Bring4th

Full Version: Isolation Tank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isolation tanks sound wonderful for meditation and self discovery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank It reminds me of how Ra said people would go into a pyramid for sensory deprivation for initiation.

You can find nearby stores that rent them here: http://www.floatfinder.com/ I plan on using one soon.
Wow. Thank you very much for posting this...I will look into it.
Ra also had this to say about the isolation tank.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

But i get the thrust of your share and i think for someone like myself, this could really help, i love gadgets! Tongue

Have you tried it? Or at least tried to simulate the conditions mentally?
This is scary xD
(02-05-2011, 06:27 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried it? Or at least tried to simulate the conditions mentally?

An hour and a half session is $100, wayyyyy too expensive, instead I meditate in my closet at night with the door closed - close enough.
(02-05-2011, 06:46 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2011, 06:27 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried it? Or at least tried to simulate the conditions mentally?

An hour and a half session is $100, wayyyyy too expensive, instead I meditate in my closet at night with the door closed - close enough.

And what were the results like? As compared to the 'standard' way.
(02-08-2011, 04:35 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2011, 06:46 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]

And what were the results like? As compared to the 'standard' way.

For one thing my back was straight up against a wall which helped, overall it was much easier to meditate, besides being darker and quieter it was also smaller and more cozy, kind of like being in the womb.