Bring4th

Full Version: what is the "density" exactly means?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is this means that human is the entity of third density or animal is the entity of second density? Is this means that the mind or the body is in the specific density? Does a fourth density entity have a body like us? Or they don't need one because they live in the time/space dimension.
The term density refers to a particularly range of frequency in a truly unsegmented scale, or as notes that make up an octave of vibration.
And what is its relationship with dimension. I suppose the first time/space dimension is the fourth dimension. Is that right?
I think that would be the 5 th dimension (not confuse with 5 th density).

We are already 4 dimensional beings, we have 3 dimensions of space and 1 of linear time = 4
At least that is general accepted theory.

Have you seen this ?

Imagining the 10 th dimension Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Imagining the 10 th dimension part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o
(12-27-2010, 06:38 AM)Experience You Wrote: [ -> ]I think that would be the 5 th dimension (not confuse with 5 th density).

We are already 4 dimensional beings, we have 3 dimensions of space and 1 of linear time = 4
At least that is general accepted theory.

Have you seen this ?

Imagining the 10 th dimension Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Imagining the 10 th dimension part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o

It may be right. But is 10 dimensions the right structure? I still wondering whether an entity of the fourth density have a body of the third density?Or it have a body in our dimension, just like us?
You guys are mixing up the mathematical dimensions with the densities. The two are not the same. Clearly.... because a cat, whilst being a 2nd density creature is not a 2 dimensional creature. It is evidently 3 dimensional in space. And at least 4 dimensional in space time.
(12-27-2010, 10:01 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are mixing up the mathematical dimensions with the densities. The two are not the same. Clearly.... because a cat, whilst being a 2nd density creature is not a 2 dimensional creature. It is evidently 3 dimensional in space. And at least 4 dimensional in space time.

We didn't. There's some relationship between them. The cat, 2nd density creature, have a 2nd density body in the our space/time and is exist in 3 dimension space. Human body is a body of 3rd density. But the 4th density is in our time/space, which is 3 dimension time and one dimension space. So it is really confused that what is a 4th density entity like in our space/time or time/space. Do they have a body in our space/time, OR they just have a weightless body in time/space.
So you're saying a first density entity exists only in 2 dimensions? Smile

I was referring however to the link experience you posted. That is purely about the mathematical dimensions. Which is completely incompatible with the Law of One density concept.
(12-27-2010, 11:44 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]The cat, 2nd density creature, have a 2nd density body in the our space/time and is exist in 3 dimension space.

source, reference, or logic behind this ?
Hi Ali
i know that but i wouldn't say complete incompatible, density is related to how aware or how much information is available it would make sense that the higher the density the higher the dimension.

But the correlation can only go so far i suppose
(12-27-2010, 12:04 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2010, 11:44 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]The cat, 2nd density creature, have a 2nd density body in the our space/time and is exist in 3 dimension space.

source, reference, or logic behind this ?
Law of One, Book I, Session 10
“Questioner: Have any of the Maldek entities transformed since then? Are
they still second-density now or are some of them third-density?
Ra: I am Ra. The consciousness of these entities has always been third density.The alleviation mechanism was designed by the placement of this consciousness in second-dimensional physical chemical complexes which are
not able to be dextrous or manipulative to the extent which is appropriate
to the working of the third-density distortions of the mind complex.
Questioner: Have any of the entities moved on now, made a graduation at
the end of a cycle and made the transition from second-density bodies to
third-density bodies?
A: I am Ra. Many of these entities were able to remove the accumulation of
what you call karma, thus being able to accept a third-density cycle within a third-density body. Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated
elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density. As this
planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join
the vibration of this sphere in third-density form. There remain a few who
have not yet alleviated through the mind/body/spirit coordination of
distortions the previous action taken by them. Therefore, they remain.”

See?It imply the body of monkey is a second-density body because their consciousness is in the second-dimensional physical chemical complexes. In this part, the questioner mixed up the concept of "density" and "dimension". Our body must be a third density one and our consciousness is placed in the third-dimensional physical chemical complexes. So the body of an 4th density entity must have a 4-dimensional consciousness.
I can share with you a simplified analogy of my perspective of densities.
Imagine an infinite space that is made of the same thing. It is made of round points of energy that are packed together.
Now think about one of these little ball of energy, and imagine that it is spinning or vibrating in place. Consider what will happen next to it. How many other balls will it affect? how will the vibration be transferred between the balls? What possible shapes are possible with that single point and others?
Let us call this the 1st density.
Now consider two balls of energy connected together, and vibrating and spinning together. We ask the same questions as before.

