Bring4th

Full Version: It's That Time of Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

There's something I've noticed lately. The negatively-oriented greetings I experience (from within or without- at times it is impossible to distinguish) always seem to be at their strongest and most persistent during a certain time of day, from about 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. While there may be random occurrences throughout the day, during these hours it can be nothing short of a tsunami. The voices and impressed concepts maintain a steady, relentless tempo, and I feel an oppressive energy crawling beneath my skin, then around 1:00 it dies down and I can go about my day. I was wondering if anyone else had noticed a schedule for this sort of thing, and had any ideas as to why it might be that way- if it perhaps has to do with the body’s internal clock or its chemistry or maybe the “window effect” that Ra spoke of. Maybe the brain just produces more chemicals during that time of day? I find it a bit strange.

fairyfarmgirl

Perhaps the negative greeting is on the air so to speak and set on automatic. Not at all produced by an entity but by a machine?

fairyfarmgirl
Well, if i understand anything about negative greetings is that you can only have such experiences if you have an opening in your vibration towards it.
There is also our negative ego... (which would be the part of you open to it)... That by itself is already a negative energy.

Time tables for such i thing i think would be more related to your ego opening and thoughts related then anything.

Or so i think...

E
One thing I have realized recently is that most of the negative greetings are not really of very high negative polarity but mainly of the lower polarity mischievous kind. They make telepathic suggestions based upon your vulnerability area and vulnerable times. This eventually helps us chossing the right path again and again...

Brittany

Interesting suggestions...maybe the Orion Football Leaue comes on at 1:00, and they all leave to watch it. Tongue

fairyfarmgirl

Everything has an off switch! LOL