Bring4th

Full Version: Are we stuck here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do we have to repeat 4th and 5th density all over again? Is it possible some of us are on earth for the 2nd or 3rd lifetime now?
Most have been here for many hundreds if not more incarnate lifetimes. Think about it like this. 75,000 years divided by an average age of 50 years, minus time inbetween incarnate experiences (for this sake I shall say 25 years) = 1500. Of course, to begin this current cycle, the lifespan was 900 years, and has been as low as ~40 years, as well as many lifetimes will be shorter than average (disease, accident, other), so literally, one may have had more than a few thousand lifetimes, and actually, I would bet on it for those of Earth.

For wanderers, I will not begin to estimate a number, for even for a life incarnate of 90,000 years (as in the fourth density), the ascension of the social memory complex may be as short as 30 million years, perhaps longer, and there is no way to know the density that the wanderer comes from (in most if not all cases), though it may be safe to say most do come from the sixth density.

Once attaining ascension (graduation) from the third density, there is no requirement to repeat it. One can though choose to enter it as an alternative to understanding the unity of all things. As a wanderer, if this is what you were referring to in your question, there is no requirement to repeat the higher densities, though if one incurs karma, they could have to repeat third density cycle elsewhere (since Earth is graduating this density as well). Everything is dependent upon the preincarnative contract, and to know what that encompasses, one must pass through the larger gates. Most typically, one will rejoin their home density and social memory complex, a rather joyous event and time of celebration Smile
(12-19-2010, 02:37 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Most typically, one will rejoin their home density and social memory complex, a rather joyous event and time of celebration Smile
I am curious why you say "most typically" here? Because you assume that karmic bond in wanderers is rare?

Also, how can you characterize the event of 3-D harvest with respect to wanderers, in that specific manner?

fairyfarmgirl

The meaning of Life is to live and make choices. All is Life and all is choice. --anon
(12-19-2010, 03:15 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2010, 02:37 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Most typically, one will rejoin their home density and social memory complex, a rather joyous event and time of celebration Smile
I am curious why you say "most typically" here? Because you assume that karmic bond in wanderers is rare?

Also, how can you characterize the event of 3-D harvest with respect to wanderers, in that specific manner?

In that manner?

There are several options which may take place according to the terms of the contract which was made:
1) The contract is fulfilled and no karma is accrued -> return to home density. This shall take place "most typically".
2) The contract is fulfilled but karma has been accrued -> repeat cycle. This will happen for a small fraction.
3) The contract has not been fulfilled -> ?. Dependent upon the terms of the contract such as for example repeating the third density cycle elsewhere until all are harvested, or repeating a third density cycle with specific spirits one has contracted with.
4) The contract has not been fulfilled -> ? Again, dependent upon the contract.
5) Other reasons.

At any rate, nothing is forced, all is by choice, all is perfect.
(12-19-2010, 04:58 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Most typically, one will rejoin their home density and social memory complex, a rather joyous event and time of celebration Smile
What I'm wondering is, from what perspective or experience are you calling it a joyous event and time of celebration? Or are you making a joke?
Joke? I am unsure as to how one might see humor in being reunited with loved ones after a foolhardy/brave mission/journey... yes celebration is obviously different than what one might think of it here in this plane, but it exists nonetheless, just as a sense of humor and other distortions are also present in higher realms. Ra showed it; other channeled sources show it.

Was this answer sufficient? I do not mean to dance around the question dear brother.
You choose to be stuck in these conditions.
(12-19-2010, 08:23 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]celebration is obviously different than what one might think of it here in this plane, but it exists nonetheless
But I don't doubt it exists and that I personally could relate to some idea I might have formed of it as a theme (reunion, celebration, etc...). That is not the question.

I was just wondering from what personal perspective or knowledge you where characterizing such an event.
From both perspectives dear brother.

From the space/time incarnate experience perspective of longing after what feels like having been away for a long time. These last few thousand years have been most enjoyable, but I do look forward to the harvest and returning home.

From the time/space perspective it may appear no time at all has gone by, a blink of the eye (to quote Ra), as do all things in time/space... and yet all things bring joy when in the higher realms, reunion being no different Smile
(12-18-2010, 11:43 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have to repeat 4th and 5th density all over again? Is it possible some of us are on earth for the 2nd or 3rd lifetime now?

