Bring4th

Full Version: 2009-03-21 - Mysticism, Channeling, Obama, Religion and Letters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
13:58:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Nice to see u-all too! Typing on my own news -

13:59:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The book shipped from the printer on Wednesday, so we are expecting a big pile of boxes on Camelot's front porch any minute! More

14:01:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We're full for the Riedel Memorial 2012 Gathering in April, which is nifty! We'll be international this time, with a guest from Norway and another from Belgium! And I will so enjoy teaching out of 101: The Choice! More

14:02:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Lastly, we have hosted a board member, Tiffani M, for a couple of weeks and last night she took Gary and me to the best restaurant in town for a 7-course tasting meal! I was in hog heaven, but of course with ladylike restraint...oink! :-) Any news from you guys?

14:02:47 ‹oguz› ooh wonderful

14:03:48 ‹Bring4th_Steve› This week was surprisingly predictable for me... So no news is good news! :-)

14:04:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, by that I would guess you mean sleepless nights with the new baby and working while you commute?

14:04:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› You got it! ;-)

14:04:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Actually, we are starting to get sleep now!

14:05:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We found a magic formula in getting the baby to sleep so that we can sleep through the night for the most part. :-)

14:05:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What's that formula? Does it involve substance abuse? (just joking)

14:06:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› lol No, we tried that already.. kidding.. We moved her sleep time around.

14:05:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, sounds like the best kind of fun! Glad you're sleeping better. That pause between infanthood and teething! LOL -

14:06:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica! Thanks for the info on Peter Gabriel! I have loved his music for a long time. L/L xxx

14:08:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Steve - what a good idea. My old trick was to drive the baby around in my car in his little seat for a while. That's when I was baby-sitting - I never had any kids of my own. L/L xxx

14:09:26 ‹Bring4th_Steve› There's something about driving cars and sleeping, that's for sure! I'm surprised more of us don't fall asleep at the wheel because of our childhood car experiences. :-)

14:10:15 ‹3D Sunset› For what it's worth, try holding her while you vacuum. That worked for all three of mine.

14:10:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, too true! I can remember driving in 20 degrees with the windows down, singing with the radio to keep alert! What do you have for me?

14:10:27 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Carla, that's awesome! Stacy sent you a DVD of early Genesis footage - it's great stuff if you've never seen it before.

14:10:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oh my God the electric bill would kill me! :-)

14:10:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, I have it in my little hand now - waiting to write a thank-you before the reward of seeing it! L/L xxx

14:11:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› So everyone remembers, Stacy is Peelstreetguy.

14:12:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ah! Stacy - thanks so much for the DVD, which I promise I will thank you for more formally! LOL! Could you send me your snail mail addy by PM? I love writing a real thank you when people are so incredibly kind! Thanks! L/L xxx

14:13:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, guys, I just noticed Stacy is not yet with us today. Pardon the dumb thank you to an absent friend. [rose icon][gift icon][gift icon]

14:15:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Watcha got, Steve?

14:15:45 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, everyone. Just a reminder now that we are in question and answer mode, so please direct all questions to the "Ask Carla Here" tab.

14:15:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The first question comes from Kuru:

14:16:17 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kuru asks: Did you ever read the Koran? Whats your opinion, Carla?

14:17:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Kuru - I have read about 1/3 of the Koran. It compares with the Holy Bible, in that it is a mishmash of pearls of wisdom set chock-a-block next to history and prophecy, some of the history untrue or highly slanted. So you can't just read it cover to cover, any more than you can the Bible. More

14:18:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The two documents both feature Jesus and Mary and other New Testament figures, although the Koran does not call Jesus the Messiah but just another good prophet. More

14:19:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Old Testament is older than the Koran, but not parts of the New Testament. And they both reflect the culture of the Middle East and the Holy Land, so-called by Jews, Christians and Moslems alike. More

14:20:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I did not finish reading through it after I satisfied myself that it would continue to be mixed, and finding the nuggets of wisdom would be tough. And I am already working with the Bible. But I am glad I took the time to check it out. Follow-up?

14:20:57 ‹kuruuzum› Thank u

14:21:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› U bet, Kuru! I think it is so important to read and understand other cultures. There is a lot you can gain in understanding why people act as they do. L/L xxx

14:22:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from 3D Sunset.

