Bring4th

Full Version: A changing vibe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last few weeks I'm constantly encountering synchronicities and insights. Also Protonexus and Ahktu posted those amazing insights out of the blue. And they're not the only ones. It feels like the vibe is cranked up a bit. And it's been long I'm used to monthly variations but this seems to be a much more hefty peak than usual.

What are your feelings?
You may be onto something. For the past week or two, I've suddenly noticed double numbers in time, like 5:11, etc. constantly, like constantly! Before they seemed to have faded for me but they are suddenly back. I don't know what it means though!

Brittany

I've been noticing this for months now. The energy is definitely changing. It has gone from a slow trickle to an absolute downpour of energy and insight. Still got my fingers up my nose to keep all the brains in there! Lol.
yes, feeling it too. Sort of feels like the cells in my body are bubbling like champagne...kind of funny saying it, but that's how it feels.

Lots of synchronicities, that's for sure. My car odometer just passed 33333 yesterday, been seeing 33, 333 alot lately....

It's been reassuring to have so much happening.

Really feeling close to GaiaHeart
I can relate to the increase in Synchronicity in my life.
I do think in the end though this is a personal journey. Albeit it is also collective but the collective also reflects you and vice versa.
In the sense that there are infinite patterns and what you call "you" is morphing trough them. So you are what sort of experience you have and at the same time on which collective the experience happens.

So it is not linear or parallel but a multiplicity converging around the general vibration or band/wave.
I think my conscious awareness of the world has been expanding over the past several weeks, but it always has been, usually in a linear progression but sometime in waves. I have noticed a few more synchronicities recently.
I'm really happy for you all Smile

I had that in the summer, it was amazing.

I feel more lost and foggy and very hormonal at the moment - I think I'll feel more me when the sun comes back a bit.
(12-21-2010, 04:55 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really happy for you all Smile

I had that in the summer, it was amazing.

I feel more lost and foggy and very hormonal at the moment - I think I'll feel more me when the sun comes back a bit.

You're probably right. It seems to go in phases.
I too, have become aware of synchronicity and special insights. I think that this year is going to be very special for the planet.
From the beginning, people searched for the truth. I wonder what will they do, if they find it?

(12-20-2010, 07:38 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The last few weeks I'm constantly encountering synchronicities and insights. Also Protonexus and Ahktu posted those amazing insights out of the blue. And they're not the only ones. It feels like the vibe is cranked up a bit. And it's been long I'm used to monthly variations but this seems to be a much more hefty peak than usual.

What are your feelings?
(12-26-2010, 11:20 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I too, have become aware of synchronicity and special insights. I think that this year is going to be very special for the planet.

Then the next 5 days should be very interesting indeed.
why ?
Last days of this year. Probably a joke.
truly, those days will never repeat again.
I understand there may be favorable conditions for making certain connections. It can be distracting to experience synchronicities or insights, but does anyone have anything that came out of the experience to share (other than a me-too reaction)?
Hi zenmaster,

For me just a desire and movement to really connect with Gaia, to really get connected in my body to my heart, linked with her heart and Spirit. To understand and know how much she supports us and wants to nourish and nurture and have an awakened relationship with all of us who live on this beautiful planet.

I am taking action by prayerfully and meditatively bringing awareness to this connection everyday, and also with energetic earth-healing work that I am doing. I am an ecoguardian, and I am beginning the work of tending and creating eco-wells. I created one in my backyard the night of the solstice and lunar eclipse, and this is the beginning of ongoing energy work as an ecoguardian.

Peace and light!
Shemaya, that's interesting to me... what do you define an eco-well as?
(12-27-2010, 11:28 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Hi zenmaster,

For me just a desire and movement to really connect with Gaia, to really get connected in my body to my heart, linked with her heart and Spirit. To understand and know how much she supports us and wants to nourish and nurture and have an awakened relationship with all of us who live on this beautiful planet.

I am taking action by prayerfully and meditatively bringing awareness to this connection everyday, and also with energetic earth-healing work that I am doing. I am an ecoguardian, and I am beginning the work of tending and creating eco-wells. I created one in my backyard the night of the solstice and lunar eclipse, and this is the beginning of ongoing energy work as an ecoguardian.