Is this from what Ra said about the two 5d wanderes who then graduated STS, i see there Ra talks about them in a way that seems to imply that the had to 4d and 5d over again. It's interesting. I speculate that this might be the case for STS graduates form 3d. I figure during the steps of light process, since they had never learned to deal with higher density light in STS configuration, they could only go as far as 4d.

Had they been negative 5d wanderes they might've been able to walk the steps of light all the way to 5d.. for example. They would've been able to handle higher density light in their STS configuration of taking in that light and appreciating it and working with it up to 5d.

I suppose that even if one was a 6d wanderer that only went up to 4d at graduation then, the remembering process would allow one to rediscover and activate the learnings and patterns of the self such that extremely rapid progression through the densities could occur.

Let me know if i'm off here, but i think that this is what you wanted to ask about?

love and light Smile

I like that haha. That made me feel good when I imagined that feeling or finally coming home, and being part of a social memory complex. So loving. Thanks Brinn! BigSmile
(02-19-2011, 05:55 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2010, 11:43 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have to repeat 4th and 5th density all over again? Is it possible some of us are on earth for the 2nd or 3rd lifetime now?

Is this from what Ra said about the two 5d wanderes who then graduated STS, i see there Ra talks about them in a way that seems to imply that the had to 4d and 5d over again. It's interesting. I speculate that this might be the case for STS graduates form 3d. I figure during the steps of light process, since they had never learned to deal with higher density light in STS configuration, they could only go as far as 4d.

Had they been negative 5d wanderes they might've been able to walk the steps of light all the way to 5d.. for example. They would've been able to handle higher density light in their STS configuration of taking in that light and appreciating it and working with it up to 5d.

I suppose that even if one was a 6d wanderer that only went up to 4d at graduation then, the remembering process would allow one to rediscover and activate the learnings and patterns of the self such that extremely rapid progression through the densities could occur.

Let me know if i'm off here, but i think that this is what you wanted to ask about?

love and light Smile

I think you got it right on, but I don't even remember why I asked this.
(02-20-2011, 12:53 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you got it right on, but I don't even remember why I asked this.

sometimes a nice friendly reminder is a comforting thing specially when all you wanna do is go home. like me. it was a beautiful reminder. I hope I'm worthy of it too. Otherwise I'll be just as happy going to 4th. Anything to not repeat duality. hahahaha.
(02-20-2011, 02:14 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2011, 12:53 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you got it right on, but I don't even remember why I asked this.

sometimes a nice friendly reminder is a comforting thing specially when all you wanna do is go home. like me. it was a beautiful reminder. I hope I'm worthy of it too. Otherwise I'll be just as happy going to 4th. Anything to not repeat duality. hahahaha.

I don't wanna be nit-picky but I wouldn't use the term "worthy", were all worthy of everything, I think you meant if you're prepared for the 4D concentration of light. Feeling unworthy blocks some chakra according to Ra, i think the 6th.
(02-20-2011, 02:33 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't wanna be nit-picky but I wouldn't use the term "worthy", were all worthy of everything, I think you meant if you're prepared for the 4D concentration of light. Feeling unworthy blocks some chakra according to Ra, i think the 6th.

thanks for the reminder. my intention is to limit the ego as much as possible concerning these things.

Yes, duality is very painful. And it has invariably lead to abridgment of the freewill of those who are 'weak'.

Hehehe.. had a bad day at work?
I imagine this question creeping into one's mind in such situations..
I can't see that it makes much difference, honestly. Since we're not aware of why we chose this existence and, for the most part, don't remember past lives? And we, in all liklehood will not remember this existence? But go forth into whatver we choose once we're past this life? Your biases against this existence in those circumstances are probably due to the choices your higher self chose for you / me to experience.

If this is how the system actually works? I don't know, personally...but it seems like a logical system for reincarnation to me. Too much remembrance of what was seems unhealthy to me. At the very least it could impede your progress through this existance.

Richard
Apparently, there are those that remember their past lives vividly.
(02-21-2011, 02:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, there are those that remember their past lives vividly.

There are those that have memories of something. But, are they actually past lives? Thats what they call them....but does anyone really know?

Richard
(02-21-2011, 04:21 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 02:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, there are those that remember their past lives vividly.

There are those that have memories of something. But, are they actually past lives? Thats what they call them....but does anyone really know?

Richard

It's always hard to say what the accuracy is with those kinds of memories or visions, because how could we really know? But I don't think whether or not they are accurate is the point. If it gives someone enthusiasm, or helps someone in some way, then that's probably all that matters. ALTHOUGH it would be so damn cool if we could know haha.