14:22:19 ‹Bring4th_Steve› 3D says: My question for Carla has to do with a Ra quote I was considering recently and also how it might relate to the Alphabet book she mentioned last week.. Ra's quote was "The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call you Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is." I was wondering if the book she mentioned last week explores these sounds as well.

14:22:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› 3D, typing on that -

14:23:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, she does not get into the sounds. I will bet that had she lived, she would have. She was focusing on the letters as sacred geometrical shapes. More

14:24:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Of course, OM is believed by Hindus to be the sound that created the universe, and if you sounded it just right, you'd deconstruct it! We OM a lot in our meditation groups. More

14:25:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On that subject, great news! The Alphabet Mosaics was stuck because a volunteer who intended to do the scanning kept having other calls on his time. He just came over this morning, got all the parts of the book, scanned and unscanned, [put it] together and sent it on to another volunteer, Ian, who will finish it and assemble it for printing! Whee!! Follow-up on the letters and sounds, 3D?

14:26:07 ‹3D Sunset› I know Ra was reluctant to divulge which vowels were of this nature. I always presumed that the "Aum" or "Ohm" sound was one. Have you or anyone else explored it?

14:27:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› 3D, I believe, but have not researched, that many people through the centuries have worked with the sacred aspects of sound. Some of the more arcane studies are probably secret, part of secret societies or the secret part of well-known societies like Masons and Rosicrucians as well as extant white magical circles. Follow-up?

14:30:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, 3D - here's a link to a likely looking book - not recommending it, because I haven't read it, but I thought it would be good to leave you with a place to go to look further. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Sacred-S...reader. L/L xxx

14:31:15 ‹3D Sunset› Thanks very much! L/L 3D

14:31:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While I'm waiting for the next question, I want to share that I have always felt that all sound from the human breath is sacred. L/L xxx

14:32:30 ‹3D Sunset› I agree, and I think we frequently underestimate the power of our words, as well as our thoughts.

14:32:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question comes from MisterRabbit:

14:32:26 ‹Bring4th_Steve› MisterRabbit says: This is both a thanks and a question: I would first like to thank Carla for the Q'uo session in the recent Light/Lines newsletter, particularly the question about the difference between one who seeks to "become" and one who seeks to "channel" because this is something that has really been on my mind, since I am basically of the former variety while I feel most of the people on Bring4th are more like channelers. Yet I still feel a strong resonance with all of you guys. My question is whether you have worked much with people who are more on the "becoming" that side of (more)

14:32:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› the spectrum, and just any commentary on your experience with them you might like to share.

14:34:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Mr. R - typing on that -

14:36:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am kind of a hybrid myself, Rabbit, not by choice but by nature. I will at odd times just move into a mystical state where the precious present is all there is, and I am either the light or in the light. So I've worked a lot with them, having worked on myself to encourage that mysticism while continuing to "do". I'm kinda like Sinatra - Do-Be-Do-Be-DO. More

14:37:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think a whole lot more people would be "be"-ers if our culture were not so frenetic. When I was a kid I would lapse into one of those timeless moments, just sitting in the room and yet not being aware of the noise an conversation, just being. More.

14:38:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My Dad and brothers were OK with it but not my Mom - she couldn't take it after a while and would send me to my room! It wasn't a punishment. I just made her nervous, sitting there doing nothing! More

14:38:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now people around me are fine with it, so I am free to carry on regardless! More

14:39:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Gary, L/L's admin, was the one who posed that question. He lives here with my husband and me, so again, I am intimately in touch with those who like to be. More

14:40:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I feel that we all need some "be" time in every day. Even if we have to carve out that silent moment with a chisel, it is worth it. There is so much that is beyond words and doing, and it is of the highest importance to our spiritual development and that of the planet. Follow-up?

14:44:20 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Mister Rabbit, if you have a followup, please post it in the Ask Carla Here room.

14:45:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Oguz:

14:45:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: How could you call Ra to your group? Can someone else do this?