Peace and light!
Interesting. When you connect to the earth, do you experience a feeling of presence or numinosity? If so, is there a feeling a familiarity? What type of information is related?

Along with feeling the nurturing aspect of the planet, and feeling that the earth wants to have an awakened relationship with the inhabitants, is there any feeling of intent? For example, the nature of the awakened relationship or what needs healing?
Quote:Interesting. When you connect to the earth, do you experience a feeling of presence or numinosity? If so, is there a feeling a familiarity? What type of information is related?

Not like that for me. The feeling is that of being fully supported, cradled and held. The connection is subtly magnetic, gently sinkly in towards the earth's core. For me, haven't spent alot of my life wanting to be here, it's a feeling of finally being welcome home. These things are very subtle, I am not getting hit between the eyes with it or anything.

Quote:Along with feeling the nurturing aspect of the planet, and feeling that the earth wants to have an awakened relationship with the inhabitants, is there any feeling of intent? For example, the nature of the awakened relationship or what needs healing?

What needs healing right now is the disconnection of humanity from the consciousness of Gaia. There are many people that are just taking of the abundance and nurturing of Gaia without being aware and conscious of her sentinence or of our relationship to her...she is afterall our Mother....many are dishonoring our mother. When we raise our awareness to be consciously aware of this relationship, and actively engage it , we are aiding in the healing of this disconnection , and honoring our Mother.

I have taken on a more specific role as an ecoguardian, which is something humans have not done in the recent past, though we did in the far past.

It's actually quite novell for me to be involved with this, because my background belief system is so traditionally christian and patriarchal.

L/L Research does a Gaia meditation everyday at 9 am and pm. You can find it on the homepage I think.
(12-28-2010, 10:59 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Interesting. When you connect to the earth, do you experience a feeling of presence or numinosity? If so, is there a feeling a familiarity? What type of information is related?

Not like that for me. The feeling is that of being fully supported, cradled and held. The connection is subtly magnetic, gently sinkly in towards the earth's core. For me, haven't spent alot of my life wanting to be here, it's a feeling of finally being welcome home. These things are very subtle, I am not getting hit between the eyes with it or anything.

Quote:Along with feeling the nurturing aspect of the planet, and feeling that the earth wants to have an awakened relationship with the inhabitants, is there any feeling of intent? For example, the nature of the awakened relationship or what needs healing?

What needs healing right now is the disconnection of humanity from the consciousness of Gaia. There are many people that are just taking of the abundance and nurturing of Gaia without being aware and conscious of her sentinence or of our relationship to her...she is afterall our Mother....many are dishonoring our mother. When we raise our awareness to be consciously aware of this relationship, and actively engage it , we are aiding in the healing of this disconnection , and honoring our Mother.
What I don't understand is being aware or conscious of this sentience without a feeling of presence.
Quote:What I don't understand is being aware or conscious of this sentience without a feeling of presence.

I don't feel any more presence than what I feel in my own body. The way I am looking at it, I am part of Gaia, so that the experience of have of her is simply myself....not an outside presence. The more I can keep my self in my body the more I am able to sense connection with her. I am not separate from Gaia, my body is a part of her body. "From dust we are formed and to dust we return" It's not like channeling a discarnate entity or angel, or Ra.

The feeling is like feeling heavy, deep, grounded and connected to the earth. Yoga really aids this connection, especially breathwork.

Quote:Shemaya, that's interesting to me... what do you define an eco-well as?

Hi Aaron,
Sorry I missed this question earlier. I am still learning about eco-wells and ecoguardianship. An eco-well is a type of lifeform, but not in the way that we understand lifeforms. It is an area on earth of increased energy that supports all life. It is created/birthed energetically with a template of geometry, color and tone by a ecoguardian and mirroring spirit-guardian. The spirit well mirrors the ecowell so that it forms an area roughly in the form of a sphere extending into and above the earth. Not all the eco-wells are new, there are original wells, and dormant wells.

It is work in consciousness, energy work, that will help to ameliorate some of the damage humans are doing to the planet now. The eco-wells will help provide areas of increased vitality, life-force for all the lifeforms local to it.

