Bring4th

Full Version: Invoking a Great Mass of Light Strength
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=72&ss=1#7

72:7
Quote:We may note that such a configuration of free will, one-pointed in service-to-others, also has the potential for the alerting of a great mass of light strength. This positive light strength, however, operates also under free will and must be invoked. We could not speak to this and shall not guide you, for the nature of this contact is such that the purity of your free will must, above all things, be preserved. Thus you wend your way through experiences discovering those biases which may be helpful.

Anyone have any ideas on how to call upon and receive this great mass of light strength? It seems like it could be very useful.
I was going over that session last night. Session 73 adds slightly upon it saying..

Quote:Questioner: What I was trying to get at was that this alerting of light strength is, as I see it, a process that must be totally a function of free will, as you say, and as the desire and will and purity of desire of the adept increases, the alerting of light strength increases. Is this part of it the same for both the positive and negative potentials and am I correct with this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. To avoid confusion we shall simply restate for clarity your correct assumption.

Those who are upon the service-to-others path may call upon the light strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve. Those upon the service-to-self path may call upon the dark strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve.

I don't know anything about magic, so I can't help in that area. I've certainly noticed the doubling effect when seeking together with someone else..your clarity increases dramatically. Working in a group would seem to be one of key attributes, with a daily focus on increasing ones purity and will.
Free will is one of the most essential parts of existence, in sense maybe even the most important part because everything about you and the situation you're in right now is directly or indirectly the result of your free will choices. Meditation/magic is the act of focusing your free will entirely penetrating the veil and/or contacting/manifesting your higher self. So it makes sense that any extra energy given to you from "somewhere else" would be directly proportional to your free will desire to serve on either path in that moment. It's like a computer: it can run one program or many programs, and most of the time you're not using your CPU to its fullest potential, you could close all the unnecessary programs and run the program you want to its fullest potential when it isn't competing for resources with other programs.
(01-03-2011, 02:04 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]I've certainly noticed the doubling effect when seeking together with someone else..your clarity increases dramatically. Working in a group would seem to be one of key attributes, with a daily focus on increasing ones purity and will.

That's what the LLResearch Homecoming is all about. Come if you can!Smile
(01-04-2011, 05:18 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2011, 02:04 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]I've certainly noticed the doubling effect when seeking together with someone else..your clarity increases dramatically. Working in a group would seem to be one of key attributes, with a daily focus on increasing ones purity and will.

Hear hear Eddie!

: )
It's something I am definitely interested in! I will be considering it in the future =)
How I wish they were a tad closer!

Wanderer-Man: One does so with positive intention. As an example, I call upon the light when healing: "With much gratitude I call upon the light and love to help heal this beautiful soul".

You can call for help regarding anything, there is much help waiting to serve, just as we are :¬)
(01-05-2011, 09:28 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]How I wish they were a tad closer!

Perhaps one of these days I'll win the lottery, and we can have one at Avebury.Angel
(01-05-2011, 11:43 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2011, 09:28 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]How I wish they were a tad closer!

Perhaps one of these days I'll win the lottery, and we can have one at Avebury.Angel

I look forward to it ;¬)
(01-04-2011, 11:20 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2011, 05:18 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]

Hear hear Eddie!

: )

Are there any pics of the last homecoming?
(01-03-2011, 09:13 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=72&ss=1#7

Anyone have any ideas on how to call upon and receive this great mass of light strength? It seems like it could be very useful.

Seems to me Derek quoted the answer, in general terms:
Those who are upon the service-to-others path may call upon the light strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve.

How does one then increase this purity? I guess that's for you to answer for yourself?

I don't believe it comes through magic, per se, but that the quality of the "magical power" likewise manifests in proportion to one's crystallization or, put another way, intensity of desire to serve purely.

How much the Homecoming gatherings develope this, again, may be up to you.
To what extent group work (L/L's Homecoming being one particular example among a wide range of possibilities) plays into the question of the invocation and application of light is a good corollary consideration of the original question.

Without diverting the intent of the thread further, I just wanted to respond to the question about homecoming pictures. Agatha, we hope to make the first video of an L/L workshop sometime in the near future. We'll announce it on the Bring4th website should it ever manifest.

