Bring4th

Full Version: I don't know about you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But I feel that we have a job to do.

There is much talk about accepting things as they are, because they are part of the one. The one, that we are all part of.

I am polarized. And as a polarized person, I can't help but do work towards what I believe in.

I have noticed a lot of passivity, and accepting attitudes from many members here. And I do not see the fire, or the willful attitude to polarize, as an individual and as part a of larger group.
I think that many people misunderstand what the Law of One is all about. They forget that the law includes different densities, that all have their own attributes.
It may be normal for the first or the 4th density entities not to engage reality forcefully. It may be also good to do that sometimes, for a 3rd density entity. But polarization requires action. Sure, it will eventually be balanced, but that balancing also depends on our experiences, and our actions.

I like to see people who are passionate about what they believe in.
Children are very much like that

And I heard that all children go to heaven.

I say, challenge the world
Please see this thread The Wanderer's Prerogative
each of us changes the world around us in a multitude of ways, action is inevitable

personally my experience has been such that harder i push for action the harder i am pushed backwards into inaction

my lesson in this respect has been of faith, gratitude and patience, although i appreciate that everyone's journey is unique
Do you paddle upstream or go more with the flow?
What does work generate?
Why does the Dalai Lama always have a big cheesy grin on his face?
How does 'life' communicate with us?

If you recognise the Creator in all things you will become a beacon of light, a well of spiritual gravity.
When the sense of the infinite touches a human life and that entity cries out in joy and in thanks to the Creator the flood gates of the Heavens open.
There will be no more 'thinking it out' - there is infinite trust and faith in the Source of all.

Love & Light
(01-01-2011, 06:48 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]If you recognise the Creator in all things you will become a beacon of light, a well of spiritual gravity.
When the sense of the infinite touches a human life and that entity cries out in joy and in thanks to the Creator the flood gates of the Heavens open.
There will be no more 'thinking it out' - there is infinite trust and faith in the Source of all.

Love & Light

You were inspired writing this weren't you ;D
of course theres something to do. I dont know much about Ra, this and that beyond what ive been told.

but we have to keep the light strong and the fire burning blinding from the cold stone and darkness of the universe.
i do understand and can relate to what it is that you are saying nabil,
and I tried this myself alot of times facing myself running against walls eventually.

As I understood it was my ego that wanted to do its job, to do something tangible out of the realization
that i had a job to do and being a spiritual being having a human experience.

Then i realized for myself, we are not necessarily here to "change the world" - and we just can't by ourselves
and will end up in frustration at some point. No matter how random things seem there is always a grad scheme at working
enfolding from one choice point to another (since free will is paramount)

and Ra also clearly stated nothing is ever lost - and everyone or also the density of a planet or group complex or whatever
gets to its destination on its own clock - and we don't have the smallest clue how our details look to management (as DW likes to call them)

but to be the best we can be - or be the change we want to see - and we mostly do this by seeing the creator in all things and its tools of love and light working
in all that we do and our other-selves do mirroring back is indeed the real job to do here, I believe - being the candle in the dark - that is it in my opinion.

After all this density is called the density of choice, polarity, dualism - STS or STO
which way do you wanna go...? so to speak - anything but the creator being in everything and our free will to decide
how love and light are working is nothing but merely part of the illuison

Heart

fairyfarmgirl

I find that the http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=849 is spot on. Thank you, Pere! --fairy