Bring4th

Full Version: UFO's/Abductions/Hybrids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:3. UFOs
UFOS FROM THE CONFEDERATION Ra:The crafts you call UFOs have not been used by us in your present space/time memory complex.

(B1,94) DO ANY OF THE CONFEDERATION MEMBERS COME HERE IN SPACE CRAFT? RA:We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, the information may be offered.Each planetary entity wishing to appear within your 3rd dimension of space/time distortion must request permission to break quarantine, as you would call it. At present there are 7 which are operating with craft in your density.Their purpose is very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious unknown. (B1,95)Any request is laid before the Council of Saturn.

What about the Abductions? How does the Hybrids fit into the scenario of the Ra material- specifically Harvest?
Do not know if this helps.

Quote:Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.

Love & Light
Quote:53.14 Questioner: Well, are those who are taken on both Confederation and Orion craft then experiencing a seeming physical examination?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query indicates incorrect thinking. The Orion group uses the physical examination as a means of terrifying the individual and causing it to feel the feelings of an advanced second-density being such as a laboratory animal. The sexual experiences of some are a sub-type of this experience. The intent is to demonstrate the control of the Orion entities over the Terran inhabitant.

The thought-form experiences are subjective and, for the most part, do not occur in this density.

All contacts with STS aliens are used to promulgate STS philosophy by means of: Terrifying, giving doom-and-gloom predictions and warnings, and through any means possible, demonstrating superiority and control over the individual.

Similarly, all contacts with STO aliens are used to promulgate STO philosophy be means of: Feeling loved, demonstrations of great beauty and mystery, feelings of uplift.

STO aliens abide by free will and thus will generally only contact individuals or groups of individuals who are basically positive.

STS races are responsible for such things as flying threateningly over air force bases (an extremely common form of UFO sighting).
Quote:53.14 Questioner: Well, are those who are taken on both Confederation and Orion craft then experiencing a seeming physical examination?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query indicates incorrect thinking. The Orion group uses the physical examination as a means of terrifying the individual and causing it to feel the feelings of an advanced second-density being such as a laboratory animal. The sexual experiences of some are a sub-type of this experience. The intent is to demonstrate the control of the Orion entities over the Terran inhabitant.

Yeah, I read that. However that does not jive with the research of Mack,Fowler,Hopkins and Jacobs. Though they disagree on the intent of interaction- they all come to the conclusion that:

1) There is a wide spread Alien hybrid experiment going on- mixing human and alien DNA

2) That it is world wide.

3) That it has been going on for centuries possible longer.
(12-25-2010, 03:00 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I read that. However that does not jive with the research of Mack,Fowler,Hopkins and Jacobs. Though they disagree on the intent of interaction- they all come to the conclusion that:

1) There is a wide spread Alien hybrid experiment going on- mixing human and alien DNA

2) That it is world wide.

3) That it has been going on for centuries possible longer.

says who ? source ? zetatalk.com ?
Undoubtedly there are many sources out there, saying this and that. Most of it is fear-based, feeding the STS entities.

RA:We must state that this information is unimportant.
(12-25-2010, 07:07 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:says who ? source ? zetatalk.com ?

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/johnmack.htm

http://www.crowdedskies.com/ray_fowler_zone.htm

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/BuddHopkins.htm

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/DavidJacobs.htm

had such a significant event had happened, it would be present in Ra material. that kind of subject was queried in detail and responded. that is why we know about yahweh and their genetic interventions on the planet.
(12-26-2010, 02:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]had such a significant event had happened, it would be present in Ra material. that kind of subject was queried in detail and responded. that is why we know about yahweh and their genetic interventions on the planet.

Agreed.
Does anyone have first hand experience with this Phenomena? If so, PM me. Thanks.

Crimson

I saw these lights in the early 80's in southern Europe. This is the only clip I found after some research. Exactly the same to what I saw. EXACTLY. It was directly above me. It felt good. No airports around. On a beach very late at night.

http://ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/2009/...htsvid.wmv
Though I cannot and will not substantiate or qualify the following... There is one well known channelled entity called Bashar that says that the greys were a dying race of physical vehicle (in the future, from this timeline perspective), and as such, it uses a mind/body/spirit complex hybrid of greys/humans. Bashar explains the way this was achieved was through collection of human DNA via abductions, by greys.
This is of course, a subject which we choose not to focus on, for if we did so, we would be no different from the majority of conspiratorial and fear-based STS material that exists around the internet.

To do understand the Law of One is to be invulnerable to all evil. The service to self path is based upon a lack, the lack of using the heart chakra. Positive adepts, having the full use of all chakras, can thus, with less effort, attain levels of power that the negatives cannot reach. Everyone already has a higher self which exists at that level and can be contacted or invoked to ward off any evil.