And briefly back to the original question, I second Derek and Peregrine in targeting the "strength and purity of [the entity's] will to serve" as that which is most consequential in any figuring of invoking light energy.

I don't have anything to offer in terms of technique, only to say that the heart of the matter is as previously stated and is where the bulk of the work lies.

: ) GLB
So do you think just saying a little prayer "I call upon the great mass of light strength to help me serve and spread the love" combined with faith that that you will be helped - what do y'all think of that strategy? What are your techniques?
I think the following section is good at describing how light strength is accessed and how it works

Quote:74.12
Questioner:
You stated that a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. Could you describe just exactly how this works and what the uses of this would be?

Ra: I am Ra. There are sound vibratory complexes which act much like the dialing of your telephone. When they are appropriately vibrated with accompanying will and concentration it is as though many upon your metaphysical or inner planes received a telephone call. This call they answer by their attention to your working.

Questioner:
There are many of these. The ones most obvious in our society are those used in the church rather than those used by the magical adept. What is the difference in the effect in those used in our various churches and those specifically magical incantations used by the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. If all in your churches were adepts consciously full of will, of seeking, of concentration, of conscious knowledge of the calling, there would be no difference. The efficacy of the calling is a function of the magical qualities of those who call; that is, their desire to seek the altered state of consciousness desired.

Questioner:
In selecting the protective ritual we finally agreed upon the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. I assume that these sound vibratory complexes are of the type of which you speak for the alerting of those on the inner planes. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner:
If we had constructed a ritual of our own with words used for the first time in this sequence of protection what would have been the relative merit of this with respect to the ritual that we chose?

Ra: I am Ra. It would be less. In constructing ritual it is well to study the body of written work which is available for names of positive or service to others power are available.

Questioner:
I will make an analogy to the loudness of the ringing of the telephone in using the ritual as the efficiency of the practitioners using the ritual. I see several things affecting the efficiency of the ritual: first, the desire of the practitioners to serve, their ability to invoke the magical personality, their ability to visualize while performing the ritual, and let me ask you as to the relative importance of those items and how each may be intensified?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon over-specificity. It is most important for the adept to feel its own growth as teach/learner.

We may only say that you correctly surmise the paramount import of the magical personality. This is a study in itself. With the appropriate emotional will, polarity, and purity, work may be done with or without proper sound vibration complexes. However, there is no need for the blunt instrument when the scalpel is available.

Questioner:
I assume that the reason that the rituals that have been used previously are of effect is that these words have built a bias in consciousness of those who have worked in these areas so that those who are of a distortion of mind that we seek will respond to imprint in consciousness of this series of words. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, to a great extent, correct. The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call you Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.
I've been watching this thread with interest, for I wondered if this was something I have known of and used for many years in this plane. Before understanding the LOO, I did not know exactly why this great strength was available, but I did use it as a gift, being careful to not abuse it.

It is because of my many experiences I will say that invocation may take many forms. The one described by Ra is but one.

I would suggest that the most important words in the above quotes are:
Quote:full of will, of seeking, of concentration, of conscious knowledge of the calling
Just a general comment, I hope not too prudish.

The Light you're seeking is where? If it's extrinsic, then you might have to beg for it. If it's intrinsic, then the invocation process is really a means of self-recognition.

How does one discern what's truly intrinsic to self? I would submit by use of two faculties: 1. wise discernment and 2. a kind of intuitive love meter.

Is this process not like the proverbial stairway of light all over again?

The more your level of discernment is comfortable on a given level and the more your love meter is in its comfort zone, the more likely you are to repose on that level. Likewise, the developement of the "magical personality" deepens (or "ascends," perhaps, in this "case"), not by using this or that technique, per se, but according to the extent to which the "pedestrian personality" (my term) can recognize Divinity within itself, no?

Ergo, perhaps the twist of this thread should aim more towards means of self-recognition as a way of acquiring more Light power? Maybe more thought should be invested in ways of developing discernment and the quality of the love meter (and other love apparatus)?
[quote='spero' pid='26467' dateline='1294490597']
I think the following section is good at describing how light strength is accessed and how it works

[quote]
Questioner:
You stated that a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. Could you describe just exactly how this works and what the uses of this would be?

