Bring4th

Full Version: If we die to move to 4D, why all the seeming physical preparations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a friend present this to me just a little while ago. She said that she believes we won't have to die to move into 4D-5D. She said that our inner self ...the spiritual us...already knows how to move to 4-5D, but our bodies are the things that need to 'change'. She said it has been her reality that our bodies are being prepared physically to undergo this change to the higher dimension. Apparently a lot of people are undergoing some pretty intense physical changes, and she feels that these changes are to prepare us for moving to 4D. Thoughts?

Also, my husband wanted me to ask you this:

I'll use my husband and myself as examples: Let's say that we (me and hubby) have friends and/or relatives that don't quite qualify for 4D, so they stay for another round of 3D for one reason or another. Let's say me and hubby DO qualify for 4-5D, and we ascend to that level...or 'graduate'.

What would be the experience of our friends/relatives regarding us? Would we just disappear and they would wonder where we went (much like the "rapture" described in the Bible)? Would we be found dead and they would grieve and have a funeral for us? Has Ra said anything about this?
(12-29-2010, 03:23 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]She said that our inner self ...the spiritual us...already knows how to move to 4-5D, but our bodies are the things that need to 'change'. She said it has been her reality that our bodies are being prepared physically to undergo this change to the higher dimension. Apparently a lot of people are undergoing some pretty intense physical changes, and she feels that these changes are to prepare us for moving to 4D.

Kristy, I don't know of any basis for this in the Law of One, but I too have felt this, for many years. I have had a very strong feeling that we must prepare, not just spiritually, but physically as well. And there seems to be a huge movement of people moving in the same direction, of a more sattvic lifestyle (vegetarian/raw vegan diet, yoga, natural healing, etc.).

I cannot help but think that there is a reason behind this.

(12-29-2010, 03:23 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the experience of our friends/relatives regarding us? Would we just disappear and they would wonder where we went (much like the "rapture" described in the Bible)? Would we be found dead and they would grieve and have a funeral for us? Has Ra said anything about this?

No one really knows. We can only speculate. There are multiple threads in The Harvest section on this very topic.
from what i understood from what Ra said, normally this passage should have happened progressively, with the generations increasingly becoming 4d compatible in body. like how the progress from 2d to 3d has been done in a few generations. due to difficulties however, this would take longer in the case of this planet's current space/time. with the possibility of need for removal of 3d population.

quo says however, this possibility has been averted.

then what i understand from this is, generations will increasingly become 4d compatible as they come. 4d incompatible people will live out and die out normally as they would. the increasingly 3-4 d compatible people would increasingly start to live 4d phenomenon. actually this seems to be already happening, judging from the experiences people share in various sections.
(12-29-2010, 03:23 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a friend present this to me just a little while ago. She said that she believes we won't have to die to move into 4D-5D. She said that our inner self ...the spiritual us...already knows how to move to 4-5D, but our bodies are the things that need to 'change'.
My reading of the material seems to make it clear that there will be no instantaneous transformation but will come from gradual change for a period of several hundred years. Also, it will not be 4d-5d but just simply 4d since 5d is an entire octave of density development beyond 4d. I am probably being presumptuous when I say that an enormous amount of the "new age" info out there is from misguided sources. I have found it highly advantageous to stick to the LOO material only. It rings with a veracity and truth that you will see confirmed many times over if you stick to it.
PEACE
Hi Kristy1111

I am sending a Pm to you, please check ;D

Brittany

I have been feeling some intense physical changes for the past few months, and my guides have even said quite clearly that my body is being tweaked to be able to better deal with the new energies coming in. My diet has practically been hijacked, as I am suddenly much less able to digest processed foods and find myself eating more natural, organic products, which my guides say will greatly assist the "tweaking."

As far as the dying issue, I believe it was said that as the planet transitions, everyone would be able to live out the rest of their incarnation before graduating if they wanted to, so I don't think there would be any sudden random dying. As those who did not graduate entered into another 3D incarnation, their memories of those who did graduate would fall back behind the veil of forgetting.
(12-29-2010, 03:23 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]She said it has been her reality that our bodies are being prepared physically to undergo this change to the higher dimension. Apparently a lot of people are undergoing some pretty intense physical changes, and she feels that these changes are to prepare us for moving to 4D. Thoughts?
This would seem to be one of those intense changes to physicality that is happening to a lot of people that is non-structural, non-measurable, not newsworthy, or where there is some kind of conspiracy among the experiencers to not to be examined. Or, perhaps they are getting more hangnails than normal, for example. Something that they would not consider worth mentioning, but certainly a physical change that could be considered intense.
My own physical changes haven't been that substantial lately, but before, months ago I was feeling them. Some really intense symptoms. I called them ascension symptoms. But those have pretty much settled down. Mostly mental changes, but those too have settled down.

