Bring4th

Full Version: What is NASA Hiding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-04-2011, 08:32 AM)Joe6 Wrote: [ -> ]Todays unhealthy food diet and busy oriented ego centered goal hunting societes have altered peoples mind (wear down) so drastically that they really dont have power to think outside of the box, I love that figurative description what I once read that "People are living in a box, eating from a box, traveling in a box to a work in a box and watching box at night"

I just read this and thought...
.... when we die we are put in our last box. Better to live out of the box!
(03-01-2011, 07:14 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ].... when we die we are put in our last box. Better to live out of the box!

Or die and leave the last box. Angel
(03-01-2011, 07:09 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But what was it that has been blocked out? Looked like a red star, is it something controversial or did I miss something? Huh

Yes it's the red object. Some think it's Nibiru, some think it's a giant craft. Either way, it is reported to be heading towards earth.
Hi, NASA fans, or not!

Just to comment on Google, talked about in previous messages.

Google is not anymore the innocent very good and fast search engine,
made by nice peoples, using Linux ! !

It has become a big greedy company, prying in our privacy,
in the same categories as
big pharma the greedy
big petrol the dirty
big armament the murderers. . .
Mosanto a class of its own !!! B-) B-(
. . .etc. . .etc. . .

I will not put any "source" here. THIS forum is not the place.
Go to
ABOVE TOP SECRET Recent,
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/today.php?negate=37
and use the [ Search ] button to form an opinion on
NASA and/or Google.

Blue skies.
Yea well, there's nothing new to it actually. Google even stores our searches we are making and sell the information in case someone's interested in buying. They all are the same, every big company is interested in the same thing. Money. It's nothing new.
(03-02-2011, 02:10 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, NASA fans, or not!

Just to comment on Google, talked about in previous messages.

Google is not anymore the innocent very good and fast search engine,
made by nice peoples, using Linux ! !

It has become a big greedy company, prying in our privacy,
in the same categories as
big pharma the greedy
big petrol the dirty
big armament the murderers. . .
Mosanto a class of its own !!! B-) B-(
. . .etc. . .etc. . .

I will not put any "source" here. THIS forum is not the place.
Go to
ABOVE TOP SECRET Recent,
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/today.php?negate=37
and use the [ Search ] button to form an opinion on
NASA and/or Google.

Blue skies.

Remember to forgive :¬)
(03-02-2011, 07:48 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011, 07:09 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But what was it that has been blocked out? Looked like a red star, is it something controversial or did I miss something? Huh

Yes it's the red object. Some think it's Nibiru, some think it's a giant craft. Either way, it is reported to be heading towards earth.

But if it would be Nibiru, wouldn't some amateur find it with his/hers telescope being still on Earth?
(03-02-2011, 06:23 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But if it would be Nibiru, wouldn't some amateur find it with his/hers telescope being still on Earth?

Yes, the same with any large object. It depends on the distance of course, it could be that it's not in range for consumer/prosumer hardware at the moment.

One would imagine it would be, however.
Pages: 1 2