Bring4th

Full Version: This Is Weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Okay...a few of you may remember several months back when I posted about a nightmare I had where I was stabbed in the back with a screwdriver. Since that dream, I have had numerous weird experiences with this very localized spot on my back, at the top of my left shoulder blade.

For a while there was an intense, burning pain in this spot. It was a very small area but very potent. It felt as if I had an ice pick jammed into my shoulder. After doing some intensive work with a spiritual healer the pain went away. I figured it had perhaps been a pinched nerve or some such thing.

Everything was fine for a few weeks, but last night I was attempting to work on my book, and my mind suddenly went totally blank. I suddenly felt extremely tired and woozy, and decided to lay down. I could barely manage to brush my teeth before climbing into bed as if I’d been doing hard labor all day.

As I lay in bed, I suddenly felt an intense pleasure radiating out from this spot. It traveled through my body in waves, and was strong enough to make me gasp. It literally felt as if I was having an orgasm in my shoulder blade (I know that sounds REALLY weird). This persisted for quite some time, then I fell asleep for 11 straight hours and had a night full of very vivid, very bizarre dreams.

Today I felt tingling and pressure in that spot all day. It doesn’t exactly hurt, but it’s not quite pleasure, either. It just feels weird.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I’m not sure at this point if it’s good or bad, or just random. If it was still just pain I’d have any number of explanations, but feeling that type of pleasure was a bit disturbing, seeing how I was doing nothing to stimulate it. My insurance is crappy and I hate going to the doctor about it, but at this point I’m getting kind of worried.
is it possible that you have an implant there ? maybe you should consult some of those people who do implant retrievals.
Tried going to a doctor?
When I was young I had an extreme pain in my back, and I actually thought I had somehow gotten a knife in my back. I couldn't breath and it hurt for days. Close to twenty years later I crushed a vertebrae in that spot. It seems to me I had a foreshadowing of the event which was to eventually take place.

Since I have come to believe that most ailments are the result of energy blockages or over activity in the rays, is it possible you may have/had an energy blockage or over-activity in a corresponding ray and it was released suddenly?
I've never heard of orgasmic pleasure originating from the back, but maybe your heart chakra just cleared a blockage and the rush of energy is what you felt.

If you're still feeling something physical, I'd suggest a chiropractor. Shoulder blade pain is usually associated with high fat foods and acidity. It can be easily fixed by a chiropractor, but I would suggest some dietary changes if the pain persists.

There is probably a spiritual component but that can still manifest physically as well, so I would suggest getting a chiropractic adjustment, so this new energy can flow unimpeded.
Quote:is it possible that you have an implant there ? maybe you should consult some of those people who do implant retrievals.

First thing that came to mind.
Akhtu, could you describe precisely where this spot is?

Brittany

Eddie, it is at the very top of my left shoulder blade, about half and inch or an inch away from the spot where the bone comes to a point. I'd say it's about 2.5 inches away from the back of my neck.

I, too, thought of an energy blockage, but it isn't in the spot of a major chakra or anything. Perhaps a secondary chakra or pressure point?
There is what is called the upper heart chakra of the pink spectrum centered in that area a bit above the physical heart and green spectrum center.

Brittany

I am just wondering why it would be so far to the left? I thought all the main chakras were aligned along the spine.
There are hundreds of energy centers in human body. A blockage or partial may be in one of the corresponding energy centers relating to one of the larger well known rays.

[Image: Acupuncture-meridian-points-front2.gif?i...,r:5,s:101]

fairyfarmgirl

Every cell in your body is cabable of experiencing organsimic pleasure in concert or singularly.

What I would suggest is several things:

A. Do a complete clearing of yourself and space. Use whatever method attracts you.

1. To clear yourself use a fluorite crystal placed upon your third eye. Hold for at least 30 seconds. Listen to your intution you may need a little longer time.

2. Open a sacred space using whatever method you are familar with. Clear the sacred space using an intention spoken aloud with athority. Call, Ask for assistance from the ArchAngels. the Micheals come to mind followed by the Raphaels. Call, ask for assistance from the Helpers and Guides aligned with the Highest Good for you and the All.