The only thing tangible that happened after we created the eco-well was a pair of red foxes walked across the middle of it. I have seen one fox way back in my yard before, but never a pair , and never so close to the house (and the middle of the yard). That was exciting to see!

I am thinking that this is 4-d work that will help to energetically clear and heal the planet as we move forward to the new density.

Hopefully this explanation is helpful, I am just learning about it and just beginning.Smile
(12-28-2010, 11:33 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:What I don't understand is being aware or conscious of this sentience without a feeling of presence.

I don't feel any more presence than what I feel in my own body. The way I am looking at it, I am part of Gaia, so that the experience of have of her is simply myself....not an outside presence. The more I can keep my self in my body the more I am able to sense connection with her. I am not separate from Gaia, my body is a part of her body. "From dust we are formed and to dust we return" It's not like channeling a discarnate entity or angel, or Ra.

The feeling is like feeling heavy, deep, grounded and connected to the earth. Yoga really aids this connection, especially breathwork.
I tend to feel grounded, and connected with the earth (as you describe), when working with the root chakra. But when working with planetary consciousness, and throat chakra is open, there is a numinous feeling of intelligence that is certainly part of 'me' (also as you describe). In that 'state', the inteligence can be instructive, almost as if my mind was expanded to include more knowledge. All questions I might pose are answered immediately using my own symbols, as if I was communicating with another (more connected) part of myself or another layer of 'mind'
(12-29-2010, 05:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to feel grounded, and connected with the earth (as you describe), when working with the root chakra. But when working with planetary consciousness, and throat chakra is open, there is a numinous feeling of intelligence that is certainly part of 'me' (also as you describe). In that 'state', the inteligence can be instructive, almost as if my mind was expanded to include more knowledge. All questions I might pose are answered immediately using my own symbols, as if I was communicating with another (more connected) part of myself or another layer of 'mind'

Very cool zenmaster...I haven't experienced such a connection that I can recall.

What types of questions and answers have you received if I may ask?
(12-30-2010, 10:06 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 05:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to feel grounded, and connected with the earth (as you describe), when working with the root chakra. But when working with planetary consciousness, and throat chakra is open, there is a numinous feeling of intelligence that is certainly part of 'me' (also as you describe). In that 'state', the inteligence can be instructive, almost as if my mind was expanded to include more knowledge. All questions I might pose are answered immediately using my own symbols, as if I was communicating with another (more connected) part of myself or another layer of 'mind'

Very cool zenmaster...I haven't experienced such a connection that I can recall.

What types of questions and answers have you received if I may ask?
Well, it is all symbolic communication that uses what I know and feel, and how I know it and feel it, to inform me (of the 'answers'). For example, when we look at something and consider what it means to us, there is a bias or an understanding that we may draw from to interpret new information. Specific questions, per se, are not asked (like with a channeling session, for example).

What this earth "mind layer" does, as an intelligence that (somehow) is also part of us, is draw from my own (and direct me to my own) personal information in a manner that is always exactly pertinent to the question asked. It is beyond the one-way telepathic-communication (ideas, or impressions) that one may have with another. It's more like a shared, intersubjective-awareness 'dialog' between you and an 'intelligent aspect' of the earth.

So it is like an interface to (infinite?) knowledge that is somehow customized to the individual, to relate things in an uncannily 'efficient' manner. It is a separate intelligence - a 'presence', but at the same time, the intelligence is also definitely (part of) you because misunderstanding is not possible.

One is also 'in' or 'among' a field of potential information about oneself, others, or the universe - only waiting to be related by how one directs consciousness. You are right, the earth is a nurturing 'template' for evolving life. It's analogous to an interactive knowledge base about everything - but somehow, it is all familiarly related (as if it was sharing from yourself to yourself) . It is as if it is your own (albeit unconscious perhaps) knowledge in the first place. But like I was saying, it is not 'you', or not strictly you involved - because of the numinous or ontological-other sentient presence during the 'access' or 'communion'. I'm not sure the 'other' (earth sentience) is actually separate - like we have between people.