Bring4th

Full Version: Brain Overload- The Nature of Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

[/align]It seems I had another "brain bomb" today...a few random thoughts started plinking through my head and the next thing I knew it was an avalanche of concepts. Some of this stuff was very scientific and just beyond my understanding...I am very right-brained, so I can only explain it in simple terms, and I'm sure I have only the vaguest grasp of what was being conveyed. I am also sure that this stuff is common knowledge to a lot of seekers on this forum and a lot of it has been stated in so many words by Ra and various other channeled sources. However, I felt the need to try to present these thoughts in my own personal resonance.

Basically, I had heard of the Lemurians using sound for a variety of purposes that would seem confusing to the average person of today. I had always wondered how could you heal someone with sound, or move a huge object?

Then it hit me. What is sound but vibration? What is the entire universe made up of? Vibrating light particles. Therefore, we are all comparable to notes in a piece of music. We each have our own vibration, and just like how the sounds we hear with our ears are sensory-detectable manifestations of vibration, the lives we live are the sound of our existence.

If there was a way to quantify the vibrational quality of any object, that vibration could easily be manipulated, added upon or subtracted from, like a simple math equation. You would just have to know the factors that contributed to the vibrational characteristics and plug in different "numbers" to change the equation. Therefore, you could cause a heavy object to be as light as air. You could change the color of a piece of clothing. You could modify the vibration of your own atomic particles in order to pass through solid objects, all while maintaining the same "core vibration" that continues the existence of the affected object. You could also amplify certain vibrations in order to create more potent effects.

This could easily be used as a weapon. If you created a frequency that was the exact opposite of any given frequency, they would cancel each other out, which could cause potential mass destruction. Death rays. Shields could be created by weaving various frequencies to solidify the integrity of the core frequency. I'm sure there would also be huge healing potential, which has already been exemplified by many metaphysical practitioners.

Then you have color, which is pretty much the manifestation of frequency. Each frequency registers as its own color, which explains why colors impact our psyche. If we could learn to subtly manipulate color based on an afflicting frequency, color could become much more than a means of decoration. You could freaking PROGRAM people with colors and sounds in a completely subliminal way...triggers could be hidden in ANYTHING, which could explain why the media has such an iron grip on our global consciousness, and why people have a hard time dissociating their own personalities from what is portrayed in the media...though obviously this could be used in many STO ways as well. Medical technology could expand to a degree that is hard to comprehend.

Then you convert vibration into electrical signals and you get the sort of network we are just beginning to grasp with our computers and other technological devices. Basically, anything could be converted into a type of data code that could be represented by electrical signals. The program could be re-written, re-programmed, upgraded, advanced...really illustrated the infinite nature of the universe when you realize that we are pretty much a computer program that was designed by a being who is also a program designed by a being who was also programmed by another being, and so on and so forth, forever, until eventually I guess it would come full circle, and the newest program would create the first program that created it all.

But basically, it all comes back to frequency. I got the image of a person playing a sheet of music. Say they hit a wrong note. Many things could happen. For a novice, playing a few wrong notes could ruin the whole song. For someone more adept, it would momentarily throw the song off course, but it would eventually continue on its regular pace. However, a true adept could purposefully change the notes and create a whole new frequency out of the old one- a flawless transition. The master musician could even start creating their own instruments. That, I think, is how we become the Creator. We learn to compose our own music as we go.

It also occurred to me that if everything is made up of vibrating light particles, the wouldn't vibration = consciousness? Is vibration just the tangible result of the one ultimate force driving the universe- Love?

My brain hurt really bad after all of this came to me. It felt like my head was going to explode and my brain was going to run out my nose. I had to go to sleep and let it all settle down. As I said, I'm sure most of this is nothing new to a lot of people on here, but I just wanted to see if it made any sense to anyone else, or if I'm just having some sort of freak out...
As far as I know, every thing that you wrote is correct.
The thing to know is that there is a base for all vibrations and oscillations. It is background that decides the type of energy, its direction of spin, and its momentum of motion.
From my perspective, this base or background, is the packed spheres geometry. In other words, the vibrations and frequencies are manifestations of this geometry.

