to have real value. These talents are the person’s true 'capital', and this being of infinite nature.
That's why declaring a piece of paper of 'value' will be a constant struggle, always ending with the same sinkhole pattern.
It's smoke and mirrors. An Illusion.
The shift into and through 4D involves the people empowering themselves and realizing not only their value but their true relationship to the Creator. [/quote]

Love & Light
Who says there is only one future ;D
There are as many futures as there are points of consciousness...
Oh wait that counts for the present...
Well you can only be in the present even when you imagine the future Smile
Well that is what i feel...

Although i have some guesses of what will happen as i go along in this journey, i am not shooting for any specific besides the fact that the journey will be enjoyable and fun.
Live in the moment and let go...
That's what i like
And whatever needs to happen, will happen to reflect back who i am...
To reflect back who you are...
In the end though it is all biases and preferences,...
Let's dance this crazy dance ! Let's play along with the universe Smile
[quote=

Although i have some guesses of what will happen as i go along in this journey, i am not shooting for any specific besides the fact that the journey will be enjoyable and fun.
Live in the moment and let go...
That's what i like
And whatever needs to happen, will happen to reflect back who i am...
To reflect back who you are...
In the end though it is all biases and preferences,...
Let's dance this crazy dance ! Let's play along with the universe :)
[/quote]

How uplifting!
That sounds like Creation.

Love & Light