Bring4th

Full Version: For cat lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear folks,

I’d like to share a nice thing with ya. It’s an article i translated from Turkish. Provides pretty useful info.

Take care Smile

HEALING POWER OF A CAT’S PURRING

The cats give away the purring frequencies that are between 20 and 140Hz. The vibrations between these frequencies are effective in treatment of many diseases.

Stress

Loving a cat does calm and lessens the stress

Heart

The cat owners have 40 per cent less heart disease rate

Injuries

The vibrations are beneficial in healing the muscle-tendon injuries

Wounds

The cat’s purring might be beneficial for the infections and swellings

Respiration

The cat’s purring decreases the respiratory distress syndrome

Bones

The frequencies that are between 25 and 50 Hz and between 100 and 200 Hz are best in maintaining the bone health

Blood Pressure

Hearing a cat’s purring and loving him does decrease blood pressure
This can be confirmed.
Could one cats purring heal another cat who is sick, or stressed out?
Just something I came across the other day while reading that relates.

“Q’uo Channeling - December 31, 1989” Wrote:Carla
Could you comment on how aware cats in our household are of these contacts, if they are able to participate in any way?

Q’uo
I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. The entities that you refer to as the cats are quite sensitive to not only our presence and others of the Confederation of Planets in the Service to the One Creator, but are also sensitive to the negatively oriented that would offer their service in their own way. The feline entities have, throughout the history of your peoples, been seen by those of a metaphysical sensitivity as being able to perceive much which is unseen to your physical eye. The cat has been utilized as the guardian of many temples in the past of the Egyptian race of your peoples. For this reason and because of the sensitivity of the cat entities, the negatively oriented entities find some difficulty in offering the full impact of their services when the feline entities are present, for there is a natural kind of guarding or protection that is offered by the cat entities. They are not always aware of each entity as an individualized portion or person as they are aware of you in that nature, but are often aware of a feeling tone or attitude or ambiance that has changed or has a certain quality.

Thus, it is sometimes as if these creatures sense a presence as you would hear a certain sound that would alert you to activity. The cat entity, however, is also able to ascertain the nature of the presence, whether it is beneficial or deleterious, and will respond differently to each of these qualities.