Bring4th

Full Version: Pyramids in China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many pyramids in China. I was in the area in 2008 but never saw any personally.
It is not the pyramids that matter, it is the pyramidal shape.
Pyramids come in many forms. There are pyramids like the Great Pyramid of Giza, but there are also many other types.
It all depends on what the top of the pyramid is. If it is a singularity, then you have the Giza type pyramid. If it is an area, then you will have a different pyramid, that depends on the area.

There is one thing to remember. The pyramid is always measured from the top down. The top of the pyramid decides the type of pyramid.

Now, pyramids can lose their outside matter, and become obelisks, or some other form.

I will be happy to show you how this works within the geometry of packed spheres.

(01-10-2011, 12:42 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Many pyramids in China. I was in the area in 2008 but never saw any personally.
I've seen a documentary on the Chinese pyramids - there are many of them. Most (all?) are covered with fauna and flora, with the intention of hiding them from been seen from above.
I don't know why the Chinese and other pyramids are built the way that they are. From my perspective, they represent reproductions of the shapes that are found within the origin of creation. The pyramid is fundamental. It is one of two, 3-dimensional shapes, that are certain to have been created at the origin. The other shape being the tetrahedron. Which is a kind of a pyramid, that has 3 sides instead of 4.

(01-10-2011, 05:28 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen a documentary on the Chinese pyramids - there are many of them. Most (all?) are covered with fauna and flora, with the intention of hiding them from been seen from above.
[/quote]
Indeed, and the tetrahedron is even more fundamental than the pyramid. A very deep subject mathematically, geometrically, and symbolically.

Nassim Harramein's lecture on this is fascinating. A modern day Einstein in my opinion :¬)
(01-12-2011, 06:21 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Nassim Harramein's lecture on this is fascinating. A modern day Einstein in my opinion :¬)

Yes, he is brilliant!