Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers and the "veil"...why forget??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all you beautiful souls... Heart

I had a "deeeeeep thought" today and I'd like your thoughts on it. I was thinking about how Wanderers who come here are born into Human bodies, but they come here "blank", so to speak. In other words, they have the veil of forgetfulness - they don't remember who they are.

If they (we) came here to help humanity, then it would stand to reason that we'd remember who we are and how to help people. I think of my own life, and how crappy it has been from the get-go, and I think I could have been so much more useful if I could have remembered a long time ago who I really am, so I could be about the business of serving humanity.

It just seems soooooo risky and even terrifying that we could "never" remember. I am wondering, why the veil for a Wanderer??

Thanks!! ((forgive me if this has been covered))
From what I remember we are not here only "to help others", we are also here to work on ourselves. For instance, 6D entities need to balance their Self to perfection before entering 7D. Work with the Self is done much faster in 3D. Something that can take 5-50 years to reveal in 3D can take millions in other densities.

We also agreed to the veil before entering 3D, we agreed to submit ourselves completly to the rules of 3D. Then we planed our lifes where we supposed to wake up. The reason why it doesn't always happen might be because we didn't know ourselves that well as we thought that we did and therefore things are not being perceived in the Self as it was intended, which is the sign that there is something (a lot) to be worked with.

If you search Ra material for veil we will find more answers because it is covered in LOO.
Ra addressed this issue, they said we'd have super human powers and that would ruin it for everyone else. Personally I believe that enduring the struggle of a 3D entities spiritual journey helps us feel more compassion for our fellow citizens of the cosmos and it gives us alot of knowledge about spiritual growth which we can share with others, knowledge that wouldn't really stick or have much base if we didn't have to endure it ourselves.

Meerie

(01-09-2011, 11:16 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra addressed this issue, they said we'd have super human powers and that would ruin it for everyone else.
Really super human powers? do you have a link?
Anyway, I think every one incarnating here is subject to the veil, be it a wanderer or a first-time incarnate... this is simply part of the game we are all playing here on Earth.
And it would spoil the fun too, wouldn't it, if we had access to all the information without having to do work on ourselves Wink
To back up turtledude, here's the quote i think most relevant, though there could be others...

Quote:65.19
Questioner:
Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvested did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third-density than for third/fourth-density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.
I specially remember one book wrote by a Wanderer who penetrated the veil of forgetfulness here in Sweden. He remembered superhuman knowledge about magic and started to infringe upon free will of some politicians that he thought low about. Then he was faced with Guardians. First time it were Guardians from the Light, who tried to explain why he couldn't do what he did. Among others things they told him: "When you do what you do, you harm others self". When he didn't listen he was faced with Guardians from the other side, the Darkness. They operate in other way, but had the same function - to preserve boundaries of others self. So he was forced to stop his activities and was forced to make a treaty. And still, after he made that treaty, he couldn't move as he was cought in that dimension. Only when he cried to the Power of One, he got released from that "place". It is a fascinating story!
But the important part is that you have remembered! I wouldn't look negatively upon the fact that it can sometimes take awhile. The future is ahead of us. Further, there are many wanderers out there who are not awake, but they are still serving. But most importantly it takes no amount of higher knowledge to motivate one towards serving others. Regardless, the process of you experiencing 3d catalyst and balancing yourself polarizes the planet. You have been serving others Smile

Earth is unique in that heavy veiling and a high degree of free will has been chosen. On other planets I'm not so sure that it would have been as hard for a wanderer to remember since there would be less veiling, or if the difficulty is the same regardless.

None the less, it has been fun and I have learned a lot. The opportunity to come back to a 3d experience and dance in this life has been quite a blast. When you're biding your time working your way back towards eternity, I'm sure it's viewed as quite a privilege to incarnate into 3d and come play..even though it can be risky karmically.
The rules of third density apply to all who incarnate here, including Wanderers (one can only exist in 3D without the veil if they are of a higher density, materialised in a 3D body).

It's a great risk, as one may get trapped in the material/ego illusion and get lost. This is the same reason Wanderers are subject to the harvest; it's an integral aspect of 3D experience. If a Wanderer is below 51% STO at the time of the harvest, they face another 25,000 year cycle of 3D incarnations in which to learn the lessons of love.

L&L :¬)
Loving compassion is a great purpose for which we choose to incarnate under such circumstances, even knowing full well that we may become lost and marginalize our purpose. If we can find that love of our family beyond the veil and allow it onto Earth through our interactions, though this may be unwise, we are here primarily to balance love and wisdom. There are vast numbers of entities that wish to pour out love into this planet, that wish to incarnate here. The soul group of which I am linked has tasked me with the compilation of an interdimensional novel that can be experienced for those that will not have the opportunity to incarnate on Earth. There simply is not enough room in this space-time.

