Bring4th

Full Version: Main Topic Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-------
Fascinating. No personal experience with orbs per se. Have you tried to communicate in some way with these orbs ... ask them about their presence?
The orbs in the video are just part of the background projection on the wall behind the people talking. It's just an effect.

Actual orbs, I am unsure as to what they could be but I have a few theories.
I have seen orbs of white light in the sky multiple times... kinda like dancing and moving around.

This post actually just reminded me that I experienced a dream last night wherein I was stargazing with friends and we all saw exactly that, a ball of white light dancing in the sky.

Huh
I have seen things similar to what you are describing, usually just a flash or point of light, often near people's heads. I most commonly see blue/indigo or white, but sometimes yellow or even black.

I find your theories interesting. I remember reading somewhere (where? Who knows, it all jumbles together in my head) about people who are experiencing out of body experiences being perceived as a point of light.

To me these flashes or orbs seem to be related to the sharing of thoughts. Sometimes when I'm talking with someone and an idea I want to share geta through to them (or vice versa) I might see a flash pop near their head. It also happens sometimes when I read something interesting or a thought pops into my head out of nowhere. This is often accompanied by some subtle feeling I can't really describe.