14:46:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And thanks, Mister Rabbit, for letting me know the newsletter channeling was a good resource for you. It makes my heart soar to hear it! Typing on your question now, Oguz-

14:46:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, this takes some time to relate, so pardon my slow typing! More

14:47:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, no, I do not believe anyone else is likely to be able to channel the same Ra entity as L/L Research did. The reasons are within the text of the TLOO sessions. More

14:48:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group stated that they had been looking for a channel who was compatible with their vibration and for a supporting circle of seeking which was also compatible for like 200 years. More

14:48:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Consequently I have thought, since then, that this was something for which I took incarnation. And thank heavens I never got discouraged or quit, because I find that material helpful also. More

14:49:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sometimes people end up channeling an entity whom they believe to be someone like Ra, simply because they want to channel that entity so badly. But then when you read that channeling, it has neither the style nor the feeling of the original channel. More

14:50:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It might be interesting, good stuff. But still, it is not the same entity as the original. More

14:51:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I would advise people never to try. They would become ripe targets for STS sources who could mimic Ra, and then gradually start sending fear-based information. More

14:54:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While I am waiting for the next question, let me share with you guys about this morning's merry antics! More'

14:54:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As some of you know I have been teaching the Confederation way of channeling for five meetings now, over a 15-month period so far. More

14:54:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, some of the Channeling Circle members wanted to try to have meetings via teleconference. More

14:56:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So this morning was our first try! What a zoo! Most everyone had glitches either with the camera or the audio or the connection or all of the above. I finally ended up channeling to the only two people to last through all the mess-ups. But man, what a challenge! There was static in my ear and half the time I was getting feedback on my own voice. I think we have a ways to go yet! lol -[heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

14:57:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Wow, that sounded tough!!

14:59:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve - the conditions were less than good, for sure! And the question in the group was on fasting, after I just totally played the gourmand last night! It felt funny to channel on fasting with such a very full tummy! lol xxx L/L

14:59:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› lol I just finished a 13 day fast 2 hours ago!

15:06:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, congratulations on your fast. I hope it gave you what you wished from the experience! it's funny that the two people who fast the most that I know are both thin guys - Gary and Steve! Humorous! L/L xxx

14:58:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, our next question is from Monica:

14:58:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica says: I just thought of a question, THEN saw 3D's question, and it's related! Don't you just love synchronicity? When I was a born-again Charismatic Christian, I was around a lot of speaking in tongues. I actually prayed to be 'baptized in the Spirit' but it never happened. Later I concluded that it must be some soul family or something. I'm curious as to what you think it is. Whom/what are they channeling?

14:59:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica - typing on that -

15:00:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, I have never done a deep study of glossalalia, although when I was a teenager I had a Gospel Assembly friend and went to church with her sometimes. Their people sometimes did speak in tongues. They also rolled around on the floor at odd moments in their ecstasy. I was not used to yelling, "I love you, Jesus" at the top of my lungs, but it felt great to be among such loving people. More

15:02:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My best guess as to a hypothesis is that they are receiving concepts and are not trained to do the translation into words, so they are voicing the energy they get. And concepts are not at all words. you have to roll out a concept and take a cookie-cutter to it (26 of them, the letters of the alphabet) to do the translation, and inevitably much gets lost. Follow-up?

15:02:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› More on glossalalia - typing -

15:04:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They are undoubtedly receiving something. The value of speaking in tongues, however, I think is a personal one. St. Paul talks about that, saying that he enjoyed doing that, but it gave him no fruits to share with others. That's my store of thought on speaking in tongues, Monica. Follow-up?

15:06:18 ‹Bring4th_Monica› They seem to be channeling. And it comes so easily to them, yet it never happened to me even though, at the time, I was open to it. This leads me to believe that they are all part of some group, with a set agenda. They are definitely connecting to something. I was just wondering who or what! I guess we'll just have to continue to wonder on that...thanks!

