Bring4th

Full Version: Significance of Symbols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alot of conspiracy theory websites and videos focus on free mason symbols in the media, I think this is stupid because symbols only have meaning if you give it to them, but lots these conspiracy writers insist that that some symbols have a universal meaning to all human beings at some deep level of the mind, and that therefore one can be influenced by lets say a poster on a level we're not aware of. Anyone know anything about this? Did Ra or Q'uo ever say anything about this?

Brittany

Seth Speaks talks about symbols in depth, if you want to check it out. Most of the Seth stuff seems to jive with the Ra Material pretty well.

I personally think symbolic significance will vary from person to person, depending on what experiences have shaped their attachments to certain symbols. I, for example, see the serpent as a symbol of wisdom and transformation. Many, however, see it as a symbol of evil, the devil or what-have-you. Or, say you see the serpent as a positive symbol, then you are bitten by a snake and almost die. Then, you dream of a snake. It might mean something different to you after the bite than it would have before. Of course, this is just my opinion.
I agree with your notion (to a point), that people can construct anything from anything. Indeed this is the case. However, that does not mean one should ignore all references to deciphered symbolism. That kind of view only limits the potential for understanding.

When something is created using symbology, therein lies the inherent message. Deciphering that message is of course subjective, but in some cases it can be done reasonably accurately if one has the background knowledge and understands the motives behind its creation.

Take the Christian cross for example. In Ra's nomenclature, the cube represents third density matter (read the later books regarding archetypes for information).

[Image: cube.jpg]

Quote:91.22 Questioner: The square cage represents the material illusion and is an unmagical shape. Can Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The square, wherever seen, is the symbol of the third-density illusion and may be seen either as unmagical or, in the proper configuration, as having been manifested within; that is, the material world given life.

91.23 Questioner: The dark area around the square, then, would be the darkness of the subconscious mind. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no further thing to say to the perceptive student.

The cross is a two dimensional cutout of the cube...

[Image: cube2Template.gif]

Do you think it's a coincidence Jesus was nailed to a cross? The significance is quite profound; Third density negativity, ignorance and agression killing higher wisdom. Something many do each day, for those caught in the world of separation.

The Christian cross is considered by many a tie to third density consciousness. Not surprising, considering the ten commandments themselves were of negative/STS origin, and organised religion is the cause of most wars in history.

Quote:16.13 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics

Symbolism is a language, and it's been used throughout our history by both positive and negative entities. A 4th or 5th density negative entity could easily have telepathically given the idea for the use of a cross in crucifixion (perhaps even crucifixion itself), as they have the wisdom of the cube/3rd density, and Jesus being 4th density. It's exceedingly dark, and calculated, in my opinion.
Symbolism is a very common means of expressing extradimensional knowledge in 3rd dimensional perception. This may lead to the conception of the thoughtform which the symbol represents.
(01-05-2011, 02:31 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Alot of conspiracy theory websites and videos focus on free mason symbols in the media, I think this is stupid because symbols only have meaning if you give it to them, but lots these conspiracy writers insist that that some symbols have a universal meaning to all human beings at some deep level of the mind, and that therefore one can be influenced by lets say a poster on a level we're not aware of. Anyone know anything about this? Did Ra or Q'uo ever say anything about this?
Symbols are concepts communicated on a very subtle level where physical mind is mostly out of depth. (talking about sacred symbols)

You may not give power to a symbol on a conscious level but on a deeper level of agreed upon consensus reality it has power.