Bring4th

Full Version: Happy Holidays 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whether you celebrate any religious or spiritual holiday this season, or simply use the time to enjoy with family or friends, I wish you peace, joy, and love in this season and in the upcoming year.

I thank The Creator for the gift of this experience, and in giving me the opportunity to find my way back to it.

I thank The Mother for her blessed gift of love and beauty, all which she does and has done to provide the means of advancement for so many spirits.

I thank my family, friends, and accomplices for sharing with me my joys and sufferings (and sense of humour).

I thank this spirit which has manifest as my daughter for being the most kind, patient, and loving teacher I could imagine. You truly have opened my heart.

I thank our off world brothers and sisters for their continued and vigilant offering of light and love and in helping move the tribe of humankind towards peace and helping it and The Mother move from this stage of duality to one of bliss.

I thank to L/L Research, for without them, my path would not have been lit so brightly as it is.

Finally, but in no less humility, I would like to offer special thanks to you, my brothers and sisters. Your posts here, in seeking a common understanding of this murky veiled illusion, are filled with your love and light, and I feel truly blessed to know you all.

Happy Holidays.
Hi Pere
my sentiments exactly. a special thanks to all at LLresearch for
providing this sanctuary for us . there is no place else like it that i have found and i appreciate all the effort that goes into it and will continue to support it throughout the upcoming year.

norral
I share in your notions, P! Merry Christmas, everyone. Smile
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Thank you, Peregrinus, you are are blessing to those of us who read your encouraging wordsSmile

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you, Peregrinus! Thank you for such a beautiful expression of gratitude. The unity that gratitude creates is sacred and full of Love. I thank you, Peregrinus for being here now.

Happy Holidays to you and yours-- Everyone!

Happy New Year!

fairyfarmgirl