In unity there exists all, including evil, for all things are part of the creator. To realize this is to be invulnerable to evil.

That said, I will treat the subject at hand:

Quote:24.14 Questioner: Another question with that is: was there a crashed spaceship with small bodies now stored in our military installations?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to infringe upon your future. Gave we you this information, we might be giving you more than you could appropriately deal with in the space/time nexus of your present somewhat muddled configuration of military and intelligence thought. Therefore, we shall withhold this information.

The first quote I stated does not discount the fact that such things such as genetic experimenting may occur.

In fact, since there a large number of sources which say something along the lines of what peregrinus has said:

The Greys are a dying race. Their genetics are basically beginning to fail, not having enough diversity.

They have a tendency to view the body in the same way that the modern scientific establishment does, though in the far more extreme.

That is that the body is a machine and needs to be fixed like a car or computer, simply needing, in this case, new genes.

However, their attempts have, and will continue to, fail.

The nature of DNA is that of upwardly spiraling striving toward the creator, for DNA, and the body, is basically spiritual in nature.

My next point, I believe is supported though deductions made from the LOO material:

Quote:7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light nor the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly.

Those upon the STS path face the difficulty of spiritual entropy, the eventual disintegration of the power they collect.

They face this problem on the level of social-memory-complex and mind/body/complex, as listed in the second quote.

DNA being energetic or spiritual, it is continually disintegrating in the Greys.

I still stand by my first post, the basic purpose of STS contact is to spread STS philosophy.

And based on other places from the Ra material, those who likely to have an abduction experience would already be of a somewhat negative nature,

The spreading of STS philosophy by frightening them to gather more power, so, for a time, helps their genetics as well.

It is possible they also do real genetic experimentation in the physical plane, though again, those likely those subject to it are probably already somewhat negative, and in this case especially, may even have may pre-incarnative decisions to be involved in it.
(12-26-2010, 06:04 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible they also do real genetic experimentation in the physical plane, though again, those likely those subject to it are probably already somewhat negative, and in this case especially, may even have may pre-incarnative decisions to be involved in it.
What does "probably already somewhat negative" even mean, really?
Basically, STS races will not intentionally contact highly positive entities because it will depolarize them

Quote:53.16 Questioner: Well, we have a large spectrum of entities on Earth with respect to harvestability, both positively oriented and negatively oriented. Would the Orion group target in on the ends of this spectrum, both positively and negatively oriented, for contact with Earth entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is somewhat difficult to accurately answer. However, we shall attempt to do so.

The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated.

Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus. In this case they share information just as we are now doing. However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts. The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group.

Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops unless these Crusaders are able to de-polarize the entity mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is almost unheard of. Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.

When this occurs by accident, they will simply speak of doom:

Quote:12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion group in an alternating way, first one, then the other, and then back to the first again?

Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented toward service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.

Look, nobody wants to hear that their source is negative, probably Orion,

But when you hear people saying again and again, things like: There will be a pole shift, 70% of earth's population will die, humans were created as a slave race, all governments are controlled by aliens, everybody is mind controlled;

That is all is just fear-based information that they feed upon.
(12-26-2010, 08:48 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, STS races will not intentionally contact highly positive entities because it will depolarize them

Quote:53.16 Questioner: Well, we have a large spectrum of entities on Earth with respect to harvestability, both positively oriented and negatively oriented. Would the Orion group target in on the ends of this spectrum, both positively and negatively oriented, for contact with Earth entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is somewhat difficult to accurately answer. However, we shall attempt to do so.

The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated.

Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus. In this case they share information just as we are now doing. However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts. The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group.

Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops unless these Crusaders are able to de-polarize the entity mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is almost unheard of. Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.
My understanding is that only fifth density or higher entities could actually determine the polarity of an entity. And since fifth-density Orion entities are rare, there would actually be a great deal of mistaken contacts. It seems to me what Ra referred to as "almost being unhread of" is simply the contact of the Orion entities with a highly-polarized positive entity. Highly-polarized positive entities are simply very, very rare here, since almost all wanderers here are too confused to polarize to that degree.

Fourth-density Orion entities are kinda doing a crap shoot with their new third-density contacts. I think most of their focus is spent trying to find windows into our density - when they find the right opportunity, they just go at it (usually at night, in "astral" form).

Allowing genetic experimentation might be a pre-incarnative choice, but I also believe participation in their salvation program does not necessarily make them negative.
are you people taking into account the fact that service to self lie, and all this 'greys and dna and manipulation' business could be another lie to propagate various thought patterns ?