15:06:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, typing on that thought -

15:08:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I sincerely doubt that people who speak in tongues are part of a group either on this planet or from elsewhere. I think it more likely that some people who are in the environment of those who speak in tongues are naturally gifted with an inner "radio" and can pick up such signals. I would imagine that if you trained a glossalilian, he would start to channel recognizable words. Just my guess, and of course I am often wrong! More

15:09:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, it is very worthwhile to wonder and poke around. Making those unexpected connections that are synchronistic to you. It is all grist for the mill! L/L xxx

15:09:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica has a follow-up:

15:09:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Speaking of becoming vs channeling...sometimes I feel guilty for not doing more on my own spiritual practice...don't meditate or do yoga as much as I'd like...working to improve that...but I am always just so BUSY...and the busy is a lot of helping other-selves...get a lot of calls from people thanking me for helping them etc. So then I think, well, that's what I came here for, right? I feel such a sense of urgency, that doing this outer work just seems more important. more

15:09:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› So my question is: Do you have any thoughts on how to find that balance? I think balance is different for different people...depends on pre-incarnational programming and goals. But just how important is spiritual work on SELF vs outer action? I always think I need more inner work, but somehow I just am always so busy, and round and round I go with it.

15:10:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Monica-

15:11:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, I think we cannot go far wrong, following our bliss. Secondly, as I said earlier, there is tremendous value in seeking meditation or other types of silent or "be" time. The first job of all of us is to so live and BE that our vibrations lighten the planetary vibration. More

15:12:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is my understanding of the patterns in my own life that time and again I have done way too much - cuz it IS fun to be active in service to others. Habitat for Humanity volunteering, soup-kitchen work, on and on, it all feels so good. More

15:13:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However at some point I think most seekers mature to the point that they begin to hunger for going deeper. And then following your bliss naturally leads you to have more be-time. More

15:14:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Our culture despises and fears silence. When was the last time a radio or TV station had even three seconds of silence? That should give us all a clue as to just how important the silence is to climbing out of our cultural prison "box"! Follow-up?

15:14:40 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Very helpful, thanks! no follow-up

15:14:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey koolaid! Blessings and L/L xxx

15:15:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, dear Monica! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] xxx

15:15:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next comment is also from Monica:

15:15:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I felt a huge wave of healing energy on the planet when our new president got elected. I tangibly felt a lot of healing on the racial issue. Since we know that originally the different races came from different planets, and now everyone is so ethnically mixed up, are we mixing up on a soul level too? I assume that the new Social Memory Complex (SMC) will be composed of souls from lots of different origins. Sadly, I still meet people who are extremely racist. They seem to be polarizing MORE towards racism & separation. Not really a question but interested in your thoughts on this.

15:16:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica - typing on that.

15:16:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I also felt that. It was palpable! It felt so good! More

15:17:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I think it helped that while Obama was a man of color, his roots went right back to Kenya (I think?) and he did not partake in our shameful American and European history of slavery. More

15:17:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I don't think that our soul-selves feel mixed-up just because we have been different races during various incarnations here. It's all good experience. More

15:19:05 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Clarification: By 'mixed up' I don't mean confused...I mean a blending of different souls from different origins

15:19:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have this feeling that by now we are all Heinz57 mutts - we've experienced incarnations in all races and cultures by now. So now we're all Earthers! or terrans or gaians! Just like Whoopie Goldberg said when she asked if she preferred to be called black or negro. She said, "I prefer to be called American." Now that is racial healing! I am so surprised we are not there yet, at least not as a whole. More

15:20:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Racism is born of fear and low self-worth. I experienced it during the 5 months I spent in Cumming, Georgia in 1983-4. More.

15:22:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It cut both ways. While I was there, the highway department took down a sign on a rural highway that read, "Get your black *&^ out of this county before sundown !" A man of color was gunned down by a neighbor when he was living in a white friend's house. And a white meter reader was shot by a black man who did not want him on his property. More

15:23:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So yes, it exists, as does the KKK and all the rest of that shameful lot. If you look at the members, you can see that they are not the world's most advantaged white people. They need to feel better than someone. This goes on between Hispanics and Koreans, etc., etc. And if I knew more about Europe, Africa and Asia, I suspect we'd find all kinds of racism there too. It is just people trying to feel better about themselves. I hope it vanishes in the next generation! Follow-up?

15:25:17 ‹Bring4th_Monica› No follow-up, other than to say that I think Obama getting elected is going to bring it all to a head, and ultimately be very healing. I am very optimistic about that!

