Bring4th

Full Version: The Logic for Higher Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All people agree that there is a creator, even when appears that they do not. Those who do not believe in religious ideas, may say that the creator was the Big Bang. The difference in perception is usually in the creator is defined. Science chooses to assume that intelligence came later in the creation process. People who believe in religion assume that intelligence came first.

We are an aware and intelligent species, living around a still youthful sun, within an average galaxy. Yet we have evolved enough to use nature around us, and achieve great technological abilities.

There is no reason to suggest that intelligence does not evolves from nature. Animals and all life appear to have degrees of intelligence.
At the same time, there is no reason to discount that there may be intelligences out there that have evolved hundreds of millions of years ahead of us.

Such intelligences would have evolved enough to create within nature.
(12-27-2010, 12:03 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]All people agree that there is a creator, even when appears that they do not.

great to see that you are able to speak in their steed, without their knowledge. its also fantastic that you are able to know what they actually think, despite they themselves not knowing it.

Quote:Those who do not believe in religious ideas, may say that the creator was the Big Bang. The difference in perception is usually in the creator is defined. Science chooses to assume that intelligence came later in the creation process. People who believe in religion assume that intelligence came first.

there is no such rule that those who talk about the big bang will mention of any god or creator.

Quote: There is no reason to suggest that intelligence does not evolves from nature. Animals and all life appear to have degrees of intelligence.
At the same time, there is no reason to discount that there may be intelligences out there that have evolved hundreds of millions of years ahead of us.

so nabil, let me put it straight, you are basically preaching a middle east god cult to us ...
I am not preaching anything. I am simply sharing some thoughts. Obviously, you don't like that.
You are such a friendly fellow.

(12-27-2010, 03:39 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2010, 12:03 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]All people agree that there is a creator, even when appears that they do not.

great to see that you are able to speak in their steed, without their knowledge. its also fantastic that you are able to know what they actually think, despite they themselves not knowing it.

Quote:Those who do not believe in religious ideas, may say that the creator was the Big Bang. The difference in perception is usually in the creator is defined. Science chooses to assume that intelligence came later in the creation process. People who believe in religion assume that intelligence came first.

there is no such rule that those who talk about the big bang will mention of any god or creator.

Quote: There is no reason to suggest that intelligence does not evolves from nature. Animals and all life appear to have degrees of intelligence.

so nabil, let me put it straight, you are basically preaching a middle east god cult to us ...
(12-27-2010, 07:23 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I am not preaching anything. I am simply sharing some thoughts. Obviously, you don't like that.
You are such a friendly fellow.

your approaches and statements in the Ra's code thread, disagree with your comment.
Thank you for sharing, Nabil. Smile Although I can't objectively prove (no one can right now!) that every person believes in a form of the Creator, I can say that I think that's true. We're structured to believe in a higher power. It's part of life here on this veiled planet. The veil could actually be the reason for the evolvement (is that a word? Lol) of the belief gene. I think that without a built in function of belief in a higher power, life on this planet would lose a lot of meaning for a lot of humans. The drive to develop faith would be gone. And that's an important part of life in this density.

The fact that people hold different concepts as the One Infinite Creator (like for example, the One Infinite Creator, the Universe, the Flying Spaghetti Monster) shows that forming these concepts is an integral part of us and our experience. Therefore, it must have a function to eventually be understood by the group mind. The lack of understanding in this area was what allowed the Orion bad guys to muscle in their structure.