(12-19-2010, 11:09 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ][/align]It seems I had another "brain bomb" today...a few random thoughts started plinking through my head and the next thing I knew it was an avalanche of concepts. Some of this stuff was very scientific and just beyond my understanding...I am very right-brained, so I can only explain it in simple terms, and I'm sure I have only the vaguest grasp of what was being conveyed. I am also sure that this stuff is common knowledge to a lot of seekers on this forum and a lot of it has been stated in so many words by Ra and various other channeled sources. However, I felt the need to try to present these thoughts in my own personal resonance.

Basically, I had heard of the Lemurians using sound for a variety of purposes that would seem confusing to the average person of today. I had always wondered how could you heal someone with sound, or move a huge object?

Then it hit me. What is sound but vibration? What is the entire universe made up of? Vibrating light particles. Therefore, we are all comparable to notes in a piece of music. We each have our own vibration, and just like how the sounds we hear with our ears are sensory-detectable manifestations of vibration, the lives we live are the sound of our existence.

If there was a way to quantify the vibrational quality of any object, that vibration could easily be manipulated, added upon or subtracted from, like a simple math equation. You would just have to know the factors that contributed to the vibrational characteristics and plug in different "numbers" to change the equation. Therefore, you could cause a heavy object to be as light as air. You could change the color of a piece of clothing. You could modify the vibration of your own atomic particles in order to pass through solid objects, all while maintaining the same "core vibration" that continues the existence of the affected object. You could also amplify certain vibrations in order to create more potent effects.

This could easily be used as a weapon. If you created a frequency that was the exact opposite of any given frequency, they would cancel each other out, which could cause potential mass destruction. Death rays. Shields could be created by weaving various frequencies to solidify the integrity of the core frequency. I'm sure there would also be huge healing potential, which has already been exemplified by many metaphysical practitioners.

Then you have color, which is pretty much the manifestation of frequency. Each frequency registers as its own color, which explains why colors impact our psyche. If we could learn to subtly manipulate color based on an afflicting frequency, color could become much more than a means of decoration. You could freaking PROGRAM people with colors and sounds in a completely subliminal way...triggers could be hidden in ANYTHING, which could explain why the media has such an iron grip on our global consciousness, and why people have a hard time dissociating their own personalities from what is portrayed in the media...though obviously this could be used in many STO ways as well. Medical technology could expand to a degree that is hard to comprehend.

Then you convert vibration into electrical signals and you get the sort of network we are just beginning to grasp with our computers and other technological devices. Basically, anything could be converted into a type of data code that could be represented by electrical signals. The program could be re-written, re-programmed, upgraded, advanced...really illustrated the infinite nature of the universe when you realize that we are pretty much a computer program that was designed by a being who is also a program designed by a being who was also programmed by another being, and so on and so forth, forever, until eventually I guess it would come full circle, and the newest program would create the first program that created it all.

But basically, it all comes back to frequency. I got the image of a person playing a sheet of music. Say they hit a wrong note. Many things could happen. For a novice, playing a few wrong notes could ruin the whole song. For someone more adept, it would momentarily throw the song off course, but it would eventually continue on its regular pace. However, a true adept could purposefully change the notes and create a whole new frequency out of the old one- a flawless transition. The master musician could even start creating their own instruments. That, I think, is how we become the Creator. We learn to compose our own music as we go.

It also occurred to me that if everything is made up of vibrating light particles, the wouldn't vibration = consciousness? Is vibration just the tangible result of the one ultimate force driving the universe- Love?

