Bring4th

Full Version: Consideratons of s/t and t/s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I pulled this from a discussion we we're having on the Dewey B. Larson thread of the Science and Technology Forum (by the way, it's not just for geeks any more).

Quote:DON: The Higher Self is reluctant to enter the negative time/space because then it has to incarnate in negative space/time. Can you explain this? (B3,151)

RA: In time/space, which is precisely as much of your self as is space/time, all times are simultaneous just as, in your geography, your cities and villages are all functioning, bustling and alive with entities going about their business all at once.

So it is in time/space with the self. Each time/space is an analog of a particular sort or vibration of space/time. When a negative time/space is entered by an entity the next experience will be that of the appropriate space/time. This is done by the form-making body of a mind/body/spirit complex which places the entity in the proper time/space for incarnation. (B3,151)

So we all have t/s equivalent bodies that exist at the appropriate "locations" in t/s. I think it may actually be easier to perceive of negative t/s, than negative s/t. Ever since reading LOO, I've wondered what it might mean if one accidentally stumbled into negative s/t. I suppose that this is not possible, though since one apparently moves into negative s/t only from negative t/s.

Doesn't this imply then, that all 3D existence is in some form of neutral space/time, and between incarnations, wouldn't we move into neutral time/space? It doesn't make sense to me that the area of "the choice" between STO and STS would be done in either positive or negative space/time. Isn't this a part of the significance of Harvest, to move into the appropriate s/t and t/s for further evolution? This also highlights one of the significant perils of incarnating into 3D, for it lands a wanderer on a s/t stage that could eventually lead to negative t/s.

I've never seen reference to neutral s/t and t/s. Have others contemplated this before?

3D Sunset
I think because the earth is STO, then that would make our Time/ space Positive. Although I could be wrong.

On that them of negative displacement. I always wondered if the displaced entity could simply go back to 3D and try again.

I have had two very strong right ear ringings at that past sentence.

ayadew

I read somewhere that our planet is actually negative, but I don't know how relevant or truthful that is.

3D Sunset: I recall that one moves into 'astral planes' of the 3D density when you die / between incarnations. 3D is quite 'neutral'. I've heard no source telling that one could actually die in higher densities, and in that existence there is no neutrality until you're 6th.
(03-18-2009, 03:22 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I think it may actually be easier to perceive of negative t/s, than negative s/t. Ever since reading LOO, I've wondered what it might mean if one accidentally stumbled into negative s/t. I suppose that this is not possible, though since one apparently moves into negative s/t only from negative t/s.

Doesn't this imply then, that all 3D existence is in some form of neutral space/time, and between incarnations, wouldn't we move into neutral time/space? It doesn't make sense to me that the area of "the choice" between STO and STS would be done in either positive or negative space/time.

I'm not sure I understand what is meant by 'negative t/s' ...do you mean an STS reality? I didn't perceive it as such when I first read it, but I don't know what else it could be.

What, then, is an STS reality? (Contrasted with an STS consciousness.) A SMC? I'd always thought of the densities as being neutral, but their inhabitants having the polarity. ie. the consciousness, not the place of dwelling...but then, what is a place in time/space? What we think of as 'location' in space/time is totally different in time/space.

How could a location in t/s be negative or positive? For example, say an entity was negative in a past life, but then polarized to STO in this life...does that mean the location of that past life in t/s is negative t/s?

Is anyone else's brain feeling a bit mushy thinking about this?Huh
(03-18-2009, 06:02 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that our planet is actually negative, but I don't know how relevant or truthful that is.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Clearly, we know that Earth will be a 4D positive planet when it is fully manifest into s/t (which it is not yet). At the present time, though I have seen no polarity associated with our 3D Earth, but I suspect that it is neutral.

Quote:I've heard no source telling that one could actually die in higher densities.

Ah contrair, my dear friend. By "die", I presume you mean the process whereby your s/t manifest body is placed into potentiation, and the indigo body is activated. Ra tells us that there are indeed different lives, or incarnations from t/s into s/t beyond 3D. Here's one example:

Quote:Ra, Book II, Session 43

Questioner: Can you state the average lifespan in the fourth density of space/time incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. The space/time incarnation typical of harmonious fourth density is approximately 90,000 of your years as you measure time.

Questioner: Are there multiple incarnations in fourth density with time/space experiences in between incarnations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Granted, "death" has a far different importance when living without the veil as in 4D and beyond. But clearly there are reasons to incarnate in order to proceed, even beyond 3D. (PM me for similar references for the other densities, if you're interested).

