Bring4th

Full Version: Who is Who?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear loved ones,

here is a question that I feel could assist us all to spread even more light on our discussions.

Who feels instinctively that they are a wanderer?
Who feels they are an earth person?
Is anyone not too sure?

How does your belief system fit in with these 'gut' feelings?

Are you more of an 'earth spirit' or 'of the stars'?

Love & Light
I have this memory of flying through the universe with a bunch of other souls,like a school of fish. We were all excited like going into an amusement park.

Brittany

Ever since I was little I remember looking up at the stars, and feeling a longing so powerful it was almost painful. I wanted to be up there SO bad...the stars seemed to be calling to me. Where "home" actually is I don't know, but I was very relieved when I shed the dogma I was raised with and realized that there are many, many more things out there than I was led to believe, and that the places I fantasized about in my head were most likely tangibly real. Still, I try to make here "home"...after all, NOW is the most important moment ever, right? Smile
(12-16-2010, 05:39 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since I was little I remember looking up at the stars, and feeling a longing so powerful it was almost painful. I wanted to be up there SO bad...the stars seemed to be calling to me. Where "home" actually is I don't know, but I was very relieved when I shed the dogma I was raised with and realized that there are many, many more things out there than I was led to believe, and that the places I fantasized about in my head were most likely tangibly real. Still, I try to make here "home"...after all, NOW is the most important moment ever, right? Smile

Ditto for me.

Lately, though, I have developed a love and reverence for Earth.
I am not sure. I know that I have a spirit, and that I am connected to a much larger reality than the physical world around me. I also sense a connection to some kind of intelligence out there. I know that there are other dimensions of reality.
I also know that I love people and earth, and that my psyche and mind are always feeling them.

I am not sure if it matters.

(12-16-2010, 01:32 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Dear loved ones,

here is a question that I feel could assist us all to spread even more light on our discussions.

Who feels instinctively that they are a wanderer?
Who feels they are an earth person?
Is anyone not too sure?

How does your belief system fit in with these 'gut' feelings?

Are you more of an 'earth spirit' or 'of the stars'?

Love & Light
(12-17-2010, 02:55 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure. I know that I have a spirit, and that I am connected to a much larger reality than the physical world around me. I also sense a connection to some kind of intelligence out there. I know that there are other dimensions of reality.
I also know that I love people and earth, and that my psyche and mind are always feeling them.

I am not sure if it matters.

If you know that you love your brothers and sisters as you perceive them through your own emotions.
Things start to 'matter' when matter receives its counterpart of......
Spirit.BigSmile

Love & Light
This soul has been incarnating on this planet since "Lemuria" about 70000 years ago. There is a strong connection with the other side of the veil and the akash. I am a clear channel, I never begin or cease channeling, I am always channeling through the higher self. This human being is in full recognition that it is a vessel for unspeakable multidimensional conciousness. I am in service of humanity in any way I am allowed/invited.
I'm dual natured or a walk-in. I've known I'm a wanderer since early childhood, and I have memories of 'home'. But also memories here at least going back into the 16th century. Likely older but I don't remember anything before that. I had pretty open communication with a guide (my imaginary friend Tongue) in my childhood.

My mission was merely to be a human individual. My guide never asked me for anything else.

Brittany

Ali, I've been curious about walk-ins. Is it possible for both consciousnesses to inhabit one body? I thought the walk-in filled the body after the previous consciousness had left. Also, are all walk-ins aware of their missions, or do they experience the wanderer complex as well- the forgetting? Are both souls tied together somehow (beyond the obvious sense)...like part of the same soul stream?
I’m not sure. I’ve always had a fascination with the stars…the possibilities of life elsewhere..the possibilities of visitations. Yet I feel deeply rooted to Earth. I suppose its one of the reasons I’ve refrained from posting in the Wanderer Introduction area. In some ways, I could be wanderer. In other ways..not so much.

Richard
I am always reminded of the phrase "not all who wander are lost."

The specific archetype that I am channeling, that I am a living extension of is incarnated in many human beings. I am also these human beings, I am accessing the group soul memory to which all humanity is tied in to. If it is your first incarnation or your thousandth, your soul memory is merged with the Earth records which means this is your home, this is where you belong.
(12-17-2010, 05:44 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Ali, I've been curious about walk-ins. Is it possible for both consciousnesses to inhabit one body? I thought the walk-in filled the body after the previous consciousness had left. Also, are all walk-ins aware of their missions, or do they experience the wanderer complex as well- the forgetting? Are both souls tied together somehow (beyond the obvious sense)...like part of the same soul stream?

I don't know ahktu I know my situation but as far as any other walk in is concerned I know just as much as the next guy. In my case most of the time I don't know what part of me is who either. From my perspective it's like two hands of water in a glass. Where one stops and the other starts just isn't clear. I don't see me as two. I see me as a singular guy with two histories.

