Bring4th

Full Version: Interesting Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:"Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."

"We can no longer think... is it true? Is it not true? Are they truths or are they lies--if we believe or if we don't believe--no! There are already numerous considerations which make the existence of these beings into a certainty we cannot doubt."

-Monsignor Corrado Balducci

Quote:"If you look into the sky in the early morning you see them playing tag between the stars."

-Muhammad Ali

Quote:“A friend and I were travelling in the english countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. From then on I have come to take this phenomona seriously. I believe that what I saw was not the an object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own. It's as if our dimension is but one among an infinite number of others.

They came over so regularly we could time them. Sometimes they stood still, other times they moved so fast it was hard to keep a steady eye on them.

But I mean, it's what you do with the information. We never used to tell anybody. It was beautifully dissipated when it got to the media. Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to...”

-David Bowie

Quote:"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colours, and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was.

One thing's for sure: I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky."

-Former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter

Quote:“The thing that worries me about the computer age is the fact that people know so much about you. It's an incredible invasion of privacy. And no matter where you are in the world people can monitor you if you're using your credit card. I heard this weird rumor on the Internet about how the military are funding this great big research project, and basically they believe that in the future, the balance of power won't be determined by who has the most nuclear weapons, but by who has all the information. I'm not afraid of being taken over by computers though, because the thing is, computers cannot resist. You can always smash 'em up, and they're totally defenseless. All we need are more people with hammers.”

-Thom Yorke

Quote:"Look, I have a pension to worry about. I have a family to take care of, and they told me to just back away from this entirely or else."

-Astronaut James Irwin

Apollo 15, to Frank Stranges after backing out of speaking at a 1976 UFO convention where he was going to "inform us of the strange things he saw on the surface of the moon."
- -

people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

- -

a lesson that I've learnt the hard way in life BigSmileCoolTongueShy