Bring4th

Full Version: What if it is true?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a lot of talk about the end of the world these days. The year 2012 is expected by millions to be a year when the world will change forever. Many religions also say that such a day will come. A few of these religions, such as Christianity and Islam, have emphasized it enough, that it is a major part of the religion.

What if it is true?

We, who have studied the Ra books, and other similar works, do not find this strange or new. In fact, we have come to expect its possibility. Some of us may be feel certain about it.

If one thinks about the way these ideas emerged, and how they seem to coalesce now, it becomes obvious that something is afoot.

Humanity has seen an explosion in awareness in the last hundred years. As the last century ended, many people had become exposed to subjects such as aliens, crop circles, UFO, as well as global awareness, and universal love and brotherhood. All these idea evolved as we became more efficient in using nature with new sciences and technologies.

It appears that many mysterious things have happened in the last century, that it has become difficult to figure out exactly, what we actually went through?
There will always be those who will want to reduce the whole human experience into a logical formula. It doesn't deter such people that there are many things that they can't explain. They set equations within their minds, that they are comfortable with, and then try to fit reality in. If reality doesn't fit within their equations, then they declare that there is no such reality. This allows them to ignore UFO's, Crop-circle, and any religious related ideas that don't fit within their equations.

This is the nature of the logical mind. It wants things to be clear, logical, explainable. If something can't be explained, then it does not exist. And just per chance that they may exist, then they must be fitted somehow into the equations that run their brains.

How will such people deal with an actual end of the world scenario. They will be caught completely of guard, because they have never considered such a scenario seriously. Their brain works like a binary machine, and it is difficult for them to visualize a quantum world, where other possibilities exist.

Now, if the books are correct, then they must have a way of helping these logical people deal with what would be a tremendous shock.

Do things happen in such a way that all people become increasingly aware of the same reality gradually, in order to reach as many people as possible.

Is it possible for example to create catastrophic appearing events, so that people can become aware of what can happen?

I am still considering the subject, but I wanted to share my thoughts.

Love and Peace
Nabil
I think that there's a lot more going on "below the surface" than we generally care to acknowledge. Each person has a higher self looking out for them, a greater self that has their best interests in mind as they weave experiences for themselves. It's possible that the catalysts that people are experiencing now are preparing them for this end of the cycle in ways that are more effective than the conscious mind would consider.

Of course, this is just what I intuit.
Q'uo (as well as countless other channeled beings/groups) have stated numerous times there will be no end of the world scenario.

Rise above the fear which you feel.
The end of the world is just the beginning of the world.

I honestly believe that humanity needs to awaken now, or else we may never get a chance to save the planet.
"I have believed this for a while. I sent a letter to more than 50 leaders of 50 countries of the world, as well as major universities, and the United Nations, that warned that we need to change our ways before it is too long. This was in 1999"
This is not the end of the world, it is the awakening of a species consciousness. Just like a butterfly, our beauty will come only when we are transformed.
The end of the world as we know it, ought to be a welcome to most people. The majority of people of the world will do better in a more inclusive, united world.

I do not believe that there are ends or beginnings, as every beginning is the end of a world, just as the end of a world, leads to a new beginning.

No need to fear.

(01-05-2011, 11:17 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo (as well as countless other channeled beings/groups) have stated numerous times there will be no end of the world scenario.

Rise above the fear which you feel.
Each chose their life before even entering it. If they are meant to awaken, they will. The only spirit you are responsible for is you, dear one.

All is perfect.
(01-05-2011, 11:54 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Each chose their life before even entering it. If they are meant to awaken, they will. The only spirit you are responsible for is you, dear one.

All is perfect.

If I am not misstaken I think that I read somewhere that only 54% of humans are spiritually awaken enough to choose their lives. I might be misstaken though.

Nabil - Ra stated that it won't be an end of the world and that everybody will live their lives through and end it naturally. The one can choose to believe or not. I prefer to do so. Harvest will occur in the after life and the transition will take place smoothly over 100-700 years. I choose to believe that. But the question is - what are you worring about? Is there anything we can do to aid those not aware of the Harvest? Though it is only matter of beliefs and not any science that one can proof.
I think Bashar said, that it would be simply the end of quarantine for Earth. There wouldn't any explosions or mass landings next day, but things would change alot within several years.

