Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Inquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not spoken to another person directly this, but I hope, brothers and sisters, you can help me with this development that has incurred since my studying of the Ra material.

I can't say I've had a proper initiation or anything as Ra says the adept goes through, but ever since the universe drew me towards the teachings of Ra more than a year ago, I have developed the ability to hear other people's thoughts. I understand it scientifically as my brain being opened and tuned to receive the brainwaves of others within my proximity as it flows through the infinite. It has been happening for sometime, as my friends sometimes look startled as they recognize I can respond to their thoughts. I have NEVER used this 'ability' to control others, rather to assist them if I hear a question they have but they choose not to verbalize. I guess, sometimes if I feel the thought or question warrants a response and they, as I perceive, have some sort of fear blocking their verbalization of the comment, I go ahead and answer them as generally as I can, so as to not boast of this ability, but rather, to help them. This, recently, has been demonstrated moreso since I've been working at a restaurant where I go ahead and "sense" what others want me to do, whether they be coworkers or disgruntled customers, and assist them quicker with their requests whether or not they specifically asked. The times I've assisted this way I've been accurate with what I've heard.

It feels like a curse sometimes though. Like, I'm really not supposed to be hearing these things, but if its a part of human evolution as Ra describes, then my worry is, are psychic abilities a negative trait? Has the road I've been going down to improve my spiritual life, which I suppose you could define as a service to self, be leading me down the road to service to self without permission? Again, I don't use this to control others. But whether or not I like it, I DO hear other people. I can't control it. But sometimes I wish I couldn't. I just want to be normal. But honestly, spiritual discussion is one of the few things that I'm genuinely interested in. Ra said something along the lines that as one awakens, he/she will being to lose interest in the things he/she was interested in before, and find new things that captivate the mind. For instance, I used to be an avid video gamer; playing hours and hours on end without thinking about it. Now, I can hardly sit down for an hour or two and play without losing interest or feeling like what I'm doing is not accomplishing anything or is just plain unfulfilling.

I ask you, brothers and sisters, what is the meaning of this? This seems to be an ability that I've developed and can't return from. Sometimes I feel evil because others can't do this and are frightened by it. Some deny it, some accept it and think its cool, some accept it and see power. Is this an 'evil' power? Am I totally self-serving now even though I only respond to others thoughts if I believe it is an assistance to others?

I know others who have this ability too, I just don't know if they use it like I do. I don't talk to them very often so I can't really ask, and even then, the only way I know they are psychic is because one time we tried some magic mushrooms, sat in a circle at its peak, (before we laid on the ground looking at the sunset) and had a conversation between all of us psychically, and the questions that we would ask telepathically, we would answer verbally. Like, if anybody were videotaping our convo, we would appear to be insane, because we lept from topic to topic without any apparent means to our changing of topics.

Long post, I know, sorry, but I am startled by this as it is becoming more frequent. Am I going down a slippery slope by running with this or should it be repressed?

Repression doesn't sound very "love" oriented, and if everything in the universe is love, then.... is this the kind of love I want? Can I be STO and psychic?

Many thanks, and much love to all.
(12-28-2010, 01:24 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]For instance, I used to be an avid video gamer; playing hours and hours on end without thinking about it. Now, I can hardly sit down for an hour or two and play without losing interest or feeling like what I'm doing is not accomplishing anything or is just plain unfulfilling.

that happened to me too. i had been playing computer games for pastime since 22-23 years or so. yet suddenly 2-2.5 months ago they suddenly became boring.

i cant even sit down and watch anything for 10-15 minutes anymore.
STO and psychic? Of course. It's called telepathy, and we all have it (though most do not use it). Do you have a ringing in your ears?
(12-28-2010, 03:30 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]STO and psychic? Of course. It's called telepathy, and we all have it (though most do not use it). Do you have a ringing in your ears?

Yes, sir. Goes off quite a bit. Tinnitus right? I've tried developing some sort of way to deciphering what a ring in which ear is trying to tell me. Is it if you hear a pitch in your right ear the thought you are thinking or the situation you are in is that of service to others? I get a pitch in my left ear too, but I don't fully understand why it does sometimes since that would mean my thoughts in that moment are of STS nature, and it has happened when I've been helping others or thinking of helping others.

