Bring4th

Full Version: Thousands of blackbirds fall dead from sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?s...03/0117243

Quote:"In a fashion worthy of a King or Hitchcock novel, blackbirds began to fall from the sky dead in Arkansas yesterday. Somewhere between 4,000 and 5,000 birds rained down on the small town of Beeb, Arkansas, with no visible trauma. Officials are making wild guesses as to what happened — lightning strike, high-altitude hail, or perhaps trauma from the sound of New Year's fireworks killed them."

magnetism or vibrational change ?
Bizarre, in a possibly related way Arkansas has experienced a lot of seismic activity recently.

Coincidently there have been an average of 2-3 minor earthquakes a day for the past week in the area.
This too: fish mysteriously dying http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/02/arkansas.fish.kill/
And this: tornado on friday http://www.4029tv.com/r/26340183/detail.html

Some weird disasters/events in arkansas, we should send our prayers.
I suspect HAARP.
Thousand of birds, and about 100,000 fish have died so far in Arkansas, in the last 5 days, and no one seems to know why. The birds appear to just drop down into the trees and ground, and collide with each other. The fish just washes ashore.
One thing that we know about birds and fish, is that they use earth's forces, such as the magnetic field, in their migration patterns. They seem to be hard wired for that.
I wonder if there is more to this story than we know so far. Is it possible for example that localized changes in the magnetic field are taking place?
The explanation so far is that the birds may have been through a storm, and that they where hit by lightning, or hail. This is not convincing however, because of the large number of birds affected, and the lack of a precedent. There has been suggestions that fireworks may have played a role. But these black birds do not fly at night, which leaves a question mark there.
The fish have been discovered along a 20 mile stretch of a rivers. There is a report that some taken to the labs appeared sick. So far, there seems to be a mention of only one type of fish. This may become significant if there are other types of fish that have not been affected.

My money is on human activity as cause for all these deaths. But I have lost many bets before.
I am curious. Do you remember where or when. I will try google

(01-04-2011, 12:51 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]This has also happened in Kentucky and Texas.
and now Russia says 2 million birds dead there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt7cxw6Zg0

CNN quote massive trauma

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/03/arkansa...tml?hpt=T2

I've also seen a report in Canada of tens of thousands of birds, but no media outlet, just a single website so far.

and, Baton Rouge

http://www.wbrz.com/news/hundreds-of-dea...new-roads/

Staten Island

http://gothamist.com/2007/12/23/45_birds_found.php

Brittany

I was wondering if anyone else had picked up on this weirdness. From what I've read, only one type of fish was affected in Arkansas, which is why people are so puzzled. All of the birds were said to have died from "blunt trauma to the vital organs" but no one seems to be sure what could cause this. You'd think if they'd been hit by lightning there'd be obvious scorching.

It reminds me of the movie Signs, where birds are flying into invisible UFOs and falling to the ground dead. LOL...one could hope, anyway. Not the dying and everything, but the UFO part would be cool. Smile
This is very disturbing. Bees disappearing and birds dying...

My first thought is that the STS entities are testing some sort of weapon.

Or...the birds are colliding with a cloaked starship!
(01-04-2011, 07:17 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Or...the birds are colliding with a cloaked starship!

This has been my thought too... could be STS ships though, and this might be a tactic to introduce another fear.
or, maybe, the secret gubernment is trying to do what they have been doing all along since tesla died, using their shiny ufos and doing that :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#7

Quote:8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft which have undersea bases. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have the ability to just fly in these craft or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their power source? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

remember that these craft are only as fast as earth's energy. apparently, increasing earth's energy would mean that this craft would go faster. if, the earth's energy is low at a particular location, the craft would not be able to go as fast as it should. it is possible that a lot of the ufo sightings of that kind (shiny balls) are due to that reason (except for the blatant, in-formation shows they do in mexico city), because the craft are unexpectedly slowing down in low-energy locations. and for that reason, they are apparently wanting to enhance the 'vibratory change' as Ra puts it, which, i understand as increasing and spreading and uniforming the vibrations throughout earth, so these craft can move fast and easy.

if so,

first, it is appalling that these people are actually increasing the vibrations that are going to bring the change which will end the existence of secret or open governments (at least, open ones in today's norms), 'national secrets', and the current earth society in all its physical and spiritual ways. (not to mention that green ray is a ray of revelation in which all kinds of self are revealed in full, cant hide anything)

second, it is rather fitting and ironic that, it was a group that don elkins was a part of, which explained this secret weapon thing through channeling to the planet, since it was probably one of these shiny balls that led to death of thomas mantell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantell_UFO_incident , since don was enrolled in thomas mantell's flight school at that time, and probably knew him.
The mystery continues

Hundreds more black birds have falling to their death in Louisiana, and thousands of fish washed ashore in Maryland.
There are also reports of dead birds from Indiana.
There are no credible answers yet.

