Bring4th

Full Version: The color of love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an interesting new german book about the history and the secret pact of the Freemasons, Khazars and Jesuits.

In this book there is an interesting passage about the color red and the reference to love. Here is an translation of it:

Quote:Now what about the alleged symbol of love: the red roses?!

What is it about the color "red"?

Over 800 years ago, the Vatican decided by a paradigm shift to change the color green of love, to red, for mankind.
The "change of heart" in the Vatican 800 years ago probably came through Francis of Assisi.
He made peace between Christianity and Islam.
Since then, Islam has the green color in its coat of arms and the Vatican wears red.

This is also called the satanic inversion!
In color therapy, green is the color of the heart and love.
The color green is also said to promote heartfelt contact with oneself and other people.
It is the color of the center, stands for harmony and contentment.
Green promotes helpfulness, perseverance and tolerance.
It is the color of life, plants and spring.
It represents the annual renewal and symbolizes hope.
Green has healing effects on body and soul.
Green is the fourth color that the human eye can recognize in the rainbow.
Thus, the color red instilled in us is not the color of love, but of blood, death and Satan!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

It's very interesting that the color green really stands for love and this is the same color that is associated with the heart chakra.
It has the same count in the rainbow and chakras.
Now the colors for the chakras makes much more sense.
Quincunx,  lol
(01-11-2022, 11:18 PM)Quincunx Wrote: [ -> ]So love starts in the Anus... or Root Chakra... Got it!

Every time? Sick  CrackingUp

We are talking about the way of infinite energy or not?

It is only said that the origin of love is the heart.
The information is about the color of love and not the heart or the energy.

So is love equal to inifinite energy and inifinte energy has to be green?
Or is there a conversion of infinite energy into love in the heart chakra?
(01-11-2022, 11:06 PM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]It is the color of life, plants and spring.
It represents the annual renewal and symbolizes hope.
Green has healing effects on body and soul.
Green is the fourth color that the human eye can recognize in the rainbow.

When I walk outside, I am drawn to all of the green around me: grasses, plants, leaves, trees. (Disclaimer: I studied horticulture for a while.) I touch the green leaves, and notice all of their varied textures, shapes, scents. I notice their life cycles, and their roots connected to the earth. They are an extension, or child, of our earth's love, just as we are. 

I love touching the bark of old oak trees who have been here for hundreds of our years, and imaging all that the tree has seen in its time. 

This walking meditation connects me deeply to mother Gaia, and all life forms she supports. We are made of and surrounded by Gaia's love. 

Our eyes can recognize colors in stages? Did not know that. What's the first one we detect? Rather, is it the same order as the chakras/densities?
(01-12-2022, 11:18 AM)Quincunx Wrote: [ -> ]54.25
Quote:the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.

When we assume that green-ray energy is a paraphrase for love, then it must be transmuted!

So love is something that we (as part of the one creator) must transmute (active) from intelligent energy.
Free will must be applied that love will come into our universe.
(01-12-2022, 01:22 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: [ -> ]Our eyes can recognize colors in stages?
Did not know that. What's the first one we detect?
Rather, is it the same order as the chakras/densities?

The count of chakras and colors is 'only' analytical, in the attempt to recognize occult connections.

The first color we can see is probably red, when light enters the amniotic sac.

But know i now why green is so good for the soul.