I feel, that everyone can choose exactly what they want to experience. I mean, if you believe there will be gradual changes, you will experience the gradual version of it. And if you really feel, that it would be a cataclysmic event, you would experience the cataclysmic version of it. There are infinite amount of parallel universes and possibilities here, it's your choice where you choose to go.
It seems to me that most of my friends here are not worried about any coming change. Its all good. It is all as it supposed to be. Things will be balanced eventually. There is nothing to worry about.

I don't think that Ra wanted to send this message. Ra could only share what they know, they couldn't tell us how to live our lives.

I believe that it is up to us to decide how to evolve. I think that the lesson of self-awareness, is that the entity becomes responsible for its own evolution.

My friends here want to believe that their evolution has been set already. And that they do not have to do anything about it. I am not sure where they got this idea. I just hope that they don't blame it on Ra.
I like to imagine that it's the instreaming of beautiful harmony. I'm not sure if there is a way to prepare for it or not though, but no matter what, we will continue being conscious throughout this creation, and I bet you we are making a masterpiece!
Plus, we are together. We have all found each other, and have made progress in understanding ourselves! I think that if the possibility of 2012 being an end-date exists, then also there exists the possiblilty that 2012 could be extremely positive, and more beautiful than we could possibly imagine.

But who knows!
If something along those lines manifests, it doesn't really matter :¬)

Our 3D bodies will perish at some point, ready to move on to the next experience. Does it matter if it's at the end of a long life, or at the time of harvest? In the context of a Soul an Earth lifetime is but a blink, as linear time as we experience it is an illusion.

As Peregrinus said, all will be perfect. I also agree with the comment that we will each experience 2012 subjectively. Some may awaken in a reality in which they can leviate, and another may awaken to floods and fires. In a subjective and infinite Creation, who's to say what another will experience.

L&L
(01-07-2011, 11:07 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I also agree with the comment that we will each experience 2012 subjectively. Some may awaken in a reality in which they can leviate, and another may awaken to floods and fires. In a subjective and infinite Creation, who's to say what another will experience.

I find this idea fascinating. I really do wonder if we will each create our own reality and multiple realities will be coexisting, post-2012.
I find in my opening up, my usual existence is one of riding slow and dense waves, rocking back and forth. Energy has definitely increased. I physically feel the energy building, and believe the next couple years to be more enlightening. Probably most of what I know and work with has come to me in just the last 3 months. For me, it's all about riding the ripples baby Smile.
(01-08-2011, 12:16 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2011, 11:07 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I also agree with the comment that we will each experience 2012 subjectively. Some may awaken in a reality in which they can leviate, and another may awaken to floods and fires. In a subjective and infinite Creation, who's to say what another will experience.

I find this idea fascinating. I really do wonder if we will each create our own reality and multiple realities will be coexisting, post-2012.

Myself also, I often give it a lot of thought.

A recent realisation was that I am extremely happy with the one I'm living in. We're each on a journey of discovery and unity, with ET's from the future giving us pointers as to how to turbo boost that Self discovery. If you take a second to think about it, it's incredible!

That's the kind of reality I've dreamed about since childhood.

Coincidence?

Or Creation?

My heart says the latter :¬)

(01-08-2011, 09:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find in my opening up, my usual existence is one of riding slow and dense waves, rocking back and forth. Energy has definitely increased. I physically feel the energy building, and believe the next couple years to be more enlightening. Probably most of what I know and work with has come to me in just the last 3 months. For me, it's all about riding the ripples baby Smile.

Indeed brother, since 2011 the ether 'feels' different. It's more positively charged, more alive.
I love the reality I am in as well, though there is still the striving for an even greater reality. I do realize that there is much more to it than we can imagine. So I hope we're not limited to our imagination, because being here in the body, I certainly don't know everything. So what if I'm losing out on abilities or amazing events simply because I didn't consciously perceive a greater reality than my own imagination limits me to?

I wonder if we'll be able to pick and choose from the infinite buffet of experiences? And will we be limited by the amount of energy our mind/body/spirit is able to handle. I don't think we could touch on the fullness of Creator, as it would tear us apart from the amount of energy.

Either way I'm thankful to Creator for allowing us to advance at rates that we are able to handle.

(01-09-2011, 11:51 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2011, 12:16 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

Myself also, I often give it a lot of thought.

A recent realisation was that I am extremely happy with the one I'm living in. We're each on a journey of discovery and unity, with ET's from the future giving us pointers as to how to turbo boost that Self discovery. If you take a second to think about it, it's incredible!

