Bring4th

Full Version: Hot Tip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
James Gilliland has an outstanding radio show, on the World Puja network, called "Contact Has Begun" (home page here:
Contact Has Begun )

On January 25th, his show will be an interview with Carla Rueckert.

You have to be (unfortunately) a paid subscriber to listen to the show directly, but all his shows eventually end up on YouTube, so keep your eyes peeled. I expect it will emerge into the public domain some time in February or March.

In the meantime, you might wish to listen to some of his past shows on YouTube, especially his interviews with Neil Kramer and Little Grandmother. James is very much aligned with us, philosophically, and his shows are beautiful things. Angel
His bio is fascinating. Looks like his work has done a great deal to benefit the planet.

I'm so glad we have guys like him on our side of the Light.
I wasn't quite blessed with the ability to build large groups to do great work. But each of us has a unique part to play.

Honestly, I am looking very much forward to disclosure. I'm glad he's working on ufos and such, while I do my energy work. I am loving the part I am playing. He appears to love what he's doing
much the same.

I watched a clip where he uses Caziekel energies. Tuning in these energies are agreeable to me, so I may explore them more.
Now thats a bio :¬)

Thanks for the heads up.
Has anyone managed to listen to the show by now? Anything to report back?
I made a mistaken post here a few seconds ago (responding to wrong threadConfused ; ) please disregard if you happened to read it!