15:25:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› How right you are, Monica - typing on that -

15:26:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My world felt good again when Obama came in. He's just a guy, I don't think I have put him on a pedestal. But he is a genuinely good guy, a real person who loves his wife, kids and job. and I know he is working hard. All around him are neocons of the beltway that actively want him to fail. More

15:27:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It reminds me of Weimar Germany, the Germany of post WWI. The right of that country had prosecuted that war dreadfully. They lost everything. They owed huge debts from the war. The economy plunged and inflation was rampant. More

15:28:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And yet, when the country elected moderates, they did not for one instant think, "Hey, we sucked, we failed, let's get behind the new guys." They actively took down the government, installed Hitler and crashed and burned all over with the right-wing stuff in WWII. More

15:29:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› How I moaned when Limbaugh said of Obama, "I hope he fails." And I know that the right will never admit that their policies were wrong or that they failed. More

15:30:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But when someone like Obama, a moderate, has the chance to mend our Constitution and get people back to work and back from failed wars, we do need to do what we can to help. I know my own participation in the process has amped up - more letters to our KY senators and reps, stuff like that, on issues that matter. Makin' some noise, boyz! Follow-up?

15:31:24 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I agree! Ironically, now some are spreading fear, saying that Obama is really a bad guy, a deception, blah blah blah...pushing a video about it...I think it's all just fearmongering...I look at him & his family, and try as I might, I just cannot see him as being a bad guy...sheesh we need to be able to discern, right? some are just freaking out, being fearful and paranoid. I look at him and it's obvious he is GOOD overall.

15:33:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I agree. Follow your own discernment. He will try his best. I trust him to do that. He is up against the Beltway Boys, but he is a good fighter and a smart man who knows history. I think he is firmly on the side of "we the people" - the peasants, not the elite. And that is golden. L/L xxx

15:33:18 ‹kuruuzum› He is also giving good messages to iran

15:33:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, he is. And I think he was so smart to ask Hillary Clinton to serve. She is also a hard, hard worker with a pure heart, although she can and does play politics. L/L xxx

15:34:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Oguz:

15:34:35 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: What do you think of the wide spreading of atheism and darwinism? Does an atheist have a chance to graduate?

15:34:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Oguz - typing on that -

15:37:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It's not what people say they believe or think that makes them harvestable. It is who they are. Graduation is a matter of how much light you can use. The more you polarize towards Service to Others (or Service to Self, although that is not my bag) the more light you can use. The criterion for graduation in the positive polarity is that you are attempting to be of service to others over half the time. Lots of atheists and Darwinists do that and more. Just look at their vibrations and their actions. How they BE and what the DO - our theme today, I think! Follow-up?

15:37:39 ‹oguz› thank u

15:37:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [rose icon], Oguz xxx

15:38:15 ‹oguz› [rose icon]

15:38:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Does anyone have any additional questions? Please post them in the Ask Carla Here room!

15:39:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While I am waiting for a question or five o'clock, whichever comes first, I thought I'd riff a bit on this thing of polarity and free will. More

15:41:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sometimes it seems difficult to impossible to polarize positively. People cut you off on the road, you're stuck on hold for two hours and then you have the wrong department, your child has suddenly begun to grow fangs and bite, your favorite uncle dies - whatever - and you think, "I am not thriving here." More

15:41:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, I believe that because of seniority by vibration, all of us who incarnate today are people who came into this life with a mission firmly in mind - to lighten the planetary vibration. More

15:42:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That is why the initial question today touched on a central subject - just being you. More

15:42:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we set our intention, in the morning, for our day, I think it very helpful to set that intention knowing what we are up against. More

15:43:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We cannot ask for life to be all roses, beer and skittles, a bowl of cherries, etc. We can only ask that we respond to what comes with love and compassion. More

15:45:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we get discouraged, it is easy for our spirits to tank. And one can spiral way down. However there is always help around when we decide that we want to stay positive. Call on that help when you need it! Angels are around us all, waiting to be asked for their light and love. Our guidance awaits. Love itself waits for us. If we focus on staying aware of that love and being Its agents, I think we will graduate effortlessly. L/L xxx

15:45:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos! Good to see U! Blessings!