I haven't been preparing for upcoming changes into 4D, because I simply don't know if there will be a sudden change.
(08-18-2012, 08:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My own physical changes haven't been that substantial lately, but before, months ago I was feeling them. Some really intense symptoms. I called them ascension symptoms. But those have pretty much settled down. Mostly mental changes, but those too have settled down.

I haven't been preparing for upcoming changes into 4D, because I simply don't know if there will be a sudden change.

Oh but you are preparing, your always preparing hehe.

Thanks Sag.
I think we have to remember that Ra does not hold the word 'die' in the same reverence that we do. In other passages, RA likens dreaming to death, as your spirit temporarily leaves the body to traverse the astral realm, leaving the vessel empty (therefore dead).

The way I understand it, in 3D, we have the red, orange, and yellow ray bodies activated. In 4D, we have the red, orange, and green ray bodies activated. In both realities, our red (physical) and orange (functional) bodies remain. It is our yellow (confusion) and green (understanding) bodies that switch out for each other, which I would argue could embody our 'brain bodies' or worldviews/perceptions. I think the reason that 3D and 4D are incompatible is because they both embody ways of using our brains or our thought processes to view the world around us, which makes sense by their definitions as well. If 3D is the density of confusion and 4D is the density of understanding, there seems to be a type of 'graduation' that happens; if you start confused and move towards understanding, you don't maintain your confusion. You get rid of it. I think a 3D to 4D transition or 'death' might end up being like waking up one day and you will just see the world differently. You're be aware of new things and more things, and there may be other things that disappear completely.

In the end, the 'death' involved in moving from 3D to 4D might be nothing more than a deep sleep. Our bodies may go into monkey-mode for however long, we don't need to necessarily accept that the red and orange bodies will die; it may only be the yellow ray body that experiences 'death' in the end.
I have had the feeling death in the old way won't be required for awhile now. I guess after experiencing the death archetype for myself I can see how death comes in a myriad of ways. The old me really did die a month and a bit a go and ever since I have felt like a new person, literally.

TBH I have been feeling the change into 4d very much so since that death so it makes me wonder if that is the death Ra is talking about, as I said in another thread it is feeling gradually instant. It's like I can pick up so much more in here now, lots of subtleties I would have missed before due to the largely still negative nature I held. People are actually asking me for advice but not always in a cut and dry way but subtly again.

This could also be seen as having a duel body so perhaps we will live out this incarnation in a dual body and then when we physically die go into a fully 4d body. I wonder though if we are already stretching out our dual body now could we not live for much longer ? It seams like I'am in a stage of learning how to communicate with this new energy and every week I have some new breakthrough, every week the energy feels stronger and I get more centred and seam to learn more about the nature of this reality. Negative thoughts are few and far between for me now and even when they do pop up they are drowned in my center of light.

(08-19-2012, 10:21 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand it, in 3D, we have the red, orange, and yellow ray bodies activated. In 4D, we have the red, yellow, and green ray bodies activated.
Are you sure about that? The yellow-ray vehicle is of the complex of energies supported by the yellow-ray sphere of the earth, which goes into potentiation locally in 4D.
For what it's worth, Ra is talking about actual physical death - not metaphorical or partial or whatever. Sometimes things are simple.
(08-19-2012, 10:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]For what it's worth, Ra is talking about actual physical death - not metaphorical or partial or whatever. Sometimes things are simple.

I'd agree, especially given the way that Don worded the question

Quote:You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

If it were a process different from our current understanding of death, I believe Ra would have corrected that.

But also the way Ra words their answer:

Quote:The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

I see this as saying the death will occur according to our current understanding (distortions) of death. Any other logical interpretations?
Guess there is no point in over complicating it, either way It's the same outcome.
(08-19-2012, 10:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2012, 10:21 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand it, in 3D, we have the red, orange, and yellow ray bodies activated. In 4D, we have the red, yellow, and green ray bodies activated.
Are you sure about that? The yellow-ray vehicle is of the complex of energies supported by the yellow-ray sphere of the earth, which goes into potentiation locally in 4D.
For what it's worth, Ra is talking about actual physical death - not metaphorical or partial or whatever. Sometimes things are simple.