Ra: I am Ra. There are sound vibratory complexes which act much like the dialing of your telephone. When they are appropriately vibrated with accompanying will and concentration it is as though many upon your metaphysical or inner planes received a telephone call. This call they answer by their attention to your working.

[/quote]
I believe that are talking about the power of 'Mantra' here to invoke the strength of light.

I guess the other way to increase the strength is using the 'Law of Squares'

Purity is much more subtle and probably driven by the clarity the we acquire with each discernment.

Meerie

(01-06-2011, 07:04 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]To what extent group work (L/L's Homecoming being one particular example among a wide range of possibilities) plays into the question of the invocation and application of light is a good corollary consideration of the original question.

Sorry to go off-topic again, but what exactly is this homecoming like?
I heard about "homecoming queen" in the context of US highschools LOL
Please clarify, thank you Smile
I employed energy patterns in my building of spiritual mass. There are many ways of doing so. This is in line with what Jesus said about storing treasures in heaven. I find that treasures = spiritual mass.

Spiritual mass builds one dense enough that they don't get so affected by distortions.
Thanks for the help, guys and gals!
When you are working with higher energies, be careful to stay grounded. It's possible to get burned by hotter and more dense energies. I've called upon a great deal through emotional rays, and it can be likened to taking a gallon of water and holding onto it while attempting to fling it. The inertia of the gallon jug will jerk your arm and carry you places you might not wish to go. I've smelled smoke before from my chakras burning hot. It wasn't painful, but it was a little unnerving.

I almost got burned and lost my mind for a day or so when I was dealing with more energetic forces like Galaxy level or the Octave as a whole. One must be tread with caution when desiring to work with great mass.

It takes an adept to keep your mind/body/spirit in balance when exploring in this manner. I focused more on my mind, and didn't think to raise the body as well vibrationally, so I went out of balance and had to close down my upper chakras for about a week till I could re-center myself.

It can be a scary thing when you feel your body tingling with the heat, and feeling the chakras doing snap, crackle and pop as they burn away impurities.

Purity comes from opening your chakras and over time burning away the impurities. But I (without knowing) was rushing the process, hence my smoking chakras.

This stuff is epic if you haven't been there before.

Much Love and Light,

Gemini Wolf
Wise advice brother.

To add to this statement, in the book Initiation, it is described how the physical bodys nerve centres are tuned to a specific frequency. Invoking a much purer light/consciousness can burn those nerve centres, causing much damage (including strokes and even death).

The Yogi's teach this too, that one much develop the physical nerve centres before being able to (continually) hold a much higher vibration/level of consciousness.

Patience and determination are a must.
Hey all, please forgive a momentary diversion from the thread topic.

Meerie, you asked about L/L Research's Homecoming.

Homecoming in America usually denotes a fall season dance in high schools and middle schools. (At least I'm not aware of other events using the same name.)

I believe Carla chose to dub the annual L/L Research gathering "Homecoming" because it often feels like coming home for those who attend. Many of those who participate aren't able to share their spirituality with friends and family where they live, at least as fully as they would like to. So when they get in the circle and are around other seekers and wanderers who are passionate about similar or identical concerns, they are able to open up and share all that is on their heart in an atmosphere of mutual support, trust, and non-judgment.

Also, the vibration of love and peace - regardless of the information exchanged - that is created from the gathering of open-hearted, spiritually oriented people creates a sense of home and belonging.

I hope that answers your question! If you have any further please feel free to PM me or write the L/L Research contact address.

Love/Light,
Gary
I think the following exchange from the LOO is pertinent to this topic, though it deals with negative intervention primarily. The inverse can be applied for those of the positive polarity, I think -
Quote:90.3 Questioner: By what means do these particular fourth-density entities get from their origin to our position?

Ra: I am Ra. The mechanism of calling has been previously explored. When a distortion which may be negatively connotated is effected, this calling occurs. In addition, the light of which we have spoken, emanating from attempts to be of service to others in a fairly clear and lucid sense, is another type of calling in that it represents that which requires balance by temptation. Thirdly, there have been certain avenues into the mind/body/spirit complexes of this group which have been made available by your fifth-density friend.

Thanks.