My brain hurt really bad after all of this came to me. It felt like my head was going to explode and my brain was going to run out my nose. I had to go to sleep and let it all settle down. As I said, I'm sure most of this is nothing new to a lot of people on here, but I just wanted to see if it made any sense to anyone else, or if I'm just having some sort of freak out...

Meerie

(12-19-2010, 11:09 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, I'm sure most of this is nothing new to a lot of people on here, but I just wanted to see if it made any sense to anyone else, or if I'm just having some sort of freak out...

Ahktu, everything you wrote totally makes sense! no need to be so humble, I think you are a genius.
The part about the computer programs reminded me of the Matrix trilogy that I have re-watched this weekend. Smile
Since you also talk of colors, there is this thing, I have always associated numbers with colors, and more recently it is starting with letters, too, although not as pronounced.
Do you have that too, or have an idea as to where that comes from? I always thought it was a way of the brain, trying to connect the left and right brain...
First was the 'word'. The word was with God.
(12-19-2010, 11:09 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]My brain hurt really bad after all of this came to me. It felt like my head was going to explode and my brain was going to run out my nose.
Lol Smile Trying not to imagine that Tongue

You drew down a whole lot of information. I would concur, it's brilliant and as far as my humble self can know it's correct. And yes, we are heavily heavily programmed.

I am no expert on that subject, but I know some NLP self reprogramming uses these colors as tools.
(12-20-2010, 03:58 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2010, 11:09 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]My brain hurt really bad after all of this came to me. It felt like my head was going to explode and my brain was going to run out my nose.
Lol Smile Trying not to imagine that Tongue

You drew down a whole lot of information. I would concur, it's brilliant and as far as my humble self can know it's correct. And yes, we are heavily heavily programmed.

I am no expert on that subject, but I know some NLP self reprogramming uses these colors as tools.

Yes, we are heavily programmed.
And we are being programmed all the time to take actions that we would not even realize. Advertizing uses a lot of Color and Sound and stereotype to program us to buy their product or feel a certain way. Ever wondered why political leader wear only Red or Blue ties during the interviews and debates. Or most packages have Red and Yellow prominent in their display. Or how you feel thirsty after you have seen a cola commercial. They are programming your subconscious.
It goes much deeper than the advertisements. How about when we fell down as kids and our mothers came running immediately consoling us? Conclusion, falling is bad, we should feel bad if we fall.

So most pragmatic thing to do seems to learn a counter programming mechanism and reprogram ourselves!

10 print "hello world"
20 goto 10

I'm done Tongue
(12-20-2010, 04:11 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]It goes much deeper than the advertisements. How about when we fell down as kids and our mothers came running immediately consoling us? Conclusion, falling is bad, we should feel bad if we fall.

So most pragmatic thing to do seems to learn a counter programming mechanism and reprogram ourselves!

10 print "hello world"
20 goto 10

I'm done Tongue

Actually there are 'DE-Program' available. I think our mind needs some programming so might as well have the right programming. There are some very fun books on this topic- 'Games people play' is one of them. It talks about the interna; script we are working on when we have these social interactions. Games like- 'Look what you made me do?' , 'Martyr', 'Now I got you you SOB' ....
Interesting that you should get a "download" on this subject yesterday, because I did also! I had a complex (but incomplete) insight, which I will attempt to summarize here. I'm not a physicist or mathematician, so I cannot follow this to the point of quantifying by an elegant equation, but I'll try to communicate as best I can:

Following the work of James Clerk Maxwell and Hendrik Lorentz in the 19th century, it was realized that electricity and magnetism were two facets of the same force of nature. Further, it was shown that magnetic force is perpendicular to the magnetic field, and, if the magnetic field is generated by a moving electrical charge, the magnetic force will be perpendicular to the direction of travel of the electrical charge. This is how electromagnets work; the understanding of the aforementioned relationship allows us to design electromagnets to be attractive or repulsive upon command.