The mission, if there was any, was to just get here. I had difficulty adjusting to this body and world, both the earth part and the star part had very specific reasons to bail. And my first year was touch and go I did not eat cry or do anything I only slept. A specific deal was made. I would attempt to live to 30, and the guide would be present whenever I wanted for whatever reason I wanted to help me get there. In my 20's I replaced that agreement by my own choice to get really really old here. So I suppose mission accomplished.

I did forget like everyone else. The only reason I know so much is the imaginary friend who has spent countless hours answering a kids questions. And some memories did arose with that but I don't trust them to be honest. I was a kid. Kids have active imaginations. I remember feeling the call after they chose me for this undertaking, I was outside at the shore of a lake and looked towards a city which looked like a huge beehive standing in the middle of a forest. It's comparable to the superstructure "city in a skyscraper" type things humans are designing now. So that may... or may not be... what that planet looks like.

I didn't even believe the guide was real for most of my life until I discovered that other people had experienced similar things. And that information the guide gave me still stands today. I would believe the beehive memory if I had external confirmation, but you see the problem there Wink

@Protonexus, could you explain a little bit about that archetype?

Also you're right, Earth is home Smile Took me a long time to feel it like that. But it really is..
Wherever you are is your home. You are your home.
That is what i feel. The location is not so much important as the actual perception/vibration you are "being".

Location after all is just an interpretation of "you".

I am not to worried about being a wanderer, i am who i am, and i will continue to explore and morph.
(12-18-2010, 09:18 AM)Experience You Wrote: [ -> ]Wherever you are is your home. You are your home.
That is what i feel. The location is not so much important as the actual perception/vibration you are "being".

Location after all is just an interpretation of "you".

I am not to worried about being a wanderer, i am who i am, and i will continue to explore and morph.

I understand what you, brother. But all emotions/feelings are your gift to the Creator - have you never been "homesick" and/or missed your brothers and sisters who are not here and now with you, or have your heart ever been aching with sadness when you sense your brother(s) and/or sister(s) been somewhere around you but you can't se them?
Not anymore Ankh.
I am happy to be who i am becoming right now.
I am enjoying the journey, even if what i call me is just an identity, that's how there is movement and experience.
That is what creation is all about.
In another words, i don't know who i really am, because who i really am has no identity.
If thinking of yourself as an wanderer from other worlds makes you happy, go for it.
If it makes you sad/stressed/confused or you have the feeling of always trying to get somewhere far from "here"
I would say it i unnecessary but it is always a experience that is valid.
IN the end it is all identity though.
Everything is valid because nothing is necessary...
So we might as well have fun with it. Or not.

That is how i view it,in no way shape or form i invalidate anyone experience, i would be invalidating myself in the processes.

One is All.
Without wanting to invalidate your insights experience you because I agree, we should ascend that path of happiness you point out.

But Ankh does have a point. Sadness is a gift. When we remember the people or experiences that are no longer with us. Or those we only feel we should know. We're acknowledging their importance in our life. Sadness can be experienced as an acknowledgment an energetic emotional hug that can sometimes be enjoyed. You could call it remembering your roots.

On the long term we should go for happiness. There is nothing worth being sad about to such a degree that you throw the rest of your life away sobbing over it. But there should be no shame or guilt in having the occasional sob. It energetically cleanses us, a good cry can be very liberating. Tongue
Oh i do experience negative emotions, i just don't usually wallow on them. Unless i am to deep into them, then i do wallow until i am ready to release.

I think this in the analogy of a body, i am allowed to cut myself, i will eventually regenerate and have a valuable experience, but i don't have to necessarily do it.

Same thing with thoughts, you don't have to focus on all thoughts because they are all valid.

You are allowed to have preferences.

I am not denying repressed parts of me, i am quite familiar with my shadows.

But whatever i am professing here is a belief of how things work and how i feel, i.e an identity.

It is a paradox because when you validate All that Is , you are also validating the perspective that denies that.
Yet there is immense freedom in allowing, i found.

I don't deny that i have an ego, That is how i am able to exist in this form/state. That is the experience in itself.
With all it's permutations of emotions.
(12-18-2010, 08:12 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]@Protonexus, could you explain a little bit about that archetype?

Also you're right, Earth is home Smile Took me a long time to feel it like that. But it really is..

The one in question that is part of the whole is the revolutionary representative of what can be called Aquarius energy. The one that has born this new age. This archetypal complex is now, alpha and omega, standing on both sides of the veil. The archetypes each have their cycle, to be the primary agent of manifestation on earth for space/time; in time/space they simultaneously perform this service.

Please refer to the other channeled forum thread titled "the nameless channel" for further details.