Phoenix Wrote:I always wondered if the displaced entity could simply go back to 3D and try again.

My real question has to do with what significance, if any, positive and negative t/s and s/t have on us in 3D. We know, for example, that entities must stay within their polarity when moving between s/t and t/s in the higher densities. This is why Carla might have become "trapped" in negative t/s the time she started to channel outside of a Ra session. I doubt that one must pass through 3D in order to change polarities, but it seems like it is one way to do so, as Phoenix indicates.

(03-18-2009, 08:17 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]What, then, is an STS reality? (Contrasted with an STS consciousness.) A SMC? I'd always thought of the densities as being neutral, but their inhabitants having the polarity. ie. the consciousness, not the place of dwelling...but then, what is a place in time/space? What we think of as 'location' in space/time is totally different in time/space.

It seems fairly straightforward to understand what positive and negative s/t are, for we are already accustomed to the idea that Earth will be 4D Positive, and the harvestable 4D Negative entities will relocate to a suitable 4D Negative planet. I presume, by extension, that 4D positive and negative t/s are merely the t/s analogues to their s/t equivalent planets. What I find most interesting is the concept of "forced segregation" of s/t and t/s by polarities.

It could be that this is conceptually as simple as the polarized areas (s/t or t/s) acting opposite to that of magnets, (i.e., opposites repel, and likes attract). So it is not really t/s and s/t that are "negative" or "positive", but rather the area takes on the "magnetic field" (if you will) of the entities that reside there, and physics precludes their meeting.

By this definition, our 3D s/t and t/s would be probably net positive, and the relative low polarities associated with the entities would still allow interaction between different polarities in a fairly close fashion (think weak magnets). This might also explain why you rarely see strongly polarized opposing entities close together for very long.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

3D Sunset

ayadew

3D Sunset: I see, thanks for clearing that up. I do not recall many small details of Ra's words, because they are many. BigSmile And likely not very important to me at the time I read it.

I just threw the "negative earth" idea out to see if anyone knew more, because it's something I just recall hearing.
(03-19-2009, 04:06 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I just threw the "negative earth" idea out to see if anyone knew more, because it's something I just recall hearing.

The only way I heard of Earth being negative is in the electrical sense. Earth is at a negative potential compared to the Sun. That is why we have aurora borealis; Earth receives current from the Sun.
(03-18-2009, 03:22 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't this imply then, that all 3D existence is in some form of neutral space/time, and between incarnations, wouldn't we move into neutral time/space? It doesn't make sense to me that the area of "the choice" between STO and STS would be done in either positive or negative space/time. Isn't this a part of the significance of Harvest, to move into the appropriate s/t and t/s for further evolution? This also highlights one of the significant perils of incarnating into 3D, for it lands a wanderer on a s/t stage that could eventually lead to negative t/s.

I've never seen reference to neutral s/t and t/s. Have others contemplated this before?

...At the present time, though I have seen no polarity associated with our 3D Earth, but I suspect that it is neutral.

3D Sunset

(03-18-2009, 06:02 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that our planet is actually negative, but I don't know how relevant or truthful that is.

Questioner: Can you tell me why you say that the Earth will be fourth density positive instead of fourth density negative since there seems to be much negativity here now?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your time/space present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

3D Sunset Wrote:By this definition, our 3D s/t and t/s would be probably net positive, and the relative low polarities associated with the entities would still allow interaction between different polarities in a fairly close fashion (think weak magnets).

Same Ra session as above. It seems indeed that it will net positive

3D Sunset Wrote:This might also explain why you rarely see strongly polarized opposing entities close together for very long.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

3D Sunset

I might lightly question this only in as much as a strongly polarized STS might feel more compelled to challenge a strongly polarized STO, all in the attempt to gain more STS polarization if successful, albeit standing to lose polarization if unsuccessful. Think of the mythos of Satan challenging Jesus himself. Satan is hardly spoken of as a personified figure regularly but for his challenge to Adam and Jesus personally, to name but two encounters. I'm sure there may be more. The point being that Adam and Jesus, presumably being the most innocent/new, and Jesus one of the most advanced, were worthy of the challenge. But to be fair to your point, you state that the opposites are rarely in one another's company for long. This might be very true in as much as they hardly have anything in common, not the least of which would be thier energy, vibration, philosophy, or orientation.