Now imagine 3 balls connected together and vibrating and spinning together. The first thing we notice about these 3 balls is that can have a common center between them, that is outside them. That is when the 3 connect like a little triangle. Consider again the possible vibrations against other balls, and the possible shapes that can be created.

We can call this 3rd density.

This is a simplification of how I view the different densities.
The actual Octave repeats after the 7th density, in Ra's teachings.

(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]What is this means that human is the entity of third density or animal is the entity of second density? Is this means that the mind or the body is in the specific density? Does a fourth density entity have a body like us? Or they don't need one because they live in the time/space dimension.
(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]What is this means that human is the entity of third density or animal is the entity of second density? Is this means that the mind or the body is in the specific density?

For the 2nd density animal, the mind and body are in 2nd density.
For the 3rd density human, the mind and body are in 3rd density.

The bodies of both beings are in space/time, while the minds are in time/space.

Each higher density subsumes the lower's qualities.

(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]Does a fourth density entity have a body like us?
I know that they can and do have bodies like us. This body is apparently difficult, but not impossible, to manifest in our 3rd density. For 5th density, it is apparently simple.

(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]Or they don't need one because they live in the time/space dimension.
They are still centered in space/time, within their dimension. However, 4th-density time/space is much more transparent to them than our 3rd-density time/space is to us.
Hmmm, is it possible this may be a case of over thinking? Each density is more dense with love/light.
(12-27-2010, 10:10 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, is it possible this may be a case of over thinking? Each density is more dense with love/light.
You are over thinking it. All is one.
Quote:The alleviation mechanism was designed by the placement of this consciousness in second-dimensional physical chemical complexes which are

this doesnt seem to imply dimensionality like that.

it basically says, the advanced spirits were put into less capable bodies.
(12-28-2010, 04:19 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The alleviation mechanism was designed by the placement of this consciousness in second-dimensional physical chemical complexes which are

this doesnt seem to imply dimensionality like that.

it basically says, the advanced spirits were put into less capable bodies.

I didn't say it imply any dimensionality. I said it imply the body of monkey is a body of 2nd density.

(12-27-2010, 09:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]What is this means that human is the entity of third density or animal is the entity of second density? Is this means that the mind or the body is in the specific density?

For the 2nd density animal, the mind and body are in 2nd density.
For the 3rd density human, the mind and body are in 3rd density.

The bodies of both beings are in space/time, while the minds are in time/space.

Each higher density subsumes the lower's qualities.

(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]Does a fourth density entity have a body like us?
I know that they can and do have bodies like us. This body is apparently difficult, but not impossible, to manifest in our 3rd density. For 5th density, it is apparently simple.

(12-27-2010, 06:08 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]Or they don't need one because they live in the time/space dimension.
They are still centered in space/time, within their dimension. However, 4th-density time/space is much more transparent to them than our 3rd-density time/space is to us.
I think this is the right answer by adding that 4th density body could be seen in our space/time. I think it is also a 3 dimensional body and there's no 2 or 4 dimensional bodies. Ra use the term "density" just like us. A 3rd density body could have a 3 dimensional consciousness, while 2nd density body could only allow a 2 dimensional consciousness and the body of 4th density allow a 4 dimensional consciousness to live in.
But i still don't understand the following materials:
Book III,session 63
"As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned.
Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you. The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth-density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth-density upon this plane."

It is the most confusing thing that the 4th density entities will learn to shield their density from the 3rd and the last word "plane" imply that the 3rd and 4th density may not in the same dimension? Could anyone interpret this?
(12-28-2010, 10:01 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the right answer by adding that 4th density body could be seen in our space/time. I think it is also a 3 dimensional body and there's no 2 or 4 dimensional bodies. Ra use the term "density" just like us. A 3rd density body could have a 3 dimensional consciousness, while 2nd density body could only allow a 2 dimensional consciousness and the body of 4th density allow a 4 dimensional consciousness to live in.

In first density, the physical universe is a "body" principle. The arbitrary interpretation/definition of this body requires "mind". "Mind" is a principle that provides structure, organization, and growth, for example. In first density, mind = time, while space = body.