Here is a quote from a news source

She said the fish usually swim to warmer waters before the severe cold weather that the area experienced in December. There is no word on why the fish didn't do that.

And the mystery gets stranger, this is from Brazil

News Quote

04/01/2011 Mysterious killing of fish in coastal

A survey conducted by the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Paraná, Paranaguá on the coast of the state, indicates that at least 100 tons of fish (sardine, croaker and catfish) have turned up dead since last Thursday off the coast of Parana.
My 1 st thought was HAARP to. I went out today in my hood and heard 4 states had dead Birds in the South Tn.,MS.,LA.,and AR. Lots of birds and Drum Fish in the river by Be Be. With the quake activity you'd think it could be SO4 Dioxide from the cracks. It was mentioned by one Lady that she heard Aluminum from Chemtrails lots of them all over down here. All over head today hope it's not a chemacide for humans having their dry run tested on birds and fish. Send protection in prayers please. Dandylion
youtube found Top US Official Murdered for exposing cause of bird and fish deaths. Environmental biological weapon injected in ground, by Pine Bluff Ar. and leaked from chemtrail over river PHOSGENE expands lung makes them blow up. Got it from middle east the Russian diplomats were accusing us of not exposng of it and they put it in our ground that really sucks. :@
New Zealand now. The "didn't swim to warmer waters" doesn't (pardon the pun) wash in this case or in the hundred tons of fish, alligators, turtles, etc. in Brazil. It's summer time there.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/hundre...19fdr.html
Wow this is a global phenomenon now, its going be be interesting to see how this is explained by the rationalists.
Sweden, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas bird deaths.

New Zealand, Brazil, Arkansas, Maryland fish deaths.

The timing is pretty syncretic.
The injuries of the red-winged blackbirds in Arkansas were consistent with the injuries birds sustain when they fly into something hard (or vice-versa). Two possibilities spring to mind:

A) A UFO hit them; or
B) There was a sudden, wild fluctuation in the local magnetic field (which birds use to navigate), which may have disoriented them, causing them to fly into the ground.
(01-05-2011, 10:19 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]The injuries of the red-winged blackbirds in Arkansas were consistent with the injuries birds sustain when they fly into something hard (or vice-versa). Two possibilities spring to mind:

A) A UFO hit them; or
B) There was a sudden, wild fluctuation in the local magnetic field (which birds use to navigate), which may have disoriented them, causing them to fly into the ground.

can it be that :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#3

Quote:8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.
(01-05-2011, 01:06 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2011, 10:19 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]

can it be that :

Quote:8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

I was thinking exactly that. Arkansas is a "hotspot" for black triangle UFO sightings.
There are two threads on the same subject. Perhaps they could be merged?
(01-05-2011, 06:25 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this is a global phenomenon now, its going be be interesting to see how this is explained by the rationalists.

I've given up arguing the irrationality of rationality. It must have been a missile.
considering that there has been various of these incidents in a few states in usa, then, just after the very same day the same happened in sweden, can it be that russians are moving such a base as described below ? and that it had caused such incidents ?

Quote:
(01-05-2011, 10:19 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]The injuries of the red-winged blackbirds in Arkansas were consistent with the injuries birds sustain when they fly into something hard (or vice-versa). Two possibilities spring to mind:

A) A UFO hit them; or

can it be that :

Now, we have 40,000 crabs dead in the U.K

This is getting stranger by the hour

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/articl...-mysteries

The weirdest thing so far is a river that turned bright green in Victoria, "Canada, I think"
http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/30/...ght-green/

I don't know what is going on, but I feel that someone or something is missing with our heads. There are little to connection all these different animals, locations, and occurrences.

The number of incidences is now in the dozens
Here is a Google map of the many places where these mysteries are taking place

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&h...5af104a22b
Considering that the entire world is experiencing these wildlife issues, I would suspect that it is in no way related to missles, UFOs, fireworks, or weather.

My guess is that it is electromagnetic. Fish, birds, and bees seem to be the only creatures mysteriously dying, and they navigate and fly based on the electromagnetism of the earth (e.g., birds knowing how to fly south for the winter).

Here is a report that Tampa airport shut down because certain runways are no longer aligned with the proper geomagnetic coordinates, and need to be repainted in order to identify the proper runway heading information:

http://www.gadling.com/2011/01/06/shift-...rt-to-rep/

(Within that link contains more links to the official FAA notices)

If the wildlife fallout is due to Earth's shifting magnetic fields, then this would explain why things are happening all over the globe, instead of isolated pockets. The magnetic pole is even said to be moving all over the place these days:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/..._pole.html

(it's an interesting article by National Geographic from 2005, but the poles are still shifting as rapidly as ever, according to a NASA news clip I saw recently)

So if I had to give up the idea of this being related to Earth's magnetics, then I would agree with Peregrinus that it is the elite governments using HAARP to lash out over the fact that their empires and control structures are in the midst of crumbling.

