Bring4th

Full Version: So I dont really know whats going on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking for answers and this seemed to be like the closest thing to what I am experiencing.

things are starting to seem way too real. I feel Like i can feel the earth breathing, if that makes sense. when I'm outside my senses go crazy and I'm overcome with happiness. I find pleasure in the most simple activities and I feel like I can See Light and Dark. When I look at some people its like they are stone, stagnant uncaring not even souls upon this earth. more like destroyed versions of what themselves. walking statues. then others, more rare than not, Exude what Ive come to know as "light". Just a sense of understanding and happiness. This all happens through eye contact. It doesnt feel magic or physcic or anything like that.

It feels natural like its been there all along. music reverberates through my soul when I hear it, stronger than ever before.

I know I am a strange person. I have little belongings and have no desire for money or possessions. more and more I just follow my instinct and find myself doing strange things, such as laying in the grass in the middle of the outskirts of town.

I feel like I understand the energy of the universe and how it flows.

Its not a bad thing, I feel wonderful, but alone. I see stone people alll around me but I never lose hope, I know there is always a light in the darkness.

Oh....and the cops keep trying to throw me in jail. over some fines I got llong ago for expired insurance and stuff like that. they stop me no matter what I do, I think I may end up in jail for quite some time if I let them find me. I am not a person of possessions and keep little money. I do nothing wrong, I am not without flaw, but good lord, I feel like i am being hunted by madmen. It would be nice to know there is someone else of similar mind if such people exist.
(12-24-2010, 12:05 PM)Eno Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking for answers and this seemed to be like the closest thing to what I am experiencing.

things are starting to seem way too real. I feel Like i can feel the earth breathing, if that makes sense. when I'm outside my senses go crazy and I'm overcome with happiness. I find pleasure in the most simple activities and I feel like I can See Light and Dark. When I look at some people its like they are stone, stagnant uncaring not even souls upon this earth. more like destroyed versions of what themselves. walking statues. then others, more rare than not, Exude what Ive come to know as "light". Just a sense of understanding and happiness. This all happens through eye contact. It doesnt feel magic or physcic or anything like that.

It feels natural like its been there all along. music reverberates through my soul when I hear it, stronger than ever before.

I know I am a strange person. I have little belongings and have no desire for money or possessions. more and more I just follow my instinct and find myself doing strange things, such as laying in the grass in the middle of the outskirts of town.

I feel like I understand the energy of the universe and how it flows.

Its not a bad thing, I feel wonderful, but alone. I see stone people alll around me but I never lose hope, I know there is always a light in the darkness.

you may be going through an initiation.

Quote:Oh....and the cops keep trying to throw me in jail. over some fines I got llong ago for expired insurance and stuff like that. they stop me no matter what I do, I think I may end up in jail for quite some time if I let them find me. I am not a person of possessions and keep little money. I do nothing wrong, I am not without flaw, but good lord, I feel like i am being hunted by madmen. It would be nice to know there is someone else of similar mind if such people exist.

then dont let them find you. move somewhere else.
That sounds amazing! I hope I can experience that one day soon. I know how you feel about being alone and "strange", and I'm sure alot of people on this forum feel like you do as well. Welcome! And happy holidays. I hope you find something you were looking for in this forum Smile

I agree with unity, move somewhere else. If you like the vagabond lifestyle I'd recommend moving to Southern British Columbia, specifically somewhere near Victoria (on Vancouver Island), some years it never drops below freezing there and its just beautiful and full of hippies. I might move there some day.
(12-24-2010, 12:31 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you may be going through an initiation.

What is an initiation?
(12-25-2010, 01:00 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2010, 12:31 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you may be going through an initiation.

What is an initiation?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...&ss=1&sc=1
(12-26-2010, 11:04 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2010, 01:00 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]

What is an initiation?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...&ss=1&sc=1

I would also like to know the answer to that question. After reading a bit of the background of whatever you call this community, I think I may dwelve deeper. It sounds a bit wierd, but in a sensible way. I am open to all ideas, so there is no discredit from me.

but please explain this initiation.
(12-27-2010, 08:19 AM)Eno Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like to know the answer to that question. After reading a bit of the background of whatever you call this community, I think I may dwelve deeper. It sounds a bit wierd, but in a sensible way. I am open to all ideas, so there is no discredit from me.

have you checked out that link i have given ?
(12-27-2010, 08:19 AM)Eno Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like to know the answer to that question. After reading a bit of the background of whatever you call this community, I think I may dwelve deeper. It sounds a bit wierd, but in a sensible way. I am open to all ideas, so there is no discredit from me.

I think it means a fake death ritual done when someone is ready to become "enlightened". Hope that helps.
ah , I checked it out after I saw your post, but that was after I replied sorry
Knowing that you don't know is a gateway to revolutionary knowledge and perspective. Embrace this in love and ask for the assistance of the higher self that waits for you on the other side of the gateway.
Eye contact!.. yes I could totally feel you. Everything becomes clear as you see their eyes.. Love and Light!
ya, its like you can see straight to their heart.

thanks all, Im going to read these books. but honestly I get a bad vibe from it. but maybe that's just my own fear of diving into some kinda strange metaphysical knowledge.