That's the kind of reality I've dreamed about as a child.

Coincide?

Or Creation?

My heart says the latter :¬)

(01-08-2011, 09:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find in my opening up, my usual existence is one of riding slow and dense waves, rocking back and forth. Energy has definitely increased. I physically feel the energy building, and believe the next couple years to be more enlightening. Probably most of what I know and work with has come to me in just the last 3 months. For me, it's all about riding the ripples baby Smile.

Indeed brother, since 2011 the ether 'feels' different. It's more positively charged, more alive.
Hi Thomas,

Welcome back to the forum:exclamation:

So glad to see you here again.

Best wishes for the New YearHeart:idea:
Thanks agatha. It's good to be back, and I believe I've found what I came to this world to do in helping with stilling distortions.

fairyfarmgirl

I Bless you all With Love! --fairyfarmgirl
(01-09-2011, 12:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Either way I'm thankful to Creator for allowing us to advance at rates that we are able to handle.

Absolutely - the gift of experience :¬)
Just my two cents here...

I believe that the date 2012 itself is more of a signpost. Sort of a suggestion about when human mass consciousness will make a switch, with no exact date or event in mind.

It seems to me that the channels who offer information on the transformation process freely, which is not all because describing certain events can instill fear, mostly agree that there will be an event which brings our world together. This event, to an unawakened and unaware person, may seem devastating.

I personally believe this will manifest in the nature of war. As humanity, we will get one last bold look at what we choose not to be. As the negative forces of humanity are fighting, we as beings of light will be able to witness this and come together in a strong wave of desire for peace. As war breaks out, it will be the ultimate catalyst to bring us all together as a race, in our minds and in our hearts. When we as humans are vibrating together, for love and for peace, the transformation will take place.

We should not be scared. We should not apply negative labels to ANYTHING, including war. We can use this as a tool to help bring others to the light, to help bring the transformation. Follow your heart and you will be where you need to be, experiencing what you need to experience, helping those who need your help.

As for how exactly the switch will happen, I understand this is a widely debated topic. I personally believe that it is something that CAN happen in our incarnated lifetime, to an extent. Why else would we all be preparing for physical changes in our body? Why else would we be having a so-called "dual-body experience"? I understand most people's guides, including my own, encourage certain behaviors and habits that will help them to more easily handle the changes that are coming physically. Now, whether we'll be full 4d beings of light and everything in our reality will instantly be different, I personally doubt that, but I do believe we'll start the changes.

Peace and love to you all. I hardly ever post, but I am an frequent visitor of these forums and love what I see here.
(01-12-2011, 08:11 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Why else would we all be preparing for physical changes in our body?
I am not preparing for physical changes in my body. What changes are you talking about?
(01-12-2011, 08:11 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Peace and love to you all. I hardly ever post, but I am an frequent visitor of these forums and love what I see here.

Hi! I would love to hear more from you!

There is already war going on. I hope there isn't more than there already is.

I do agree about the preparation. My husband and I have both felt very compelled to prepare physically, for many years now.

I think there are many possible scenarios, in which such preparation, will serve useful.
I am glad to hear such a voice of rationality here.
I have been saying this for years. Too many years.
Ra suggested that it will all depend on what we choose to do.

I believe that we are heading towards a fork in the road.
We will have to make a choice.

Are we going to accept war, and armies, as an essential part of human evolution?
Or are we going to give it up?

It is really as simple as that.

What is surprising is that people have not figured it out yet.

Is it possible for humanity to survive as long as we believe that we are enemies?
Is it possible for humanity to survive, as they advance and learn and become more capable, if we insist on using all that towards destruction?

We will soon get to the edge of destruction. We will have a chance to back away, and change our ways. Will we do it?

I choose to think that we will.

(01-12-2011, 08:11 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Just my two cents here...

I believe that the date 2012 itself is more of a signpost. Sort of a suggestion about when human mass consciousness will make a switch, with no exact date or event in mind.

It seems to me that the channels who offer information on the transformation process freely, which is not all because describing certain events can instill fear, mostly agree that there will be an event which brings our world together. This event, to an unawakened and unaware person, may seem devastating.

I personally believe this will manifest in the nature of war. As humanity, we will get one last bold look at what we choose not to be. As the negative forces of humanity are fighting, we as beings of light will be able to witness this and come together in a strong wave of desire for peace. As war breaks out, it will be the ultimate catalyst to bring us all together as a race, in our minds and in our hearts. When we as humans are vibrating together, for love and for peace, the transformation will take place.