You can Google on the following events, but I'm sorry I don't have the time to grab all the links right now:

----------------------------------------

Tennessee, Wilson County (hundreds of dead birds)

Arkansas (fish & >5000 blackbirds)

Kentucky (dead birds)

Texas - 200 birds found dead along Highway bridge in town of Rockwall

Louisiana (90,000 drum fish in the Arkansas river, 500 birds)

South Carolina - thousands of dead Menhaden fish at Folly Beach

Faenza Italy - thousands of Doves suffocated and died
~100 Jackdaw birds found dead in the streets of Falkoping, Sweden

Fishkill in St. Clair river in Ontario, Canada

Fishkill in Spruce Creek, Port Orange, Florida (1000s of fish after a "cold snap")

Chesapeake Bay, Maryland (fish washing up)

Parangua, Brazil - 100 tons of sardines, croaker and catfish wash up dead on Brazilian coast

Thanet, England - 40,000 devil crabs turn up dead

Coromandel, New Zealand - hundreds of snapper fish turn up dead

(EDIT: I just realized Nabil posted an awesome Google map showing all the events.. Thanks, Nabil!)
--------------------------------

In conclusion, it seems that either HAARP has gone berserk, or the magnetics of the planet have our wildlife trying to swim up and out of water, or nosediving into the ground.

Has anyone recognized this yet: This is one of the first events that we've had as a society where there has been a global issue involving the same set of wildlife types. Thanks to the Internet, we can see much farther as to where this craziness is happening on a global scale. It's quiet alarming, and quite underrated, in my opinion. Experts are scratching their heads and totally writing it off, yet we the people are merely looking at the situation and saying, "Wow. What a coincidence for birds to die all over the globe. Welp? Back to my soap operas!"

Something THIS profound is happening before our eyes, and it seems that very few people care to question it and ask the deeper questions of "why" and "how". Huh

The Confederation of Planets talks about many people choosing not to awaken for the harvest during this cycle, but the lack of awakening over something like this seems utterly mind-boggling to me. :-/

Steve
My missile comment was a joke, hehe. Whatever is irrational appears to be what mainstream media goes with.

I'm doubting magnetism now though, for it two instance of the birds in two places I have seen that the cause has been established as massive trauma, or more specifically, massive internal bleeding.

There was a post on YouTube called something like "Is this HAARP?" where the video showed an anomaly I have never seen before, a funnel coming out of the clouds and it creating a huge light where it met the water, like electricity would. They then showed the effect of this funnel, dolphins cooked alive.
Oh, I totally picked up on that, bud! That's why I put in Fireworks, as well, which we know could not possibly be the cause, yet is being heralded in the mainstream. :-)

You got me thinking a little bit about the trauma aspects. I started wondering about the negative governments... There are a lot of christ-conscious sources of channeling out there, and many talk about how the negative elites realize they are losing their power, so they are doing very irrational things to try to exercise whatever vestiges of power they might have remaining.

Interesting to speculate upon, for sure!
Steve

(01-06-2011, 05:42 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]My missile comment was a joke, hehe. Whatever is irrational appears to be what mainstream media goes with...
(01-06-2011, 05:42 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]My missile comment was a joke, hehe. Whatever is irrational appears to be what mainstream media goes with.

Yeah, I caught that! So true!

(01-06-2011, 05:42 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm doubting magnetism now though, for it two instance of the birds in two places I have seen that the cause has been established as massive trauma, or more specifically, massive internal bleeding.

But if, as Steve suggested, they took a nose dive into the Earth, then that could account for the trauma.

(01-06-2011, 05:42 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There was a post on YouTube called something like "Is this HAARP?" where the video showed an anomaly I have never seen before, a funnel coming out of the clouds and it creating a huge light where it met the water, like electricity would. They then showed the effect of this funnel, dolphins cooked alive.

On New Year's Eve I saw what looked like a funnel shaped light in the clouds, with a stream of light going from the funnel to the land. I immediately ran inside to get my hubby, who said it was just a searchlight, for New Year's. I then felt sheepish. The funnel shape then dissipated into the clouds, but we could still see the stream of light going from the top of the trees to the clouds.

But now I wonder... Search lights usually move around. This didn't.
swedish national veterinarian's commission says the birds in sweden died from internal injuries that are consistent with those happening from external blows. so, basically, they have been hit ?
(01-06-2011, 05:55 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I started wondering about the negative governments... There are a lot of christ-conscious sources of channeling out there, and many talk about how the negative elites realize they are losing their power, so they are doing very irrational things to try to exercise whatever vestiges of power they might have remaining.

Just killing all those birds would give them a tasty treat for breakfast, from the pain and suffering from the birds. But they get plenty of that, so there's gotta be more to it...I know some people who are really freaked out about the bird deaths...the STS entities get a lot more food from human fear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6