3. Seal the entrance and the sacred circle

4. Bless youself with Love, the Beautiful Many that have shown up to assist you. Statre your difficulty. Then ask for assistance. You will feel a "YES" in your body/emotional center or a "No" if it is not in your best and highest interest aligned with the highest good of all.

5. Begin asking yes or no questions as if you are dowsing... but intead you are communing with the higher aspects of yourSelf and the Cosmos (not higher than you... as we are all equals, just lighter).

6. Depending on your line of questioning and the answers: you then ask them to assist you in addressing this issue.

7. When you feel that it is time, Thank the Beautiful Many and Open the circle. Drink lots of water and eat lighter foods for a couple of days. Take note of your dreams and any synchronisity that may show up in your life. The universe always answers our questions... it is simply that we must be willing to recieve the answers.

B. See a healer.

C. Learn to set good boundaries around your energy field. There are many ways to do this. Go with the way that resonates with you.

I Bless you with Love!

--fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

Thanks, guys. I think I am going to contact the healer I keep in touch with tomorrow and see if we can pinpoint the issue. I also have been and will continue calling upon my guidance system as well.
I had a dream recently where (right at the end of the dream) I was shot through the back in the same spot - the top of the left shoulder blade. The location seemed to have a strong meaning long after I woke... your post gave me chills... the responses gave me chills too.

The implant theory is oddly compelling despite its strangeness. A few days ago I had accidentally put the whole mess together in my head and thought "do I have some sort of implant in me?" and suddenly my right ear starting ringing loudly, louder than any ringing I've experienced.
I have a number of experiences that make me think this perhaps might be true - instances of lost time, nausea associated with attempts to recall memory, I even have a video I was shooting during one of these events that doesn't match my memory of events at all (in this case my camera was somehow violently destroyed but I salvaged the memory card).
Can anyone guide me to good material on this topic? Is there a good way to glean some information from the self (ie self hypnosis or certain meditative techniques)?
I really hope you find some answers ahktu, good luck. Please keep us updated.
Sorry for hijacking the post with my stories and questions - anyone with info, please send me a PM.
now come to think of it, thought forms that arrive from my left, target a point that is a little bit to the right and down from the end of my left shoulderblade.

Brittany

So I'm not alone, it seems. That's good to know. I wonder why that particular part of the body seems to get so much focus?
I haven't had any experiences like you Jerome, with the missing time and all. Just one particularly bad dream. I've never really had any symptoms of abduction, which is why, though it was the first thing that came to my mind, I am hesitant to consider the implant theory.

fairyfarmgirl

I once had a mentor who stated that some seekers had a soul entry point to the left of the Heart/higher heart area of the back. Everyone has a soul entry point in the Heart Chakra area. Perhaps it is just you clearing out you. The best way to understand what is happening is to ask your higher guides and helpers and angels--- etc.

fairyfarmgirl
(01-11-2011, 02:37 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm not alone, it seems. That's good to know. I wonder why that particular part of the body seems to get so much focus?

one reason is probably because it is hard to reach when it itches. this makes cleaning it a bit hard, to push thought forms away.
I think it is an extension of a theme that you first talked about in post #91 of the dream thread. A sexual theme to do that has raised in your energy body from a place of sexuality.

I could be wrong however.

What did the healer say? when I was into healing I used to read people energetically, and he/she should be able to too.

Brittany

Phoenix, could you expound upon that a bit? What do you think that dream in post #91 meant? It is obvious is had a sexual undertone, but I'm not sure how it relates to the shoulder issue.
PM'd, seemed kind of personal. Can repeat the message on here.

Brittany

Thanks for the insight, Phoenix, though I have been progressively working through my sexual blockages as I've come to realize their existence, and I still don't see how this relates to odd sensations in the shoulder. Could this particular location on the body be, as Unity 100 suggested, an entry point for certain energies relating to the aformentioned blockages?
Yes. Very easily, if it's not dealt with 'down there' then it becomes a point of using the same themes for the same reasons but simply replace sex with functions further up the energy system. Left is the feminine side, and to do with recieving.