Bring4th

Full Version: New Year Celebrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings friends, last post for this year.

We are just getting prepared for our trek up to a local castle ruins. we will have a great view of the fireworks down in town and are all set to camp out for the night. Thankfully it's not too cold, we'll make a fire amd grill some food - my daughter has a bunch of fireworks, rockets and stuff. Reminds me of myself as a kid - I could have spent all day in the shops looking at fireworks.

I'm so happy to be able to spend this time with my loved ones - It's the best!

Wishing you all a very good new year.

Love & Light

fairyfarmgirl

Have a wonderful view of the fireworks, Ashim! Gee it must be warm or at least temperate where you are. Here it is COLD and Snowy! and today is a sunny.

We are readying our home to host a party with other friends who have children. A child friendly celebration-- We plan to make ice cream with our new icream ball and make really funny hats. I am so happy a friend is supplying dinner. YAY! I have the night off from being executive chef-mom!

Happy New Year to all!

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

I have to go to work early tomorrow so I will be in bed well before the clock strikes midnight, but I plan to spend some time with the hubby and look back on all the great things that happened this year. It sounds like an awesome trip, hiking to castle ruins, Ashim. About the only ruins we have around here is the abandoned gas station up the road. Smile Hope you have a great time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
i went with my family to a small city/village up in the mountains, we were having our dinner for new year at a restaurant that we booked in antecedence, and when the clock stroked midnight the fireworks started in celebration, and to my delight we were only 30 meters from the shooting base. (the restaurant is near the center square)

Everyone was in the street watching 15 minutes of non stop fireworks.

Awesome

Happy new year everyone !
Happy new year!
Happy New Year everyone!!!
happy new year 2011...