Bring4th

Full Version: The Planets and their Influence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The wonderful 'Ra's code' thread prompted some personal ideas about linking astrology to science.
Planets would seem to exhibit so called Ley Lines. These sacred geometrical patterns form a grid around the world connecting the poles. The in- and out streaming of cosmic energy would appear to be focused through these channels.

Now let us look at other spheres that interact with our mother earth and their corresponding days of the week to see if a connection can be found.

For the sake of continuity I shall use the Latin names of the planets/days.
In some of the translations, Greek and Germanic for example, the celestial bodies have been 'replaced' by other 'gods'.

dies solis - day of the sun
dies lunae - day of the moon
dies Martis - day of mars
dies Mercurii - day of mercury
dies Jovis - day of jupiter
dies Veneris - venus's day
dies Saturni - day of saturn

This represents an octave or 'week'.
If now the chakra system is applied to the days of the week we have the following.

Sunday - red ray
Monday - orange ray
Tuesday - yellow ray
Wednesday - green ray
Thursday - blue ray
Friday - violet ray
Saturday - indigo ray

Now we have a theoretical system for harmonising activities with the corresponding ray/influence on a particular day.
The equation is English language would be - day=ray.
Instead of the week being a series of 'ups and downs' it could be possible to go more with the 'astrological flow'.
Please let me know your ideas or if any of this makes sense to you.

Love & Light
Interesting, but I think it's just as valid to attribute the archetypal patterns discovered by astrology to more local or more universal energies. Historically, we've used the relative positions of planets to correlate their cyclical timing - like a complicated clock.

Imagine what must be thousands of 3rd density solar systems that only have a few planets, to apply that view of astrology, you'd have to attribute a bunch of different influential energies as coming from maybe 3 other planets - an "mars" a "jupiter" and a "pluto", for example.
I really believe that advanced civilizations (4d +) have attuned themselves to the in streamings of cosmic energies and that they coordinate their activities ie, creative pursuits, organisation, physical work etc. according to the ray of influence. Obviously there will be more subtle influences that also play a role but these are not of primary concern.
Have you not felt the different frequencies of the days of the week?

This is just one of many great 'days of the week' songs. I love the Cure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnIP2NT5Yc

Love & Light
(12-24-2010, 01:38 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I really believe that advanced civilizations (4d +) have attuned themselves to the in streamings of cosmic energies and that they coordinate their activities ie, creative pursuits, organisation, physical work etc. according to the ray of influence. Obviously there will be more subtle influences that also play a role but these are not of primary concern.
Have you not felt the different frequencies of the days of the week?

This is just one of many great 'days of the week' songs. I love the Cure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnIP2NT5Yc

Love & Light
I would be surprised if what you are talking about has not already been determined to some extent by astrologers. However, one approach may be to look at the different aspects of the human condition depicted on the minor arcana and see which days might be more or less congruent with them. Also cylical systems should be paired with other cyclical systems. Days of week is a circle, but chakra levels, how so? And the influences affect individual personailties differently - so to benefit an individual, the daily energy would need to be translated to a personal understanding - perhaps using the minor arcana or I ching or astrological interpretation.