We should not be scared. We should not apply negative labels to ANYTHING, including war. We can use this as a tool to help bring others to the light, to help bring the transformation. Follow your heart and you will be where you need to be, experiencing what you need to experience, helping those who need your help.

As for how exactly the switch will happen, I understand this is a widely debated topic. I personally believe that it is something that CAN happen in our incarnated lifetime, to an extent. Why else would we all be preparing for physical changes in our body? Why else would we be having a so-called "dual-body experience"? I understand most people's guides, including my own, encourage certain behaviors and habits that will help them to more easily handle the changes that are coming physically. Now, whether we'll be full 4d beings of light and everything in our reality will instantly be different, I personally doubt that, but I do believe we'll start the changes.

Peace and love to you all. I hardly ever post, but I am an frequent visitor of these forums and love what I see here.
We are all very different and have different beliefs, and that is the core of the service to the One Infinite Creator. If everyone would experience creation in the same way it would not benefit the Creator who is trying to experience Itself in infinite different ways and distortions. Therefore the first distortion, the Law of Free Will.

With that said I would like to contribute my belief and that is not a picture of war coming up. My belief is the opposite.

Like the shift that occured from 2D to 3D, ie from primates into humans, there was transformations of slow kind. Archeological proof of it is among others what we today call Cro Magnon etc. We don't know exactly what happened, over how many years and so on, but that some transition did occur.

The shift from 3D to 4D was supposed to be of violent nature where human kind were supposed to be swept of the surface of Earth. It has been averted. RA stated that the shift is going to be a slow process over the next 100-700 years where those of 3D who need immediate experience to make the graduation are incarnating now in order to make the Harvest. Those who are not close to graduation are moved after the death to another Earth to continue their 3D experience. But everybody are going to live and die naturally.

Together with those who are in immediate need to make a graduation and therefore are still in 3D bodies are also another beings incarnated, 4D graduates and now incarnating in dual bodies to start their new experiencies. This transition is going to be slow like the transition from 2D to 3D was. After 700 or so years, the Harvest is complete. To me it means that if there was any negative Harvest then a new Negative Earth has been created where those who made negative Harvest will incarnate, or are these entities moved into "Empire" of Orion. When this present Earth is fully 4D populated there will be no 3D entities left, and 4D entities can finally start their real journey back to the Creator, by building the Social Memory Complex, then be able to join the Confederation, then merge with bigger and bigger complexies, until there is no other unity left to merge with than The Unity, The One Infinite Unity, that is all that there is.

The changes that we all experiencing are exiting. They are the vibes of 4D, but they happen in 3D bodies. Those of dual body are still incarnated in 3D bodies, for now at least, and they are experiencing their new abilities as the result of their development. When there are no 3D entities left on Earth, then there will start occur births now and then of real 4D entitied in fully 4D bodies, who among other things will suddenly be able to fly and "disappear" from the 3D sight and whatever 4D entities do. The reason of why 4D graduates are incarnated in dual bodies together with 3D entities is that changes of this kind are made with babysteps and slow progress where the Self is first makes a decision/choice of any kind, and then being "awarded" accordingly that choice. Another reason of why fully 4D activated bodies are not supposed to occur while there are still 3D entities left on Earth is also because while they are still 3D entities incarnated on Earth trying to make a graduation it would be a major infringement upon their Free Will.

RA stated that all Wanderers are incarnated in 3D bodies. The vibes and energies that we feel of 4D are therefore either 4D graduates incarnated in 3/4D bodies (which is not fully 4D bodies, but like a Cro Magnon shape compare to Homo sapiens) or Wanderers who can feel the vibes and changes of energies because of their origin and/or memory (conscious or unconscious).

As I read in one of the transcipitions with Quo the "War of Heaven" is about 3D positive entities who made the graduation and doing their best to help their own and 3D negative entities doing their best to help their own. These entities trying to help the groups of the souls they've been incarnating with for a long time during 3D, but who are not yet have made the graduation, so they trying to help their brothers and sisters to make the graduation so that they can incarnate together with them in 4D – the beginning of the Social Memory Complex. As I remember it those who graduated 3D and made it to 4D are not transformed in their mind over a day just because they "made" it. It is a long ride and changes of this kind doesn't occur over the night, or a year, or two.