Yea, I totally brainfarted on that. I meant orange, not yellow. You are correct. I edited my earlier post too (for clarity)

I totally understand that we're talking about death, but what I am saying is that if the 3rd density body 'dies', the red/orange could remain in an primal state until the green ray body activated. This could be considered a 'long sleep' or a hibernation state even. If the yellow ray body goes into potentiation, would that not fit the concept of death? I'm only arguing the possibility. Like Sagittarius said, it really leads to the same place, so it's the same as arguing semantics Tongue

Avocado

I think we will build cocoons in trees and dissolve our bodies into a soup of proteins and DNA. but that's just me BigSmile
Here just a thought.
When you go to 4d for good your 3d physical body ceases to exist. It disapears from a 3rd density perspective. It 'dies'.
This however is not congruent with what many associate emotionaly with death, perhaps as a painful event of losing or damaging the body etc.
When Ra talks about death I feel this may be very open to interpretation as to what exactly is meant.
(08-19-2012, 10:21 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have to remember that Ra does not hold the word 'die' in the same reverence that we do.

That's a very good point and reminder!
I 'feel' as if we are meant to ascend right here on Mother Earth. That's the Game of Duality. To chose the Light and bring Heaven to Earth. The Kingdom of God is in All of Us. It is our mission (if we chose to acceptSmile) to evolve and grow while we are here on the Living Library called Mother Earth. And I chose to look at it more like our bodies/minds are already waiting for us in higher dimensions. It's just us up to us to grow in each dimension before we can ascend to the higher dimension and then when we chose to leave our physical bodies aka physical vehicles then we got to a higher dimension and we turn on our new physical vehicle.

It's hard to explain the way I 'feel' but I believe it's a much much smoother transition then when we have been lead to believe. Instead of looking it as dieing how about looking at it like we just update/upgrade? Kind of losing our baby teeth and getting adult teeth. Did our teeth die? I suppose they did but we IMO should look at death more like losing our teeth. A joyous occasion that brings bigger and better things.

Who knows, death could be completely transparent to us.
Will 4D children be born, then, to 3D mothers? I'm curious to know what this will be like. How will a mother perceive a 4D fetus as she carries it? If 4D bodies are chemically different from 3D bodies, will a 4D infant take normal 3D mother's milk?

Or will it be the case that adult 4D bodies will emerge spontaneously from potentiation when the time is right? Seth hints that consciousness generates form as required by the prevailing situation.
(08-21-2012, 03:39 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Will 4D children be born, then, to 3D mothers? I'm curious to know what this will be like. How will a mother perceive a 4D fetus as she carries it? If 4D bodies are chemically different from 3D bodies, will a 4D infant take normal 3D mother's milk?
There is a rather long transition period. Remember the core vibration subsumes any lower density, with 4D having the potential capability of controlling manifestation in 3D (which is followed by 2D and 1D). Even after 4D is fully active, without the mind knowing how to control its lower manifestation, the 3D body will be operating by its default, unconscious patterning. After mind has developed sufficiently, the 3D pattern can be changed. Eventually, the 3D pattern will become comparatively uncomfortable and burdensome to maintain.

(08-21-2012, 03:39 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Or will it be the case that adult 4D bodies will emerge spontaneously from potentiation when the time is right? Seth hints that consciousness generates form as required by the prevailing situation.
The 4D body's utility follows more directly with the development of one's consciousness. That development is very basic at the first subdensity of 4D, and probably highly potentiated initially.

Zen, by highly potentiated, you mean manifesting capability is potent? Lot's of power without wisdom. We'll be manifesting our body in somewhat chaotic fashion in the early stages of 4D till we learn how to control our thoughts?

I'm not sure if that's what you mean by potentiated development. Maybe potentiation means a potential for, rather than potency.
(08-31-2012, 08:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, by highly potentiated, you mean manifesting capability is potent? Lot's of power without wisdom. We'll be manifesting our body in somewhat chaotic fashion in the early stages of 4D till we learn how to control our thoughts?

I'm not sure if that's what you mean by potentiated development. Maybe potentiation means a potential for, rather than potency.
I meant latent as in to grow into what is potentially provided.