Bring4th

Full Version: Wikileaks : Gulf of Aden Vortex - Wow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columni..._vortex-0/

Quote:Once again the Wikileaks cables come into play. And what is revealed is terrifying. According to a report allegedly prepared by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet, in late 2000, a magnetic vortex was discovered in the area of the Gulf of Aden. Russia, the PR China and the USA joined efforts to study what it was but discovered that it defied logic and the laws of physics.

The USA set up a center of operations in Djibouti, which soon became the HQ of the Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) and monitored the vortex, which remained stable from its discovery in November 2000, according to the same report, until late 2008, when it started to expand. This, it appears, caused the USA to send a warning to the rest of the world and in response the following nations poured their military resources into the area:
Thanks for sharing this. I remember seeing that picture of the vortex over norway last year, I dont remember if it was legit or not. The article makes a good argument for (literal) piracy being a cover up for all the military action in the area. But I don't know how reliable this online only Russian tabloid is, and judging by the comments...
It would be awesome, but I've spent a large part of the night trying to track down cable 09OSLO337. Fact is there are no cables released by wikileaks from oslo in 09... And a google search brings up a the supposed text but always in combination with the article I'm trying to verify.

They only released 1200 from the 250000 cables so far though so that could change.

But so far I'm hesitant to believe this.... I also note that the disinformation is getting better, people these days are actually involving less well known facts from the disclosure subculture. Maybe we should become even more hesitant even when information looks legit.
Closing the Stargates perhaps?
This is presuming there IS a stargate there. I would not be surprised but I do not have reliable confirmation of this.
I've been hearing about this for the past year. Mostly from the folks over on Camelot. "They" say its a stargate and the stories of high seas piracy in that area is disinfo to keep shipping out of there. But that site is highly conspiracy oriented. I take a lot of what I read there with a grain of salt.

Richard