15:46:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since the "Ask Carla Here" box is still dark, I'll keep vamping -

15:47:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I want to thank Monica and Steve for the great work they do, Steve with all of B4 and Monica with the forums, as moderator. It is not easy to find the time for such volunteering, and it is so very much appreciated! Thanks, guys! More

15:47:49 ‹Bring4th_Steve› cool! Love doin' it

15:48:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have wished for a place where those who enjoy the Confederation philosophy can come together in spiritual community for some time now, like twenty years. More

15:49:26 ‹MisterRabbit› Carla, I find that being more on the BE side of things actually helps one deal with the small problems of life, since they are seen as the transitory things that they are. Argument becomes the chirping of birds, as it were. I think we really must find the balance. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience.

15:49:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And Steve has made it happen in what seems to me to be the highest energy possible. It is a real feat, a labor of love. And Monica and I go way back - she has volunteered for L/L for years now doing this and that. We are so incredibly lucky to have your help, guys. Thanks!

15:49:37 ‹Bring4th_Monica› You are quite welcome! Thank you for that acknowledgment! For me, it is an honor to be involved.

15:50:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is amazing just how many folks are engaged in helping us. Transcribers, translators, scanners, lots of oddball projects through the years - probably dozens of folks. All doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. More

15:51:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica, that is how I feel too! When people say, "Thanks" I want to thank them right back, for it is a great privilege and honor to serve here. More

15:52:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hopefully as time goes on we can collaborate together on this site to serve ever better. My offering these live chats has been such a gambit - you all will have to feedback to me on whether it is a good one. More

15:53:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Through the years to come - and they WILL be interesting times, however things fall out - we have good work to do together for love. Steve, I see the "Ask Carla" box lighting up. Do we have a final question?

15:53:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, we do. It's from Monica:

15:53:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica asks: Speaking of atheism/Darwinism...my son's very into that right now (got into it in college). Anything not expressly 'proven' by mainstream science is crazy/fringe/bogus. I understand that it's about being, not believing, but these folks are missing out on the value of spiritual practices like prayer & meditation, and consequently often feel very alone. Some even are hostile towards anything spiritual. I wonder why the soul would choose such an orientation.

15:53:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Monica - typing on that -

15:56:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, while I cannot know whether or not I am hitting the mark, I would say that if the soul is reaching for that model, it could be on at least two different levels/for two different reasons. For many, such a period is due to the need to individuate from the aprental home. I saw a lot of this reverse rebellion when all my hippie friends of the sixties and early seventies got married, and kids and were oh-so-cool with them, letting them do as they wished with little or no discipline. How do you rebel against love and light? You choose a rigid discipline such as the scientific method and

15:56:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› attitude and go with that. More

15:57:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When their social individuation is completed, then they can move on and find their own deeper selves. Whatever they REALLY think, then, will come through. More

15:58:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The other reason or level of those who choose the scientific attitude is that they may well be from the wisdom density, wanderers who have come here hoping not only to lighten the planetary vibration but also to adjust the balance between love and wisdom more towards love. More

16:00:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They want to open their hearts. So their initial stance is scientific and they reject the magical influence of anything like intangible love. Yet their very discipline is moving towards mysticism, with physicists playing with strong theory and such. Fifth-density wanderers have a natural tendency to vibe in on science and tech stuff. Yet the goal is to open the heart. So they experience life and usually do find themselves altered by love. Folllow up?

16:00:46 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Oh wow. I love what you said here, "How do you rebel against love and light? " So I guess some rebellion is inevitable?

16:01:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, do we have one more question or is it time to say, Good-night, Gracie?"

16:01:18 ‹Bring4th_Steve› That's it for questions, Carla!

16:01:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica - yup. Count on it. But it does not last forever. L/L xxx

16:02:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, guys - onward to our public L/L meeting at 8:00. And a bath before that! You guys have a great weekend and a wonderful week of springtime! I love you lots! Blessings and L/L xxx

16:02:20 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Thats a relief! Thanks Carla, and bye everyone! [heart icon][light bulb icon]

16:02:25 ‹MisterRabbit› thanks Carla!

16:02:48 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

16:03:04 ‹oguz› thanks Carla, we love you