To your overall and greater point and musing however as to whether Earth, or 3D specifically, might be neutral, it would seem that perhaps this might be more likened more to the very weak magnet you suggest, as opposed to being true neutral. Earth, as all 3D, being a density still in the making, only in as much as perhaps Itself not having made the choice yet, so to speak (not so much by choice as by time...i.e. 75,000 years of 3 cycles of 25,000 each) might again be likened in this respect to the weak magnet you suggest, in as much as it is in fact more biassedly positive, but not yet fully formed, thus not truly neutral, now or ever, this by design. Given therefore that it is not technically true neutral, but in fact is and always was leaning towards positive, but weaker as a result of only being presently 3D by design, it is as a result able to accommodate STS and STO simultaneously also by design, and thus the definition of all 3rd Densities. In conflict, opposites, and duality there is choice...all by design. I suspect your question therefore to be yes, it is neutral. But not true neutral, as much as by design weak positive, and therefore able to accommodate both STO and STS in it's first through seven octaves.

We speak much to the Graduation and the Harvest, but little has been mentioned as regards the Octave. Are we presumably completing 3D in its 7th Density and entering 8th, in as much as we are entering 4D in its first?

Q
The following was originally posted on the Dewey B. Larson Thread on the Science and Technologies Forum, but I have re-posted it here because it deals more with LOO materials than Larson's Reciprocal System of Theories, and I would like the feedback of a broader audience than simply those on the RST thread. Note that there are a few reference that may be cleared up by referring to the Larson thread however.

I had a fascinating dream last night, that I need to share but am concerned that it won't translate well into words, but anyway, here goes. In the dream, I saw both that all 3rd Density experience occurs in t/s, and how it occurs. I will now try to elucidate the realization.

At first, I kept seeing how events in s/t were mapping into t/s, spread out over t/s as they were occurring. Then, I saw how the motion of these t/s instances were being coalesced and mapped onto the vector of time for our 3rd Density interpretation of the events. It was the direction, or the perspective, used to accomplish the mappings from 3-D time onto vectoral time that actually created the experience of the individual in s/t.

Consider that given a set of coordinates in 3-time, one can map them into the same resulting vector in a variety of ways (refer if interested to the pencil analogy on the Dewey B. Larson thread). It is this ordering and direction of the "folding" of the events, the "motion", if you will, that defines the way a 3rd Density entity experiences the events.

What I then realized, was that it is the individual that defines the order and direction of the mappings, according to their unique biases and personality. This gave me a new view into how we can reprogram our consciousness to experience events differently. I also see this as a direct example of what is being accomplished in the discipline of the personality.

Later in the dream I saw that individuals can influence each others mapping process through a field that surrounds them, a personality field let's say, that acts much like a magnetic field. The degree to which the mapping is stable and consistent, defines the strength of the field. These fields can cause an effect that is either convergent or divergent between individuals in a group experiencing the same event (albeit from separate perspectives). When the effect is convergent, it leads to greater harmony within the group, and will tend to change, or bias everyone's process more toward the mean. When it is divergent, it leads to greater distortion within the group, and will tend to bias everyone's mapping process farther away from each other. This explains how one or two divergent individuals can affect the synergies of an entire group, simply by being present. It also explains how one or two strongly biased individuals can bring in those around them. Note that there is no value judgment (or polarity) associated with the "convergent" or "divergent" aspects. For example, highly charismatic individuals in the right environment are highly convergent, and bring people into their set of biases (this could be positive, like Jesus, or negative like Charles Manson). Also note that a positive individual in a generally positive environment would be convergent, whereas the same individual in a generally negative environment would be divergent. I further believe that there is a direct relationship between the mapping process and the polarity of the individual. Again, strongly polarized individuals tend to have very strong personality fields.

I believe that this order of mapping applies directly to the archetypes that Ra discusses in Book IV. I see now how Arcanum IV- the Experience of the mind, feeds this biased interpretation of an experience to Arcanum III - the Catalyst of the Mind, which evaluates its catalytic properties and delivers them to Arcanum II - the Potentiator of the Mind, who prepares Arcanum I - the Matrix of the Mind, to store the biased interpretation of the experience in the matrix of the mind. I realize now that I had been looking at the process backward, as I had previously thought that these happened in the opposite order (i.e., the matrix stored an raw event, which was evaluated for potentiation value, and then was handed to the catalyst for reaction which became the experience).

Does all this make any sense, or have I wandered off into left field?

3D Sunset
Going back to the OP would the neautral space you are looking for be the actual fabric of space and time?