Each density has its own mind and body principles.

(12-28-2010, 10:01 AM)0lin Wrote: [ -> ]But i still don't understand the following materials:
Book III,session 63
"As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned.
Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you. The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth-density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth-density upon this plane."

It is the most confusing thing that the 4th density entities will learn to shield their density from the 3rd and the last word "plane" imply that the 3rd and 4th density may not in the same dimension? Could anyone interpret this?

This statement has never made any sense to me:
Quote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned.
(12-28-2010, 09:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This statement has never made any sense to me:
Quote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned.

I think the only way to explain this is to consider "density" as not only our concept of density but also different planes or "parallel spaces". One density exist in one plane, but the planes are not parallel. They are crossing over each other forming a multi-dimension space. Theoretically, we can see, touch every plane of every density, but planes of densities over 3rd were shield by light. Or maybe we just misunderstanding Dewey B. Larson theory suggested by Ra.
(12-28-2010, 09:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This statement has never made any sense to me:

its the point where dimension difference manifests. green/3rd will be different densities, dimensions, much differently (curiously) from how 1, 2, 3d manifests.
Green ray, fourth density, is ~30 million years, ready for habitation after 2012, though whether it is habituated immediately or held off is one thing I am unsure of, though I suspect it will be held off. 3rd density, though not having the typical disastrous shift, will cease to be inhabited in four to five hundred years. That is what is meant by a gradual shift.
if things progress normally, i very much think there will come a time in which the increasingly 4d compatible generations will chance up right on top of a queer point at which they will be neither 3d heavy, nor 4d heavy, but in the middle body wise.

this could lead to a lot of curious phenomenon regarding paranormal stuff. ie, like going invisible a moment, then being visible (for 3d) the next, and so on.
(12-30-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

its the point where dimension difference manifests. green/3rd will be different densities, dimensions, much differently (curiously) from how 1, 2, 3d manifests.

Earth has already been 4d in time/space for some time. According to the material, Earth will be 4d in space/time in ~2 years. So green ray will be in full force - but even then, still only "taking shape". Does this simply mean that only at that point would conditions be conducive to nature being able to manifest locally (i.e bodies) in that dimension?

But then yellow ray will not "go into potentiation" at that point? Or, like green ray, will not be available in space/time but in time/space for several years?

Why do 4D entities need to "shield" their whole density from 3rd density? Because it is simply not useful energy?

The analog of electrical energy is interesting. It begs the question of how we are currently using 3d electrical energy, or even 2d electrical energy.
(12-30-2010, 01:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its the point where dimension difference manifests. green/3rd will be different densities, dimensions, much differently (curiously) from how 1, 2, 3d manifests.

Earth has already been 4d in time/space for some time. According to the material, Earth will be 4d in space/time in ~2 years. So green ray will be in full force - but even then, still only "taking shape". Does this simply mean that only at that point would conditions be conducive to nature being able to manifest locally (i.e bodies) in that dimension?

it would seem so. but, ra had said that this sphere was already being populated. and the entities were in 3-4 bodies (if im not mistaken). then, that means, these two still overlap, with no differentiation in between them. or, they are different in their time/space ? then, when the planet fully aligns to 4d vibration, will a 4d space/time come into manifestation for the time/space that existed ? however quo says the time/space counterpart of the world will be able to stay in its 3d time/space undisrupted.

Quote:But then yellow ray will not "go into potentiation" at that point? Or, like green ray, will not be available in space/time but in time/space for several years?

we know that yellow ray will still persist for some time due to stored energy from quo material. but, what will happen in space/time with green ray, is a question.

Quote:Why do 4D entities need to "shield" their whole density from 3rd density? Because it is simply not useful energy?

i think they are incompatible.

Quote:The analog of electrical energy is interesting. It begs the question of how we are currently using 3d electrical energy, or even 2d electrical energy.

it sounds like 4d body is more heavy on electrical energy usage, than chemical energy. since 3d body turns chemical energy to atps then uses them. the new body should be probably using energy in more direct way, with transforming it less.

this would mean it would be easier to recharge/feed a 4d body than a 3d body. because more directness in between energy conversion would mean that magnetic or electrical situations would affect 4d body more and easier.
(12-30-2010, 02:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2010, 01:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why do 4D entities need to "shield" their whole density from 3rd density? Because it is simply not useful energy?