Am I partially correct in my assumption as to the nature and purpose of the ear ringing?
Greetings friends.

This is a re-post of mine on this subject. As always please regard the info as my own personal opinion and nothing more..

Quote:Telepathic abilities start to develop with the use of empathy. An entity who utilises compassion as the tool it is will start to view his 'world' in a more global or unified way. This realisation of oneness is the spark or catalyst for more advanced work.
Because you no longer see 'others' as being seperate your perception of vibrations you chose in the past to exclude become 'visible'. You literally see the Creator and the oneness (unity) in all.
As beings of Light/Love we all vibrate at a certain and uniquely individual rate thus allowing identity. By embracing unity you are opening up, not only to yourself but to the entire creation.
Due to the Law of Reciprocation and Divine Law you are granted, step by step, a corrisponding expansion of awareness on the path to becoming a fully conscious member of the Galactic Community.

Think of empathy as being the precursor to telepathy. As the upper chakras open the corresponding abilities will be released. Green ray - compasssion / empathy, Blue Ray - communication / telepathy. Violet ray - remote viewing / time travel. Indigo ray - manifestation / full consciousness.

The energy centers must be 'worked on' from red through to indigo. Work on the higher chakras only develops as one learns to open the heart and green ray center.

The 'school' of energy work that has been made available to me uses compassion as the key to opening the heart. There are several rituals you can perform to help in the process.

What do you understand by the following?

Calling on the higher self.
Developing the magical personlity.

Love & Light
(12-28-2010, 10:55 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2010, 03:30 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]STO and psychic? Of course. It's called telepathy, and we all have it (though most do not use it). Do you have a ringing in your ears?

Yes, sir. Goes off quite a bit. Tinnitus right? I've tried developing some sort of way to deciphering what a ring in which ear is trying to tell me. Is it if you hear a pitch in your right ear the thought you are thinking or the situation you are in is that of service to others? I get a pitch in my left ear too, but I don't fully understand why it does sometimes since that would mean my thoughts in that moment are of STS nature, and it has happened when I've been helping others or thinking of helping others.

Am I partially correct in my assumption as to the nature and purpose of the ear ringing?

there seems to be such a relevance in between right and left ear ringings as you described.

fairyfarmgirl

I too have learned to decipher the ringing of the ears. It is part of the heightening and honing of the intuitive intelligence. Intuitive Intelligence includes, Intuition, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Psychic Abilities and Healing Abilities as well as advanced Chakra Movement. There is more to this rig and I am still learning. It is only through sharing our discoveries that we can learn to use these re-emerging abilities. I say re-emerging because they are part of being a Luminous Human and very much part of our DNA (the so called "junk" DNA). It is also part of the Pineal gland becoming active in conjunction with the thymus gland (higher HEART chakra located at the midpoint between the HEART and the Throut Chakra.

With all senses it is how you use your abilities that matters. Negative or Positive. What is negative to one is positive to another. These are largely perceptions and the Conscious Mind trying to maintain control over the Soul's expression as a Luminous Human. FEAR is often False Evidence Appearing Real.

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

If psychic people can only be STS, I may as well go flag down an Orion ship right now. Psychic abilities are simply manifested soul potential. Anyone and everyone could be psychic if they underwent the process that leads the the development of such abilities. When the time is right and the seeker has reached the right point in his/her evolution, different abilities bloom like the buds of a flower. It is a completely natural process. I was born psychic, able to see ghosts and the like as far back as I can remember. It seems like it'd be a little unfair to label a little kid negative just because they were born with enough sensitivity to develop psychic abilities without even putting forth effort.

Now, how you USE those abilities is another thing. Obviously, using them to manipulate and control others would be a STS tactic. Using them to help your fellow man would be STO, though at times the line becomes very thin. If you help someone when they did not ask for help, there is the chance you could be keeping them from learning an important lesson in life, and it can overstep their free will, even if the intent was to help. It is a very delicate process, and often comes down to individual cases and your own discernment. Ultimately, it is your own discretion and the decisions that you make that build up or tear down the polarity. The abilities in themselves are neutral. They can be compared to tools...you can use a wrench to fix a car or crack someone's head open, but the wrench is not responsible for what you do with it.
Q'uo talks about the ear ringing towards the end of this recent session: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1016.aspx
That is awesome!!