You have the two opposites time/space and space/time, and the line inbetween is called zero time. I think David Wilcock goes into this when he is talking about the montauk project.
(06-30-2009, 06:16 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]You have the two opposites time/space and space/time, and the line inbetween is called zero time. I think David Wilcock goes into this when he is talking about the montauk project.

For t/s topics, I gravitate towards data from sources that have practical knowledge, such as Q'uo--something beyond 3D.

For what it's worth, check out this clip from Q'uo in their February 29, 2009 session, which has a little bit on what s/t is versus t/s.

Click here to jump over to the full session.

Quote:It is against this backdrop that we would speak of space/time and time/space. We wished to establish this background before we spoke of the Reciprocal System of Physics created by the one known as Dewey. [3] In questioning the Ra group concerning the nature of reality the one known as Don used the language of the system of physics created by the one known as Dewey when asking his questions, and the ones of Ra responded accordingly.

Through this instrument we can only be general about the nature of the system of physics known as the Reciprocal System. However, the central equation of this system of physics is an equation that can be written in two ways, hence the term “Reciprocal System.” V stands for velocity in this equation. S stands for space, and T, for time. The equation is written either, v=s/t or v=t/s.

Here my sister, the slashes are used as mathematicians use a slash, to indicate that one can be divided by the other. The one known as Dewey posited that there were two reciprocal creations that depended from the nature of the fabric of consciousness which he posited as v or velocity.

In one way of looking at or experiencing the fabric of consciousness, the mismatch between space and time favors space. Because of this mismatch there is a periodicity to this fabric of consciousness as if a pointillist were painting a canvas and were creating dots that, when looked at, becomes a field of color. [4]

In the space time universe or the universe of s/t, the mismatch favors space. There is created an illusion in which space was a field and time was a river. In the metaphysical universe which is the reciprocal of the physical universe, the mismatching of time and space favors time. And so consequently, in this metaphysical universe time is the field and space is the river.

When entities speak of time travel they speak, in everyday 3D terms, of a science fiction, an impossibility. However in the time/space or metaphysical universe it is the only way to travel, shall we say. For it is the field and space is that which flows. The inner planes of your illusion are within time/space. Your thoughts, before they reach the conscious, word-making process, are in time/space. Consciousness, that ground of being which creates a unity of the universe, manifests in time/space.

Consequently, if we speak of space/time we are speaking of the everyday waking reality/illusion of third-density Planet Earth. When the term “time/space” is used, it indicates or refers to the metaphysical universe. Within time/space the past, present, future are a kind of globe, shall we say, for we wish to indicate a [three-dimensional] shape rather than a flat shape such a circle. We wish to indicate a living, rounded shape. Each incarnation that you experience is as a radius which always points back to the center of that circle of incarnations. At the center of that globe is your soul stream, the collector of all experiences and the giver of all experiences to the one infinite Creator.
(03-24-2009, 10:48 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that this order of mapping applies directly to the archetypes that Ra discusses in Book IV. I see now how Arcanum IV- the Experience of the mind, feeds this biased interpretation of an experience to Arcanum III - the Catalyst of the Mind, which evaluates its catalytic properties and delivers them to Arcanum II - the Potentiator of the Mind, who prepares Arcanum I - the Matrix of the Mind, to store the biased interpretation of the experience in the matrix of the mind. I realize now that I had been looking at the process backward, as I had previously thought that these happened in the opposite order (i.e., the matrix stored an raw event, which was evaluated for potentiation value, and then was handed to the catalyst for reaction which became the experience).

Does all this make any sense, or have I wandered off into left field?

3D Sunset

This is an elegant analysis, and has illuminated a section of the Ra material that was previously obscure to me. Thank you.:idea:
(07-04-2009, 03:16 AM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that snippet, Steve. I'm temporally challenged, myself, in that I've never seen time as a linear thing. I tend to have memories of the future, which everyone in my family always found odd, except my mother. Basically, I often 'remember' something, talk about it in the past tense (as that's how things appear to work in this world), but then find the event happens 'forward' to the degree I thought it had happened 'backwards'. So, for example, I once told my mother that my grandfather had died a month previously. She was shocked, and pointedly made me describe every single thing I could remember. One month later, everything happened exactly as I'd seen it, except that my grandfather didn't die (it was a doctor saying to them, "I'm sorry but I don't think he'll last the night", which threw me).