What is the mechanism for the incompatibility between 3d and 4d? The logos created each density to have discrete properties.

"Ra: ...The vibratory nature of your environment is true color, green. This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness. However, the nature of quanta is such that the movement over the boundary is that of discrete placement of vibratory level."

"...Then as the fourth-density sphere is activated there is heat energy being generated. I assume that this heat energy is generated on the third-density sphere only. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. The experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete."

If the experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete, then what is going on with the shielding or the incompatibility? Why are 1st and 2nd compatible, (and 1st, 2nd and 4th, combined, compatible)?

EDIT: I think I got it now - they are simply incompatible for a only a certain period of time where they must necessarily be blended and transparent to each other.
(12-30-2010, 04:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2010, 02:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2010, 01:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why do 4D entities need to "shield" their whole density from 3rd density? Because it is simply not useful energy?

What is the mechanism for the incompatibility between 3d and 4d? The logos created each density to have discrete properties.

indeed so !

that's the catch. i think, the discreteness is not so very well there, in early 3 densities.

for, 1, 2, and 3d is able to coexist, and they overlap and physically contact each other.

but, starting from 4th, things change. paranormal starts. it is possible to be invisible to 3, as 4d. i very much suspect from what i understand, it becomes basically a totally different 'dimension'. same goes for 5th and so on. im not sure even the materials of these densities can contact the lower 3, in physicality. in 4th, thoughts also start to directly become things, in a noticeable manner, than just being attractors of catalyst to the self like in 3d or lower.

i also suspect that whatever underlies this, is also the thing underlying the reason behind why Ra names green ray as the springboard ray. the base ray etc.

therefore, this reason, i dont know. there is great disparage in between manifestations of first 3 densities and the 4th. discovering the reason for this incompatibility, disparage, could lead to a lot of insight.

Quote:If the experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete, then what is going on with the shielding or the incompatibility? Why are 1st and 2nd compatible, (and 1st, 2nd and 4th, combined, compatible)?

this is a good question.

Quote:EDIT: I think I got it now - they are simply incompatible for a only a certain period of time where they must necessarily be blended and transparent to each other.

however after that point, 4d will still be able to be invisible to 3rd, however 3, 2, 1th densities will be in the same situation in regard to each other. in a sense, 4d is basically almost totally isolated from 3d, whereas all the other lower densities are isolated from each other only superficially. (in physical sense).
The problem has arisen in that 3D entities find the nature of 4D entities to be very disconcerting. Think about a few billion... what might be considered 'ghosts' seemingly appearing/disappearing all the time on 3D Earth.
are they potential equivalent of 4d body incarnates, or, are they time/space manifestations of 3 or 4d (or higher) entities. that matters.

ra had had said that 4d body is the body that one observes when ectoplasm manifests in a channeling session, if i remember correctly. but, whether it meant the ectoplasm, or it meant various manifestations by channeled entities that people could touch and feel (especially a few famous cases in victorian times in 19th century), i am not sure. it is quite possibly the latter.
(12-30-2010, 05:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]but, starting from 4th, things change. paranormal starts.
What do you mean by paranormal?
By my definition, 'paranormal' starts at 2D with the introduction of prana (or 'life force'). Science can't measure prana (or doesn't acknowledge it), so it's 'paranormal'. Maybe prana is the analog of electricity or magnetism of 1D.

Then, 3D-complexity caries with it other properties that, while possibly familiar, may be considered even more paranormal, like sentience, intentionality and thought forms.
About the disconnect between 3rd and 4th density: somewhere on the forum, someone posted a link called "raised by aliens" or something like that. I don't remember exactly where I saw it. This link leads to a group of postings by someone sharing their paranormal experiences while growing up. Some of these have to do with the person's spirit guide. At one point in his many postings, he talks about his guide telling him that if she were to make herself physically manifest in front of him, he would almost instantly die due to her energetic presence.

It must have something to do with the fact that 4d and above uses energetic bodies, while 3d and below uses chemical bodies. 4d energies or beings must be radioactivity harmful to third density bodies. (or harmful in some other way) This would explain Ra's use of the world "shielding".
Pages: 1 2 3