'hey, we are doing experiments on you, modifying you, and you are passive in this'.
(12-27-2010, 03:41 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]are you people taking into account the fact that service to self lie, and all this 'greys and dna and manipulation' business could be another lie to propagate various thought patterns ?
Of course. Are you taking into account that their may exist an underlying allegorical interpretation to the contact, that is somewhat ineffable?
More fundamentally, do you not see the futility in 3rd density's attempts to project meaning and purpose on 4th-density beings' activities? Yet we, almost invariably, do it anyway and the result typically reveals our own projections.
Quote:Of course. Are you taking into account that their may exist an underlying allegorical interpretation to the contact, that is somewhat ineffable?
More fundamentally, do you not see the futility in 3rd density's attempts to project meaning and purpose on 4th-density beings' activities? Yet we, almost invariably, do it anyway and the result typically reveals our own projections.

Agreed. There will always be distortions-our interpretations based on our ignorance. I try not ,as tempting as the EGO would like, to draw conclusions that in the end were just fragments of the truth.
(12-27-2010, 10:17 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Of course. Are you taking into account that their may exist an underlying allegorical interpretation to the contact, that is somewhat ineffable?

i find that general 'we cant understand other densities' approach some people have quite misplaced.

all densities are just emphasis of various vibrations in the color spectrum. they are not things that are out of the existence of this universe.

so, green, is the emphasis of green vibration, love. it is emphasized over all others in the 4th density. same goes for 5th, and so on.

its not like these vibrations are missing in other densities. even if they cannot be sustained, the behavior patterns relevant to them can be observed especially in 3d entities.

like how an unwise, overcompassionate mother overextends herself to the point of sacrifice for her kids, and even the situations in which she gives unwise compassion to the spoiled sibling that violates her other siblings' rights, or like the extremely self-indulgent or orgy-loving or self-gratifying or dominating behavior of extremely self-centered individuals, or control freaks.

the difference is, both ends of the spectrum will use the tools allowed in their density for their orientation.
(12-27-2010, 10:17 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]More fundamentally, do you not see the futility in 3rd density's attempts to project meaning and purpose on 4th-density beings' activities? Yet we, almost invariably, do it anyway and the result typically reveals our own projections.

Hear hear! And it's important that we keep this in mind. Reasoning and thinking about the motivations of higher level beings is an exercise in futility as far as I am concerned. You're not going to figure them out. You might have a really good feeling about your theory but it will break the first time you encounter a truly higher density entity..

We just don't get them. We're by definition incapable.
(12-27-2010, 11:11 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2010, 10:17 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]More fundamentally, do you not see the futility in 3rd density's attempts to project meaning and purpose on 4th-density beings' activities? Yet we, almost invariably, do it anyway and the result typically reveals our own projections.

Hear hear! And it's important that we keep this in mind. Reasoning and thinking about the motivations of higher level beings is an exercise in futility as far as I am concerned. You're not going to figure them out. You might have a really good feeling about your theory but it will break the first time you encounter a truly higher density entity..

We just don't get them. We're by definition incapable.

what are you doing here, if you are incapable ...

'higher level beings ...'
Sharing an opinion unity...
Are you sending me away?
Quote:Sharing an opinion unity...
Are you sending me away?

We are one -he can't send you anywhere.Cool
(12-27-2010, 12:02 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Sharing an opinion unity...
Are you sending me away?

you got the point, dont dodge it ...
unity100 and Ali, you guys are quarreling like children... xD

Ali, I believe that unity meant "what are you doing here in third density" or planet earth or what have you. However, I think that it's a great time to ask for clarification, rather than become defensive...
There's a lot of attempts here lately to use logic and reason to define how those higher density entities function, what motivates them what they are like where they are from. Basically it's the same age old fallacy of redefining God in man's image... It doesn't work for God it also doesn't work even for a 4th density entity.

In this specific case the motivations for the abductions. People naturally read meaning into this from their own perspective... But this is exactly analogous to a dog studying his master from his own perspective.. He won't get it. No matter how hard he tries, he lacks the faculties. When a dog gets an injection he feels attacked and violated. Even if it saves his life.

I consider this analogous to climbing a tower to see over the horizon. You have to climb first then look. If you look first and then, or not even climb you'll fail.... So my suggestion is if you want to know what being 4th density is like.... Become 4th.... Some on this forum have already taken a peep and have reported their experiences here...

Notably none of them did it with thought and logic. As far as I am concerned these discussions about higher density motivations are merely a function of ego. And I for one was very happy to hear another person voice the same opinion.
(12-27-2010, 12:46 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ali, I believe that unity meant "what are you doing here in third density" or planet earth or what have you. However, I think that it's a great time to ask for clarification, rather than become defensive...
I think you failed to interpret both unity and me correctly.