I once tried to explain how time and events seem to me, and the best I could come up with is the following. Time is a universe of minuscule threads stretching everywhere, and you're holding onto some of these threads, creating events you want to experience in space. You can choose to bring many threads together, but most are out of reach. To bring those threaded possibilities into your conscious existence you need to grasp other threads which are 'heading in the direction' of the ones you want. So grasping new threads and letting go of others makes different outcomes more likely. The 'real world' outcomes are simply the threads you happen to have bunched together in your hands. So, life follows certain threads, and the group of all the threads you hold are merely the most likely outcomes in space, as you've chosen time lines where certain events are most likely. However, it's perfectly possible to grasp an odd thread which isn't a part of your apparent 'forward motion' in time and space, so you feel a 'jump in time' and see things which to the rational mind should be in the distant past or future.

I can't do much better than that I'm afraid, and feel/know it more than I can describe well.

You are indeed correct. Read the works of Carlos Castaneda. Those "threads" are luminous threads of energy, a few of which proceed into your "luminous egg" (your light body) via an area called the assembly point. Any time you "shift" (minor displacement) or "move" (major displacement) your assembly point, you will perceive a different reality, that is every bit as real as your "customary" reality, as your assembly point will coincide with a different cluster of those threads. Don Juan said (and I've known this intuitively, for a long time), that the greatest feat of human existence, is that we all manage to hold on to the same assembly point, and thereby perceive the same "reality".

The assembly point becomes detached during dreaming, which is why our dreams are so different than our customary reality. As a child, I often had precognitive dreams, so I have known for a long while that time is not linear in nature.
(07-04-2009, 08:45 AM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]To all you snippet hounds though, keep snipping and posting! It's good to see chunks brought into relevant focus in a discussion.

Not only that, but it helps to back up someone's thoughts/idea with some degree of "foundation," as opposed to just posting thoughts that could potentially have a heavy bias or ego seeded in the message.

I don't know.. Many tend to look at the channeled material as a little more "authoritative" since the content source is outside 3rd density. God knows there's more than enough 3rd density opinion to go around, so the snipping will probably go on! BigSmile lol ...Oh, and you're in the "Strictly Law of One" forum at the moment, so if there's any place to quote, it would be here.

Steve
Quote:...The inner planes of your illusion are within time/space. Your thoughts, before they reach the conscious, word-making process, are in time/space. Consciousness, that ground of being which creates a unity of the universe, manifests in time/space....

Maybe some people have had meditation experiences where their conscious mind is completely quiet, however within the meditation resonance may be a sense that there is a lot happening, but it is out of view of the conscious mind. Possibly part of what is happening may be some sort of time/space travel where more ground is covered than may be possible at the slower rate of the conscious mind. Possibly there is some paradox there, where a conscious quiet meditative state that appears to contain small amounts of information may actually be enabling unconscious processing of great amounts of information.

paddy
Hey 3D,

I've been thinking about this for a little while and while doing so I came to an idea that I see now you yourself already thought about in this thread, although I failed to notice it with my first read through. It being:

Quote:It could be that this is conceptually as simple as the polarized areas (s/t or t/s) acting opposite to that of magnets, (i.e., opposites repel, and likes attract). So it is not really t/s and s/t that are "negative" or "positive", but rather the area takes on the "magnetic field" (if you will) of the entities that reside there, and physics precludes their meeting.

I think this is more likely what we have here. In this way there is greater room for experience- if there were in fact separate negative / positive time/space and space/times, it might limit the creators ability to know itself via the interactions between polarities. It also makes sense since Ra spoke about negatively polarized confederations originating around the Orion constellation, which of course exists in our own space/time. And of course the many times when interactions between negative and positively polarized entities are mentioned. Were such a hard division to exist I might imagine those sorts of interactions would not exist.

To the topic about Carla becoming "trapped" in negative time/space- I think this could be explained in much the same way as an entity could become "trapped" in the middle of a desert, or on an island. It's not that the new environment is a real trap in the sense that there is no possibility of escape, but rather that escape cannot happen immediately. It would have to be done through much work, be it walking hundreds of miles in the case of the desert example, or spending many lifetimes exhibiting a positive polarity in the negative t/s example. Interestingly this might be an avenue for further discussion as, if my previous statement is correct, implies that one could "move" about in time/space to sections with different polarities, much as I imagine you could do in space/time by moving from a planet that is STO oriented (in a futuristic space ship) to a planet that is STS in nature.