Richard
I do not know if they are fooling themselves. I only know that there are those here that absolutely claim to do so. Also, I know for a fact that some people that have claimed to do so have been mistaken with their impressions. In relating the information, even if its origin was from another lifetime, they will often confuse historical reality with personal allegorical reality, for example. This is due to the info being filtered, as needed, to suit personal subconscious biases and intentions rather than coming from a more integrated, or transpersonal, perspective.

But, I believe it is always possible to greater or lesser extent. Getting at that information is referred to as 'penetrating the veil of forgetting'.
(02-21-2011, 08:28 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]If it gives someone enthusiasm, or helps someone in some way, then that's probably all that matters.

I just felt like giving thanks unto god for that statement. It is beautiful and filled me with strange hope and optimism.
(02-21-2011, 10:00 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 08:28 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]If it gives someone enthusiasm, or helps someone in some way, then that's probably all that matters.

I just felt like giving thanks unto god for that statement. It is beautiful and filled me with strange hope and optimism.

Ahahahahaha. Thattt makes me happy. BigSmile

seejay21

Richard

Another paradoxic question! Tongue

I have a feeling that what is regarded as "past lives" will be reconciled much differently when time is no longer experienced as linear.
(12-19-2010, 04:58 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]At any rate, nothing is forced, all is by choice, all is perfect.

So you're saying that if I, perhaps, did something like get some Karma, but I didn't want to do this whole 3D cycle again, I wouldn't have to? What would the consequences of that be?

Seriously, the thought of having to do even one more life of 3D feels like subjecting me to the lowest regions of the worst hell one could imagine, but to be subjected to an entire cycle again? I don't think I could bear it? It makes me think of Billy Murray in that movie "Groundhog Day" where for quite some time, he was hating his life so much (the same day being repeated daily) that he just kept committing suicide. 3D life - a whole cycle of it again...sheeeeeer horror to me!!
(02-24-2011, 03:29 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2010, 04:58 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]At any rate, nothing is forced, all is by choice, all is perfect.

So you're saying that if I, perhaps, did something like get some Karma, but I didn't want to do this whole 3D cycle again, I wouldn't have to? What would the consequences of that be?

Seriously, the thought of having to do even one more life of 3D feels like subjecting me to the lowest regions of the worst hell one could imagine, but to be subjected to an entire cycle again? I don't think I could bear it? It makes me think of Billy Murray in that movie "Groundhog Day" where for quite some time, he was hating his life so much (the same day being repeated daily) that he just kept committing suicide. 3D life - a whole cycle of it again...sheeeeeer horror to me!!

But Groundhog Day is predicated on full knowledge of the previous life. If we take at face value the existence of a “higher self” choosing the next life, then what we would choose is not necessarily what our higher self would choose because “we” know what is needed to progress.

And it may be another stint on earth…or somewhere else. But if you don’t remember this life the next time around…why does it matter if you come back to earth? What if part of our journey this time around is to reconcile this life and find happiness here?

Its a conundrum without a doubt. Qu’o says that 3rd isn’t the density of knowing. I guess that’s where faith comes into it.

Richard
(02-24-2011, 03:29 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I could bear it? It makes me think of Billy Murray in that movie "Groundhog Day" where for quite some time, he was hating his life so much (the same day being repeated daily) that he just kept committing suicide. 3D life - a whole cycle of it again...sheeeeeer horror to me!!

Recall, Kristy, that he eventually used that gift to improve himself until he was ready for the next phase: He stopped being suicidal because he was doing something worthwhile and at the appropriate time, the repeating stopped.

The film showed him "getting the girl," but his motivation was just to improve himself, not impress her. That film may have changed some lives. I hope so.
(12-19-2010, 04:58 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]3) The contract has not been fulfilled -> ?. Dependent upon the terms of the contract such as for example repeating the third density cycle elsewhere until all are harvested, or repeating a third density cycle with specific spirits one has contracted with.

Brother, I know that you've had surgery yesterday so no need for you to answer this question by any means.

I don't remember it in my mind, but I had a vivid dream being a teenager about such "contract" with a 3D entity, and honestly I don't know for how long I've been here trying to "fullfill" this contract, but it seems that I didn't succeed this time either - brother, please don't tell me that I have to continue for another 75000 more years?
Pages: 1 2