No ability is inherently STO or STS, they can be used for either. Clearly youve been using your ability to serve others. Can it be used for STS? Of course, but the thing about polarity is that its balanced, so if it can be used for one path it can be used for the other as well.

Id love to be able to read peoples thoughts, it would really help with my shyness and would be very polarizing I believe. Be glad that you have this amazing gift Smile
I've had three threads on two different forums on ringing and tones in the ears. I've read every passage that Ra offered, and everything that Q'uo has said about it. The last time Q'uo was questioned on this, the question was somewhat general in nature, not asking specifically about this ringing, and as very often occurs, Q'uo gave a general and non-specific answer.

I agree with what fairyfarmgirl said in her post above, but in a more general manner.

My conclusions from focusing on this for the last year+ has been that (doctors would call it tinnitus) ringing in the ears is spiritually based and due to fourth density vibration/attunement, or a gift from the higher self/totality complex, or part of each. The more in tune with fourth density vibrations one is, the louder the ringing gets. I find that when I move thought from my head to my heart (which I believe seats thought more in the [higher self/totality complex] spirit than in the [ape] mind), that the ringing becomes louder. This can be willed or done with conscious thought. Additionally, when one hears this constant ringing, negative desires, addictions, or actions that are 3rd density based become lessened or removed altogether, such as the desire to drink alcohol, play video games, watch violent movies, tv,, listen to anything violent or anger based, including music which is not beautiful and soothing, and one may become nauseous at eating meat. In fact, sensitivity to negativity in any and all aspects appears to me to become heightened considerably.

Although at first I found this to be annoying, over time it became for me an indicator of my personal vibration, and as such, I use it as a tool, a speedometer of the spirit, as it were. I do not mind the loss of desire for all the negative things which have fallen away.

When I speak of positive and negative below, I am speaking of positive (Stos) and negative (Sts), not positive (yes) and negative (no).

Tones in the ears are different. One kind is like having multiple tones played perfectly in succession. This is a "Yes these tones are really real" tone. The normal tone is like someone striking a tuning fork, consistent in pitch and simply tapering off in volume.

A tone in the right ear is a positive tone, meaning one should pay attention to the last thought(s) one was thinking as positive in nature. Sometimes the tone will happen without conscious thought, and if one is paying attention, will note that the situation in itself is positive.

A tone in the left ear... may be a reminder, like that little cartoon devil over the shoulder, that choosing the path of the thought previously thought is negative in nature. I have also experienced this tone when I said "I didn't", which told me I did, even if I did not remember it so...

A tone above the head... implies balance. In this one can find neither positive or negative. It is as though the lake is still. Take from this as you wish.
I think you guys would like the movie Powder.
Wow. I was trying to find Powder yesterday on my netflix instant queue, sadly it was not present. I will watch it though.

Thanks turtledude. I was rather shy growing up, and I still tend to listen more than I speak, though hearing other people's thoughts is a responsibility in itself, and before posting here, I thought of it as rather burdensome. From what I've come to understand, aside from how you use it, it is imperative you listen from within your heart. Because even though you hear the thoughts as your brain receives their signals, it also has the power to distort those signals if you're operating in a state of fear. Nervousness, anxiety, anger, the intention to manipulate..expectations.. these can alter how your brain perceives others brainwaves. Remember, the brain is an transmitter & receiver simultaneously. To keep a clear mind, you must solidify yourself in thinking with the heart, as Peregrinus was describing.

Empathy is indeed the precursor to telepathy. You don't think empathy with your mind, you experience it, you feel it. It comes from the heart. It flows without thought. Telepathy flows as well when you develop and expand on this awareness.

Telekinesis, however, I do not know. hahaha Maybe one day.

One step at a time though.

Trust yourself. We are eternal beings capable of so much more than this world leads us to believe.

fairyfarmgirl

Powder is a really old movie. It is available at many public libraries in the US.

Some other movies that show this ability are (not a complete list by any means):

ET
The Last Mimzy
Star Wars trilogy (The first Trilogy live action "Luke use the force" Smile)

fairyfarmgirl