To learn the lessons of this planet through incarnation is indeed a great honor. There is so much to be experienced in so little time.

The veil is not an obstacle when one loses the precious human identity/ego construct. This is one example of the sacrifice of experience and service.

Another note, many of the highest vibrating entities chose to incarnate into the most challenged of lives (mentally, physically, spiritually.)
(01-10-2011, 07:38 PM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]The soul group of which I am linked has tasked me with the compilation of an interdimensional novel that can be experienced for those that will not have the opportunity to incarnate on Earth.

Is it your "family" so to speak? Are they from "your home" density? Who are they?

EDIT: How do you communicate?
(01-11-2011, 05:51 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2011, 07:38 PM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]The soul group of which I am linked has tasked me with the compilation of an interdimensional novel that can be experienced for those that will not have the opportunity to incarnate on Earth.

Is it your "family" so to speak? Are they from "your home" density? Who are they?

EDIT: How do you communicate?

Our family is the entirity of creation, every soul incarnate upon Earth and every entity serving Earth is included in the immediate family.

This vessel which now writes these words is a clear channel, one that channels using constant open communication through the focused spiritual imagination to the higher self which is in "the future" - really just outside of our human perception of time. The higher self is another antenna which can be directed to recieve particular rays of light, then directing them to the human being through a dimensional gate. This vessel receives the thoughtforms and proceeds to translate them into these words. Likewise the experiences of this vessel are recorded in etheric patterns that are available for other entities/family members to examine and vicariously experience. This is the protonexus, the gateway through the veil for the uploading/downloading on consciousness - the alpha and omega. The gateway is kept open via conscious will and seeking and remembering, the human identity of this vessel is largely in potentiation which allows the signal to remain relatively undistorted. Identity in this situation is tertiary.

To clarify, there is no trance, the communication is constant without a transition. This vessel is just that, a vessel, and maintains a simple balanced life as a human being in order to serve humanity.

This disposition is sometimes confusing to observers because the perspective of the words may switch from one sentence to the next - depending upon what may best translate the expression of consciousness.
I agree that there is much to do in such a short life. Then again, maybe those wanderers who awaken will be blessed with a longer time in the body.

I just know that I've learned a lot, and am making the most of this life. I know it's the best place to be on Earth at this time. Many people are checking out, and as such I'm pretty determined to stay at least until I discover and experience what 2012 is about. I am just so glad to have come into my abilities and to be able to use them in service to others.
(01-13-2011, 11:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Many people are checking out

What do you mean? What people? Doing what exactly?
By checking out I mean dying. The deaths seem to come in 3's.
(01-09-2011, 09:21 PM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello all you beautiful souls... Heart

I had a "deeeeeep thought" today and I'd like your thoughts on it. I was thinking about how Wanderers who come here are born into Human bodies, but they come here "blank", so to speak. In other words, they have the veil of forgetfulness - they don't remember who they are.

If they (we) came here to help humanity, then it would stand to reason that we'd remember who we are and how to help people. I think of my own life, and how crappy it has been from the get-go, and I think I could have been so much more useful if I could have remembered a long time ago who I really am, so I could be about the business of serving humanity.

It just seems soooooo risky and even terrifying that we could "never" remember. I am wondering, why the veil for a Wanderer??

Thanks!! ((forgive me if this has been covered))

You have a broader perspective on existence and why it is then most don't you? The veil is lesser from a wanderers perspective even if it does not seem to be the case.
(01-10-2011, 06:38 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I specially remember one book wrote by a Wanderer who penetrated the veil of forgetfulness here in Sweden. He remembered superhuman knowledge about magic and started to infringe upon free will of some politicians that he thought low about. Then he was faced with Guardians. First time it were Guardians from the Light, who tried to explain why he couldn't do what he did. Among others things they told him: "When you do what you do, you harm others self". When he didn't listen he was faced with Guardians from the other side, the Darkness. They operate in other way, but had the same function - to preserve boundaries of others self. So he was forced to stop his activities and was forced to make a treaty. And still, after he made that treaty, he couldn't move as he was cought in that dimension. Only when he cried to the Power of One, he got released from that "place". It is a fascinating story!

Where could I read this?
(01-15-2011, 12:33 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Where could I read this?

This book is writen in swedish.

EDIT: The title of this book is "The Guardians at the edge of the world" (my translation from swedish Wink )