I agree with Quantum's statement about the likely appeal an entity of strong negative polarization would see in challenging an entity of strong positive polarization. (The reverse being unlikely as it goes against the positive nature of that entity). Were a strongly negatively polarized entity (hereafter known as SNPE) were to conquer Joe the Plumber, it might not make much difference as I presume it would be like a blade of grass bending in the wind. In other words, "Great, but so what?" But were the SNPE to convince Ghandi that the best way to serve human kind was through violence, the SNPE would then have won a greater reward, as it were. Of course, the reverse might happen and the SNPE would no longer be SN. This is a risk the entity must take- but as with most things one finds to be rewarding, there is some risk involved. And of course this is just the sort of risk that the SPNE of fifth density took on in challenging the L/L group.

As far as where the earth stands in the spectrum of positive or negative space/time time/space, I think an exception must be made, since it is still existing in a third density state. In that sense it may be considered neutral but only in so far as a veil exists for those entities inhibiting it. We might use Venus as a better example. Since Venus is positive, it might actually shed some light on our local space/time cosmological geography. If the positive and negative portions of space naturally segregate much like water and oil, we might assume at least our local solar system is in positive territory. But this would also mean that the area around Orion is probably in negative territory. Compared to the size of the Milky Way, we are actually quite close to this supposed "negative space". Perhaps space/time positivity and negativity can be compared to oil and water, but only if one were to shake the galaxy rigorously so that there exists many pockets or bubbles of oil within the water? Were this to be the case we would then need to disband the idea of the space/time being spread out like the poles of a magnet. But then again I'm only thinking of our three X Y and Z axis', and perhaps that is erroneous.

Great topic!

L&L, ~L
(09-01-2010, 05:30 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]<snip>
If the positive and negative portions of space naturally segregate much like water and oil, we might assume at least our local solar system is in positive territory. But this would also mean that the area around Orion is probably in negative territory. Compared to the size of the Milky Way, we are actually quite close to this supposed "negative space". Perhaps space/time positivity and negativity can be compared to oil and water, but only if one were to shake the galaxy rigorously so that there exists many pockets or bubbles of oil within the water? Were this to be the case we would then need to disband the idea of the space/time being spread out like the poles of a magnet. But then again I'm only thinking of our three X Y and Z axis', and perhaps that is erroneous.

Great topic!

L&L, ~L

Great thinking Lavazza. Your oil and water analogy may hold water Cool.
In plasma physics there is a known mechanism whereby regions of different composition self-separate. Particles with different temperature or different polarity, organize themselves into cells forming a boundary "double layer" between the regions. The universe is in a plasma state (except the surface of Earth) so at an s/t physical level this is already happening everywhere.
Maybe in t/s the same happens.

biknewb
(09-01-2010, 05:30 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]As far as where the earth stands in the spectrum of positive or negative space/time time/space, I think an exception must be made, since it is still existing in a third density state. In that sense it may be considered neutral but only in so far as a veil exists for those entities inhibiting it. We might use Venus as a better example. Since Venus is positive, it might actually shed some light on our local space/time cosmological geography. If the positive and negative portions of space naturally segregate much like water and oil, we might assume at least our local solar system is in positive territory. But this would also mean that the area around Orion is probably in negative territory. Compared to the size of the Milky Way, we are actually quite close to this supposed "negative space". Perhaps space/time positivity and negativity can be compared to oil and water, but only if one were to shake the galaxy rigorously so that there exists many pockets or bubbles of oil within the water? Were this to be the case we would then need to disband the idea of the space/time being spread out like the poles of a magnet. But then again I'm only thinking of our three X Y and Z axis', and perhaps that is erroneous.

Given that both can obviously exist in close proximity to each other, at least for short durations (as is evident here on Earth and on most 3D planets), it would seem to me that the force is probably more similar to gravity than magnetism. That is to say, that the force reduces with the square of the distance. From this standpoint, one can see that two bodies (people, planets, solar systems, etc) could be fairly close to each other and still have different polarities. This also fits with Ra's description of negativity acting as a "gravity well":

Law of One, Book III, Session 70 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

The entity which incarnates into negative space/time will not find it possible to maintain any significant positive polarity as negativity, when pure, is a type of gravity well, shall we say, pulling all into it. Thus the entity, while remembering its learned and preferred polarity, must needs make use of the catalyst given and recapitulate the lessons of service to self in order to build up enough polarity in order to cause the potential to occur for reversal.

That said, I would agree that our solar system is probably quite positive overall (even given the rampant negativity apparent on Earth, I am certain even our little blue orb is "net" highly positive). I say this based upon our knowledge of Venus and the location of the Confederation in the rings of Saturn.

3D Sunset