Somehow, yesterday, an idea was placed into my head; to wit:
1) There is a component of sound, another aspect of it, that we (humans) formerly (ca. 3000 BC) were able to perceive, but now are unable to; and that this unperceived component has a relationship to the perceiveable component of sound waves, that is analogous to the relationship of magnetic fields to electrical fields;
2) It is through the interaction of light and sound that intent is able to apprehend intelligent energy in such a way as to manifest, or alter, matter;
3) Ra, when discussing how the Great Pyramid could be built, mentions "the beingness of stone"; and it was through the perception, and comprehension, of that other aspect of sound, that the ancients were able to penetrate the "beingness" of stone. They were able to vector the "sound-magnet" force in such a way as to balance out the attractive force of gravity with a repulsive force, making the stones effectively weightless.
4) Only a science of the spirit, based upon an acceptance and affirmation of Oneness, will allow us to rediscover that forgotten divine component of sound. As Akhtu opined, such a skill would yield power that could be tremendously destructive if misdirected.

Brittany

Eddie...for someone who is not scientifically minded, that sounded very scientific. Way above my head. Lol. Though I do agree that there seems to be a completely different aspect of sound that we have forgotten or just ignore. Our perception of what sound is is only a tiny fraction of what the concept actually constitutes.

Nabil Naser, it is interesting that you mentioned geometry, because the thing that kept running through my head this entire time was "how do you crack the code?" What formula produces the equations that can measure the vibration of a thought or a color? I realize that sacred geomety is a far expansion from the math we learn in high school, but it's about as confusing to me. Though I was thinking about patterns, which I'm sure has something to do with it. In fact, if each string of reality is a song, the future could easily be predicted if the beat could be determined. You would just fill in the next notes of the pattern.

Then you have to wonder where the intuitive, creative side comes in. It seems like everything is a predetermined pattern that could all be worked out to vibrations, numbers and programs, and yet we have complete free will...we are able to change the song if we so desire. I suppose that is where right-brained, non-lateral thinking comes in. It is this aspect of existence that allows the pattern to have depth and dimension instead of being flat.

I am wondering if this major eclipse thing going on- this huge instreaming of energy, could be the root cause why some of us are suddenly drawing down such information, and I wonder if the rise in vibration will remain constant or die down after a few days?
Eddie...for someone who is not scientifically minded, that sounded very scientific.
Actually, I am a scientist; just not a physicist or mathematician. The work I do requires nothing more advanced than Cartesian and Euclidian logic.

"how do you crack the code?" What formula produces the equations that can measure the vibration of a thought or a color? I
Well, color is simple: wavelength = (velocity/frequency). This works for all sinusoidal wave forms, including light and sound.

Thought, of course, is another matter.

Brittany

wavelength= what now? Sinuwhatsis? You're talking to the person who believes 2+2= fish Tongue LOL

Brittany

I had an extension on my thoughts today, though it's so obscure I'm not sure if I can adequately explain it at all. I got the image in my head of a person sitting in a room, vibrating a note, and forming some kind of light symbol or picture with that note. They then split themselves off into different people, each of which began vibrating different notes, which added to the complexity of the picture. There seemed to be a very important point in this visualization, but I'm not sure what it is.

The thing that somehow seems related to it in my mind is that lately I've realized that I can see potentiated future selves- various people I could be in the future. I can see myself on both the positive and negative paths- what I would be like. Then I wondered if I could call upon those potentiated selves. I'm guessing at one point or another it would all coalesce into a singular higher self, but I am wondering how available potential selves are, including different incarnations and the selves operating in other dimensions at the same time I live this life. I talk to various aspects of myself all the time, but this seemed to take it up a level, in drawing down various degrees of the self, with the same core vibration but with different subsidiary vibrations that could amplify a working.

I'm not sure if any of this makes sense...even to me...
(12-21-2010, 06:39 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if any of this makes sense...even to me...

It makes complete sense to me. Before I say any more, have you read the works of Patricia Cori?

Brittany

Nope.