This is my comprehension today of the Harvest and the change from 3D to 4D.
But here is the question? Assuming a 2012 scenario is real (my thoughts are that it isn't...but for the sake of discussion)

Will we “awaken” in a new reality completely cognizant of “where” we were and what we just experienced? Or will we just segue into a new reality, mesh with the lifestream and continue life there without missing a step? Only our higher selves knowing the difference?

This issue lies at the heart of multiple lives, past experience and past lives. My suspicions lie in the area of the latter (higher self knowledge only). I suspect, its why so many doctrines keep telling us to live in the now.

Richard
Ankh, you said, that 4D would begin, when all 3D incarnaties are gone. But didn't someone state, that 4D would be fully functional around 2011. Plus, 4D and 3D can now co-exist for some years, doesn't that mean there will be 4D incarnations too?

What I'm trying to say here is that I don't think we have to wait for every person to die, to fully begin 4D. Did misunderstand you?
(01-14-2011, 12:05 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]But here is the question? Assuming a 2012 scenario is real (my thoughts are that it isn't...but for the sake of discussion)

Will we “awaken” in a new reality completely cognizant of “where” we were and what we just experienced? Or will we just segue into a new reality, mesh with the lifestream and continue life there without missing a step? Only our higher selves knowing the difference?

3d is the only density of forgetting. If you're in 4d or have an activated 3d/4d transitional body, you will have past-life remembrance.

To be fully in a 4d body, the transitional body they're in now has to end..as Ankh explains. It sounds like there will be no segue.

Xplosiw - 3d doesn't have to be completely veiled from 4d, it's a choice that 4d makes, but for the purposes of less craziness it is for the best that the majority of 3d entities be removed.
(01-14-2011, 12:05 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]But here is the question? Assuming a 2012 scenario is real (my thoughts are that it isn't...but for the sake of discussion)

This issue lies at the heart of multiple lives, past experience and past lives. My suspicions lie in the area of the latter (higher self knowledge only). I suspect, its why so many doctrines keep telling us to live in the now.

Richard

2011/2012 scenario is real regarding Gaia and Her transition, ie energies etc that makes Her hospitable to support 4D life. It doesn't mean that anything extraordinary happens in one year or two to us. The progress is slow. The veil will not be lifted off in a day, rather in generations, so people would have time to ajust to their new abilities, memories that are coming back, their "new" world and so on. That is my belief.
(01-14-2011, 01:51 PM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh, you said, that 4D would begin, when all 3D incarnaties are gone. But didn't someone state, that 4D would be fully functional around 2011. Plus, 4D and 3D can now co-exist for some years, doesn't that mean there will be 4D incarnations too?

What I'm trying to say here is that I don't think we have to wait for every person to die, to fully begin 4D. Did misunderstand you?

I don't know, brother. This is only my belief. As I answered to Richard, Gaia will be fully 4D functional 2011/2012, not us. To fully begin 4D I think that everyone that didn't make the Harvest will have to die, in order to not break the Free Will. It is however stated that transition has allready begun. For me it means that those who made to 4D are incarnating now in dual bodies. That is the first step. 3D--->3/4D (dual bodies). The second one cannot occur until all 3D entities that didn't make the Harvest are dead (off natural causes). Then there will only be 3/4D left, and even still there will be slow progress of births of fully 4D entities. I don't think that year 2727 (just to take as an example) there will be mass births of fully 4D children.
My first post was for the sake of discussion.

However, I believe that death occurs first, then Harvest occurs. The harvest is now and is an ongoing process that will probably span a couple of hundred years or more. You can't achieve 4D until you actually leave 3D by way of death's door.

And the choice is not one choice ...not a " I choose STO" , but rather by trying to be of service as best you can for the remaining days of your natural life. You're human...you'll have good days, not so good days and downright bad days as you live out your life. How you respond to the catalyst of life is your...choice.

If you're still alive....you still have things to accomplish. So I believe anyway.

Richard
I don't remember the author or the exact quote, but it went something like this:

"The answer as to whether you have accomplished what you came here to do is simple. If you are still alive, you haven't."
(01-14-2011, 08:57 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember the author or the exact quote, but it went something like this:

"The answer as to whether you have accomplished what you came here to do is simple. If you are still alive, you haven't."

I think this is it....

"Here is a test to find whether your
mission on earth is finished.

If you're alive it isn't."

Illusions, Richard Bach, Delacorte Press, New York, 1977

One of my faves... BigSmile
Pages: 1 2