As far as I am concerned I asked if my initial interpretation "what are you doing in this thread" was correct.
(12-27-2010, 12:53 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot of attempts here lately to use logic and reason to define how those higher density entities function, what motivates them what they are like where they are from. Basically it's the same age old fallacy of redefining God in man's image... It doesn't work for God it also doesn't work even for a 4th density entity.

let me put it this way, from your own words :

in numerous threads regarding existence/infinity, you have asserted that you were 'IAM' (or however that catchphrase would be written in a second person pronoun), you were 'everything', not only in principle, not only referring to a future point in time in 7d in which you would be, but, right now, right here.

basically you were advocating that you were 'IAM' at any given time, everything.

and now you are saying that 'we cannot comprehend the motives of HIGHER beings'.

if, 'YOUARE' at this point in time, then, how there can be 'higher beings' than you at any given time that you cannot comprehend ?

if you are everything at any given time, like you are advocating, then how can you be incapable of 'understanding the motives' of 'higher' entities ?

or is it 'IAM' when it comes to talking in one subject, and totally the opposite when defending religious 'one great god' concept ?

one second you are everything, even the god you purport to be, the other second you are incapable of understanding, and there are 'higher' beings than you.

what happened to 'IAM'.
(12-26-2010, 01:34 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Though I cannot and will not substantiate or qualify the following... There is one well known channelled entity called Bashar that says that the greys were a dying race of physical vehicle (in the future, from this timeline perspective), and as such, it uses a mind/body/spirit complex hybrid of greys/humans. Bashar explains the way this was achieved was through collection of human DNA via abductions, by greys.

In light of what we know about entire races of entities being deposited on different planets to continue their spiritual evolution, continuation of a particular race seems to be given more importance than is warranted. Why not just incarnate into new bodies elsewhere?

I've never understood the whole thing about bloodlines, preserving the race, etc. Those seem to be ideas propagated by those who don't acknowledge the soul. (NOT referring to you, Peregrinus! But to these ideas in general.)

Higher entities help us reincarnate where we need to go next, even when an entire planet and all its races are physically wiped out. Obviously losing a planet or the physical genetics of a race isn't efficient, so of course it makes sense that the Greys would want to avoid that. But it seems strange that entities capable of the sort of travel and other activities they engage in, would know that preserving their physical vehicles isn't more important than the evolution of their souls.

I'm not saying it isn't important to preserve the race. But it seems to be given undue importance, by theories such as the one you describe. The very concept seems to be more rooted in the philosophy of physical evolution giving rise to spirit, instead of the other way around.
(12-26-2010, 06:04 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]This is of course, a subject which we choose not to focus on, for if we did so, we would be no different from the majority of conspiratorial and fear-based STS material that exists around the internet.

To do understand the Law of One is to be invulnerable to all evil. The service to self path is based upon a lack, the lack of using the heart chakra. Positive adepts, having the full use of all chakras, can thus, with less effort, attain levels of power that the negatives cannot reach. Everyone already has a higher self which exists at that level and can be contacted or invoked to ward off any evil.

In unity there exists all, including evil, for all things are part of the creator. To realize this is to be invulnerable to evil.

That said, I will treat the subject at hand:

The first quote I stated does not discount the fact that such things such as genetic experimenting may occur.

In fact, since there a large number of sources which say something along the lines of what peregrinus has said:

The Greys are a dying race. Their genetics are basically beginning to fail, not having enough diversity.

They have a tendency to view the body in the same way that the modern scientific establishment does, though in the far more extreme.

That is that the body is a machine and needs to be fixed like a car or computer, simply needing, in this case, new genes.

However, their attempts have, and will continue to, fail.

The nature of DNA is that of upwardly spiraling striving toward the creator, for DNA, and the body, is basically spiritual in nature.

My next point, I believe is supported though deductions made from the LOO material:

Those upon the STS path face the difficulty of spiritual entropy, the eventual disintegration of the power they collect.

They face this problem on the level of social-memory-complex and mind/body/complex, as listed in the second quote.

DNA being energetic or spiritual, it is continually disintegrating in the Greys.

I still stand by my first post, the basic purpose of STS contact is to spread STS philosophy.

All excellent points! Which further express my own point.

(12-26-2010, 06:04 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]And based on other places from the Ra material, those who likely to have an abduction experience would already be of a somewhat negative nature,

Perhaps in many cases, though not necessarily. Could just be catalyst, as in an opportunity to face some fears and transform them. Or it could be a jolt to awaken by experiencing something outside one's reality.
it may have to do with the racial biases of the planet the race is from.

for example, yahweh has modified some bodies on this planet to make them 'better able to understand the concept of one creator/oneness'. there is no telling that they didnt place a particular modification in these bodies for bias in such beliefs.

for example, we dont have such strength belief bias in asian cultures, or african cultures, or south american. however, some races have a strong belief bias. especially around the area in which yahweh has done their modifications.

maybe it is suggestable that the deneb bodies have also been arranged according to their planet's biases.
Pages: 1 2